Sex Slave Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stud4u
stud4u
102 Followers

"I am very horny, I too long to go home as early as possible, so hurry up Mom" I said.

"Yes you are horny, I can see from the bulge," she said.

I entered the shop, she followed me, to tease her I pick up a large dildo, she nodded at me with smile, but pain was easily visible on her face.

I bought different type of dildo, vibrators, and paddle, ridding crops, and handcuff and rope, clamps, mousetrap pins, also I started choosing the most intimate and sexy underwear for her.

I asked. "Mom what is your size,"

"45dd," she replied.

I selected several bras, all semi-transparent with one size smaller than what she indicated. At the panties section, I selected some of the most erotic and transparent lace panties for her, including pairs of crotch less lace panties and many pairs of thong and string bikinis for her and leather costume.

I also bought couple of extreme sexy and revealing short teddy. A dozen pairs of black red, nylons and sexy fishnet stocking for her, also a pairs of black and red bras that have opening in the middle of the cups to allow a woman’s nipples to poke out through.

She watched me very closely. I moved near her, and squeeze her breast in front of a sales girl, she smiled at her.

We left the shopping mall, I reduced the speed of butterfly, and she relaxed, but never knew what was in my mind.

No sooner we approached the car I again increased power, she screamed, and hold the driver firmly.

I said, "She is in pain so do not worry."

I opened the door let her in and I followed her, she tried to sit.

"Mom don’t sit down, there are lots of thing to come, so wait for my instruction." I said.

She bends on seat and wait for my instruction.

"Give the address, of your place, Mom." I asked.

She gave the address of her place, and driver set the car in motion.

"Now, Mom undress, completely, I want to see you in your birthday suit, so hurry. Mom." I ordered her.

She oblige, and she removed all her dress, now she was naked in front of me, first time I saw Mom in nude. I did the same.

I let the butterfly work on her pussy and butt plug vibrating up her ass.

"Mom now, sit down on floor board of the car like you sit for urinate, and suck me, remember you will not make me come do you understand just keep me horny." Saying I twist her nipples. She moans with pain.

I sat back and started watching the scenery outside whereas my mom’s head bobbed up and down in my lap, sucking my prick. I started thinking what next. Her mouth was bobbing up and down for one hour.

Our journey will take three hours, then I decided that I must make her understand that I am her master and she is my slave.

"Mom get up and lie on my lap," she did as I told her to do.

I examine Butterfly and Butt plug they were secure.

"How do you feel Mom. Now?" I asked.

"O ooooooh son, I am keeping my promise I am holding my come," she replied.

"Then you must be rewarded" I said,

I removed a gag ball and tied it around her mouth and took out a thin paddle and started canning her ass mercilessly she tried to scream but she could not screamed as I gagged her firmly.

She tried to cover her ass with her hand but then she resist, and let me do what I wanted to do in a car.

Driver announced that we have come near the given address.

"Which block mom," she peered out the car and pointed to the white villa.

I removed the gag, and asked her to dress up I too dress up and become little modest, car entered the compound.

Car stopped and driver opened the door and got down, I could see smile on her face, inspite of pain I gave it to her in the car.

I took my bag and asked her to carry her goods, she followed me slowly, Butterfly was still working on her pussy and Butt plug up her ass.

We entered the house, she threw everything on the ground and hugged me and started frenching me, her tongue started exploring my mouth as I explore her mouth.

We stood like that for some time, then I said, "Time for good fuck, Mom."

"Yeeees son, make me come, relieve from the torment I am suffering, please, make me come," she pleaded.

"Ofcourse, mom I must relieve you from torment, for that you have to go to your room, I mean 'our bedroom' and wait for me there totally naked do not remove the thing up your pussy and ass and wait for me standing in the middle of the room. Ok dear slave mother."

"Yes, master what ever you say." I was surprise to hear word master from her mouth.

She went to her room, I followed her, I straightway went to take bath, and I left the door open she was looking at me hungrily, as if she wanted to eat me alive.

She stood in the middle of the room, spreading her legs, for me to watch her view.

After bath I went down to look for something to tie her up securely on the bed. I found 5’ long broom, this was the perfect piece of bondage.

I came up and remove the Butterfly from her pussy but I left butt plug up her ass. I lead her to bed, with broom in my hand she was shaking, and I felt she was shaking with fear.

NANCY:

When I saw him carrying broom and entering the room, I was scared, because I knew that he was not going fuck me so easily, he had something in his mind.

I said, "what is this broom for?"

"Stupid women, you know very well what this is for, definitely this is to tie you up so that I can fuck you properly this will be your first fuck and my cock will taste your pussy first time do you understand, mom dear."

He tied my hand behind my shoulder blade securely, then he led me toward the bed and began forcing me down onto my back and said,

"Time for nice fuck so lie down on bed, you slut mom."

He pushed me roughly I fell on bed, he lift my leg and tied my left ankle to one end of broom and right ankle to other end of broom. I was split open then he lift my leg and pulled my leg to rear side of bed. I was bend double. I could not adjust myself any way.

He left me like that for some time and then he whispered to me, "Is it safe for you to scream here or do you want me to gag you."

"No, son it is safe, you just lock the second door and second window, then this room will be sound proof, you need not have to worry." I said.

"You gave me relief, I like my slave to scream, mom dear." he said with smile on his face.

"Thank you, son. Are you happy to be here?" I said.

"Ofcourse mom, I am happy now I know you will fulfill all my fantasy which Tina could not do."

He went out and return with a paddle, he closed the second door, and second window, and came near the bed. I saw the mischief in his eyes.

Without a warning he started beating me mercilessly on my pussy. I screamed at high pitch, tear rolled out of my eyes.

I fainted; I did not know how long he paddled my pussy.

When I revived I stared at his huge, thick cock slashing back and forth angrily as he crawled up between up between my outstretched legs.

It was like some evil, one-eyed serpent seeking prey. Finding it, it stopped directly above my gaping little snatch.

"I don’t think it will fit," he whispered, "but it always does, with Tina, also I felt same way, I don’t know how it all fits in her pussy."

"Do you tie Tina like you tied me." I asked

"No, I did not get the chance before I tried, we met an accident." He said.

I groaned, taking hold of his hard cock and slowly guiding it own towards my wet, drooling slit.

Tenderly, he placed the great, purple head of his thick cock down between the soft wet lips of my cunt and slowly began to push the throbbing monster down into my tight pussy with one storke.

"Oooooh my Goooooood," I grasped as I felt his cock sliding down into my tight pussy.

"You’re too big." I said.

"Fuck you’re tight too," he groaned, straining to force his entire huge shaft down into my hot sucking softness.

"Oh! Fucccccck, it feeeeeels so goooood," I gasped, "after 14 years I am having this huge cock, God yes," I moaned.

Suddenly I felt his huge, swollen cock head finally grind up against my cervix and his hairy belly rub up against my belly.

I screamed with pain. "God, I loved to fuck you this way, God you are so tight." he screamed.

I gargled as Jack began to slide his huge, thick cock in and out of my unprotected cunt, and dangling balls slapping against my upturned buttocks every time he drove his cock into me.

I realized that his cock was huge, I was astounded at the size of his cock. I heard him groans and he slam himself down into my upturned pussy as hard as possible he could.

"OH, FUCK, OH FUCK, Oooooooh God, I am commmmmmmming," He growled as he rammed his cock into my pussy as deep as possible, he could.

"MEEEEEEE TTTTOOOOOO," I screamed again and again.

It was very painful, as I was dry inside my pussy. He was moving like piston, with great speed, I wanted to hold him tightly, but I could not, suddenly I went into dark, I lost my consciousness, I could not remember when he came but I came very powerfully, after long tortourous journey at home.

When I came conscious, he was not there, I turned my head to left he was sleeping, or I say he was taking rest. He didn’t untie me he left me in same uncomfortable position.

"Jack, please untie me, please son," I pleaded.

He opened his eyes, and looked at me, his look was as mischievous as before,

"Mom I am not finished with you, this is first round, there are many round can’t you see my hard cock, look yourself." I stared at his cock he was like a rod. I moaned.

He got up and knelt in front of my pussy, he gently caressed my inner thigh helping me to relax, as he gently parted the folds of my pussy.

I was already wet with desire, and was getting quite aroused, watching him exploring my womanhood.

He gently rubbed my soar clitoris with his middle finger, and inserted the middle finger into the opening as far as it goes. He took it in his other hand, hooked his finger, and gently drags it across the top of my pussy wall. There he found a spot on the front inner wall the pussy that feels a little bumpy, he rubbed this spot, and it’s like a rocket shooting off into space. The orgasm is so incredible that I again pass out.

The orgasm was so powerful that it sent me spinning into vortex of exquisite pleasure. My mouth was gaping open, as I fought to catch breath, and my taut breasts heaved, the hardened nipples stabbing the air with each jerking motion. I collapsed my body limp, and passed out.

He continued to exert pressure on that spot. I clutched his invading hand and began pounding it with my pussy as if it was a cock. His hand was soon drenched with pussy fluids; I bucked and fucked his finger. He saw my breasts jiggle as I moved, my hard nipples drawing lightning arcs in the air. He pulled his finger out of my pussy and again he licked his finger.

My pussy was drenched in the aromatic secretion from my pussy, and he could smell the intoxicating smell of my womanhood.

His cock had become incredibly hard and hot, and he couldn’t wait I feel my pussy engulf the shaft.

He knelt between by legs. He took his cock in his hand and leanning forward.

He guided it to my waiting pussy. I gasped, and let out a moan as soon as the throbbing cock brushed my clitoris. I was extremely aroused, and wanted to fill my pussy at the stiff cock teasing my pussy. However, I was held firmly and I couldn’t do anything.

He pressed downward, and moaned loudly,

"OoooooH Gooooooood you are so tight."

I could feel my pussy walls tightening around his shaft. He plunged harder, as he was fully buried in my pussy hole. I gave a cry of passion and jerks my hips against Jack’s buried cock.

"Fuck me now son, pound your cock in me. It’s been a long time. Fuck me hard. Make me come with your cock. It feels soooooo goooood." I screamed.

Jack started moving by instinct. Soon he was pounding in and out of my slippery cunt. He was so aroused that he could not hold the moment much longer. Jack grunted loudly and plunged, gritting his teeth as his cock erupted splashing his hot sticky fluid deep inside my pussy.

"I am coming mom, I am commiiiiiiiiing, agggggggggggrh" he groaned.

I screamed at the same time, "Oooooooooh, Gooooooood, I ammmmmmm comiiiiiiiiiiii...g" as my son’s eruption triggered my own explosion.

Jack could feel the clutching grip of my cunt muscled around his shaft as I gasped and shuddered with the tremors of my orgasm. We continued to pound each other repeatedly, as the intensity of our orgasms subsided slowly.

Finally, Jack collapsed on top of me, our bodies drenched in perspiration. Again I passed out

When I came in conscious, he untie me then asked me, "get on floor on all fours."

First he made me kneel, then he strapped my left ankle to the broom. He spread my legs about four feet then secured my right ankle.

My breathing was heavy with anticipation. He spread my knees by the same amount then secure left wrist to my left ankle and the same for the right. Spread like this my legs would soon ache, the only way to ease pain was to rest them was to lean forward and use my head as a pivot, but this would raise my ass leaving it even more exposed.

From his look he was eyeing my pussy, "oh mom, I am dying to taste your pussy."

He lay on his back and slid under my ass like some over sexed grease monkey.

I started to groan the moment his tongue started to explore my pussy. He sucked my lips into his mouth; he pushed his tongue as far as he could into my hole.

"Oh! Mom you taste so sweet, just like Tina’s." he groaned.

He found my slit and began licking and sucking for all he worth, my cunt juice was dripping into his mouth. I groan louder, as began to suck harder, he started to finger fuck faster as he lick my clit.

"Ooooooh, that’s it baby, make me cum, lick my hole" I groaned, "yes, yes, O’ God!"

I bucked as hard as I did orgasm, I thought, I had broken my nose. A jet of cunt cum squirted into his mouth, nectar!

He wiped his face and lifted me into a kneeling position. He played with my already erect nipples and showed me two of the clothes pegs.

I made no objection as he cupped my left breast so as my nipple stood out. I watched as he opened the jaws of the peg and placed it on my tits. I cried out as the peg bit into my sensitive flesh.

"Oooooooooh, Jack it hurts meeee. Please stop now," I pleaded him.

He smiled at me, he then cupped my other breast, I was shaking now, I gave muffled cry as the second peg bit into my excited nipple.

He then pushed me forwards so my ass was raised into the air. He knew that with my tits pushed into the carpet any movement would cause the pegs to pull on my nipples and pain would cause.

He then was rubbing butter into my asshole.

My puckered hole opened and his finger slid in with ease. When he felt sure that I was well oiled, he place his huge shaft tip on my ass and gently moved it in and I felt him entering my pucker. My puckered little hole began to open little by little.

He kept up a gentle pressure; slowly my hole opened enough to take the head of his huge shaft. I was moaning and doing my best not to move. Without warning, he jammed his full huge shaft into my ass.

"AAAAaaaaaaaaghhhhhuuuuuughghghgh" I screamed with high pitch.

My body was shaking all over with the pain as his cock stretched my inside and the pegs pulled at my tits.

To my surprise, a steady stream of hot steaming piss hit the carpet. He started pounding his cock in and out like he fucked my pussy.

He increased the speed and he groaned, "Goooooood, You are more tight then your pussy."

I too groaned with pain.

"Mom I am comiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig, you made me come three time in row, Tina never did like this," he said.

Spurt after spurt, he cum in my ass. I too ejaculate with him. I was completely gone. He then rolled me over into my back and took three more pegs, one on each of my outer pussy lips, and third on my clits.

He left me trussed up like that for about 1 hour.

I started begging him. "Please son, please no more, I cannot take any thing more please untie me, please son I beg you."

He made me wait me for a few more minutes. Then he said, "Mom tell me, will you be my slave."

"Any thing you want," I cried, my body trembling with the pain.

"Promise?" he asked.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, OoooooooooH Gooooooood, Promise I will do what ever you tell me to do, I promise.”

"Ok! Then listen, from tomorrow onward you will not wear any cloth but you have to wear this high heel shoes. You will not piss, shit, or cum without my permission. You will take ten strokes every morning on your ass and ten strokes on your breast and ten on your pussy. You will be available whenever I want. You will be available at night even in your sleep, every morning you will suck my cock, you will help in my toilet, you will bath me and you will do everything I tell you to do you understand"

"Yes, I am your slave, I will do every thing you tell me to do please untie me please,"

He took of the pegs, and untie me. I just flopped onto the floor. He rolled me onto my belly opened my legs and started fucking my ass again. This time he did not used any butter. He started pounding his huge cock in and out of my asshole while his finger touch my clit.

I groaned. "Oooooooh Goooood, not again"

"What are you Mom?" he asked

"I am your slave, I’m your slut cunt, I am your whore," I replied.

"And what you want from me" he asked, "tell me mom."

"Fuck me day and night any time any where any place and position, hurt me, punished me do what you want. Fuck me Ooooooooooh, Gooooooood, I ammmmmmmmm comiiiiiiiiiiiiig, Son can I come, please let me come, please son I beg you let me come aaaaaaaaghuhgugughhgugh”

"Ooooooooh fuck you also made me cum, yes mom come with me come mom comeaaaaaaghghgughgughgughg"

I came strongly like I never came before.

I was totally exhausted. He lift me and carried me to bed. His finger were again on my pussy. He started finger my pussy. He pulled toward him and he frenched me like he did in the car, he was exploring my pussy, and clits, he started finger fuck me.

I slowly slide my hand and started stroking his huge shaft, he turned me around, we were facing each other. Our tongue explores each other mouth.

I got up straddled his cock his huge shaft enter my pussy. He entered deep inside me. I started fucking him like I never fuck before. I wanted him to forget Tina and that what I was doing.

He thrust himself upward, his cock enter my uterus. I started fucking faster I increased my speed,

His cock was moving like piston.

I started coming

"Oh Jack you are so wonderful, you are so energetic, you are so strong, Ooooooooooooh Gooooooooood, I want to come, son let me come, please son let me come," I pleaded him,

He pinched my nipple and pulled me toward him and suddenly he took my nipples in his mouth and bits my nipples, he took between his teeth an bits it, I screamed loudly,

"Yes now you can come, I will come with you hold yourself I will count three,one...two..are you ready mom"

"Yes son I am ready I am sooooooooooo closeeeeeed" I replied.

"then threeeeeeeeeee I ammm comiiiiiiiiiiig, mom I am comiiiiiiiiing." he screamed, "shit, what a fuck you made me come five time in row, I never come like this with Tina."

"I am comiiiiiiiiing with you son I am comiiiiiinng" I screamed this time with pleasure. I was exhausted. I fell on him and I passed out.

We spent whole night fucking each other in different position he thinks. Till morning then we went to sleep.

Continue........

stud4u
stud4u
102 Followers
12