Sex Pirates of the Caribbean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He doesn't have to tell me; under their plunging motion, my body is responding as never before, and the three of us explode together, deliriously. As I lie there, totally exhausted, dripping come, both cocks still deep inside me, the door opens again. I hear a sweet French-accented voice: Danielle. "So, then, boys? How is she? Can we use her?"

Yves grins and gives another thrust with his hips, and I moan. "Absolutely. She's a natural slut. She just needed to be fucked the right way. She'll be a great asset to the business. Want to try her, ma cherie?"

"Non, non, pas maintenant! I am still sore from her husband fucking me; he was happy to finally make a woman come, he did us both very very well. Kathy gave him a shot and he's out now, thank God... We'll need to get them both off the boat and onto the other one. Here, give her this."

In my post-orgasmic daze, I jerk a little as I feel the needle jab my ass. I'm being shot up with something... Then I feel the cocks pulling out of me, a slap on the ass, a kiss on my breast, and I'm fading. Where are they taking me, what did she mean, they can use me, what other boat, where's my husband, what's happening to me...and I'm gone.

To be continued...

12