Sex Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward and kissed him, slowly, deliberately.

He ran his finger back and forth across one of her nipples and soon it hardened. He cupped her breasts, one in each hand, and gently squeezed and rubbed her nipples. She had to break away from the kiss to pant with pleasure.

He looked into her eyes with a deep yearning. He had just cum inside her less than an hour before, but his lust for her was already urgent.

"Arriene," he whispered. "Can we do it again?" He moved his hips suggestively up and down.

She glanced down at his engorged cock and a glint of fear showed in her eyes.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said, "but I do want you badly!"

She shifted her weight onto her knees, which rested on the stone shelf on either side of his hips. Reaching down, she took his cock in her hands. He let out an involuntary cry of excitement.

She said something to him warningly.

"I'll try to control myself this time," he promised. "I'll let you lead."

She stroked his cock gently and he shuddered with pleasure. Lowering herself onto his erect penis, she paused just as the head brushed the swollen lips of her labia.

"Oh yes," Rees begged. "Oh please, yes!"

She pushed a little further and let out a whimper. He let out a moan of joy.

She stopped and held herself perfectly still. He opened his eyes and looked at her. Her face was scrunched with pain, but she was also flushed with desire. With concerted effort he managed not to move. He did not want to hurt her again.

She eased herself a little further onto his erect penis. They both gasped. He longed to let go, to drive his hard cock deeply into the wonderful warmth of her pussy.

He restrained himself. His breathing was ragged. She squirmed a bit and lowered herself more and he felt her pelvis push against his. He was all the way in.

"Oh God, Arriene! You drive me mad!"

She smiled at him and slowly pulled herself up and then down again. Her tight pussy rubbing against his penis sent ripples of ecstasy through him. She continued to move ever so slowly up and down. He quivered with pleasure.

She began to moan and to kiss him on the face and neck. She quickened her pace. His climax built. He held back, controlling himself, letting her make all the movements.

Soon her small noises became desperate and she let herself go on top of him, sliding up and down with frenzy. As her moans became more high-pitched, he lost his tenuous hold on himself and began to match her movements. They moved synchronously, following a rhythm as ancient as life, lost together in nirvana.

The orgasm took him unexpectedly. Joy exploded into his penis. He drove into her with a few last long strokes, spurting his seed deep into her womb. His cry of ecstasy echoed in the cavernous room. He spasmed and shuddered and finally stilled.

"Oh Arriene, Arriene..."

She kissed him and let out a small moan. He realized then that he had come without her.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," he said. Once again he had lost control.

She kissed him warmly and slipped off his now limp cock, trying to hide her disappointment. He grabbed her around the waist, picked her up, and set her on the edge of the pool. Spreading her long brown legs wide, he positioned himself between them. She looked at him curiously but without fear. He shot her a wicked grin and ran his tongue up her labia, adding pressure as he passed over her swollen bud.

"Oh!" she cried. She had a look of wonder on her face.

Needing no more encouragement, he buried his face in her sweet crotch. His tongue explored until he knew he had just the right spot. He ran his tongue rhythmically back and forth and around her clitoris. She began to moan and warm wetness leaked out of her pussy.

After a time, he slipped two of his fingers into her passage, keeping the rhythm of his tongue on her clit. He moved his fingers in and out, matching pace with his tongue.

Eventually her moans became small squeals and her squeals became high-pitched. Her body vibrated with pleasure, every muscle taut. Finally, she cried out. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face away from her crotch as her back arched and her hips bucked a few times. Warm wetness gushed out of her slit, and she let out a long low moan. Her body shuddered a few last times and relaxed.

He pulled her into the water with him, and she clung to him tightly, digging her nails into his upper arms.

"Oh Rees!" she breathed, and she said something else that he didn't understand. Whatever it was, was appreciative.

#

Rees spotted Keven sitting in their accustomed place in the slave pen and made his way toward him. When Keven saw his approach, a huge grin split his face. Rees grinned back.

"Damn, I'm glad to see you!" Keven cried when Rees was close enough to hear.

"What happened to you?" Rees asked. One of Keven's eyes was black and blue, and slightly puffy.

"Once I didn't have you here to protect me, I had to protect myself," Keven replied, still grinning. He pointed across the room. Following his gesture, Rees saw that one of the larger slaves had two black eyes and a swollen lip.

"Looks like he got the worst of it," Rees said in surprise. Keven was young and slim and no more than average height.

"I don't like to brag, but I've been trained in self defense since I was very young. I doubt there's anyone here who could best me."

"Not even me?" Rees teased.

"Want to try?"

"No, I don't think so." Rees eyed Keven with new respect. "How did he get you riled up enough to fight? You're usually so calm."

"He wanted sex and I didn't," Keven responded. "He was rather insistent and I finally had to slug him. If we end up in here for too long, I might get desperate enough to try it with a manโ€”but not yet."

"I'm not desperate anymore," Rees said grinning.

"You got sex?" Keven was incredulous.

"Two days of it!"

"With a woman?"

"Yes, with Arriene, the most beautiful girl in the world," Rees smiled contentedly as he settled down on the floor next to Keven. "I am now a breeding slave."

"A breeding slave! Damn, how come you have all the fun?" Keven asked jealously. He paused and looked closely at the dark bruises on Rees' neck. "It doesn't look like it was all fun, though."

"No, it wasn't," Rees turned so Keven could see his back.

"Oh my God, Rees! Someone did a number on your back!" He whistled softly. "That looks incredibly painful!"

"Yes, Master Rim is rather handy with his whip. If you ever have an encounter with him, I recommend you do exactly what he says immediately."

"What did he make you do that you didn't want to do?" Keven looked appalled.

"It took him a while to convince me to fuck the gorgeous Arriene."

"You're kidding!"

Rees laughed. "No. It's a long story but we've got time... "