Sex School Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skibum
Skibum
27 Followers

That was all Mike could handle. With a loud, satisfied grunt, he blew the first load ever into Janet’s no longer virgin hole. Each spasm sent a gob of his semen deep into her. He felt as if his whole body would melt, and be blasted from the end of his cock into her. As he spurted his passion into her clutching pussy, Mike gasped to his bride, "I… love… you!"

With a final wrenching shudder, Mike’s cock throbbed a final time, one last drop of his cum milked from the tip by the contractions of Jane’s release. His hips were still pressed firmly to hers, prolonging the contact as their orgasms slowly died down.

Letting his cock soak in the wet heat of Janet’s temporarily sated pussy, Mike rolled his weight off Janet’s body. They lay on their sides, breathing deeply and staring into each others eyes. Neither spoke, but they both knew that this was where they belonged, locked in each others arms.

After a while, with his softening cock still embedded in her pussy, they slept.

To Be Continued...

Skibum
Skibum
27 Followers
12