Sex Slave Suzy Serves

Story Info
she serves Master and Daddy - and more.
1.7k words
4.04
43.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of "Sex Slut Suzy" The beginning of this story is the end of the last. I recommend reading that one first if you want it to flow more smoothly.

*

When i finally arrive at home i am exhausted. i check my email before taking a shower. There is 3 from Him.

The first reads "nice display, why were you wearing underwear today in the first place. Do not do it again. I should never see My cunt in panties again." i can deal with that, it makes me feel so slutty not to wear underwear but i really love that feeling.

The second reads" there is a lot of hair on My cunt, shave it. All of it. Maybe I should have it waxed or better yet permanently removed. None the less, have a bald cunt tomorrow." Oh my God, to shave His cunt would really feel slutty. That is how He wants me, slutty and whorish. i am, after all, His slutty whore.

The third one reads," Meet me tomorrow" i know what that means. He wants to use me as a sex toy. To degrade me and make me beg to cum. His pussy is now really wet. i nearly run to the shower. i shave my armpits and legs and His pretty fuck hole. First trimming , then shaving, and shaving again. i lovingly massage His cunt with lotions and oils, not cumming, but working myself up and then stopping. Looking in the mirror at His cunt, see a beautiful red slit, swollen and fuckable. i want it to be perfect for my Master the next time he is ready to use me for his pleasure.....

The next morning i dressed for work, short professional skirt and jacket. No underwear, no bra, no blouse. Stockings and garter belt, very high heels. i rushed to the subway, i had to get on His car. He was sitting in a forward facing seat, sitting sideways, facing the isle. i did the same across the isle. He could see me but no one else could. i lifted my skirt and unbuttoned my jacket. As He watched i slowly caressed His nipples, pulling at the rings. i ran one hand down to His cunt, flicking His clit and moaning. He watched and pulled out His cock, stroking, He motioned for me to join him and i sucked him off just in time to get off at my stop. He handed me a note as i left him. i didn't read it until i was in my cubicle. It said, "We won't be alone."

The room is always the same room in a very high class hotel. It is registered in my name. The envelope waiting for me at the desk has my instructions:

"Strip naked and shower, shave My cunt again. Hair is to be in a tight pony tail high on your head. There are nipple weights and a clit weight in this envelope, make sure that they are on right and hang freely. Hands are to be behind your head, as you kneel on the floor in front of the door, blindfolded. Oh yeah, make sure your butt plug is in My asshole. DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME!!! Master"

i did not want to disappoint him. i showered and shaved my cunt, it was so smooth. i added my clit weight and positioned it so He would be happy. i slid in my butt plug, it has a wireless remote, i put the remote on the table. i put on my slut makeup, straightened my hair and pulled it back and high in a long ponytail that knew would be used for a handle. i added the nipple weights to the nipple rings. Kneeling, i applied the blindfold, spread my legs wide with my hands behind my head. There i waited, and waited.

i finally heard a key in the door about ½ hour later. i did not move. The door opened and closed, no words. i felt a touch to my lips and opened them. He grabbed my hair and stuffed His cock deep down my throat in one stroke. i was shocked and gagged, that got my hair pulled hard. i adapted quick and swallowed His cock deep as fast as i could. i had to concentrate on my breathing to get air between His thrusts. He would be unhappy if i gagged again. A few strokes later i was swallowing cum. He pushed me away and wiped His cock on my hair.

Next he fixed a drink and relaxed. i stayed in position, other instruction had not been given.

"slut, get on the table and display" He wanted me on my elbows and knees with my cunt pushed back at him. He removed my blindfold to allow me to get up on the table, that is when i realized we were not alone. There was another man in the room. They were both very well dressed in suits and ties, and handsome. Master's friend was very tall and dark skinned. His shoulders were wide with a muscular appearance and large hands. They smiled. "introduce yourself"

"hello, my name is slutty fuck hole, and i am Master's sex slave, i am ready to serve" i said, well rehearsed.

"Good slut," was his response. He went on to explain. "she is under my orders, and will do anything I ask, however, I will not allow her to be injured. Some pain is inevitable and even enjoyable, but injury in the name of pleasure is not right." he is toying with my bald pussy as he talks, as if it is a fidget stone. He reaches for the remote and turns it to high. The butt plug comes alive. i know that i must not move, or make a sound.

His friend tells me to address him as Daddy. Glancing at my Master i am assured that this is not just a suggestion but an order. Daddy reaches under me and fondles my tits, pulling at my nipples and swinging at the weights. He chuckles and asks, "Do you have larger weights, these tits need to be reminded that they are owned?" Indeed the weights on clit and nipples are increased and pulled painfully and annoyingly.

i am startled by a knock at the door, but know better than to move. Room service arrives with a bottle of champagne and 2 glasses and a dog bowl. The young man that delivers them just stands and stares. He is looking directly into His shaven cunt and can see the plug vibrating up His ass and the weights on the clit ring. He moans audibly and i blush even though i know it will get me punished. Master chuckles and asks the young man what he would do with such a whorish slut.

"Fuck her mouth hard and deep! Make her gag with every stroke!" he replies. Glancing into the mirror i can see his cock straining against his pants. He adjusts it absently as the drool runs from the corners of his mouth. He seems so young, maybe 18 or 19.

Daddy and Master open the champagne and pour themselves a glass. They relax in the chairs across the room and motion for the boy to use me. i am ordered to assume the same position on the bed to accommodate him. He doesn't even show me enough respect to say anything to me. He opens his zipper and shoves his hard sweaty cock down my throat until his balls hit my chin. He grips my hair and twists it around his hand. He uses it as a handle for leverage to fuck my face. He only lasts about 10 strokes before he blasts cum on my face, wipes his cock off on my cheek and zips up. He spanks my cunt a few times and leaves laughing. "Let me know if I can bring you anything else" is all he says.

Masters cunt is so turned on that the juices are running down my thighs. it has never had so many men that wanted to use it. It is nice to know that i can bring pleasure to sex starved gentlemen. i am allowed a few laps of champagne from my dog bowl as reward.

Daddy tells me i did pretty good, for a slut, but still act like a cock hungry whore. Master turns me and fingers His dripping hole. He invites Daddy to use me at His will. Daddy also only opens His pants to expose his cock. He has a huge cock. It is at least 10 inches long and really thick. He slowly pushes it into my cunt. Master continues strumming my clit even as Daddy slowly fucks me. Master reaches under me and swings and tugs at the weights and rings. i really want to cum, and feel the need to be fucked hard. Master orders me to fuck our guest and stop making Him do all of the work. That allows me to really get into it and roughly move my body onto His long hard fuck stick. The weights swing wildly tugging hard on my very sensitive areas. It only adds to the fire. Soon Masters cock is at my mouth again and I suck it hard and deep.

Neither one cums. As one gets close the other takes over and they either switch places or take a break. My fuck hole is used continuously for what seems like hours. I am allowed to lap some champagne from a bowl, and they sip some while they watch me being used by the other. Daddy soon announces that it is time to cum. Master agrees.

Master had me straddle him in one fast stroke as Daddy pulls out the butt plug and inserts his much larger cock. Daddy pulls my hair as Master pulls and bites His tits and nipples. They fuck my sore holes relentlessly until they both explode.

i am allowed to clean up, but not to cum. When i return to the room, still naked and weighted, Master reinserts my anal plug and removes the weights. He helps me into a long coat. We are going out.