Sex Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She roused herself to look at him. "What, love?"

"I'm very close," he gasped out. "I don't want to cum again yet."

She smiled at him and pulled away.

He whimpered as his cock lost its heavenly home.

"Let's get out and dry off," she suggested.

He just wanted back in, but he climbed out and helped her out. They dried each other slowly and gently with fluffy purple towels.

Rees could not stop smiling and she grinned back. As soon as they were dry, they moved together to the bed. He took the dominant position and they quickly resumed a long, slow fuck.

He managed to hold out a while longer while she writhed and moaned beneath him, still having multiple orgasms. He kept himself on the edge with pacing, slowing when he felt too close and speeding up again as he recovered. Finally, he kept the pace too long and tipped over the edge, a huge orgasm washing over him as he cried out and succumbed.

He collapsed, mostly on top of her but with his weight off to one side. He trailed small kisses down the side of her face and neck. He was content and sated and she seemed to be as well.

As he lay there relaxed, his eyes half-closed, enjoying her closeness, he noticed something odd at the corner of the bed. He looked more intently and a bolt of fear shot through him as he realized it was a manacle. His body stiffened and she looked up at him.

"What is it, Rees?"

He glanced around the bed, ascertaining that indeed there were manacles at each corner. His voice shook slightly as he asked, "Are you planning to chain me up?"

She laughed and patted his arm. "No. I'm not. Those are for me. Would you like to chain me up?"

No, not really."Only if you want me to."

"I do like to be dominated, chained, and spanked," she said. "I usually like to be blind-folded as well, but not with you I don't think. You're way too gorgeous—I can't get enough of looking at you."

Rees blushed, and then, to his embarrassment, his stomach groaned loudly.

"You must be hungry," she said laughing. "I am too. You can chain me up later. I'll get Maddy to bring dinner now."

Rees stayed in bed while she went into the other room and spoke briefly with her slave. When she returned, she closed the door and dressed for dinner. She put on another amazing corset that supported but didn't cover her breasts. This one was in deep purple satin overlaid with black lace. She told him he was already appropriately dressed for dinner and in any case, no point in him getting dressed, because he was on the menu as dessert.

The flowers he had given her were beautifully arranged in a vase in the middle of the table, surrounded by soft candlelight. The food was delicious and Rees ate like a starving man, building his strength for what he suspected would be a long night.

He was not wrong. Although he was not comfortable with chaining her and spanking her, she became so aroused he was able to do what she wanted without guilt. It did take her a while to convince him to spank her hard enough. Their sex was passionate and savage.

They made love deep into the wee hours before he finally unchained her, and they fell into an exhausted sleep in each other's arms. She woke him a few hours later for more. She was insatiable and he did his best to keep up.

They ate breakfast together and spent the whole day in bed. The urgency was gone from their love making, but she had the ability to coax his cock to hardness and keep it there. She still managed to have small orgasms. Finally, in the late afternoon, when his poor cock was feeling quite sore and abused, she sadly informed him that it was almost time for him to go.

He had wondered off and on during his time with her why she had chosen him, but the trepidation he had felt disappeared. When he thought about the statement she'd made about Master Rim meaning well, a chill raced up his spine. He analyzed her behavior, however, and found nothing else odd, except for the bondage play. But even that was not too extreme. He discovered that he had enjoyed being with her immensely.

Now that their time was over, apprehension crept back into his consciousness. He was pretty sure she was happy with him, but he had to ask.

"So, did you have a happy birthday?"

"God, yes!"

"Then you're not going to report your dissatisfaction with me?"

She shrieked with laughter and began to tickle him. They fell back on the bed again laughing and kissing and he was reassured.

When they came up for air, she became serious and said, "Rees, that was the most amazing love-making session I think I've ever had. Way more than I expected. I will miss you a lot. Maybe we can do this again next year?"

Rees's first thought at this comment was that he sure hoped he wasn't still a slave a year from now. His second thought, even more sobering, was that he hoped he was still alive in a year.

They both became a little melancholy as she helped him dress. It seemed silly to him that Master Rim had gone to all the trouble of having those fine clothes made to fit him and he had only worn them for an hour or so.

Finally, the knock they were expecting came, and with a warm hug and a deep kiss, she released him back into the care of the slave handlers.

Rees was no longer nervous. Her reassurances helped, but mainly he had had so much sex and climaxed so many times, his body was thoroughly relaxed and satiated. The handlers led him to a small room where they helped him out of his fine clothes. However, instead of giving him a breechclout to wear, they left him naked. This triggered alarms for him.

He was hoping to be led back to the slave pens, but was taken instead to Master Rim's amphitheatre. The calmness ebbed out of him replaced by increasing anxiety as he realized their destination. When they led him to the wall of the wedge-shaped room in the middle of the arena and chained him up, spread-eagled, face out, his stomach started to churn.

He knew Cici was happy with him. Why would Master Rim chain him up?

He was left alone to wait for what seemed like hours. Fear had his heart pounding in his ears, and he focused on breathing to calm himself. He tried to convince himself that everything would be fine. Cici had surely only good things to say about him. However, he knew how volatile Master Rim was. It probably didn't matter what Cici said, he was going to have his way regardless.

Finally, Rees spotted him coming down the steps of the amphitheatre. Master Rim's walk was always measured and confident. Perhaps it was Rees's imagination, but today his gait was quicker than usual—agitated.

He approached the railing and smiled down on Rees.

A million ants crawled across Rees's skin. He sucked in a great breath of air and looked up into his Master's face, trying to read his disposition. The smile was ghastly.

"Hello Rees," Master Rim's voice was deceptively pleasant. "I trust you had a good time with my ... friend?"

"Y ... yes, Master." Rees prayed that he would say the correct things and that the conversation would be over soon.

"How many times did you orgasm, Rees?"

Rees was startled by the question, but answered quickly, "Six! No ... I think seven. Yes, seven." The last couple had been tiny. He was spent.

"Seven." Master Rim seemed to roll the word around on his tongue as if tasting it. "And how many times did the lady orgasm?"

"I ... I don't know Master." Rees knew that was not the answer Master Rim wanted, but he wasn't going to lie.

"You were there. Surely you have some idea."

"I ... I couldn't say, Master." Rees was extremely uncomfortable with this line of questioning.

"More than twenty?"

"Yes ... yes, Master."

"More than thirty?"

"Yes ... maybe ... I'm not sure."

"Well..." Master Rim's high-pitched voice became very soft. Threatening. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself with my wife."

Rees's head snapped back to bang against the brick wall. "W ... w ... wife?"

The room began to spin around him. The muscles in his stomach clenched hard and bile came up into the back of his throat. He swallowed it down as his vision darkened momentarily.Holy shit! Why would Master Rim do something like that? He had sent Rees to fuck his wife! Today was the day he was going to die.

Master Rim confirmed this. "It's good that you enjoyed your last night alive. Or perhaps I'll keep you alive a few more nights, but you'll wish you were dead."

Rees was fighting to breathe and felt lightheaded.

"The last man who spent the night with her lost a nail for every orgasm she had, but even with all your fingers and toes, you don't have enough nails. Never mind though. I'll come up with something else."

The bile came back up in the back of Rees's throat with such force that he was unable to swallow it. He spewed and choked.

Master Rim laughed.

"Rees, Rees. Such a pity to destroy you. You're so much fun to watch. Ah well. We do what we have to. I'll be back in a little while to watch the proceedings."

Master Rim walked away from the rail.

Rees fought the dizziness that threatened to overwhelm him and wondered why he didn't just let it take him. He would prefer to be unconscious right now. Mercilessly, the vertigo faded and he was left to wallow in terror.

He tried very hard to shut his brain off. What was the point in torturing himself with what was about to happen when the real torture would start soon enough? He was not successful though, and his mind dredged up, one-by-one, all of the horrific stories he'd heard about Master Rim, as well as the explicit visuals of AnneLynn's torture.

Sweat poured off of his body as his heart pounded overtime. He expected the door to swing open to let in his tormentors at any second. Time passed and no one arrived. Although Rees was terrified out of his mind, his body eventually calmed down. He could not sustain a continual adrenalin rush. As his body calmed down, he became aware that his arms and legs were starting to cramp from having been too long in the same position.

He began to swing back and forth on the chains to give himself some relief. The manacles bit into his wrists and ankles, but when he stood still his muscles ached unmercifully.

#

Mistress Cici made a point of riding out to the rock quarry the day after her birthday. She pulled her horse to halt at the top of a rise and surveyed all of the slaves at work below her. A slow panic built in her as she realized that Rees was not in the group.

She rode down to confront the quarry foreman, asking if he knew the whereabouts of the blonde giant was who normally worked there.

The foreman was obviously very uncomfortable speaking with her. He knew who she was. He answered her questions readily enough though. He told her that Rees had been taken out of the pens a few days earlier and never returned. He didn't know where he was.

A slow fury built in Cici.Randall had promised her he wouldn't torture this one!She turned her horse and galloped back to the estate.

Master Rim was out of town on business, not due back for two more days. It didn't take Cici long to find Rees. He was chained in the arena, swaying back and forth like a piece of meat on a hook.

She was unable to free him though. No matter how much she threatened, cajoled and bribed, the slave handlers would not release him, or even give him any water. Not without express orders from Master Rim. They were terrified of him and his control was absolute.

#

A long time went by and Rees eventually emptied his bladder onto the floor. He was extremely thirsty and so exhausted he thought he should be able to sleep just hanging from the chains, but he couldn't.

The next several days were the longest in his life. No one came to torture him and eventually he realized thiswasthe torture. His lips cracked and bled and his tongue swelled with thirst. His wrists and ankles chaffed and bled from the sway that he could not seem to stop. He did not know how long he rocked back and forth on the chains before he finally lost consciousness.

#

Cici was distraught and frustrated beyond measure. By the time she rode out to meet Master Rim's coach two days later, her fury was insurmountable. She had checked on Rees several times a day, never going close enough for him to see her. She could see him well enough from the doorway at the top of the amphitheatre, and she had no wish to see his face close up as he fought fatigue, hunger, thirst and pain.

She rode the last half-mile back to the estate inside the coach with her husband. It took her several minutes to calm herself down enough to form words. Finally she spoke very quietly.

"You promised you would not torture this one!" she accused.

"I have not touched him!" Master Rim said, daring her to deny it.

"You have left him hanging against the wall for three days with no food or water!"

"Oh, that." Master Rim looked out the window.

Cici was beside herself with anger. "If you ever hope to even look at my breasts again, you will release him at once. You will have him cared for until he recovers and then return him to his regular duties."

"Yes, dear," Master Rim sighed. He had known he wouldn't be able to get away with it this time, but it had been worth a try.

"And if I ever find out you've singled him out for mistreatment, believe me, I will leave you!"

"Yes, dear." In spite of the raging jealously he felt for Rees, he would have to let him go.

As soon as they arrived back at the estate, he gave orders for Rees's release and care. Cici stood next to him all the while, eyes flashing, arms crossed and foot tapping.