Sex Panthers

Story Info
A non-erotic story.
2.1k words
3
3.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrGeno86
MrGeno86
48 Followers

Maggie could tell by the way the music producer was looking at her that he wanted nothing more than to bend her over and bang her like a door in a hurricane. And who could blame him!? What, with Maggie's long amber hair, misty blue eyes and lush lips? Her face alone was enough to make any man beg.

"So, you ladies want to make a demo tape, huh?" asked the producer as he starred at Maggie's ample breasts. Maggie took the man's chin in her soft hand and gentle lifted his eyes up to meet hers.

"That's right. Me and the girls are all fired up and would love to play for you," she said in her deep, sultry voice. The boy's face grew red as he straighten up. "Jesus, maybe now we can actually get down to business," thought Maggie. Being the leader of an all-girl punk rock band, Maggie was use to this typical male shit. Plus, with a name like the "Sex Panthers", it was even harder.

The two other girls in the band, Lady Ashley and 99, stood in the corner enjoying seeing Maggie toy with the boy's emotions. Lady Ashely, the band's bassist and self-proclaimed, "bad-mother-fucker," had spikey blue hair with pink highlights. Her full figure was always draped in skin tight leather. 99, and yes that was her name... at least, the only name the girls knew her as, was a quiet girl with long black hair that fell into her eyes. She always were a suit and tie, which automatically made her the business-chick of the group. Oh yeah, and she played drums.

"Enough of this paddy-cake shit!" said Lady Ashely, "I'm ready to rock!"

"Cool it L. A," said Maggie, "I'm sure this kind young man would be more than happy to show us to the recording room, wouldn't you?" The boy almost tripped over his dick as he eagerly led the girls to a back room where they could lay down some heavy tracks. Maggie took out her 1965 Fender Jaguar and started to get into a smooth rhythm. It wasn't long before the girls were jammin' out. It was one of those hard songs that made you feel about killing someone you loved. A feeling Maggie knew only too well.

The radio producer seemed too preoccupied trying not to touch himself to realize how bad-ass the girls were. It didn't matter. As long as he had his finger on the button and now on his balls, the girls were happy.

After the set, the producer walked into the sound room. His body covered in sweat, which had nothing to do with the un-godly temperature in the room.

"Well that was just fine. Just fine,"

"The hell you mean just fine?" demanded Lady Ashley. Her violet coloured eyes showed no sign of restraint as she was about to lunge at the boy and beat the hell out of him. Maggie put an arm out to hold her back.

"I think what he means is that he'd love to send out our demo tape to all the big radio stations in town. That's what you meant, isn't it boy?" Maggie looked at the boy with her piercing blue eyes. He didn't stand a chance.

"Of course that's what I meant. I'll send it out first thing tomorrow." The girls smiled, knowing that the boy's weak constitution would drive him into the night, making sure the tape was finished on time. Seeing that they had the boy completely under their control, the girls packed up their instruments and walked out the studio and down the street.

As the girls walked down the sunny streets back to their beat-down apartment on the East Side, the world seemed a little less shitter. However, what they didn't know was that Alice Burns, leader of the Semen Demons, lurked in the bushes with her two friends. A pair of binoculars poked out of the bushes and scanned the Panthers as they walked down the street. When they were safely out of sight, Alice, along with Donna and Brittney, popped out behind the bushes. They'd been waiting outside the recording studio all this time, hoping to find some juicy info on Maggie and how her record deal went down.

"So, the Sex Panthers think they can get a record deal do they? Well, the only deal they'll be getting is how much we'll beat the hell out of them!" said Alice. The large girl to the left nodded her head vigorously, as if she knew how idiotic her leader's statement was, but was too stupid to say anything about it.

"What are we gonna do boss? Are we gonna go over there and break their legs?" asked the girl. Her fat face was covered by a mess of brightly orange hair. It was an un-godly shade of orange, the kind that made you feel like the person no longer had a will to live, or was too naive to see the obvious flaws in her design.

"Patients Donna. These things must be handled tactfully, with grace. Brittney, what do you suggest?" Britney, a slutty looking girl with overly bleached hair and painted blue eyes, was chewing gum obnoxiously while aimlessly looking directly at the sun. Alice gave her body a good shake to snap her out of her stupidity.

"Huh, like, what you say?" asked Britney. Her gum smacking made Alice want to systematically rip out each of her hairs, tie them into a rope and strangler her with it. Yet, Alice knew that she must practice restraint.

"Never mind, I've already devised a plan that will sure to get the Sex Panthers just what they deserve!" Donna and Brittney looked at her with mild interest, "Now, listen carefully you two. I don't want to have to say this twice. Here's what we're going to do." As the Semen Demons conjured up their plan to ruin the Sex Panthers' music career, the world continued moving around them, as if the only meaning in their existence resided in their head.

It was eight in the morning and Lady Ashely and 99 were busy playing their favourite drinking game, "Stolen Led." The game involved them listening to numerous Led Zeppelin songs and then taking a shot whenever Jimmy Page stole a guitar rift from the blues legends of the 1930s. They were quit drunk. The phone rang, which sent shockwaves coursing through their heads that threatened to tear them apart.

"Turn that shit down!" shouted Maggie as she made her way to the phone, "Play some hard shit like The Stooges, or Stephenwolf," she yanked the phone off the receiver, "You've reached Maggie Stewart. I can't come to the phone right now, but if you leave your name and number, I might get back with you." Maggie was about to hang up the phone when she heard a familiar husky voice on the other line.

"Maggie, it's me, Tony from the radio station. Something bad has happened," Maggie brought the receiver up to her mouth.

"Oh hello Tony-darling. I just got out of the shower. Now, what's this I hear about trouble?" Maggie could hear Tony's voice breaking, no doubt as he pictured Maggie washing her young body under the hot water.

"The demo tape you made yesterday, it's gone," Tony waited for a response. He expected Maggie to speak in her soft, sultry voice, reassuring him that it wasn't a problem, and that she and the girls would be happy to make another. He got no such comfort. Maggie slammed the phone back on the wall. Her anger was only matched by the constant obscenities Lady Ashely was shouting at the record player.

"Learn something original you fuckin' poser!" Maggie snapped her head around to look at the two girls.

"Listen up! Someone, or something, stole our demo tape. We gotta go down to the radio station and figure out who did it." 99 finished her sixth shot of Scotch as she stood up on wobbly stilettos.

"Jealousy!" she shouted, Lady Ashely soon followed her on her feet.

"No doubt 99. Now come on, whoever stole that demo tape is gonna be in a world of hurt!" said Maggie. And with that, Maggie, L.A and 99 all geared up, hopped in their car, a sexy pink 57 Chevy, and tore down the street to the radio station.

When Tony saw the Sex Panthers arrive, he could barely hold back his spews of apologies as he nearly fell on his knees to ask for their forgiveness. Maggie bent down so they were on eye level. Her shirt hung low which gave Tony full view of her breasts.

"It's ok Tony. We know it wasn't your fault," said Maggie. She took Tony's face in her hands and gentle raised him to his feet. Tony would have loved nothing more than to be on his knees forever, but Maggie knew that he wouldn't be able to handle about five minutes of what she had.

"I don't know what happened. I went to check the sound room this morning and the tape was just... gone," said Tony as he got to his feet. His body was hard, which had nothing to do with him being on his knees for so long. Lady Ashley honked the horn three times. Each one was like a jab at Tony's manhood.

"Tell that boy to stop playin' with himself and let us into the studio!" Tony quickly composed himself and led the Panthers into the recording studio.

The minute they entered the sound room, Lady Ashley nearly choked on the scent of cheap perfume that lingered in the air.

"This place smells slutty," she said as she walked around the room. Her noise turned up as if it was being stuffed with used condoms and nail polish. "Whoever was in here was the ones that stole our tape!"

Maggie examined a nearby table and could make out a strand of orange hair. She picked it up and showed it to 99.

"What do you think 99? Cum-scented perfume, orange hair, I think we know who we're dealing with." 99 nodded her head as Maggie tossed the strand of hair on the floor. "Panthers, it looks like Alice and her misfit band the Semen Demons are up to no good!"

"Bitches!" said 99. She loosened her tie as if she was ready to beat someone's ass. Lady Ashely walked over to them after wiping her noise.

"We gotta get those skanks! They can't get away with this! When I get my hands on that Alice, I'll—"

"You'll what?" said a voice. The Panthers turned around to see Alice and her Semen Demons standing in the doorway. A tape was held in Alice's hand.

"Give that back! Just because your band sucks, doesn't mean you can take away our chance," said Lady Ashley. She was about to charge towards the group, but Maggie pulled out an arm to hold her back.

"Not good enough huh!? Why don't you put up or shut up!? My band against your band! The winner takes the demo tape," said Alice, her grip tightened more on the tape.

"I have a better idea," said Maggie as she walked up towards Alice, "Why don't we just kick your asses and then take the tape." Before Alice could reply, Maggie kicked the tape out of her hand. It flew up in the air as if it didn't have a care in the world. Alice reached out trying to grab it, but Maggie back-handed her, knocking her down on her cheaply made Levi jeans. "You-all can just go now," said Maggie as she caught the tape.

"Alice, you fell down!" shouted Donna. Her obnoxious voice echoed off the walls like a gorilla being raped.

"Get off you idiot!" shouted Alice. She pushed Donna's fat hand away as she got up to her feet. "You think we're gonna leave after that!? You got another thing coming!" Alice ran towards the Panthers. Her eyes bared into Maggie's soul like a sexually deprived lover.

Before Alice could get close enough to unleash her fury, 99 pulled out a switchblade from her suit jacket.

"Leave," she said as she pointed the knife at the Demons. Alice backed away, knowing that she wasn't strong enough to take on a cold bitch with a blade. Alice backed away and stood between Brittney and Donna.

"You win this round Panthers, but we'll be back! We'll the only rockers on these streets and don't you forget it!" And with that, the Semen Demons turned on their heels and left the studio.

"We'll always be here! The Sex Panthers own this town!" said Maggie, and with that, the band got back in their car and drove down the street lookin' for trouble.

MrGeno86
MrGeno86
48 Followers