Sex Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allusive1
allusive1
102 Followers

"Fuck, Tolsten!" Keven finally gasped out. "Fuck!"

"Keven ... oh, Keven ...." was all Tolsten managed to say.

****

"Did you see Master Rim?" Rees asked.

"Yes." Keven answered warily.

They were back in the slave pens. He had spent two days of sexual bliss with Tolsten. Tolsten had been spontaneous and exuberant and aggressively sexual. He had also been incredibly horny, sporting a hard cock almost continuously and pushing Keven for non-stop sex. Keven was exhausted but happier than he'd been since he'd become a slave.

While he'd been alone with Tolsten, he'd thought some about how life might change once they were back in the pens. He was sure he would not be able to be near the youth without touching him. The bridge had been crossed and was in flames behind them. There was no going back. He would just have to endure whatever repercussions ensued.

Now that he was confronted with Rees, however, his courage failed him.

"He did not hurt you?" Rees asked, watching Keven's face closely.

"No. We're fine," Keven replied, trying to make his voice sound normal. His heart was in his throat.

"You've been gone for two days. You don't appear hurt, but you do seem ... different." Rees said.

"Different?" Keven asked nervously.

"You seem on edge. Like you're afraid of something," Rees said. "Like you're hiding something."

Keven stared at Rees in silence. No words came to him; his mouth was dry.

"What are you hiding?"

"I'm not planning to hide anything," Keven said, swallowing. He avoided Rees's gaze. Instead his eyes automatically sought out Tolsten. The youth was already asleep on his own blanket some little ways away. He always looked so peaceful when he slept. Keven's face softened.

"You..." Rees started to say something then stopped abruptly. His eyes widened in sudden understanding. "You've taken him as a lover, haven't you?" he accused.

Keven watched Rees's expression hover between disbelief and fury.

"Yes, I have," he said quietly. He looked down in shame, wondering why he felt guilty.

Rees recoiled, as if in horror. He seemed to gather his muscles together for an explosion. Keven glanced quickly up at him, thinking that Rees was about to hit him. Rees's body was tense, his fists were clenched and his face furious.

Rees was barely controlling himself. He was shocked at Keven's admission. How could he do that? It is so wrong! Somehow he felt betrayed.

"How could you!" he cried. "He is just a boy!"

"He's not!" Keven argued. "He's of age! He's not much younger than I am." His defense sounded false even to himself. Tolsten seemed little more than a kid. He was flooded with guilt.

"You took advantage of him!" Rees accused.

"He was the aggressor, not me!" Keven countered. "He made the first move."

"That is no excuse!" Rees exploded. "You should have had more control."

Keven's face colored. His gut twisted with guilt. "You're right," he agreed quietly. "I should have had more control. It's just ... just..." He could not think of anything to say in his own defense.

Having sex with Tolsten had been wonderful. When they had been alone together, everything had felt so right. But now ... now Rees was making him feel very bad. "It's not a crime," he finally stated.

"Perhaps not, but it's certainly immoral."

"Immoral?" Keven's guilt flared into indignation. "You have no right to judge me! You haven't been months on end with no sex. You get to have sex with a different beautiful woman every few weeks! How do you know you wouldn't do the same in my place?" Keven demanded.

"In case you hadn't noticed, I have not had sex in several months!" Rees responded angrily. He had not been sent to breed with anyone since before Cici's birthday. Even so, he shuddered at the thought of having sex with a man. "I still wouldn't! Never!"

Keven looked at Rees in silence for a minute. Rees glared back in fury.

"Never!" Rees repeated.

"No, I guess you wouldn't," Keven said bitterly.

"You are despicable!" Rees spat. He jumped to his feet and gathered up his blanket and bowl. "I can't stand to be around you anymore." He glanced around the slave pen for an empty place along the wall. Not seeing one, he marched over to Tolsten and nudged him none too gently with his foot.

Tolsten sat up instantly, fear flying across his face. The fear was replaced by relief when he saw Rees, but his expression quickly returned to fear as he registered Rees's anger.

"Go!" Rees commanded, nudging him with his foot again and pointing over to where Keven sat watching them. "Go be with your lover."

Tolsten lost no time picking up his blanket and bowl and scrambling over next to Keven. Tears brimmed in his eyes. He stood at Rees's vacated spot and stared back at Rees, uncertain.

Rees lay down on his blanket, and turned his back on them. His body was still tense with anger.

"It's fine," Keven said. "I guess your new spot is next to me." He grinned at Tolsten, but there was no joy in his smile.

"You told him?" Tolsten asked in surprise, spreading his blanket out and sitting down slowly.

"He guessed."

"Does he hate us now?"

"He's really mad ... at me mainly, I think," Keven said. "He'll probably get over it in a few days."

Keven hoped he was right. He felt a sharp ache of emptiness. He wondered if his new relationship with Tolsten was worth the sacrifice of his friendship with Rees.

There was no going back now.

allusive1
allusive1
102 Followers