Sex Slave to Aliens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers

She had a point. Her nipples, fully aroused, were long and quite prominent, certainly noticeable even when not looking directly at her chest.

The door to the Observation Room opened again, and my "discoverer" entered, fully clothed as usual, with a young Caucasian woman clearly of European ancestry in tow. She wore only a collar, to which was attached the leash held by my "discoverer." He marched her to me, detached the leash, then took up his usual position behind the Cross, behind the young Asian.

It took me a moment to realize that my first performance was not to be the pleasuring of an alien... but of another human... and afemale human at that.

Upon that realization, I let out the breath I had not realized I was holding. The young Caucasian was definitely nervous – I could see it in her large blue eyes – and knew that I had to somehow calm her first before settling into my role pleasuring her. So I simply took her in my arms, giving her a hug she returned enthusiastically as she shook nervously against me.

"It's okay," I told her quietly, hoping that she already knew English and did not need to rely on the translator embedded in her skull. "You just recently came here, didn't you?"

She simply nodded, then looked up at me with wavering eyes, on the verge of tears. I held her for a long time, allowing her time to calm herself, then carefully lowered her to the floor.

At that point, the knowledge obtained from my sister surfaced. I brought her to climax several times, my hands continually exploring her body. And finally, as she held my head in place, my tongue and fingers brought her to a final peak, her voice loud and sweet to my ears.

*****

My sister practically collapsed on the floor as soon as she returned to my – now our – quarters. Her user for her latest session had beaten her nearly senseless, clearly taking sadistic pleasure in the battering of her body. She was not crying at the moment, but her face was streaked with dried tears. With the exception of her head, neck, hands, and feet, virtually every millimeter of her body had been severely reddened or bruised by the intense punishment she had endured.

And what made the situation even more appalling was that her only "crime," the only "reason" for such a severe punishment, was being a human female – a sexual slave – aboard an alien spacecraft.

With slow, loving care, I helped my older sister to the bed. She fell asleep almost instantly.

I stood at the large window, looking out at the innumerable stars, wondering just how my sister had survived all this time as a sex slave to aliens.

"I was definitely consenting to all that,"I remembered her telling me."It's what I do now. It's what Ilike now."

Could I ever come to trulylike such treatment? Could I ever trulyenjoy being fucked and beaten and bound and used and abused simply for being a human female in the wrong part of the galaxy? Granted, I enjoyed sex, and was certainly not adverse to one-time intimacy with people I would almost certainly never see again, but at least they were alwayspeople, and not aliens.

And somehow, despite the absurdity of the entire situation I was in since my abduction from Earth, I was falling in love with my own sister more and more every day. Perhaps that was because she was the only human who truly understood me. Perhaps the close bond we had shared on Earth was blossoming into something much more profound because of our status as slaves.

I turned around to watch my sister sleep. The sheet been moved somehow, her right breast exposed to my view in the dim lighting of the room. She slept peacefully, but I could see from her exposed arm and breast that this was the first peaceful moment she had enjoyed in at least several hours. I wondered just how long it would take for her to truly heal, for her skin to return to its usual unblemished state.

But would her mind ever return to an unblemished state? For that matter, would my mind ever be unblemished again?Sadly, I had to admit to myself,no.

Not wanting to disturb my sister from her much-needed peacefulness, I opted to sleep on the floor that night. With only my arms for pillows, I pulled a spare sheet over me and closed my eyes, and soon I was dreaming of Earth, of happier days before my big sister's disappearance, when aliens were simply a figment of the collective imagination Hollywood and science-fiction authors.

*****

"You have been selected," my "discoverer" informed me as he secured me to the St. Andrew's Cross in the Observation Room. "Your sister has been selected as well. We will surely miss having you both on this ship. Your sister has served many of us quite well, and you certainly show just as much promise."

"I don't understand," I said honestly. "What have we been selected for?"

"For permanent placement," he replied. "We have a special request from someone in the Twell System for a pair of young human females, one already fully trained and one trained in only the basics that he can train himself to his whims and desires." He stepped back, eyeing me – eyeing my body – as if I was in "permanent placement" with him. "So today, you are to get a sense of what he likes."

My "discoverer" stepped around the Cross, out of my field of vision. I closed my eyes, trying to digest this new information. Hearing a slight sliding sound, I opened my eyes again to see several floating camera pods descend from a now-open panel in the ceiling, and as they took their positions around me, fear gripped me. Never had my fight-or-flight instinct had such control over me, for I fought furiously against my bonds, tears coming quickly and cascading down my cheeks.

From behind, I was suddenly blindfolded, and despite my best efforts and worst profanities, it was not removed. My fear redoubled.

Even before I felt it a few moments later, I heard it slice through the air: A single-tail whip was repeatedly applied to my body, especially to my heaving chest.

My fear redoubled again. Yet all I could do was endure... and wonder just how my sister could actuallylike being abused like this.

*****

I was still shaking and crying from the ordeal as my sister held me close, her touch both painful and comforting. "I've known a few others who have been selected for this 'permanent placement,'" she said quietly, "but I have never heard from them once they left this craft. I suppose that as slaves, we do not have the right to communicate with each other; the fact that we are able to say as much as we do to each other while on this ship is a privilege which the aliens believe will help us in our transition from freedom to slavehood."

My voice was still hoarse from the intense beating I had endured. "Do you know anything about our future owner?" I asked, my voice nearly as broken as my spirit.

"No," she replied. "I only know that we are making a detour to the Twell System, where you and I will be offloaded. There is apparently another alien who wishes to acquire a human slave, but I don't know if the selection has been made yet. Probably not, or I would have at least heard a rumor about it by now."

We cuddled in silence for a long time before I finally fell asleep.

*****

After that, there was no more official learning for me. With the exception of meals, I was kept in my quarters for the duration of the journey to the Twell System. The markings my sister and I bore faded, but I certainly continued to feel the internal bruises – bruises to both body and soul. My sister was often gone, assisting in the training of other new slaves, so I watched and read the plethora of training materials available, as there was nothing else to do other than sleep or stare into the near-nothingness of space.

The highlight of each day was seeing my sister, being held in her arms. We made love almost every night, fingering and eating each other to such beautiful climaxes that I actually cried several times. When we fell asleep and when we awoke, it was in each other's arms. And through it all, we became even closer, both as sisters and as lovers.

But, finally, it was time. In the middle of ship's night, we were marched from our quarters into the brightly-lit corridor where seemingly dozens of armed aliens of all races paraded us to a part of the spacecraft I had never seen, many levels down.

We were finally brought to a large sliding door, and one of our guards approached the keycode box. My level of nervousness suddenly rose; perhaps sensing my nervousness, or perhaps just needing some reassurance herself, my sister took my hand in hers. Her hand was unusually cold and sweaty, just like mine.

The door slid slowly toward the ceiling. As I was finally able to see into the new chamber, it was clearly a cargo hold, with crates and cages of various sizes everywhere. My sister and I were directed into the hold, specifically toward a pair of small cages about ten feet apart. Each was clearly designed to only hold one person, and they were not tall enough to allow an adult human to stand fully erect.

Rough scaly hands grabbed my shoulders, and despite having been completely nude for weeks, I felt fully naked upon feeling that inhuman touch upon my skin. I was harshly separated from my sister, and I cried out as I lost tactile contact with her.

I do not remember anything about actually having been placed inside the cage, but suddenly, I was held within the iron bars. I should have been able to take comfort in being confined within something which at least appeared to have been made on Earth given the construction of the cage, but I was still quite in distress, calling out for my sister, my lover, my final true link with my home planet... even long after a soundproof covering was placed over each cage, then it was tinted to leave me in total darkness.

I cried myself to sleep in the darkness, awakening only when I felt that I was being moved. Even knowing that my sister and I would ultimately be going to the same location, to serve the same owner, not being able to see her or feel her arms around me really tore at my heart, at my psyche, at my soul. I could only hope that when I was finally released from my confinement, my sister would be there to immediately hold me and comfort me.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers