Sex or Jail

Story Info
A MILF has a choice during a hurricane.
2.4k words
3.83
40.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I tell you about my adventures during Hurricane Harvey I'll start at the beginning. My name is Tim Reagan and I'm a police officer in Texas. I've been in law enforcement for five years now and I still love it. In fact, I'm one of the only guys with my level of seniority who still requests night shift in the ghetto.

I love working the ghetto at night. I know, most guys can't wait to go to a safer area but I'm an adrenaline junky. I have been my entire life. It's why I joined the Marines after high school. It's why I chose this particular department. It's why I tried out for the SWAT Team. Of course, being 6'3 and 270lbs at 6% body fat doesn't hurt. Neither do my tattoos, beard, and eyes that have been described by more than one woman as "ice blue".

Now, being 29 and single does have its advantages. One being that I can hit the gym and range whenever I want. The other being that I can sign up for special assignments at any point I choose. I can also afford to buy my own equipment instead of using the department issued junk.

One Friday night at shift brief someone had turned the TV to the Weather Channel and, of course, the talk was all about Hurricane Harvey. As our sergeant entered he posted a sign up sheet on the wall. After the expected "be safe and treat everyone the way you want to be treated" spiel he pointed to the signup sheet.

"Okay guys, check it out. Chief has pledged 3 officers to Houston if the storm hits as expected. I've been authorized to make the final determination as to who goes from our shift. If you've ever been to the performance review board or haven't been here for two years don't bother. Everyone else, have at it."

I immediately signed my name. How bad could it be? Our normal uniform was a polo shirt, tactical pants, and boots with a duty belt anyway. Chill out for a few nights guarding something and come home with a nice overtime check. Sounds good to me.

As the days progressed I kept an eye on the Weather Channel. As I saw the storm coming ashore and pounding Houston I got excited. I was actually going to go. I got the call Monday afternoon telling me to head out ASAP.

I arrived in Houston Tuesday morning. Everything was chaos. I checked in with the coordinator and got my schedule. I was told that I was on nights until further notice. That was fine with me. I was also told that I was responsible for keeping looters out of some neighborhood. Since my take home car is a Dodge Charger I was able to find a nice cozy spot to black out and watch. About once an hour I would make a loop through the neighborhood. Of course some homeowners were out and about but once they demonstrated that they belonged in the neighborhood I left them alone.

This assignment had the added benefit of not having to wear the department polo. Because I was wearing just a black shirt that said Police on the front everyone assumed I was with the Houston PD SWAT or something.

Around midnight, well after curfew, I saw headlights pass by my position and turn into the neighborhood. I waited for a few moments and then eased out of my location. I thought about calling it up but decided I would see what I had first.

I could see the Toyota Carolla stopped in front of a house. I exited my vehicle and stayed in the shadows so I could watch. I saw two females loading up items from the front yard. The first appeared to be in her early to mid 40s. She was wearing a grey tank top and short blue jean shorts. Her shoulder length brown hair was pulled up in a ponytail. Her tits were perky, butt tight, and thighs were thick but not fat. When she turned to the side I could see that her stomach was pretty flat with only a hint of flab in the middle.

The second appeared to be in her late teens to early 20s. Her blonde hair was pulled up in the same manner as the older one. She was wearing a white t shirt, black yoga pants, and shoes. Her tits were very perky and her ass was quite firm.

There was a sign in front of the house telling people that the things in the front yard were for insurance and was not trash. I watched the two females take a night stand from the yard and place it into the back of their car. That was enough for me.

"Police!" I shouted as I approached. I had my flashlight on the two women who were frozen in place. "What are you doing here?" I realized that I was using my "night shift ghetto" voice and these two definitely didn't belong in the ghetto.

The older one spoke up. "Hi Officer. We were trying to find a new night stand because hers broke when she was drinking at the house. I know it's wrong but I didn't figure anyone would miss it."

I appraised the two women up close. "You two have your ID on you?" Both women silently handed over their drivers licences. I saw that the older of the two was indeed 43 years old. The younger was 20 and both had the same last name. I figured mother and daughter.

I keyed up my radio, which was set to my department frequency, and ran the numbers. No one could hear it due to the distance but I figured they didn't know that. Plus, I have an ear piece so no one can hear my radio anyway.

"You two are in a world of trouble. Technically what you're doing is looting. Normally this would just be a misdemeanor but since we're in a declared emergency it becomes a second degree felony. You two are really ready to spend 20 years in prison over a night stand?"

Both women turned white. The older one, Kathleen, began shaking. Her daughter, Kelsey, hung her head. "Put your hands on the hood of your car and spread your legs.

Mother and daughter moved to the front of their car and bent over, placing their hands on the hood. They then spread their feet about shoulder width.

"Spread them wider" I ordered. Both women complied immediately. Kelsey was sobbing. Kathleen turned her head around. "Sir, is there please some way this can be handled without us going to jail? Or just let her go and I'll take the charge myself?" Honestly, I was only planning on scaring them.

I ignored Kathleen and began patting her down. I started at her shoulders and rubbed down her sides. I got to the bottom of er shorts and let my fingers run across her tanned thighs. I brought my hands around to the front and lifted her tits so I could feel under her bra. I moved my hands down her stomach to the front of her shorts. I rubbed her crotch and then moved my hands back up to her stomach. I finished by rubbing up her thighs and between her legs.

I took one set of my handcuffs and placed them on her right wrist. I then brought her right arm behind her back. I then grabbed her left arm and brought it behind her back as well.

"Keep your legs spread wide and bend over onto the hood." I watched her bend over the hood. Man, her ass looked amazing.

I then stepped behind Kelsey. I did the same thing, running my hands down her sides. Instead of stopping mid thigh, however, I continued all the way down to her ankles. I reached around and cupped her tits. I then ran my hands down her stomach and cupped her pussy. She let out a gasp. I moved my hands to the back of her shoulders and ran them down her back to her ass. I squeezed her ass. Then I ran my hand between her legs. I used my other set of handcuffs and put her in cuffs just like her mother. I had her bend over the hood as well.

I then keyed up my microphone. "Yes, sir. I'll keep you updated with my investigation."

"Bad news ladies. My sergeant wants you two in jail. Is there any reason I shouldn't take you?"

"I'll suck your dick" blurted Kathleen. Well this had taken an interesting turn. Kelsey stopped sobbing and looked at her mother in shock.

I took Kathleen's handcuffs off. "Okay. But you're going to do it naked." Kathleen blushed but grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it up and over her head. As it came off I could see she was wearing a red lace bra. She then carefully placed it on the hood of her car. She unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. As she did I could see red from the front of her shorts. I watched as she slipped her thumbs through the belt loops and slowly shimmied them down. As the waist passed her hips I could see the fabric tight against her pussy. She placed the shorts on the hood as well.

Kathleen paused and looked at me with shame. I nodded for her to keep going. She reached back and unhooked her bra. She maneuvered the straps over her arms and let it fall foreword, freeing her C cup tits from their fabric prison. She tossed the bra to the car with the rest of her clothes. She finally took a deep breath and began sliding her red thong down. As she slowly moved it down she bent over to get it off. Her tits hung down but it covered her pussy. Once the thong was off she stood, showing her bare pussy, bald except for a beautifully manicured landing strip.

I took a deep breath in. She was gorgeous. For the first time I glanced at her left hand but didn't see a ring. "Turn around, spread your legs, and put your hands on your head." Kathleen did and I was greeted with the sight of her gorgeous MILF ass. Perfectly round and decently tight.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my rock hard cock. "Okay Kathleen. Let's do this." She walked to the grass and got on her knees. As I walked to her I grabbed Kelsey's arm and lifted her up. "Sir, can you handcuff me in front? Please?"

I moved her handcuffs to the front and sat her down. She slid her hands down the front of her pants and began rubbing her pussy.

I walked over to Kathleen and put my dick in front of her mouth. She leaned her head forward and opened her mouth. Her lips wrapped around the head and she began lubing it with her spit. Using just the right amount of teeth, her head moved down the shaft towards the base. As she got near the base I could feel my cock hit the back of her throatas I heard her gag. She backed off and took as much as she could again.

While she sucked my dick I ran my left hand through her hair as my right hand grabbed her left tit. I caressed it until I got to the nipple. As I pinched and tugged her nipples she began going harder and deep throating with every head movement. I watched Kathleen slide a hand down to her pussy and stick a finger into her pussy. I then watched a second one enter.

I grabbed her ponytail and rammed my cock into her throat. I heard her gag as I did but she didn't miss a beat.

I looked at Kelsey who had her pants down and was going to town on her own pussy. She began screaming as she brought herself to orgasm.

I looked back at Kathleen who was looking up at me. She looked so sexy with my dick in her mouth and her fingers in her pussy.

As I watched Kathleen she brought her other hand between her legs and gently lifted her ass. I had no idea what she was doing for a second until I realized she had slid a finger into her ass.

I rammed my cock to the back of her throat again. As I did I noticed a change in her response. Almost as if she was stopping. I looked down and realized that she had brought herself to an orgasm with my dick still in her mouth.

Once she finished her orgasm she brought her teeth back to the head. When she did it set me off. I shot load after load into her mouth. She did her best to keep it all but some dribbled down he chin. Once I finished my orgasm I removed my dick from her mouth.

Kathleen stood up smiling. I went to her car and saw a bottle of Dr. Pepper. I handed it to her so she could wash out her mouth.

"So I take it we're free to go?" she asked smiling.

"Let me check your car so I can tell my boss I conducted an investigation. You can get dressed in the meantime."

As Kathleen got dressed I took Kelsey's handcuffs off as well. She pulled a pair of yoga shorts out of the back seat. She pulled her pants off and tossed them into the car. As she stood to pull her shorts off I saw her uncovered bald pussy. Her juices were running out of her pussy and down her thighs.

I opened the glove box and saw and a small bag filled with a white powder. I left it on the seat and moved on as if I hadn't seen it. When I finished I went back to Kelsey and put her back into handcuffs. I then did the same to Kathleen.

I went back to the car and grabbed the bag of powder. "What is this and who does it belong to?"

Kathleen looked shocked as Kelsey hung her head. "It's cocaine sir." Kelsey said meekly.

"And it's yours?"

"Yes sir."

I looked at Kathleen. "You're free to go but she's coming with me."

"I'm not leaving her so I guess we're both going to jail." Kathleen said. "At least you gave us a great orgasm first."