Sex Slave For The Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agent69
Agent69
16 Followers

Amy was aware of how gentle Kimberly was treating me and she didn't like it. On or about August the 20th she announced that she wouldn't tolerate it anymore and that I would have to pay for all the soft treatment I'd been getting. Against Kimberly's protestations I was taken out front for another whipping. This one was to be fifty strokes and was to include some of the most sensitive parts of the female anatomy. Laura, Amy and Cheryl tied me up in the usual spread-eagle position and I stared at Kimberly helplessly as she pled my case. Finally Amy said that if Kimberly wanted to save me so bad, she could strip off all of her clothes and take half of my punishment for me. That way I would only have to take twenty-five strokes.

Kimberly said something profane and marched back into the cabin and slammed the door behind her. I thought that Kimberly had abandoned me and my body tensed as 1 awaited my punishment. This time Amy was using a horsewhip instead of a leather belt. I had no idea how much more the whip would hurt. I heard the whip whistle through the air, but I wasn't ready for the stinging jolt when the sensuous tongue of the whip kissed the back of my thigh. After the first stroke Cheryl inserted two ben wa balls into my cunt to make certain I would be sexually aroused throughout my punishment. They worked wonders. Amy gave me five strokes on the back of my left thigh and my right. Then she snapped six strokes up between my legs to impact my sopping wet pussy. I actually came right then and there, however my punishment went on. My vulnerable, exposed tits received two strokes each and it was at this point that I broke into tears.

However, just as Amy was about to lay on the 21st stroke Kimberly came out of the house. She had taken off all of her clothes and shaven off her pubic hair. She marched her lean, firm, young beautiful naked body straight over to Amy and said "let her down, I'll take the rest of her punishment."

I couldn't believe the sacrifice she was willing to make for me. With that grim determined look on her face and the defiant way she stuck out her chin, she had never looked more gorgeous. However Amy informed her I still had to take five more strokes. Cheryl and Laura held her back while Amy lashed three more strokes across the front of my right thigh and two more across the front of my left thigh.

Finally I was untied. Kimberly was made to stand with arms and legs as far apart as possible while they tied her up between the two trees. I was handcuffed with my hands behind my back and made to watch the whole thing from the front porch. Another set of ben wa balls were placed deep within Kimberly's cunt and her punishment began. Amy started by assaulting Kimberly's sweet, shapely ass and the backs of her firm, lean thighs. Kimberly tried to keep a stiff upper lip and not cry out, however after the 13th stroke there were tears in her eyes and she was crying out in pain. She could barely move in her bonds however she could shake her head from side to side, causing her beautiful hair to fly madly all around her face. Kimberly also received a small number of strokes across her breasts, thighs and pussy. My heart went out to her and when she was untied, she needed Amy and Cheryl's help to keep from collapsing. Kimberly was led over to me and my handcuffs were removed. I was told to hold Kimberly close, so that she wouldn't fall down, but not to kiss her or touch her in any "sexual sort of way." It hurt my sore, whipped breasts to hold her so close, but I did. I held her like that and let her cry on my shoulder. Eventually her crying changed to muted sobbing and then even the sobbing stopped. I thanked Kimberly for the sacrifice she had made on my behalf, but Amy informed us that there was more to come. Amy, Cheryl and Laura decided that Kimberly made a really cute slave and that Kimberly was to share my status as slave for the last ten days of our summer vacation. Kimberly and I both gasped in surprise, but there was nothing either one of us could do. Kimberly was made to share the same household chores as I and was forced to participate in my exercise program as well as all of the erotic and demeaning aspects of slave life. Kimberly and I were still allowed to have sex, only now we had to do it in the living room or the front yard, where the other girls could watch. Kimberly endured the experience far better than I though she would, and on the day we left she told me she "regretted nothing".

I haven't seen Amy, Cheryl or Laura since that summer ended. I didn't see Kimberly again until about six weeks later, when she transferred to the University of Illinois. Yes, we resumed our romantic relationship, but that's a story for another day.

Agent69
Agent69
16 Followers
12