Sex Salon Ch. 01

Story Info
Jubi is introduced to massage parlor.
2.7k words
4
62.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," Amy shouted to Jubi over the shower stall door, "When you're done showering, meet me in the school café!"

"Sure, wait for me a few minutes!" Jubi yelled over the roaring shower. The water pressure was one of the many things she was enjoying during her first year at Damfield college; it was strong compared to the weak, pathetic stream of water from her shower head at home.

Her mood brightened as she stepped out of the shower. She wondered why Amy wanted to see her.

Amy was a student who had transferred to Damfield in February. They shared Introduction to Macro Economics class together, and although they were on a friendly basis in class (and successfully completed several projects as partners), Jubi found that they rarely spoke outside of class. Not that she didn't try to be friends with Amy outside of class, it just never happened. As the weeks passed, Jubi came to enjoy Macro Economics, not because of the content itself (it was incredibly dull) but because she could talk to Amy.

Jubi stepped outside the shower wrapped with her favorite blue towel. Damfield, being the well-known private school it was, cut no corners on anything; the bathrooms however, were the one exception. They were plain, simple and boring. She made sure no one was around before unwrapping herself and getting dressed. She always showered at the end of the day because the girl's shower room was always empty.

Jubi was extremely self-conscious, mainly due to the fact that she was chubbier than most of the girls at her college. She stared sadly at herself in the full-length mirror. Her wet, shoulder length brown hair clung to her face. Her few friends, who, like most of the Damfield population, were tall, athletic, and beautiful always called her "adorable" "cute" and "huggable," but Jubi knew they were trying to say that she was chubby in a nice way. Sighing, quickly got dressed and hurried out the door.

Damfield was a beautiful school, it's old, distinguished stone buildings were surrounded by carefully tended areas of greenery. Flowers, willows, and oaks added to the graceful landscape. Jubi pushed open the old wooden door to be greeted by a warm May breeze. She walked into the school café and spotted Amy sitting at one of the round redwood tables. She looked beautiful with her long blonde hair, soft brown eyes, and slender figure. Jubi felt a pang of sadness and embarrassment that she felt when she was around all the beautiful girls at Damfield. Masking her emotions with a sunny smile, Jubi walked to the table, "Hi Amy," she said, "What's up?"

Amy looked up from her yogurt parfait and smiled, "Hey Jubi, thanks for finishing up that project the other day." She ate a spoonful of parfait. "I've been meaning to ask you, I know this great relaxation spa. I was going to take a leave of absence this weekend and go again. Want to go with me?"

Jubi was shocked. "With me?" she asked, not even trying to hide the surprise in her voice.

"Sure," Amy laughed, "I meant to ask you in Macro, but Mr. Dahmer's lecture went too long."

What? thought Jubi. Although Amy had only arrived at school a few months ago, she was very popular. Why would she want to go with me? Despite her inquisitions and doubts, Jubi was flattered and very excited. "I'd love to!" she said a little too excitedly, "I've never been to a spa before. Isn't like, face masks and stuff?"

Amy's lips curled into a smile, "Sure... but this spa is special; they have lots of other stuff too. I'll arrange it so that we get the full package!"

"Awesome!" Jubi said, her cheeks starting to turn red again from the excitement. "...But how much will it cost?" Unlike the other students at Damfield, Jubi was not rich. She was able to go to Damfield by receiving a much sought after academic scholarship, which allowed a few outstanding students to attend Damfield for all four years, with all expenses paid for.

"Don't worry my dad's paying for it. He wanted me to spend a weekend away from school with a friend."

A friend! thought Jubi, bewildered and delighted about her abrupt new friendship with Amy.

"I have to call and set up the appointments now." said Amy, rising from her chair. She was a little taller than average height (though almost a head taller than Jubi) and had a toned body thanks to her participation in both soccer and lacrosse. Her shiny corn silk hair caught the sunlight coming through the window as she stood. Jubi stared at Amy and felt a pang of jealousy

"Oh, and make sure to get a leave of absence before tomorrow." said Amy before smiling and rushing out the door.

*********

"Jubi? Are you ok? You look so tired." Amy looked concerned. The two were all packed up in Amy's blue Prius and were set for the hour long ride to the spa.

Jubi was tired. "Sorry, I stayed up to finish my calculus homework. The test today was so..." She drifted to sleep before she was finished.

"...Jubi...Jubi! We're here." Jubi groggily opened her eyes. Amy laughed at Jubi's puffy eyes. Jubi looked out the car window to see a brick building covered in flowering vines. Around it Jubi could see no other buildings, just trees. It seemed like they were quite far from the city.

"Come on sleepyhead. We're already late." Amy pointed to the door. Engraved on a wooden sign hanging from the door was Sensations Spa.

A stunning brunette woman at the receptionist's desk checked them in.

"Alright, since Amy has been with us before, she'll be receiving a different treatment today." She looked at Jubi "and I understand that this is your first time with us?"

Before Jubi could answer, Amy said "Oh yes, she's new. Completely new." Her emphasis on the "completely" annoyed Jubi a little. Did it matter that much that she'd never been to a spa before?

The receptionist eyes lit up. "Well! Isn't that just exciting! We haven't had a new customer in quite a while, and I thought we'd never have one as young as Amy! I think you'll have a lovely time here." She turned back to Amy, "Okay miss, Jan is going to take care of you today. You'll see miss Jubi in the room you'll be sharing at the end of today's treatment." She motioned to a pretty, blonde lady who had emerged from a curtain of beads hanging from the main hallway.

Amy turned to Jubi, she looked worried "Bye Jubi, don't worry about anything and just try to relax and enjoy it, alright?"

"I will!"

Amy smiled and followed Jan out of the room.

"Miss?" the receptionist motioned to the opposite hallway, "Please go to the bathing room and remove your clothes. Jenny will be with you shortly."

The bathing room was beautiful. The walls were embellished with white moldings, and the floors were marbled tile. A huge in-ground bathtub in the middle dominated the space. It was already filled with hot water, bubbles, and rose petals.

Jubi closed her eyes and silently thanked Amy again. Never in her life had she seen a bathroom like this in real life! She quickly stripped of her clothes and slid in the warm water. The scent of the bath oil and rose petals was lovely. She began to relax in the tub until a woman walked into the room. The woman was short and had her strawberry blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. She wore heavy eyeliner and white shirt and pants. She looked to be in her mid-thirties and in incredible shape.

"Hello, I'm Jenny." She gave a dazzling white smile, "I'll be helping you bathe today."

"It's ok! I can wash myself!" Jubi said frantically, jumping up out of the water. She realized she was naked, and quickly covered her breasts.

Jenny laughed, "Helping you bathe is part of the relaxation treatment. It will feel good, I promise!"

Jubi blushed. "It's just that...I'm kind of self-conscious...I'd really be more comfortable bathing myself."

Jenny's eyes widened, "Honey, you're adorable! Don't you know that? I want to help you. It's my job."

Jubi's face grew redder. Jenny gave Jubi a quick peck on the cheek, "You're a sweetiepie! Now let's get you back in the tub." Jubi reluctantly stepped back in the water.

Jenny knelt behind her and proceeded to pump some liquid soap inter her hands and gently wash Jubi all over. For the first few minutes Jubi sat frozen and bright red with embarrassment. But after a while the warm rose-scented water got to her, and she slowly began to unwind as Jenny did her work. Her arms, legs, and back were washed, and her legs were shaved.

After washing her back, Jenny said, "I still need to get the front, hun. Turn around and let's see those tits!" Jubi (who was beginning to feel more comfortable with Jenny) turned around. "Oh! You have inverted nipples!" She giggled and Jubi flushed with embarrassment. "We can fix that for you later if you want... hmm, yeah you have nice tits. They're perky and a good size. She knelt down by the tub and pumped a large amount of a thick, milky liquid from a bottle in her hands and lathered it up into a bubbly foam. She then rubbed it all over Jubi's perky b-cup breasts.

Jubi was shocked, "Wha-what are you doing?!" she cried and waded out of Jenny's reach.

Jenny looked confused. "Don't you know, hun? Our spa specializes in erotic massage! Your friend ordered our special package for the both of you!"

"Erotic massage?" Jubi flushed. "I'm sorry... I don't think I can do this...Could I maybe get a towel?"

Jenny frowned. "I can get you one hun, but I think you'd be missing out on a good time. Your friend spent all that money on you too!"

"I...I just can't do this!" She covered her face with her hands.

"I'll take good care of you, hun. You're the first fresh face I've had in a while! " She gave a comforting smile. "So you'll stay?"

Jubi gave Jenny a troubled look and nodded.

"Great! You just have to listen to me and I'll have you squeaky clean for your massage. Now, turn your back to me." Jubi obeyed. She heard the pump again and soon Jenny's hands were back on her breasts, squeezing and kneading them.

"Mmm, hun you're breasts are so soft and firm. So young..." Jenny became lost in kneading Jubi's breasts, making her feel even more awkward.

Her long fingers moved to her nipples, which stubbornly remained tucked away. Jenny worked at them, pinching and stroking around them until both popped out. Jubi moaned at the pleasure and the strange sensation she was beginning to feel between her legs.

"They came out! Does that mean you're feeling turned on?" She flicked both nipples with her slippery fingers.

"Ah!" Jubi's cry echoed in the marble room.

"Well that answers that!" she said and laughed. "I guess they're extra sensitive since they don't stick out much, huh?"

Jubi blushed a deep red.

Jenny took a scrub cloth and thoroughly scrubbed the rest of her body, including her most private parts.

Soon it was over. Jenny dried Jubi off with a soft white towel.

She put Jubi in a robe and led her down the hall to another room. It had many large windows and was filled with sunlight. The walls were a soothing beige and the room somehow smelled like fresh fruit. A single white massage table sat right in the middle of the room. It was cushioned and covered in white linen.

"You look a little dazed hun. Why don't you lie down on the table? I'll be back in a minute." She stepped out of the room.

Jubi did feel quite overwhelmed. A woman had just thoroughly touched her breasts and washed her privates, and she wasn't sure how she felt about it.

As she lay waiting, she thought about the massage parlor. Erotic massage huh...no wonder it's in the middle of nowhere...I wonder how many people know about this place?

Her nipples were still sticking out. She felt the urge to touch them like Jenny had done but didn't want to risk anyone seeing her. Jubi waited for a while, and when no one came, she dozed off.

"...and she was pretty reluctant to let me wash her too. I think she may be a virgin!" Jenny's chipper voice was quiet, but nearby.

Jubi wondered if Jenny was talking about her, for she was indeed a virgin.

"Oh? We'll be having some fun with her then." A slightly deeper voice spoke. It was another woman who Jubi had never heard before. "And before I forget, our other client wanted to help with her treatment as well."

"Ok! I think she's with Angela now. I'll get her later."

"Alright." Said the deeper voice again, "I will get started. Please get everything ready."

Jubi heard the clacking of high heels and sat up. Jenny and another beautiful older woman with straight, dark hair walked in the room.

"Hello Jubi." Said the black haired beauty. "My name is Morea. I will be starting your massage today. Please lie on your back."

Wow Morea gets right to it. No small talk or anything. Not that Jubi minded. She imagined having small talk with a stranger who was about to massage your naked body would be awkward.

She turned over onto her stomach and then noticed Morea was holding a curious purple bottle without any labels. Morea poured some onto her hands and began rubbing Jubi's back. The scent of lavender filled the room as Morea rubbed the oil into her back, then her arms, neck, ass, and backs of her legs.

Jubi turned over on the table so Morea could start her front side,

"We're not gonna hurt you hun. Just relax and let us do all the work." Jenny's calm and soothing voice brought no comfort to Jubi this time. She carefully spread Jubi's legs apart.

"P-please," begged Jubi frantically, "please, stop! I don't want this!"

"Sshhhh, you're going to feel so good, Jubi." Said Morea. "This is all for your own good..." She began gently stroking Jubi's hair.

"You're beautiful sweetums!" Jenny ran a warm, wet cloth on Jubi's exposed crotch and began lathering her with shaving cream.

Jubi, feeling extremely uncomfortable and violated at this point, tried to get up and off the massage table; but Jenny grabbed both of her legs, and Morea took her arms before she could.

"Hayley!" said Jenny, "This one needs some of your magic!"

Jubi started to panic, and several things ran through her brain. They have me pinned down... they're not going to let me leave! They're going to keep me here and force me to do perverted stuff! What's happening to Amy? Is this normal??

Another lady (Jubi guessed Hayley) rushed into the room with a small glass bottle filled with a blue liquid. She popped open the bottle and held it under Jubi's nose. Jubi turned away, but Hayley used her free hand to force her head in place. The smell was nauseating. It was a strong mix of herbs Hayley had specially prepared for their customers who resisted treatment.

Hayley's herbs did the trick, Jubi stopped struggling. She became light headed, and her arms and legs went limp. Jenny asked Hayley to hold Jubi's legs open, and then she got to work. She made short work of Jubi's bush with a triple-blade razor and then carefully shaved the area by her pussy lips. Jubi whimpered as the razor scraped against her skin. In a few minutes, she wiped Jubi's crotch clean with another wet towel and dried her off.

"There we are, smooth as a baby!" said Jenny, admiring her work. "Oh! What do we have here..?"

Even though Jenny had dried her a moment ago, the inner parts of Jubi's pussy lips were still glistening with wetness. While Jenny had started shaving her, Morea had been playing with Jubi's breasts, fondling them and rolling the nipples between her fingertips. That, along with the sensation of the shaving cream, razor, and Jenny's fingers on her pussy were more than enough to turn her on.

Jenny ran a finger lightly over her pussy, tracing her moist, delicate lips.

"P-please stop." said Jubi weakly.

Morea flicked Jubi's nipple with her tongue, making Jubi moan quietly, "Shhhhh! Don't be scared..." she whispered in her ear, "Today we're going to turn you into a real lady!"