Sex Slave

Story Info
You wake to find you are tied and exposed to my every whim.
1.3k words
4.03
177.6k
65

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This is completely fictional and can be viewed as disturbing. If this is not your kind of story, don't read it.

*****

You wake up with a flutter of your eyes. I watch as a look of confusion crosses your face as you realize you can't move your arms or legs. You test your bonds and start to panic when you realize there is no way out of this. While you were sleeping, I was hard at work. Before you awoke, I had carefully chained you up. I have chained you in such a way that there is no escape. I have chained you so that you are mildly uncomfortable. I have chained you so that you are completely and utterly exposed. You realize slowly that you are no longer in your dorm room at college. You quickly look around to find that you are in a room, seemingly alone, on a wide, rectangular, leather table, spread-eagle. You are chained so widely that it almost hurts. Then you spot me, standing in the corner. I smile when our eyes meet.

You begin to speak, but I move close to you and insert a large gag ball into your mouth before tying it around your blonde hair. I now begin to place the silk, black blindfold over your blue eyes. Finally, I put thick headphones over your ears. I flip a switch, and immediately wet, sex noises fill your ears. Moaning, grunting, screaming, slapping, spanking. These headphones are designed specifically so that you cannot hear anything except the sex noises. You cannot hear what will be coming. You cannot prepare for what will happen tonight.

I look over your body. You have nice C-cups that look perfect for squeezing and pinching. You have a curvy waist and wide hips, proportionate to your body. But as my eyes move lower down, I am disappointed, but only just. You have thick, curly, brown hair covering your beautiful jewel. But no worries, I have prepared for this. I lather shaving cream all over your mound. You jump and squirm, but cannot do anything else. I bring a vibrating razor to where the hair begins and start shaving down. You shake and whimper through your gag. It is not a long process; soon you are as hairless as a baby girl. I lean down and kiss your glistening pussy lips, licking at your clit before I straighten up.

I move away, leaving you alone to think for a minute while I move over to the cabinet where all of my toys are kept. When I return to you, I see that you are squirming and panting through your gag ball, obviously aroused by the mere sound of sex. I smile as I bend down over your pussy, which is quivering ever so slightly. I hold a very thin paint brush in my right hand and then very carefully begin to write words upon your outer lips in black ink. On your left lip, I write 'slut'. On your right lip, I write 'whore'. On your clit, I write 'mine'. You jump every time the brush touches you, breathing heavier. I blow on the ink. Waiting for it to dry, I move to your breasts. I tweak your nipples by pinching them, eliciting a moan from your mouth as I do so.

I climb onto the table and straddle you, facing downwards, so my head is hovering above your inked pussy, in a 69 position. In my hand is a medical instrument for dentists. It's used to keep the mouth open, but in this case, I will use it to stretch your pussy wide open for me so I can explore inside. When you feel me placing the instrument in you, you jump and squirm. I slap your inner thigh, and you become rigid, shaking under my touch. Once you are spread open before me, I point a flashlight up inside you and begin to poke and prod your inner walls, becoming intimately acquainted with you. You twitch and squirm through the process, becoming increasingly wetter.

By the time I find it suitable to be done, you have become covered in a thin layer of sweat. I remove the dentist's instrument from you pussy lips and place the tip of a large vibrator against your lips. You tense. You've never been fucked before; no one has ever touched you here until I came along. I move the vibrator around your vagina, teasing you immensely. Your clit stands on alert within seconds, quivering, trembling, quaking, begging for attention. I give it. I suck at your clit, swishing my tongue around it, while the vibrator alternates its teasing between your lips. You are bucking on the table, thrusting your hips upwards, wanting more. I retreat, leaving you in an agonizing state of dissatisfaction for a full minute. Then I return and slide the vibrator all the way into your pussy. You scream around the gag ball while your entire body strains. You use your muscles, trying to expel the instrument from your cunt. I push it back in all the way and place some strong duct tape over it. You are full, completely so, and in slight pain.

I leave you for a moment, allowing you to writhe on the table. I watch as you buck and twist your head from side to side. You flex your feet, your toes curling, as your body builds up, preparing to orgasm. You arch your back and scream through your gag as you are pushed over the edge. While you pant from your intense orgasm, I turn a knob on the table. Slowly the entire leather platform begins to rise until it is almost vertical. The chains around your limb hold you so tightly that you don't even sag.

I pull a hose that is attached to a wall over to you and turn it on. The water squirts out, harsh and cold, against your nipples, which stand erect within moments. I alternate between them. While your vagina is being stimulated by the vibrator and your nipples being hosed down by frigid water, you are once again building to another orgasm. I can see it in your face as you squirm and tense. When your second orgasm subsides, I place the hose on the floor, for a moment, and walk up to you in order to remove the duct tape and the vibrator. Your hips jerk towards me, almost involuntarily, seeking attention. I pick the hose back up and aim it at your clit. It stands erect within seconds. I move the hose to your right nipple, then your left nipple, then your clit, then your left nipple, then your clit, your left nipple, your clit, your right nipple, your clit, your left nipple.

Your right nipple is feeling left out because I didn't give it as much attention, but you don't have to worry. I put the hose away and return to you with a needle. It's a long process, preparing your nipple for the ring. But once it's over, you have a beautiful nipple ring with my initials engraved on it. You are mine. I then begin with enema. You need to be thoroughly cleaned. I can tell you don't like this part, but it has to be done. You squirm and scream through your gag as I fill you with warm water. I insert a small butt plug to hold in the water for a few minutes. You pull against your bondage, restraining. I can see your taut abdominals jumping and jerking. A few minutes, and it's all over, but I know you probably think it took at least a few hours. Blush rises on your cheeks when I pull the butt plug out along with the contents of your bowels.

You breathe heavily, completely exhausted and spent from my preparation, but we have just begun tonight. I have not even had any real fun yet.