Sex Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allusive1
allusive1
102 Followers

"And suck each other's cocks?" Master Rim asked.

"No. No we didn't dare that!" Tolsten denied this accusation.

"Are you saying that yesterday was the first time you've ever sucked someone's cock?" Master Rim dared Tolsten to agree with this statement.

"No!" Tolsten shook his head once and his words tumbled out in a rush. "The slave handlers! I ... they made me suck them off. I've done it lots of times, but I never wanted to. Yesterday was the first time that I actually wanted to."

Keven's pounding heart surged painfully to the back of his throat.

Master Rim's voice was too calm. "The handlers forced you to suck them off? And this has been going on for quite some time? Perhaps you'd better start at the beginning and tell me what my handlers in juvie are doing."

Tolsten paled visibly even though his face had already been very white. He took a deep breath, and burst into tears again. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Master!" he gasped out.

"Tolsten, calm down. I'm not mad at you." Master Rim spoke softly, almost tenderly. "Take your time. Tell me your story. How did you become a slave?"

Tolsten was silent for a few minutes, and he seemed to compose himself. Finally, he started speaking in a small voice, punctuated by ragged breaths.

"My father died of illness when I was ten. My mom and I tried to work the farm by ourselves, but my baby brother got sick, and my mother spent a lot of time nursing him and didn't have time to help me. When he died, she was so sad, she still didn't help. In the fall when the landlord came for his grain we didn't have enough. He sold us all into slavery, my mom and me and my two little sisters. I have not seen any of them since."

Keven's jaw clenched in anger. Feudalism in his own country had been abolished several generations earlier. He hadn't heard Tolsten's tragic story before, but the injustice of it infuriated him.

"So you were sold into slavery at the age of eleven?" Master Rim prodded gently. Keven had never seen him appear so sympathetic. "What happened then?"

"Even though I was sold into slavery and brought south to Kreol, I managed to escape during transport. I live for two years on the streets in the city of Urquay, begging and stealing to survive. Unfortunately, I was caught and when they saw the scar on my wrist, they knew I was one of your slaves."

Keven unconsciously fingered the place on his left wrist where he used to have such a scar. When he had first arrived at Master Rim's estate, the doctor had sliced open his wrist and taken a quantity of blood from him, pooling it carefully into a small bottle. Apparently all of Master Rim's slaves underwent the same strange ordeal. However, what was really odd was that Keven's scar had disappeared at some point during the week he was recovering from his whipping. All of Keven's small scars had vanished. Master Rim's other slaves still had the telltale scar on their wrists that marked them as his.

Tolsten continued his story. "I was brought here and put in the juvie pens. I had only been here a few weeks when a handler took me to a small room where two other handlers waited."

He stopped speaking abruptly and hid his face in his knees, rocking back and forth.

Keven cringed hard inside. He could tell already that this was another story like Saeri's. He didn't want to hear it. He didn't want to know what had been done to his young friend. He didn't want the images in his head.

"And they made you suck them off?" Master Rim prodded.

Tolsten took a deep breath and spoke into his arms. "No ... that came later," he replied slowly. "They raped me first." He started to shake and Keven put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"This was not a one-time thing, was it?" Master Rim asked.

"N ... no. They must have enjoyed themselves, because they began doing it every couple of days. Finally, it didn't hurt so much anymore—I figured out how to relax. But then they would punch me or squeeze my balls or do other things to make it hurt. They wanted it to hurt!"

Master Rim's face was still inscrutable, his voice quiet and restrained. "So, this went on for many years?"

"Yes, a couple of times a week until I was moved out of juvie. The handlers for the adults have not touched me."

"Thank you, Tolsten," Master Rim said softly. The vein on his neck stood out in sharp relief. He turned abruptly and strode away from the railing, disappearing from view.

Keven found himself breathing heavily. My god! The kid was abused for years! No wonder his eyes are so haunted.

Tolsten's story had affected him much the same way Saeri's story had. He felt ill. He also wanted to murder someone with his bare hands. Several someones. He wondered if Master Rim felt the same.

Tolsten sat up slowly and stared at the place where Master Rim had been. He felt wrung-out, but strangely comforted. His friends in juvie had of course known what was going on. Some of them had been victims as well. It felt good to tell someone else about it.

Keven's breath caught when he saw Tolsten's face. His haunted eyes held so much misery, it was heartbreaking.

"Do you suppose Master Rim will do something about it?" Tolsten asked.

"Maybe. I don't know how Master Rim's mind works." He shifted to a sitting position and gathered Tolsten into his arms. "I am sorry! I am sorry you were hurt," he whispered into his soft hair.

Tolsten clung to Keven and they sat together quietly for a long time. Keven stroked the youth's long, smooth hair.

"You are beautiful," he whispered into Tolsten's ear. Tolsten hugged him more tightly.

A small noise drew Keven's attention up to the railing. Master Rim had returned and was standing there watching them. When he saw that Keven had noticed him, he spoke.

"I am running an investigation into my juvie handlers' activities. You will not speak of this to anyone. Once I determine exactly who is doing what, they'll be punished. Tolsten, I want you to help decide what punishment they should endure. What do you think is appropriate in this situation?"

Tolsten looked agog. "I ... I don't know," he stammered. "I don't care about punishment, I just want to make sure they don't rape anyone ever again."

Master Rim's piercing eyes bore into Tolsten's for several long seconds before he said, "Done!"

Keven shuddered.

"Now, as for Keven's punishment ..." Master Rim continued.

Keven stiffened.

"I believe that young Tolsten here seduced you. I believe that he caught you by surprise and awakened in you sexual urgings that you didn't know you had."

Keven's heart leapt at these words and hope flared within him, but Master Rim wasn't finished.

"However, I still think you should be punished."

Of course you do! You're too much of a sadist to let an opportunity like this get away! Keven's chest tightened as he waited to hear his sentence. Tolsten let out a small wail and began to tremble in Keven's arms.

Keven hugged him tightly. "I'll be fine," he whispered into Tolsten's ear. "I don't think he's planning to kill me."

"No!" Tolsten cried suddenly, sounding panicked. He pulled away from Keven and looked up at Master Rim. "Please don't hurt him, Master. Please!" he begged.

"All right Tolsten. How about if I let you decide on his punishment?"

Tolsten's eyes widened. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but no words came out.

"Tolsten, would you like Keven to suck on your dick?"

Tolsten stole a glance at Keven, and finally said, "Yes," in a small voice.

"Tolsten, would you like to make love to Keven?" Master Rim asked.

Tolsten's face blanched. He looked very uncomfortable and said nothing.

"Tolsten, I asked you a question, and I know you'll answer me truthfully," Master Rim said. "Would you like to fuck Keven?"

"I ... I want him to fuck me ... if he wants to."

"Let's not think about what Keven wants," Master Rim spoke as if he were talking to a small child. "I want to know what you want. You would like Keven to fuck you?"

Tolsten hesitated a long moment before he whispered, "Yes."

"Very well, then. Keven, for the next forty-eight hours you are Tolsten's sex slave. You will suck him off. You will fuck him. You will do whatever he wants you to do, and you will let him do whatever he wants to you. You belong to him. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." Keven was in shock.

"Tolsten, I want you to relax and enjoy yourself. Keven is your sex slave. Do what you will."

"Yes, Master."

With that, Master Rim turned and strode from view. Keven stared after him, dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Tolsten clung to Keven and his waterworks started up again.

"Hey, shhhh, shhhh," Keven comforted him. "Why are you sorry? Why are you crying?"

"I ... I don't want to force you into sex with me!" Tolsten wailed.

"It won't be forced," Keven assured him, smiling. "I'll be a willing participant."

"Really?" Tolsten asked, searching Keven's face hopefully.

"Yes, really. As far as punishments from Master Rim go, this seems pretty damn good to me."

Tolsten nodded and sniffled. "I suppose you're right."

"It may even be the opposite of punishment," Keven said huskily. His hand inched toward Tolsten's cock.

Tolsten pulled away to look at him, a gleam in his eye. "Would you like me to suck you off?"

At this suggestion, blood immediately began to flow into Keven's penis. "I am your sex slave," he said coyly. "If you want to suck me off, I have to let you."

Tolsten's eyes widened in surprise and he looked hurt for a fraction of a second. Then he took in the smile that played around the corners of Keven's lips and glanced down at his cock. It was already almost at full attention.

"All right, slave!" he commanded with a grin. "Right here, right now. Lay down!"

Keven dutifully laid back onto the cool stone and spread his legs. His cock jerked in anticipation.

Tolsten straddled Keven and smothered his mouth with passionate kisses. His hard cock bobbed against Keven's taut stomach.

Keven had never kissed a man before, but with this youth he found it extremely erotic. Tolsten's long hair, still damp from the pool, draped around his face. His lips were soft but urgent and little whimpers came from his mouth. Tolsten began plowing his hips madly against Keven's as they kissed, their erections sliding together between their bellies.

When Tolsten paused to gasp, Keven took the opportunity to slide his tongue into the youth's mouth, thrusting. He grabbed Tolsten's firm butt with both hands and bucked up into him as the youth writhed on top of him.

Tolsten's whole body felt like it was on fire. Keven was hot and hard under him. His world exploded with ecstasy. With a strangled cry he ejaculated, his thin body bouncing uncontrollably against the larger man's. Warm sticky cum slickened their bellies.

He began to laugh, a little embarrassed at how easily he had cum. "Oh, God, Keven! You turn me on so much!" he gasped.

Keven had not cum, but was very close. Sweat dampened his hot skin and his breath came in short pants. He thrust against Tolsten, groaning with desire.

Tolsten pulled away and smirked down at him. "Slow down, slave. It's not your time to cum yet! I want to suck you off."

Keven groaned again, torn between immediate gratification and the lure of Tolsten's talented tongue.

Tolsten began by lapping the cum off Keven's belly. His tongue found one of Keven's nipples and teased it into a hard nub. His fingers made their way to the other nipple and twisted. Keven moaned and writhed.

Chuckling softly, Tolsten kissed a path down Keven's belly, following his treasure trail of soft dark hairs. He worked over Keven's hard nipples with his fingers, pinching and twisting, while he kissed Keven's balls gently. His long tongue slid out to lick them slowly.

Keven cried out softly and his cock bounced, aching to be touched. He twined his fingers through the youth's long locks, trying to urge him up to suck. Tolsten snickered and continued torturing Keven's balls.

"Tolsten, Tolsten ... please!"

Keven thought he might shoot his load any second, the torment to his balls was so exquisite. Suddenly Tolsten snuck one of his hands between Keven's legs and yanked on his balls.

"Ow ... Wha?" Keven gasped in shock and pain.

"Not yet, slave! Don't you dare cum yet. I'm not done torturing you."

"Oh, you fucker!" Keven cried.

"That comes later."

"You wait! I'll get my reven ... unh!" Keven's threat was cut short as Tolsten swallowed his cock deep into his throat. He was immediately back on the edge. As Tolsten sucked, he slid his hand below Keven's balls and began fingering his tight star. Keven gasped in surprise at the strange sensations induced by Tolsten's touches. The youth wet one of his fingers in his mouth and slipped it into Keven's tight passage very slowly. He continued to bounce the head of Keven's cock against the back of his throat. Keven was incapable of coherent thought.

When Tolsten curled his long finger and stroked the bundle of nerves in Keven's prostate, he writhed up off the floor slamming his cock even further down Tolsten's throat. His balls erupted through his cock spewing massive amounts of cum down Tolsten's waiting throat. His body quaked and shook and spasmed for what seemed an eternity.

As his consciousness slowly returned to him, he could only quiver and moan.

Tolsten moved up to kiss him. He panted around the kisses.

"My God, boy! Where did you learn that?"

"Did you enjoy it?" Tolsten asked, grinning.

"Unbelievable! Incredible!"

Tolsten nuzzled his neck for a few moments, before jumping up. "Can't catch me!" he cried and leaped into the pool.

Keven slid in after him and managed to grab him under the water. He pulled him close and tickled him. They wrestled and splashed, laughing. When they were out of breath and half-drowned, Tolsten pulled away and drew himself up to sit on the side of the pool. His cock was fully engorged.

"Okay, slave!" he commanded. "Suck my dick!"

Keven complied. How could he do otherwise? Master Rim had commanded. But he so wanted to!

He stayed in the water and positioned himself between Tolsten's legs. He started by licking Tolsten's swollen balls, tentatively and experimentally. As Tolsten quickly succumbed and began to moan with pleasure, he gained confidence, moving on to Tolsten's long shaft. He alternated between licking and sucking, trying to tease Tolsten the same way he had been teased.

When Tolsten started to beg, he couldn't torture him anymore and took as much of his cock into his mouth as he could. The youth began thrusting his hips, and Keven had to concentrate to suck and breathe. The noises Tolsten was making were extremely erotic. He was just about to slide his finger into Tolsten's anus, when the gorgeous boy spasmed and screamed. Keven's mouth was suddenly full of salty-sweet cum. He choked and swallowed quickly several times, managing to get most of the sticky goo down.

Tolsten lay very still and moaned softly. "Keven, that was amazing!"

"It was good for you?"

"Oh, yes! You can do that to me any time!"

Keven smiled and kissed him.

***

Tolsten licked the soft skin behind Keven's ear and enjoyed feeling the shudder that ran through his lover.

They sat on the leopard skin rug in front of the fire, finishing off the mead that had been served with lunch.

The food had been a selection of fine meats and cheeses, freshly baked bread, and tropical fruits. Keven suspected that they had been catered to by Master Rim's personal chefs. Tolsten's excitement and enthusiasm over the meal had been endearing. He had not had anything except slave fare in over five years. Both of them had enjoyed the meal immensely.

Tolsten had also never had mead before and was feeling more than a little frisky. His fingers found their way to Keven's heavy balls. He massaged gently.

Keven shifted to give him better access. He captured Tolsten's pouty lower lip in his mouth and sucked.

Tolsten began moaning. He straddled Keven so their cocks were side-by-side, twin spires jutting up from a forest of dark curly hair. Tolsten's cock was slightly longer and thinner than Keven's. He put his hand around both of them and began to slide it slowly up and down. Before long both of them were panting and leaking pre-cum.

"Keven, I want you inside me!" Tolsten moaned.

"You're ready now?"

"Yes, yes!"

"There's some oil in one of those bottles over by the pool," Keven said. "I think it would help. I'd fetch it, but my foot..."

Tolsten turned large eyes on Keven. "I don't think we need it."

"Tolsten, no! We need it. It will make things much easier."

"I don't want it easy! I want it hard!"

"Oh, it will be plenty hard anyway!" Keven laughed. "Please go get the oil."

In answer, Tolsten climbed off of Keven and lowered his chest to the floor, pushing his butt up into the air. Fuck me now, slave!" he demanded, making suggestive thrusts.

Looking at Tolsten in such a submissive position pushed major buttons for Keven. "Lord, Tolsten! You are so fucking sexy!" Keven pulled himself up to kneel behind him.

Tolsten whimpered and pushed his ass toward Kevin's hard cock.

" Slow down! I don't want to hurt you." Keven's voice was husky with desire.

"You won't hurt me." Tolsten cried. "Just please—fuck me!"

Keven wet a finger in his mouth and slid it into Tolsten's tight passage. Tolsten's muscles opened to accommodate it easily. As Keven began to wiggle his finger, looking for Tolsten's prostate, Tolsten groaned in frustration.

"Fuck me!" he wailed. "Take that finger out! Put your cock in me! Now, slave!"

"But ..." Keven tried to protest.

Tolsten grabbed his hand and pulled it away from his ass. "Now! Fuck me!" His fingers closed on Keven's cock and he tried to guide it to his hole.

"Are you sure?" Keven still hesitated. His cock was dripping pre-cum and he wanted it inside Tolsten badly—this was just like the erotic dreams he'd been having. He was still afraid of hurting his young friend, though.

"Yes, damn it, slave!" Tolsten screamed at him. "Fuck me!"

Keven carefully positioned his cock at the entrance to Tolsten's passage and very slowly pushed. It was very tight, but he pushed steadily and the head popped in.

Tolsten gasped and Keven froze, wanting to give Tolsten time to adjust. He felt amazing.

"Fuck me!" Tolsten screamed again and pushed toward Keven. In one move, Keven's cock slid fully into Tolsten.

"Oh, God!" Keven cried, as the tight, hot channel enveloped his cock. "Oh, fuck!" He didn't move. He was afraid of hurting Tolsten, and he was afraid he'd cum instantly.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Tolsten begged, bucking his hips.

"Wait, stop!" Keven gasped.

"It doesn't hurt! It feels great! Go!" Tolsten cried, trying to start a rhythm.

"I'm ... I'm going to cum already. Please wait."

Tolsten stopped moving. "Fuck, Keven, you feel so good!"

Keven started moving slowly in and out. Tolsten moaned in ecstasy. He matched Keven's rhythm and urged him to a faster pace.

Keven pumped and groaned. Tolsten felt so tight, so hot ... so good. He clenched his teeth and fought against his gathering orgasm. He wanted this first time to last.

Tolsten grabbed his own cock, which was fully engorged and dripping, and pumped once. He screamed as his body convulsed. Long ropes of semen shot from his cock and splashed onto the rug. His cock continued to pulse, smaller spurts of semen dribbling forth.

Tolsten's muscles tightened around Keven's cock as he orgasmed. The visual of Tolsten orgasming under him, his body tensing in ecstasy, his beautiful hair spilling across his back, pushed Keven over the edge. He pumped volumes of cum into Tolsten's hot channel as an impassioned cry ripped from his throat.

Finally, he collapsed on top of the youth, quivering. They lay together breathing heavily for some minutes. Both of their bodies were covered with a sheen of sweat, and the scent of sex was heavy in the air.

allusive1
allusive1
102 Followers