Sex Slave's Enormous Problem Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand," I said, voice shaky. She'd chosen this place on purpose and it was getting to me. Her words made no sense, as she had ordered us here. She had lost the plot which could only be bad. The white of the room was only slightly offset by the red this time, muted by how bright she had the main lights on. It hurt to look at any one spot for too long.

"Leave her alone, Mira," Kinsey said with a confidence I didn't have. She moved in front of me as if to shield me from Mira's harsh tongue. Kinsey's long body blocked my view and I was thankful for the temporary reprieve. I grabbed Bren's cold hand, trying to reassure him without moving too much. It was like being watched by a snake, a crazy rabid snake.

"Ah yes. I suppose I should blame the cause and not the symptom shouldn't I?" she glared at Kinsey with her hands on her hips. Unaware of her own absurdity, her superior pose contradicted by the dishevelled appearance.

I glanced at Kinsey but froze to the spot trying not to draw Mira's attention back to me. What was going on?

"I assume your mindless ranting is going somewhere?" Kinsey added, so brazen I almost laughed. Almost. What had gotten into her? Don't antagonise the crazy lady! I giggled at my internal ranting and had to cover it with a cough. Pull yourself together Dee. Mira waved her hand to the left and maids appeared from the hidden room. The rage in her eyes did not match the smile on her face. That smile made me uncomfortable like my skin was crawling, trying to make a run for it without me.

"We're going to play. You've been very bad whores, all of you, and you need to be punished," her voice was so calm and whimsical, it was terrifying.

"Tie them up," she threw the words into the space between us and panic raged in my head.

"Mira, leave her out of this," Kinsey demanded, my head whipped between them in confusion. Kinsey moved towards Mira and the maids met her halfway. They grabbed her arms and then pushed her to one of the flexible X rigs to be strung up.

"You never could do as you were told, could you?" Mira shrieked and the resulting echo was paralysing. The fine trembling that had started before we'd arrived was worse than ever. I clenched my fists as a maid led me to my own rig. I distracted myself by watching Kinsey have her robe forcibly removed. Her breasts falling free from the silk and wincing as the straps tightened. She flinched as the silk-bound her wrists; feeling helpless was not in her wheelhouse.

I was shaking so hard the maids had to hold me still to put on the straps. I knew that even the softest material chaffed given enough friction and time and felt dread rise.

Somewhere during the rearrangement, my robe was removed. Now we both matched Bren, naked and exposed.

My pale skin and red hair reflected the bright lights. The chill in the room caressed my exposed spaces and had me shivering. Kinsey looked defeated and was trying not to panic. She tried to calm herself, breasts heaving with the effort.

"Bren..." I whispered as Mira sauntered to the back of the room. "What's happening?"

He shook his head, no more enlightened than five minutes ago but looking even paler.

When Mira came back she had two thick black collars in her dainty manicured hand. She caressed them as if they were living flesh.

The maids secured one around Kinsey's neck, then the other around mine and stepped back.

"We're going to play and you're going to do every single thing I say or your traitorous little friend over there will be punished." she flung her hand in Bren's direction. "You will say 'yes, Mistress' and only that. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," we both complied. I could feel Kinsey's conflict and her need to fight was at war with her need to protect Bren.

She didn't want him to suffer but it wasn't in her nature to give up.

Mira said something to the maids and they came over and changed our positions. We were now on our backs, legs splayed rather than upright. I wondered what the collars were for but assumed they were part of her power game. We couldn't move even without them.

I tried to get into my work mindset. Relax, breathe, it's like having a client. The restless panic churned in my stomach. The memory of last time, when I'd been this much at someone's mercy kept popping in and out of my mind taunting me like a demon.

Kinsey looked over and tried for a smile but I could only glimpse her face.

Mira must have seen it because at once she changed her mind.

"Release her," Mira's voice echoed.

Kinsey sighed when her bonds were undone. I felt like I was getting whiplash from Mira's mood swings. If she kept this up I'd be a neurotic mess even before the torture even started.

I heard clicking and then, "I want you to eat her pussy until she cums." Mira said. Realising I could see Kinsey positioned by my feet, oh, crap...this was going to be awkward. I swallowed hard. It's like work, try to relax, I reminded myself. Kinsey didn't move for several seconds. A loud crack followed by a high yelp followed sounded. Oh no, Bren.

"Fine, okay..." Kinsey's strained voice echoed. I heard her knees hit the hard floor with a slap as she was shoved down to my sensitive folds. A grunt highlighted the pain inflicted on her. Then her hot breath caressed the cool skin of my body and I felt a familiar hand on my thigh as she steadied herself.

I didn't want this, none of us did. I was so tired of being abused this way, my own body forced to do things against its will.

Kinsey's tongue started slow, licking tentatively at my shaved lips. The damp warmth was a shock to my frigid skin. My eyes found the ceiling as the tingling started in my clit. Just relax.

A bed had been brought in, I could see the top of the posts from where I lay. I had a feeling we were not going to leave here in a good state.

"That's it, whore. You deserve to be used. All of this is your fault." she sneered.

Kinsey's tongue was now stroking and sucking me in earnest. The ache I had become accustomed to I used to help me, focusing on it, a fire began building from her touch.

"Did you know that Dee?" Mira asked. "That your friend here is one of the reasons you ended up in Silver?" She said the word "friend" like it was something dirty. I was more confused than ever. How was this Kinsey's fault?

Tingles spread up and down my body, my toes twitching as my orgasm began to build. The conflict of feeling so good while being so confused left me drained. I fixated on Mira's accusation, wanting to know why she thought Kinsey was at fault. My eyes closed; a dull headache had been building from straining against the lights. It was a small battle I didn't mind surrendering to but it left me blind to my surroundings.

"Did she tell you why she was here?" I heard Mira's sharp footsteps as she swivelled around her pacing manic.

"No, I bet she didn't," her voice closer now.

"Punishment, punishment for not saving my baby sister when she had the chance." Her words were hard, jagged.

"She went with her to a nightclub and let my darling baby sister get raped by a gang of thugs." the pacing, stomping increased, her agitation palpable.

My heart nearly stopped and my eyes flew open, the lights bringing pain, a thousand pins behind my eyes. Kinsey knew Mira. Why didn't I know this? I tried to make eye contact with my friend but she was too low down to see. The warmth below paused at the revelation.

"I thought this would be a fitting punishment." She grinned like a Cheshire cat hovering over me to watch my pain and befuddlement. She was nuts, she had to be lying.

The orgasm that had been building low in my body was now a distant physical memory.

"Don't you think so?" she added.

I didn't know what to think.

"Kinsey?" I blinked at the ceiling. My voice a hoarse whisper. I risked speaking and would happily accept any consequences to get an answer.

"I'm sorry, Dee," her voice cracking. "I should have told you."

I was spiralling. Nothing I knew was solid. The room became suffocating as well as terrifying as the walls closed in.

"Did she also mention, that she's my sister too?" the bitch added, wreaking havoc on my narrow universe.

My world tilted on its axis.

"I don't believe you," I whispered, my jaw clenched, eyes squeezed tight but Kinsey stayed quiet.

The silence spoke volumes. What was happening? The words 'sister' was on a loop in my mind.

I went numb. Why hadn't she told me? My heart raced, hands clenching.

"Did I tell you to stop?" Mira hollered. A crack of sound ricocheted around the room as her skin met Kinsey's. Then Kinsey's cry of pain and the warmth returned to my wet hole.

"Finish what you started," Mira added.

Long, slender fingers slipped into my tight damp folds. I moaned at the sudden intrusion. The shudder of pleasure cleared my mind and centred my focus. Deal with the confusing crap later. We needed to get through this first. Once wet, my friend moved her manicured fingers to work my clit.

Kinsey started rubbing my nub, coaxing as her tongue thrust inside me. My back arched from the rig, my wrists straining against the bonds. Sweat formed on my skin and made my breasts shimmer. The ache between my thighs grew fast, throbbing from my core. My hands grabbed for purchase as my body started to tremble. I felt my eyes roll back in my head. Heart racing, the wave of pleasure ripped through me, flooding my senses. I shook and shuddered as the waves ebbed and flowed, making me forget for a second where I was. Moments later I came back to myself.

Panting, I felt Kinsey move from her position between my thighs. She didn't make eye contact with me as she stood which hurt. Until I saw the tears trailing last night's mascara down her face, the urge to hug her was overwhelming.

My thoughts were interrupted by a shrill order.

"Get her on the bed and tie her hands," Mira told the maids. "And the other one..."

The move was abrupt, rough and shaky. I'd lost my slippers somewhere and the floor was freezing.

We were tied side by side on the bed. I was on my back, Kin's on all fours.

Kinsey's collar had a length of ribbon attached; apparently, they were being used after all. They pulled it tying it to a ring on the bed. While this had been happening, Bren had been released and a maid had his mouth around Bren's cock. It was keeping him hard despite the disgust behind his eyes.

"Fuck her." From the corner of my eye, I saw Mira motion to Bren, pointing in my direction. He moved with reluctance. Dread filled me for a second and was then gone. No point in fighting it, my brain reminded me. Yeah, right.

"Tie that strap-on to me, now," Mira ordered. The maids complied with caution.

As Bren moved towards the bed, trepidation in his eyes, I saw the maids work the small dildo into Mira's pussy. Then secure the long black strap-on at her waist. She moaned at the intrusion which made me feel sick to my stomach.

Moving over to the bed, she forced her large fake cock into Kinsey. My friend groaned, part pleasure, part discomfort and then cursed. She received a slap across her pert ass as recompense.

My head pounded, information swarmed. It distracted me until Bren appeared in my line of sight. He mouthed 'sorry' to me, placing his hard cock at my entrance, his hands avoiding any other part of me. I tried to let go of all the stress as it would only make things worse. I don't know what expression was on my face but he froze as he saw it.

"I, I can't do this," the whisper from Bren almost drowned out by Mira's ranting at Kinsey not three feet away.

Before I could sigh in relief, he screamed. The sound of leather hitting skin with force snapped through the room. It was a clap of thunder in the sweaty silence and the metallic scent of blood followed. Bile rose in my throat.

"Okay, I'm sorry!" He screamed, "Okay, I'll do it."

His strong hands found my now cold thighs, his touch soft and unsure.

My world narrowed to this moment, as a man I had come to think of as a friend forced himself into my tight folds. I didn't have the emotional strength to struggle and it would only hurt us both anyway. He was wide but not too long, so as he worked his hard length into me I moaned at the sensation. Traitorous body, I scolded. I tried to relax, neither of us wanted to do this but it was Bren and at least he's trying not to hurt me. My warm wet sheath accepted him and stretched to accommodate his girth. My breathing became deep and relaxed as I forced my body into work mode. The tingles and throbbing started as he bottomed out in me. His capable hands grasped my thighs like a lifeline. Cock twitching inside me, he paused and I couldn't read the expression on his face. The red welt that marred his once perfect golden shoulders glinted in the light. My stomach rolled again.

As he moved he avoided my gaze which made me sad. We were in this together.

Mira was abusing Kinsey, engrossed in it, so I risked it. "Bren," I whispered, he raised his eyes to mine. I recognised at that moment he didn't do this as a job, night in and out. I did, I had to be there for him. I had to get us through this.

"Relax. Picture someone you like, you know, in that way. Breathe; we'll get through this, okay?" I added holding his gaze. He stared at me for several seconds, processing my words and then gave a tight nod.

I vowed to do the same. I closed my eyes and pictured Luca. Our one and only experience together and what was the best night of my life.

My body relaxed. Bren's cock was warm and hard as he began to move. Reluctant at first but with every passing second his urgency, his surety increased. Combined sweat cooled on my thighs as he rolled his hips and fucked me faster. I imagined Luca, his perfect face and amazing body, I let myself revel in the orgasm building within me. Bren moved a hand to my waist, his thrusting becoming more rapid and forceful. It was easy for him now, and I could feel how wet I was. He was moaning now, as he pushed himself to the edge. Whoever was in his head had definitely helped. The roll in his hips pushed me closer to the edge.

"That's it. Right there," I whispered, hoping the encouragement would help and not distract him. His hands were shaking with effort and I guessed his own release was close. Hard fingers clenched at my skin and I found myself imagining Luca's warm strong hands on my softest places. My heart raced as the second orgasm of this crazy day forced its way through me.

A few seconds later Bren's hips bucked, panting hard as his cock tensed and twitched inside me. I felt him release, the warm cum filling me. With the act complete, gently he pulled out. I felt like I'd been with a client, satisfied and calm. All those mental exercises paid off. Bren stepped away looking worse for wear. This whole thing was devastating him and it showed in the twitching around his eyes.

"... fuck her." Mira's voice echoed around us.

I must not have seemed upset enough for her during Bren's abuse and now I would pay for being good at my job.

My attention returned to Kinsey. She was hurting, her hands clenched the sheets, teeth gritted tight. Her moans were a mix of pain and pleasure.

Kinsey was trying to enjoy it which made Mira angry. She slapped her ass with a small flogging whip with metal ends; the noise was loud in the sterile space. Kinsey yelped and I felt the helplessness. They weren't supposed to be used quite that quickly, I could see red welts rising on her skin. Mira had finished making demands and I turned away from my friend to watch my own fate unfold.

A tug on my wrists made me jump. The bonds were becoming uncomfortably tight, no slack.

That triggered panic. Being in this room, the bonds and no escape, all crashed together. A perfect storm of trauma and the room spun.

I felt a hand on my face. Bren. He forced my face downwards so I could see him. Then he checked to see where Mira was looking before saying, 'It'll be okay.'

"Are you useless pieces of shit deaf?" The maids turned at once.

"Fuck her, fuck her until she's raw and used and he doesn't fucking want her anymore." she roared. "Do you understand me?"

"Mira, no," Kinsey scolded. It soon turned into screaming as her neck was yanked backwards by the collar. The flogging started in earnest and I turned away, not able to watch my friend's perfect skin be savaged.

The maids, nodded as Mira glared. That's when the true ordeal began.

Relocated yet again, aches were forming at my wrists and ankles. I resumed my previous position on the X and was returned to my back.

"You know, I'm bored. I think I'll watch a while." Mira grinned. she sat smugly on the bed and ordered the maids to remove Kinsey's bonds. As Mira removed her rubber phallus, Kinsey yelped.

My whole body tensed, not at the idea of the abuse I was going to take but (under) the heat in Mira's eyes. The endless crazy expression and glint from behind her eyes, she wasn't intending for me or Kinsey to get out of this. Kinsey was moved back to an X rig. Mira changed her mind again, moving but only to force a huge pink anal plug up Kinsey's ass. It looked uncomfortable. Kinsey had been tilted a touch so her rear passage was more accessible. The lube was clear and I saw her shudder as Mira inched the slick toy into her tight bud. Kinsey's ass stretched to accommodate the widening intruder and she breathed deeply. She pushed and twisted it to get it to fit and eventually it reached its goal. I was drawn back to my own predicament as several maids, all male, surrounded me.

The men exchanged a look, clearly not comfortable with this. I watched as Kinsey wriggled to adjust to the massive instrument in her ass. The first maid lined up with her entrance and pushed into her. More men joined the fray and before I could begin to count how many, I felt hands on my skin. Clammy, warm hands swarmed over my stomach. The maids were pinching my nipples and rubbing my breasts. Their calloused hands stroked my body making me tingle. Fingers found my clit and pussy, working me and making me wet again.

I drifted off. I didn't want this to be the last thing I experienced in this world. Not for me and, Kins or Bren. He'd been included in the fuckfest, his ass was being hammered by one cock while a brunette sucked his.

I took a breath and tried to relax. Luca would come. He would come and we would get through this, there's no way this bitch would win. My hope had crawled out of its box.

I relaxed as fingers slid into my hot wet opening again, then the first cock entered me. It was attached to a terrified-looking maid, the youngest I'd seen so far. I tried for a reassuring smile and got part of one in return. He ran a hand through his damp shock of blond hair and shook his head, pulling away. My eyes met his and I shook mine hard, the violence of the act making the room spin.

"This isn't the worst she can do," I whispered, hoping he'd take my hint.

"I'm sorry." he mouthed the words.

Tears threatened to fall but I knew that this was a trial and I had to endure.

Relaxed and accepting, the young maid pushed inside me. He slid in with ease, my insides throbbing. His reluctance faded as pleasure filled him which let me relax more. His hand moved to my hip, soft skin scratched by the rough calluses on his hands. I lost track of how many hands covered me. My body responded as it had been trained to do, back arching as pleasure reigned. My heart raced, my breath caught between one moment and the next. Fingers pleasured my clit. Lips kissed my neck. There was pressure on my ass and then my bud being made slick caught my attention.

The X was tilted for better access. A second maid, a black guy pushed his bulbous head into my tight ass. I could feel my sphincter squeezing him, and he gasped as he forced himself in harder. My pussy clenched as the space in my ass reduced, inch by inch. I felt full and tight around the maid's hot, hard length. The room was humid from all the bodies and I was sweating, panting hard. A second maid filled my pussy, it was hard and fast. The surrounding noises faded as I tried to block out Mira's incessant commands of harder, faster, more. The maid's hands gripped my hip and he didn't last long, the hot sticky cum filling me. I felt on the edge as my own orgasm rose. He pulled out and I felt empty. The next cock to enter me was thicker and sent me into the wash of orgasm immediately. My breathing was ragged, the need for water overwhelming. The cock in my ass was still pounding, unrelenting. The pants of the maid making made it clear that he wasn't going to last long either. The one in my pussy drove hard and fast. Hot squirting flooded my little ass and once again I moaned. I heard a shout, Mira giving more orders. Her voice was distant, drowned out by the sound of bodies slapping together and the eruption of low music. I felt someone withdraw from behind me and shuddered.