Sex , Salt, Sand and Sweat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his arms under my head and our chests, slick with sweat, rubbing against one another, I bend my legs at the knees and thrust back to meet him. He stops while deep inside of me to kiss me savagely on my lips before he begins fucking me hard, deep and fast. My own lower body shoves up and down in time with him, his hipbones pounding my inner thighs as we both start to sigh and moan with the beat of our bodies. He unexpectedly grasps my ankles and puts them on top of his shoulders then fucks my pussy so hard that all I can do is lay there with my head rolled back, unable to speak or breath. I feel his cock hammering my cunt, I can hear the sloppy wet sound of my juicy box and I tighten up the muscles around his pulsating penis, I feel him tremble and gasp. My legs fall down to just above his elbows as his body falls down to mine, but I begin grinding my hips into his and keep my pussy snug around his cock, he rises up, straightens his arms and begins to moan as he meets me thrust for thrust. I can feel his cock swelling just before he throws his head back and slams himself into me repeatedly, his arms give out, he comes back down close to me on his elbows as his body jerks and spasms and he covers my mouth with a breathy kiss, a final deep thrust and a groan. A bead of sweat rolls off his face and onto mine as he smiles kisses me softly and rolls to the side, still holding one arm under my neck and pulling my body into his.

We lay there in the humid night air, bodies twined together and glossy with sweat in the flickering candlelight. I listened to his heartbeat and our breaths coming slower and slower as the storm sounded far off in the distance, occasional lighting flashes coming through the windows still. I think I am going to enjoy it here, I do not know if I will ever get that book wrote. Nevertheless, it seems that my summer is definitely going to be hot and humid. I mean, after all it is already full of spice, and the heady aroma of sex, sweat, sand and salt.

12