Sex Slave to Aliens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

I instantly blushed with fiery shame, pulling at my bonds in a vain attempt to flee this room, to escape this situation, to somehow return to the comfort of my own bed back on Earth, to turn back time to when my sister and I trulywere innocent. Yet, as my sister kissed me with growing passion and began to explore my body in ways only select guys had ever been permitted to do with me previously, I realized that there was no escape, that this was not a nightmare nor even a bizarre dream, that I would never regain my innocence nor have full freedom of body and mind, that I very likely would never even see my beloved home planet again.

But, I at least had my sister. My big sister: my confidante, my biggest supporter, my playmate, my companion.

As simple as that – as simple as an all-too-passionate kiss from my own sister – I was broken. Although I now cried openly, lamenting my loss of innocence and embracing the perpetual shame of my new existence, I found myself returning the kisses with an enthusiasm only two others had ever been able to ignite deep within me.

One of them stood nearly an arm's length away, watching us – watching me – closely, intently. Even with my eyes closed, I could feel his gaze upon me, tracking each tear, studying every flex of my muscles as my body instinctively desired to hold my sister close.

I heard the lone door unseal itself and slide open, but my attention was too focused upon my sister – her tongue attempting to descend my throat, her fingers spreading the wetness trickling from deep within me. "Away," I heard, and she immediately extricated herself from me, leaving me panting between sobs as she backed away from me.

Several long minutes must have passed as the tears spilled from underneath my closed eyelids. If not for my restraints, I would have crumpled to the floor in a blubbing mess. Only when I thought I heard something did I finally open my eyes and try to see between the tumbling tears.

Behind my sister stood her boyfriend, fully naked. She looked down at her chest, cupped gently by his hands, and closed her eyes as a smile spread slowly across her lips. The scene they presented looked very similar to the framed photograph above my bed back on Earth; the only differences were the location and the fact that this time both "people" were completely naked.

"Whenever he fucks me, it literally lasts for hours." Her words filled my head as I watched the (reunited?) couple before me. Blinking away the tears, I was mesmerized upon her boyfriend's hands, watching as they squeezed her ample swells gently, rhythmically, eliciting a soft sigh of contentment from my sister. Her reaction surprised me: Was she so calm and content because it was her boyfriend manipulating her chest, or because she had become so used to being a sex slave over these past few years that she was now able to enjoy virtually every encounter?

She suddenly gasped loudly, visibly stiffening, her eyes open wide and wavering with pain. I had to look very closely to realize that her boyfriend's fingertips had suddenly developed tiny mouths, the piercing teeth embedded in my sister's sensitive feminine flesh. Her lower jaw quivered as a tear carved its way down each cheek, then her entire body began to tremble.

Then, she surprised me. She placed her hands over his, causing him to squeeze her ample breasts even tighter, and her soft pained cry filled the air. I simply could not believe that she – or anyone, really – would ever willingly and purposefully do anything to increase the amount of pain she was feeling.

"You will one day welcome pain as well," my "discoverer" said softly, now standing behind the St. Andrew's Cross to which I had been inescapably bound. He stroked my bald head, making me all too aware of my vulnerability and increasing my personal shame even as my eyes were riveted to the most unusual scene before me.

My sister's boyfriend bent down to whisper something into her ear, and her hands moved slowly to the base of her torso. To my amazement, she began to openly masturbate before me, her eyes locked with mine. She clearly had no more shame left in her after having been a sex slave to aliens for so long, and despite the pained tears spilling down her cheeks as her boyfriend began to grope her entire body with the tiny fingertip-mouths biting her everywhere, her eyes were ablaze with love and comfort and understanding for me.

Tiny drops of red formed across my sister's body, clearly as a result of the many tiny bites as her boyfriend's hands moved across her otherwise-unblemished skin. Her breathing was quickening and increasing in volume as her own fingers danced ever faster across her clitoris and dove even deeper inside her body. Whimpering and moaning softly, she moved sensuously from side to side, clearly sliding across her boyfriend's hardened manhood. I did not – I absolutely could not – understand any of it, and began to heartily fight against my various restraints. I must have started verbally protesting my sister's treatment as well, because my "discoverer" quickly shoved something into my mouth and strapped it behind my head, effectively gagging me; then it began to move within my mouth, and only then did I realize that it was shaped like an erect human phallus and designed to simulate oral sex.

My sister and I locked eyes again. I could still sense her pain, but her eyes were largely filled with lust. And somehow, I felt myself begin to calm, perhaps in part due to the imitation erection repeatedly filling in my mouth.

With sudden violence, my sister was shoved forward, and she almost did not get her arms out in front of her in time to successfully break her fall. She was on her hands and knees, and with well-practiced, often-performed ease, her boyfriend was behind her, on his knees, buried to the hilt inside her with such speed and ferocity that my sister actually howled like a savage bitch in heat.

"I love that sound!!!" my "discoverer" hissed behind me. But I was barely able to pay attention to him as my eyes and ears were riveted upon the young woman before me, the beloved older sister who had suddenly become a sex-crazed slut, a nymphomaniac of the highest order. She reared back against her boyfriend with reckless abandon, her wantonness matched equally by the incredible force of his fierce lunges into her body. The sound of their repeated joining was loud and unmistakable, as were the screams of pleasure and pain from my dearest sister, screams formed from the clearly-delightful friction within her and from the skin-piercing groping of her body. Her blood began to spill upon the floor beneath her, yet she continued to fuck him savagely, continued to allow herself to be violated with vehemence that it could truly only be considered rape.

One climax became two became three became four. The couple before me was covered with sweat, and the chamber was filled with the unmistakable scent of heart-pounding sex. Unbelievably, the lewd scene before me had taken its toll upon my body, as my own thighs were anointed with my sympathetic (jealous?) wetness. I found myself writhing in my bonds, whining around the continually-thrusting phallus filling my mouth, my mind filled with the images and the scents and the sounds and the sensations of the night my own body had been plundered by my "discoverer," when I was still just an innocent, naïve Earthling with no clue that life beyond the atmosphere actually existed, no clue that my sister was still alive somewhere in the universe as a sex slave to aliens, and no clue that I would soon join her in her imposed "career."

I realized that subconsciously, I could easily identify with my sister's position. "He simply uses me for seemingly forever," I remembered her once telling me, "then he finally gives that all-too-male triumphant roar as he erupts inside me, and even that seems to go on forever, one jet after another battering me." My mind flashed back on my final seconds as an innocent, naïve Earthling, just before I lost consciousness from the intensity of the experience, my body being practically split in half by my "discoverer's" violent lunges as I gazed upon the framed image of my beautiful older sister, and the connection was suddenly complete, as if both my sister and I had been selected by fate to become sex slaves to aliens.

Physically exhausted, my sister collapsed to the floor, her hoarse voice raspy as she gasped for air. Yet her boyfriend simply hauled her up off the floor, led her to a nearby wall, and pinned her there as he brutally entered her again. It was clearly instinct which caused her to clutch him as he took his pleasure from her again, her cries renewed with less volume but even greater heart as her passion spiraled upward yet again. Still I writhed in my bonds, practically fighting my restraints, jealously now definitely taking control of my muscles.

"That's right," my "discoverer" sneered into my ear. "Give in to your future." And then he reached between my legs, and began to furiously masturbate me with both hands. In very short order, I was panting and groaning and whimpering around the continually-pistoning imitation erection as my body moved against the familiar hands in its own quest for ever-greater pleasure. And through it all, my eyes remained riveted upon my sister and her boyfriend copulating unabashedly against the wall.

She wailed loudly as another orgasm was thrust upon her, and the extreme sound tore at my chest, causing my heart to swell nearly to the point of bursting. As she flopped against the wall like a rag doll from the thunderous tempo of her reaming, she wailed again, my voice joining hers seconds later as I screamed around the oral invader from the manipulations at the base of my torso.

With a triumphant roar, my sister's boyfriend reached his own release, undoubtedly spewing his essence high into my sister's exhausted, limp body and eliciting a weak, well-sated sound of satisfaction from her throat. He clung to her for several long minutes, their sweat-covered bodies heaving together as one as they each gasped for air, until at last he disengaged from her backed away, the lack of support causing my sister to slump unimpeded to the floor where she whimpered and trembled in the aftermath of the furious sex, the results of the inhuman coupling spilling from her well-marked, well-used body.

And he simply walked away, leaving the Observation Room as if he had just thrown away a candy wrapper, treating my sister like a cheap slut at a drunken bash. Yet I still felt jealous that it had not been me pinned to the wall while being so thoroughly reamed.

My "discoverer" finally turned off the imitation erection and removed it from my mouth, my jaw aching from having been forced into a single position for so long. Then he slowly released me from the various restraints, being certain to always keep at least one hand upon my body throughout the process. And when I had finally been granted my "freedom," I rushed to my sister's side, holding her and rocking her gently as she had done for me so many times when we were younger.

*****

In my quarters, I stood at the window, staring out into the vastness of space, at the innumerable pinpoints of light representing possible locations of life unlike any known on Earth. Behind me stood my beloved, protective sister, her arms wrapped tightly around me, her chin upon my shoulder. I was all too aware of her naked, mostly-healed body pressed against mine, and I began to wonder just how she had become so accustomed to this life.

A sex slave to aliens. My own sister was a sex slave to aliens.

I was in training to follow in my big sister's footsteps. Based upon my reactions in the Observation Room, I was uncertain whether I truly wanted to become a sex slave to aliens.

Then again, did I truly have a choice? If I attempted to fight my fate, I would probably be killed... or perhaps my sister would be killed, or at least severely tortured, in order to ensure my (unwilling) cooperation.

Neither of us spoke for a long, long time. She simply held me as I stood at the window, staring out into the vastness of space, searching for answers to the myriad unanswerable questions filling my skull.

"Does it help to have me here?" she finally asked quietly. "Is my presence making the transition easier for you?"

I thought about that for a moment. "I honestly don't know," I replied, placing my hands upon hers upon my stomach. "But had it been anyone other than you to kiss me like that, I doubt I would have been broken quite so quickly."

I thought I heard her smile. "Were you jealous, watching me get so violently fucked?"

"Yes," I admitted quietly, feeling a blush warm my skin. "I think any girl would feel some level of jealousy. That I was watching my own sister getting so violently fucked made me even more jealous, I think."

She kissed my cheek, just like she had done throughout my life. Had she actually been fully clothed, I believe that I could have dismissed it as simply a sign of sisterly affection. Yet given that she was fully naked, pressed firmly against my own nakedness, I had to wonder if there was a deeper meaning to the fact that she held me close.

"How much do you think about sex?" I somehow found the courage to ask, still staring out into the vastness of space.

"Now, almost all the time," my sister replied, cupping my left breast with her right hand. "I really enjoyed kissing and touching you earlier, and I like what I feel in my hand right now." She gave my breast a gentle but firm squeeze to emphasize her admission. "But ever since you appeared, I have wondered just how you taste, and I'll admit that deep inside, I really want to make love to you, make you scream again and again as I drink your love. I know that that is rather sick in some ways since you're my own sister, but that's how I feel."

She was silent for a moment, then added: "Perhaps that is also how I can best protect you, by becoming intimately close with you. This is the first time that an Earth girl is being brought through training with the assistance of someone from her past, so we're setting a new precedent here. Perhaps we can essentially become a 'team' of slaves: You and me, always working together and able to watch each other at all times. I know there are millions of guys – and thousands girls – back on Earth who would kill to watch two beautiful girls working together in that way, and to some extent, the same 'rule' applies here in space as well."

As she had spoken, my sister had fondled my breast with a gentle tenderness unlike anything that any guy had ever done to the same feminine swell. I felt my body begin to respond to her soft, loving touch, and I had to wonder if such an interaction between us had been slowly brewing for years. Never before had I felt so close to her, and never before had I felt so cherished.

"Come," she whispered, moving her hands to my shoulders and turning me to face her. She kissed my cheek again, then took my hand and led me to the bed, where I fell asleep as we clutched each other tightly.

*****

The textbook studies resumed, but began to decrease in the overall percentage of my daily learning in favor of mediagraphic learning of a type similar to holograms. In this manner, I learned about various alien races, and was able to walk around the mediagraphic table and see the "sample" aliens from virtually every angle. Having always been able to easily "see" and comprehend things in three dimensions, it was a big, big help to me to be able to learn about the various aliens in this manner.

In time, the mediagraphic learning took on a new twist. Instead of being purely anatomical in nature, the lessons became more of a "how-to" series on mating practices and positions amongst the different alien races. The telepathic Sibi in particular intrigued me: Looking like bluish semi-transparent semi-corporeal slime, the Sibi essentially melded with each other, each partner invading the tiny pores of the other where a direct transfer of DNA took place. Watching the Sibi mate was both intriguing and a bit outré, and the thought of potentially being forced to have sex with a sexless Sibi sent more than a few shivers up and down my spine.

Yet as I learned of more and more alien races – primarily about their physiologies and their mating habits, but also a little about their cultures – I found that I quite enjoyed learning material of this nature. Then again, I had always found an odd pleasure from simply learning in general. Certainly, I never enjoyed being tested or graded in school, but the actual learning process was not a burden for me, not even when the subject matter was difficult for me to comprehend.

As days became weeks, my sister effectively moved into my quarters. My loving sister shared my bed nightly (according to "ship's night"), always touching me and occasionally kissing me chastely, but never pushing me further. As we lay in bed together in the darkness with only the natural light of the stars to shine upon us, we would discuss my lessons, as well as the events of her recent life, which often consisted of being trained for one particular sex act with a specific alien species for an entire day or set of days.

One night, for some reason, however, simply holding each other and talking was no longer enough for me. I finally asked her the question I had been pondering for several days:

"Have you ever made love to another girl?"

"Of course," she replied with the flatness of a student's unenthusiastic response in a math class.

"Anotherhuman girl?"

"Indeed. There are about a dozen of us on this ship, and I've had the honor of helping to train several of them."

"Not just sex," I insisted, "but actually making love to another girl."

"No," she admitted with a sigh, "but I'd love to."

I swallowed hard for a moment. "Would you make love to me?"

"Gladly. I would be honored to make love to you, little sis."

We were both already naked – as usual – so it was easy for my sister to slip a hand between my legs... and find that I was already a bit moist.

"You've really wanted this." It was a statement of fact, not an observation or a hypothesis. "Well, I've really wanted to make love to you for years."

Over the next few hours, my sister proved just how much she had wanted to make love to me. Again and again, my fingers curled against her scalp or pulled at the bedding or dug into her soft skin. And, inadvertently, she taught me much of what she had learned during her forced absence from Earth, and I subconsciously ingested everything she taught me, knowing that, eventually, I would be called upon to demonstrate such knowledge, perhaps with my own sister as my "test subject."

While she was purposely being slow and gentle with me, my sister thrilled me with the same unearthly power as the night I had been plundered at length by my "discoverer." It was indeed strange being so deeply intimate with another female – especially with my own sister – yet it somehow also seemed like the most natural thing in the universe.

When at last I could take no more, my sister sat against the headboard of the bed. My head in her lap, she gently stroked my cheek as I regained my breath and drifted off to the best, most peaceful sleep I had had since my abduction.

*****

My sister again restrained me to the St. Andrew's Cross in the Observation Room. Despite having been bound like this before, I was still rather nervous. But, she took her time, remaining in tactile contact with me as much as possible. And when at last I had been fully restrained, her hands went to my breasts as she kissed me.

She may have been another female, she may have been my own sister, but the kiss and the hands upon my chest felt as natural as water on a fish's scales. My arms pulled at my restraints – not to attempt an escape, but to attempt to hold her as we kissed with the grace of lifelong lovers.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers