Sex Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allusive1
allusive1
102 Followers

He was afraid to jack himself off because he knew Tolsten would watch. His need ratcheted up to consume his thoughts, burning him up inside. He was insane with desire for the beautiful youth. He started having wet dreams almost every night. Some were about Saeri. Most were about Tolsten. Tolsten was underneath him, his long hair shining down his back, his body writhing in need, his sensual mouth moaning out his pleasure as Keven ... fucked him. God! Am I going crazy?

****

One afternoon about three months after Tolsten's arrival, Keven stepped into a hole at the rock quarry and twisted his ankle. He had several very bad moments while the slaver handlers tried to get him to go back to work, but he was unable to put any weight on his foot without experiencing excruciating pain.

Luckily his ankle puffed up immediately to double its normal size, and this convinced the handlers that he was actually hurt. They allowed him to sit in the shade for the remainder of the afternoon, and when it was time to return to the slave pens, they let Rees carry him. Rees was a giant of man and had no trouble transporting Keven, who was of medium height and slender build. Tolsten followed along behind them, exclaiming how big and strong Rees was until both Rees and Keven became annoyed.

There was another bad moment for Keven when the doctor examined his ankle, turning his foot this way and that while he gasped in pain. The doctor decided that his ankle wasn't broken, just badly sprained. Keven would need to stay off it for several days, at least.

Keven had been bold enough to ask the doctor if Saeri still worked for him. The doctor gave him a curious look but didn't answer. Keven was exceedingly frustrated.

The next morning while the slaves were lining up to join the chain gang, Keven stayed on his blanket and watched. Suddenly Tolsten ran to the toilet trough and vomited noisily.

"What's wrong with you?" one of the handlers asked him.

"I don't know. My stomach feels horrible," Tolsten answered, spewing another bit of bile into the trough.

"Okay. You stay here for the day," the handler commanded.

Tolsten nodded and hung his head over the trough again, but Keven was pretty sure he saw a brief smile flicker across his face. As soon as the handlers and slaves had gone, Tolsten rinsed his mouth out and came to sit on Rees's blanket next to Keven. He did not look sick at all. They were the only slaves who did not go the quarry that day.

Keven and Tolsten played stones all morning. There were several different games that the slaves had invented using various small, colored stones that they picked up in the quarry. Eventually they tired of playing the games, and in the heat of the afternoon Keven stretched out on his blanket and fell asleep.

He awoke some time later, warm and drowsy, to find Tolsten curled up next to him with his blanket across both of them. Keven propped himself up on an elbow and watched Tolsten sleeping. His smooth hair was pulled back away from his lovely face and his long dark lashes fluttered slightly, as if twin black butterflies had landed on his face. He looked peaceful and happy. Not wanting to disturb him, Keven settled back down with a small sigh and drifted back to sleep.

The next thing he was aware of was a tight, round butt pressing against his crotch. Tolsten's breathing was ragged, and Keven realized with a shock that he was stroking himself very slowly. A wave of hot lust washed over Keven. Tolsten was naked under the blanket! Blood stampeded into Keven's cock and he involuntarily took in a deep, sharp breath.

Tolsten glanced back at him, his eyes heavy with passion.

"Keven!" he breathed. He reached back and grabbed Keven's hand.

"Oh please," he begged softly, grinding his butt into Keven's growing erection. "Please, help me." He placed Keven's hand on his cock. It was rock hard and slick.

Keven hesitated. Tolsten's hand wrapped around the outside of Keven's, keeping it firmly on his cock.

"Oh, please ... please me." His voice was a raspy whisper. His body was shuddering with desire.

Keven closed his eyes and breathed deeply. The scent of Tolsten's arousal was intoxicating. He stroked his hand slowly down the youth's long shaft.

Tolsten gasped and his whole body went stiff as a board. A long low moan came out of his sensuous mouth as Keven began sliding his hand up and down his cock.

What the hell are you doing, Keven? Keven ignored the voice in his mind. He was already past the point of no return. Tolsten's euphoria was powerful and addictive. Look at how he responds to my touch! See how much pleasure I'm giving him?

Keven could not stop. He didn't want to stop. He slid his hand faster up and down Tolsten's hard dick as the youth gasped and shuddered and bucked against him.

Keven own cock, now fully engorged, pressed hard into the youth's wriggling butt. Pre-cum leaked steadily out of Tolsten's slit, slickening his cock. His face was contorted in anguished pleasure and soft mewling sounds came in a rapid torrent from of his mouth. Keven quickened his pace. He felt close to orgasm himself.

"Oh, yes! Keven, yes!" With a small cry, Tolsten orgasmed. Keven felt the semen surge up his cock as Tolsten's body spasmed hard. Hot liquid smeared across his hand and he knew that Tolsten had just cum all over his own chest and stomach and probably his blanket as well.

Suddenly embarrassed, he let go of Tolsten's member and closed his eyes. What have I done?

"I'm sorry," he mumbled shamefully.

"For what?" Tolsten asked, still breathless. He pulled away slightly to look at Keven curiously. "My God, that was amazing! Thank you!"

As Tolsten grinned up at him, Keven felt slightly less guilty.

Suddenly, Tolsten squirmed around and put his hand on Keven's iron hard cock.

Keven cried out a soft, "Oh, God!" as his body spasmed involuntarily.

"Let me do you now!" Tolsten said eagerly.

Before Keven could protest, Tolsten dove under the blanket and pulled Keven's breechclout down. Perhaps afraid that Keven would deny him, he immediately took all of Keven's engorged cock into his mouth, deep into his throat.

A blaze of delight lit up Keven's groin and he let out a small scream. He was instantly helpless; all thoughts of resistance vanished. He gave himself over to the beautiful youth, and Tolsten enthusiastically sucked his cock. His long, shining hair spilled across Keven's hips in soft waves and Keven entwined his fingers in its lushness.

He was quickly on the edge of orgasm, but then Tolsten backed off, kissing and licking his balls in languorous torture. He slowly tongued his cock around its sensitive head, sucking the pre-cum from the slit, before taking it deep into his throat again to bring him back to the brink. This torment went on for some time as Tolsten pleasured him beyond all reason. Keven was completely undone.

"Oh please," he begged as Tolsten teased him again. "Please ... I need to cum!"

Tolsten swallowed him down again and his pitiful begging became incoherent babble. Finally Tolsten capitulated, bringing him over the edge. He ejaculated a flood of cum deep into the youth's throat as his body was wracked with a powerful orgasm. His anguished cry echoed across the great room.

"God, oh God!" Keven exclaimed softly as he started to recover. I had no idea it could be like that with another man.

Tolsten emerged from under the blanket with a big grin on his face, and he kissed Keven quickly on his lips. Keven was surprised by the kiss, but pleased. He reached for Tolsten to kiss him again, but a movement caught his eye. He glanced up to see a handler standing on the platform above them, watching. A cruel smile touched the handler's lips and Keven was overcome by a sickening feeling that something very bad would result.

"Shit!" he cried.

Tolsten followed his gaze and paled visibly. "What do you think they'll do to us?" he whispered.

"I don't know," Keven answered. The handlers usually did not interfere with things that happened in the slave pens unless the slaves were causing serious injury to each other. "Hopefully nothing."

He smiled bravely at Tolsten, but a hard lump of dread lodged in the back of his throat and stayed there for several hours.

When the other slaves returned from the quarry, Keven had a few moments of discomfort before he realized that Rees was oblivious to everything that had happened. As long as he did not touch Tolsten while the other slaves were around, no one would know.

This was not as simple as it seemed. Tolsten came to sit next to Keven on his blanket and talked with him and Rees for most of the evening. Keven wanted to hold Tolsten close, to nibble on his delicate ear and kiss his warm lips. He could smell Tolsten's heady, musky scent and he wanted very badly to have his cock back in that warm, tight throat. He spent the evening trying to calm his erection. He noticed Tolsten had a hard-on all evening too. Eventually Keven sent Tolsten back to his own blanket and settled down for the night.

Sleep did not come quickly, however. His mind wrestled with thoughts about the sex he had shared with Tolsten. He did not feel as remorseful as he thought he should. He definitely wanted more of the luscious boy, but he was afraid of the ramifications of starting a relationship with Tolsten. He worried that taking up with the youth might destroy his friendship with Rees.

Thoughts of Saeri crept into his mind as well, and they stabbed him with sharp pangs of guilt. He had a vague sense that he had betrayed her. He told himself that that was ridiculous. He and Saeri were friends, not lovers. They had kissed once. She had touched his cock once, for a fraction of a second. He would probably never see her again. It made no sense to save himself for her.

It was a long time before he finally fell into a fitful sleep filled with sensual dreams.

Early the next morning, just as the slaves were waking up, a foreman came out on the platform and yelled for Keven and Tolsten, ordering them over to the exit. Keven's insides turned to ice. Tolsten was very pale and his brown eyes went wide with fear.

Keven still could not put any weight on his ankle, so Tolsten wrapped an arm around his waist and helped him limp to the door. In spite of his fear, Keven was acutely aware of the warmth of Tolsten's trembling body next to his.

"What will happen to us?" Tolsten whispered fearfully.

Keven shook his head. "I don't know. I'm really sorry I got you into this."

"It's not your fault," Tolsten protested."It was all me. I wanted sex with you from the moment I first saw you."

Keven looked at Tolsten sharply. "You did? You like boys?"

"I've never had a girl," Tolsten replied simply. "I haven't even seen one close up since before puberty."

"Oh."

****

Keven closed his eyes and let his head loll back against the side of the small pool. He was sitting on a shelf that ran around the perimeter of the tub, and warm water lapped around his shoulders. It felt great to be clean with clean hair.

"How can you relax like that when you know something bad is going to happen soon?" Tolsten asked. He sat on the other side of the pool making small eddies in the water with his hands. Fear flickered about his eyes.

"We don't know for sure something bad is going to happen," Keven pointed out. "Besides, it's useless to worry about something that you have no control over. Best just to enjoy the moment, and right now, I'm enjoying all this warm water." In spite of his words, their immediate future had been uppermost in his mind, and he was much more on edge than he appeared.

"You've been here before?" Tolsten asked. Keven had already told him he was familiar with the room to which they'd been confined. The strange wedge-shaped room made up part of the center circle of an amphitheater. The walls were high and smooth, but there was no ceiling. Anyone sitting in the amphitheater would have a good view into the room, and the occupants of the room were captive, unable to climb out.

"Maybe not this specific room," Keven confirmed looking about, "but one very similar." The room was furnished with a large four-poster bed, a small table and two chairs, a fireplace that was currently unlit, a leopard skin rug before the fire, and a bucket for personal needs. The pool was apparently a feature of all the rooms, as were the shackles on the bedposts and along the wall.

"Did they chain you up?" Tolsten asked, eyeing the manacles on the wall.

"No."

"Something bad happens here, though?" Tolsten pressed.

"I don't know!" Keven answered, exasperated. He did not want to frighten his young friend. "I experienced a great deal of pleasure here," he finally said. "I spent two days having sex with a gorgeous woman. I was also whipped to within an inch of my life."

Tolsten's eyes widened. "All those scars on your back? And the one on your face?" he asked.

Keven nodded. "I think what happens depends on Master Rim's mood."

"Master Rim?" Tolsten squeaked. "You met him?"

"Yes," Keven replied, "and it looks like you get to meet him too," he added under his breath as he caught sight of the grey-haired man approaching the railing above them.

Master Rim was as Keven remembered him, paunchy and flamboyant, but with an eerie calmness about him. His predatory eyes peered down on them intently and a grim smile touched his lips.

"Hello boys," Master Rim's voice was high-pitched, like a child's, but his tone was deadly serious.

A chill raced up Keven's spine and Tolsten let out a small, terrified cry. Being careful not to put any weight on his injured ankle, Keven climbed quickly out the pool. He did not kneel before Master Rim. He had only knelt once, to appease the madman, but instead it had invoked his ire. He was pretty sure Master Rim had guessed his birthright.

Tolsten scrambled out of the pool and threw himself onto the floor near Keven, prostrating himself, his forehead on the stones. His whole body trembled.

Keven stood on one foot, wishing he could kneel. As he looked up at the madman, he hoped he appeared calmer and braver than he felt.

"Word has come to me that you boys have been engaging in some interesting activities," Master Rim said. "What is your name, boy?" Master Rim was clearly addressing Tolsten; he already knew Keven's name.

Tolsten made a noise that sounded like a sob. Keven was overwhelmed with pity for the young man. He knelt next to him and placed his hand on his quivering shoulder.

"Master Rim asked your name," he said softly. "Can you answer him?"

"T ... Tolsten," Tolsten stammered, but so quietly Keven barely heard him.

"That's good," Keven said encouragingly. "Again, a bit louder please."

"Tolsten!" Tolsten managed to add some volume this time, but his voice cracked with fear.

"Tolsten. That is an unusual name." Master Rim fixed a penetrating glare on Tolsten, but the youth was unaware. He appeared to be trying to make himself as small as possible, pulling his knees up under himself, his forehead still to the floor. He was shaking and his breathing was ragged.

"Tolsten! Look at me!" Master Rim commanded.

Tolsten let out a whimper and curled himself up even tighter.

Keven's heart stuck in his throat. "Tolsten!" he hissed. He glanced up at Master Rim, hoping the madman had patience today. Master Rim's face was expressionless, his eyes fixed steadily on Tolsten.

Keven shook the youth's shoulder. "Tolsten!"

Finally, Tolsten sat up slowly and raised his face to Master Rim. Tears flooded down his cheeks and, judging from the dampness on his face, he had been crying hard since Master Rim arrived. His eyes were like saucers.

Keven wanted to wrap his arms around him, hold him tight, and reassure him. Tolsten's terror was excruciating.

Master Rim stared at Tolsten for a long moment, still with no expression on his face. "Okay. Thank you, Tolsten. You can hide your face again now if you like."

Tolsten lost no time in bending back over and burying his face in his arms. He sobbed softly. Master Rim turned his attention to Keven.

"He is an attractive youth—has an interesting look about him. I really don't care what slaves do with each other. However, I do not tolerate lying." Master Rim's voice tightened dangerously on the last sentence.

Keven's heart began to pound in his chest. He suddenly found it difficult to breathe. His mind raced. What is he getting at? Who has lied?

"Keven! You lied to me!"

At this accusation, all of the air left Keven's lungs. Master Rim had just pronounced his death sentence.

Tolsten let out a small wail. Suddenly, he uncurled himself and scrambled quickly over to the bucket that was on the floor behind them. He spent several moments emptying the contents of his stomach into the bucket, whimpering and sobbing the whole while.

"What is wrong with him? Is he sick?"Master Rim asked.

"He's terrified, Master" Keven answered. He felt sick himself.

"Tolsten, have you lied to me?" Master Rim asked.

Tolsten shook his head vigorously. "No! No!" he cried out between sobs.

"Tolsten, I will not hurt you. If you obey me and don't lie to me, you have nothing to fear."

Tolsten gulped and swallowed. "K ... K ... Keven!" he stammered.

"I'm afraid Keven has lied to me and will need to be punished," Master Rim said quietly.

Tolsten wailed again and retched once more into the bucket, before curling over again, big heaving sobs shuddering through his body.

Keven felt as if he were made of stone. His limbs were heavy and his muscles seemed not to work.

"He seems to care for you," Master Rim commented dryly.

Keven ventured to defend himself. "I have not lied to you, Master," he said firmly.

A vein stood out on Master Rim's thick neck. "You are digging yourself in deeper, Keven," he warned. "Do you not remember lying to me? You told me you did not like boys. You said you liked women. Do you deny that?"

Oh God! Keven closed his eyes briefly as if to shut out a horrible truth. In Master Rim's eyes he had lied. "No, Master," he answered. His voice shook.

"You had young Tolsten here sucking on your dick yesterday! Do you deny that?" Master Rim's normally quiet voice rose in anger.

"No, Master," Keven managed to answer again. He felt light-headed.

"Then explain how you can deny that you lied to me. I think the evidence is very clear."

Keven swallowed and spoke slowly, choosing his words carefully. He would have only one chance to explain. Master Rim was not an indulgent man. "Yesterday was my first time. I did not know I liked boys before then."

"You are saying that yesterday was the first time you've ever had sexual relations with a male?" Master Rim asked, raising an eyebrow and glaring at Keven.

"Yes, Master."

"It's my fault!" Tolsten suddenly cried. He looked up at Master Rim and tears still streamed down his face. His words came out in a rush. "It's my fault. I wanted him. He didn't even want to do anything, but I tricked him into it! He doesn't really like boys!"

"Is this true?" Master Rim asked.

"No," Keven replied quietly, looking down at the stone floor. "I did want him. I am sexually attracted to him."

"Who was the aggressor?" Master Rim asked.

"He was," Keven conceded.

"So, you're saying that you didn't like boys until you met Tolsten and that he managed to change your mind?"

Keven glanced over at Tolsten who was hugging his knees. "Yes, Master."

"And you, Tolsten. This was not your first sexual encounter with a male?"

Tolsten managed to find his voice surprisingly quickly. "No, Master."

"So, you've let other boys touch your dick? Who?"

Tolsten's eyes widened. "I ... we ... some of the other boys in juvie and I ... we used to jack each other off sometimes."

allusive1
allusive1
102 Followers