Sex Slave Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stud4u
stud4u
102 Followers

"Mom, I love touching you and could do it all night, and whole day if you wanted......"

She sighed and hugged me close again, murmuring,

"I love you too, I am your date, today! I am game and your touch..... has charged my emotion"

"You are my today's date mother darling"

I turned my head slightly to kiss her lips, and felt her shift ever so slightly, to hug me more lightly, so that her breasts were like wonderful, firm pillows pressed against me, while her hips ground against my ragging hardon, and her bottom rubbed between my thighs, she turned a little more and I was kissing her lips more passionately.

"Well Nancy, if you are my date then I have to buy you a dress of my choice and other garment for you,"

"I am flattered, you are just like your father, he also wanted to buy me a dress whenever he wanted to take me out for date. First let us get out of here, from this parking lot, thanks for dark glasses, or what would have happened."

She shiftted to her seat, I started a car and we left the parking lot. Once on the highway, I looked at her.

"Do you know any good shopping mall, mom"

"Yes, it is down town, 2 hours journey."

"Oh! then I think we have to change this car,"

"Why son, is this not comfortable, it is very good car."

"No mom this is a very good car, but I have something in my mind I want to take you out in my personnel car. Let us go to some car mall, I will hire a new car with chauffer, and then we will go to shopping mall"

"Ok, turn to the left and you will find a very good car mall. And you can trade with this car by adding your amount to buy the new one, I don't mind"

"How good of you Mom. Ok let go"

I turned the car to the left I saw a big car showroom. I drove the car inside the parking, and trade a car Laxus with this car with driver.

It was a big car with partition in between driver and person sitting behind, and if you want to talk with the driver you have to speak though microphone.

We entered the the back seat, and order the driver to take us to the mall. Mom gave him address of a shopping mall at down town.

We snug like a newly wedded couple arm around one other.

I started carressing her breast. I felt her fingertip trace across my lips, and she leaned close to my ear to whisper

"...you're turning into very dangerous ..young man..."

She slowly stroked my face again and then pulled me down to kiss.... me, agian...her lips....lingering in the touch as our lips opened slightly at the touch, our tongue entered each other mouth she suck my tongue like she suck my cock in the parking lot.

"Mom, what do you mean when you said I was'turning into a very dangerous young man'?"

"Well, let's just say...you have awesome hands, you know just how to please a women... er, uh, muscles to work....and you're very gentle .... maybe even a little...oh, I don't know....your touch....it's a little intoxicating when you made me feel....really special....which made me feel like I'd do almost anything...you wanted...and if you treat your girl friends, your date that way....well..it could make you pretty dangerous."

"In what way Mom"

She blushed and I felt her nipples hardening under my fingers,

"oh, I don't know....maybe I am horny about you, or ......"

"Sweatheart, Now you have understood,"

As I continue carressing her breast and my hand strated moving up her thigh, and trying to find way to her pussy.

"You're a very special date, and when the right girl comes along...you know....I don't know....I get too involved....and it means....getting that involved....to a women and the women like you, my mother.....you know what it means to me than it might mean to you.... Mom."

"So,...my Handsome son,....I guess what I mean is...be careful....be gentle... and try to remember.....you might be able to get whatsoever you want..." She looked in my eyes, "but remember that the other person....driver....on the other side will hear what we say and what we do"

"Don't worry, Mom its a sound proof car and he can only hear from the mouth peace here," I pointed toward phone lying near the door.

I began to gently slide my finger down and tenderly, lightly comb the lips of her pussy. She lay back, her eyes closed, again delighted by my delicate touch.

My fingers slipped into her wet pussy, gently stroking her pulsting mounds, feeling myself exploring her thick sensitive pussy.....sliding down.....slipping my hot fingers down.... to lightly to stroke her pussy lips....and she slowly opened her thight....to let me deliver between them...feeling my fingers slowly explore...and touch.

"Ungg!!! ...Oooooghghhh!!!"

I leaned forward ..to kiss her...on the lips...and slip my tongue into her ....mouth....like a thick....I wanted her tongue to touch ....taste...my...she was losing control.....

Ever so slowly, as she felt my palm cupping her love nest, as my finger slid through her lips and...slipping along the opening entrance to her passion, slipping...almost in...and...out and away almost...in....ever so gently sliding down, gently circling in her pussy closer... now timidly probing the top...where the lips of her labia began...slipping lightly along the passage of her love channel... now separating her inner lips by my fingers and flickering against her clitoris driving her to complete abondon......

continue.........In my next part I will tell what Jack bought for her and what he did to her..... please give me your feedback to enable me to write in proper manner.

stud4u
stud4u
102 Followers
12