Sex, Spies, and My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Art
Art
334 Followers

"No..."

Got that one right! There are times when women are really predictable.

"I just thought about what you would be like in bed. I got pretty hot, but I never got off thinking about having you inside me."

Yea, right. "Well, maybe we ought to see what it really would be like."

"I think I'd like that. Out here or in a bed?"

Time to quit the banter and get down to business. "Out here will be just fine. How about starting by slipping out of that dress?"

Without saying a word, she reached behind her, unzipped the dress, shrugged her shoulders forward and let it slide to the floor. My eyes just about came out of my head. She had a fantastic body! She had on something like the black demi-bra like I imagined my date might have worn. Maybe the cups weren't quite as "demi" as I would have liked, but there wasn't much to complain about. And, the teeniest little black g-string of a thong on that I have ever seen covered her obviously shaved pussy. Her pussy had to be shaved as there was no fur showing and that thong was so tiny there was no place for any pubic hairs, no matter how well trimmed, to hide. She had on thigh-high stockings, not the dreaded pantyhose. "Holy shit," I finally said every so softly.

"Do you like the way I look?" She asked as she slowly turned around in a full circle, making sure I saw all of her.

Now there was a loaded question if there ever was one. When a woman ask you how she looks and you want to get in the sack with her, there is only one answer; "Hell yea Cinnamon, I never knew you looked that good." I always knew she was good looking, but this was way beyond my imagination and a lot better than the last nude glimpse I had of her so many years ago.

"So, how about showing me what I'm about to get."

I stood up and started to get my shirt and pants off. She was about to see what she was going to get in the state in which she was going to get it - I was as hard as I could possibly be! Calling it a raging boner would be a bit of an understatement. "There," I said as I kicked my pants out of the way.

"Just a perfect size," she sighed. "I think I'm going to like getting a little of that."

Get a little of that? She was going to get all I could shove into her. "Now," I said, "allow me to remove what little is left on you and see everything."

She reached for the center of her tiny bra to unsnap the center closing. "Let me do it," I begged. I want to remove it and that tiny g-string too.

"Sort of like unwrapping a present?" she asked softly.

"Pretty much." I moved in close to her.

"Do I get a kiss first?" she asked.

"Oh, sure." I gave her a quick kiss.

"If you kissed your date like that, no wonder you never got into her pants. Why don't you kiss me like you mean it?"

"Huh? Do you think we ought to like...french or something?"

"If I was your date tonight instead of your sister, would you french me?"

"Sure!" Actually, I had frenched my date - as much as she would let me, not that it got me anywhere. Apparently frenching that chick wasn't the key to getting into her bed. Come to think of it, expensive meals and booze weren't either.

"Then let's get with the program lover! I'm your sister, but I don't like to be treated any different than any other girl you intend to lay."

"Well, it's going to seem a little weird, frenching my sister, but okay." I laid a better one on her this time, parting my lips and slipping my tongue just into her mouth. She loved it and her tongue came out to play with mine. Very quickly, my hesitation about frenching my sister evaporated and I was very passionately kissing my sister, with my hand on the back of her neck, holding her to me. My other hand went to the small of her back and pulled her body firmly against mine before sliding down and cupping her soft round ass. This was really hot - it wasn't weird any longer, it was just like kissing any other really hot girl!

"That's more like it," she said finally breaking the kiss and breathing a little harder. "Now that gets me hot!"

I was pretty damn hot too. I guess kissing my sister, french kissing her, wasn't bad at all. In fact, I had really liked it. Now I carefully unsnapped her bra's center closing and then slowly removed it from her beautiful boobs and then off of her shoulders. She really had nice boobs - and nice long erect nipples.

With the bra off, I knelt in front of her as she stood there and slowly pulled that tiny g-string of a thong off of her hips and down her long sexy legs. Now she was finally naked. Well, except for the stockings and those stiletto heels I decided to leave on her for effect. And, I was right, she shaved. There wasn't a hair on her below her neck. That tight little pussy was just as bald as the day she was born. I took a deep breath near her pussy and smelled the faint aroma of her sex.

"Don't just sniff it," she whispered, "give me a lick...or two." I put my hands on her firm ass, pulled her pussy to my face and let my tongue do its magic on her hot wet pussy. She bent her knees and spread her legs some so I could get to all of her pussy. "Oh, that's it," she groaned. "Right there!" as my tongue ran over her swollen clit. "Oh yea, eat me lover, I come so good that way!" Cinnamon put her hands on my head and pulled it to her crotch.

I had my hands on her cute little butt and was licking and sucking on her pussy and clit - paying special attention to her swollen clit. Pretty soon she was moaning and I knew she was about to have her first orgasm of the evening.

"Oh yea, just like that Dave, keep it up and I will come all over your face. You do want me to come all over your face don't you Dave?"

"Sure," I mumbled.

"Then quick talking and keep licking!" she said in something of a commanding voice.

One word is talking? I suppose two would be a speech at a time like this. I kept working on her clit.

She now started a conversation all by herself, "Oh that's it, right there, right there...keep going and I am going to come for you, all over your face; real soon. Oh God I'm so hot and horny. YES!" she finally screamed and her orgasm started. "FUCK YES! OH FUCK YEA, EAT ME DAVE!" she yelled and yes indeed, she did come all over my face, getting my mouth and chin nearly dripping wet with her sex juices as he got off, and I mean GOT OFF!

When she was finally done, she stood up straight and took a step backwards. "That was fast and furious," she said with a smile. "I was just so horny." Then a few seconds later she suggested, "How about we get down on the floor, me over you, and get into a little 69? I love so suck cock too you know."

No, I didn't know she liked to suck cock. I had never discussed sex with Cinnamon that much, and certainly nothing that detailed! But, I really did like to have my dick sucked by a girl, who knew what she was doing, so I was open to this suggestion. I let go of her, and got down on the floor with my legs slightly apart.

Cinnamon moved over top of me and lowered her sexy little rear over my face as she held my hard cock straight up. And, this one sexy little rear she had. Her little inner labia lips were peaking out now that she was really excited, even after having just come. I gave her a slow gentle lick. She was wet, ready, and tasted so sexy. There is just something very sexy about the way a pussy tastes when a woman is really hot and bothered. After that first lick, I put my hands on her hips and got to work her clit and pussy in earnest one more time - just about the time she took the length of my stiff cock completely into her mouth.

I could feel my cock hitting the back of her throat and going down it a little. I don't know how she did that without gagging something awful, but she was doing it. I had tried doing that with a banana a few times, and could never even get close. She didn't do that every stroke or trip into her hot mouth, but she was taking it all the way in pretty often. I went to work on her even faster and harder. Either we were going to get off together like this, or I was just going to unload in her mouth if we kept this up for much longer. This woman flat knew how to blow her man!

Just a few minutes later, and not far from my thinking I should warn her that I was about to fill her hot little mouth, she said, "How about we stop this and get to the main event. I am getting way to close to cumming again, and from the feeling of your cock, you are too."

I was surprised that she had gotten that close to coming a second time so soon after just getting off. She must have really been horny. "Yea, I was about to warn you that I was going to come pretty soon."

"Okay," she said, getting off of me, "should we do this missionary, me on top, or doggie style?"

Ya have to love a choice - you really have to love a chick that will give you a choice! "How about with you on top?" I offered.

"Men usually go for that one," she said with a smile. She just turned around and moved over me again. Now she reached between us and raised my cock up and moved it back and forth over her very wet pussy, getting the swollen head all nice and wet with her very slick pussy juice. "Ready?" she whispered.

"Oh yea!" I raised my hips up, trying to shove it into her. She suddenly sat down on me, thrusting my hard and now wet cock all the way into her. I nearly shot my load right then and there. I grabbed her hips and kept my cock buried deep inside her while I calmed down a little. "You just about got it," I whispered. "You have me so hot and horny. And, where did you ever learn to give a blowjob like that? Damn you're good."

"Well, a few girlfriends and I talked about it quite a few years ago and I finally found out what it was all about. And while a lot of them had a hard time taking more than their boyfriend's cock head into their mouth, I found that with just a little practice I could do the deep throat thing. Some of them never could do that."

"Some won't let their boyfriend come in their mouth either," I added. "Which begs the question, do you spit or swallow?"

"Oh, the Suzy Chapstick question huh? Yea, I let my boyfriends come in my mouth and I swallow it too. I figure once I have that stuff in my mouth I have just tasted it, so I can either gross-out the guy and spit it out, or swallow it and make him happy. Either way, I get it out of my mouth. I don't like the taste much, but it doesn't make me gag or anything." Now she started moving up and down on my cock. "Mmmm..." she purred, "this feels nice."

Oh it felt nice all right, more than nice. She was very tight and very wet. My sister was one hot piece of ass, that's for sure. "Yea, you're hot Cinnamon," I groaned, "real hot. Jesus, I'm gonna come inside you real soon now. I thought I would last, but you are just too tight and too sexy." I had my hands on her hips timing our thrusting, making sure that when she came down on me, I went as far into her hot little pussy as I could. I could swear I was just touching her cervix now and then I was going so deep.

"That's okay, I'm not... too far... from coming either."

My hands left her hips and started massaging her firm boobs and began playing with her swollen nipples, pinching and pulling on them. That did it.

"OH GOD THAT'S IT!" she screamed, "I'M COMING! I'M COMING! THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT AND NASTY!"

She groaned, moaned, and screamed as she got off, and pumped even faster. Cinnamon certainly wasn't quiet. She wasn't as noisy as my ex-roomie's little minx, but she sure let me know I was getting her off. I was all I could do to hold off just a few more seconds to make sure she had the best come I could give her, then I unloaded inside her. One fantastically huge squirt of my hot sperm shot up the length of my shaft and erupted deep inside my own sister's hot climaxing pussy. That seemed to send her to a second peak in her orgasm. That first spurt of my thick creamy come was followed by what seemed like and endless stream of them - one right after another - her tight little pussy was milking me dry! I was fantastic come for me too.

"OH, THIS IS SO GOOD!" she screamed, "DON'T STOP! KEEP PUMPING! KEEP PUMPING! KEEP FUCKING MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Oh trust me sis, I have no intention of stopping," I groaned. I was filling her with my come in one of those great comes that just keep going and going. My pubic hair was getting soaked as the combination of our love juices leaked out of her as we furiously pumped away at each other.

When it was finally over, she just lay flat down on top of me, pressing those wonderful tits against my chest.

"That was wonderful," she breathed in my ear. And then a few minutes later, said, "I really needed that." She rolled off of me, leaving a thick trail of cum across my leg. I was so tired and so satisfied, I didn't even think about wiping it up, I just let it run off of my leg and onto the carpet. Sex can be so messy. You would have thought that Mother Nature would have thought of a less messy way to swap a little genetic material. But, maybe that wouldn't have been as much fun.

"Do it again in a bit?" I asked, not really expecting her to agree. There was a steak of cum across her leg too. She put her hand down to it and ran a finger around in it a little.

"In a bit, sure," was all she said. She was still breathing hard. "Just give me a few minutes."

Wow, this was going to be one night of passion! I lay there catching my breath too, then finally my curiosity got the better of me and I asked, "Just what is it that you do on these business trips?"

"Well, I'm not really supposed to tell anyone - ever. But, if you promise to keep a secret, and this is secret stuff, I guess I can tell you a little. You have always managed to not blab about anything else I have ever told you."

"Sure. You mean government secret stuff kind of secret?"

"Yes, that's what I mean."

"Yea, I won't tell anyone. Are you a spy or something?" I asked with greater interest. I had always wondered, but now I was really curious.

"No, more like an agent provocateur."

"You get someone in, shall we say, a compromising position?"

"That's what an agent provocateur does. In this case, I get them, them being agents or officials of a foreign country, with their clothes off and between my legs. If they are supposed to be teetotalers, I try to get them to imbibe before the carnal act - which they invariably do. There is nothing like catching a devout Muslim in a video sucking down some Scotch and fucking an infidel woman to whom he isn't married - especially when he is married. There is someone hidden getting lots of nice juicy photos, digital of course, and a video of us in the act. Then they either do what our government wants, which is usually get the fuck out of the country, or they put them on the internet and give the address to the Web site to the countries ambassador, assuming it's not the ambassador that we want out in the first place. It's better than just whacking them - no bodies to dispose of or do some bullshit search for a missing person that we already know is dead and where we disposed of the body. And, it's less of a problem if they just leave and the State Department doesn't have to have a diplomatic flap over it."

"Wow! Most fuckin' amazing! So you really are sort of a spy. I'm so impressed!"

"No, not a spy, just an agent provocateur. There's one hell of a difference. I don't sneak around and I don't gather information. I just get assholes kicked out of the country. In fact, I never leave the country. I look at what I am doing as doing something for my country in a time when most people are the antithesis of what our late President Kennedy was talking about when he asked people not to ask what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country. I don't have the nerve to be a real spy."

"If you never leave the country, who does that sort of thing outside of the country?"

"Beats me. I suppose the country they offend deals with them. We just get certain assholes out of this country - that's all we do. Actually, we don't care what they do in another country - that's some other country's problem."

"Can't our government just ask the country of the asshole in question to get him out?"

"Sure, but it might cause a diplomatic stink or some form of retaliation, depending on the country involved and other factors. Once State found out how well this worked, it became the only way to go for this kind of thing."

"Well, I think you have real nerve to do what you're doing. You get paid for this? Can't be much if you are given how poor you are most of the time."

"It's a salary job, and no, it doesn't pay much. So, these business trips are just part of the job. It is exciting though. That and I put the maximum allowed into a 401K as I know I can't do this forever."

"Aren't you afraid that someone will figure you out and whack you instead of hitting the sack with you?"

"No, well, not really anyway. There is always someone watching me and taking pictures. I suppose I could get whacked, but I don't rate the chances as real high. I'm pretty closely watched. These guys I deal with are just assholes, not part of the Mafia or the KGB - not that the KGB is supposed to the KGB any longer. We just deal with errant or annoying diplomats not real criminals. Okay there is the odd known spy that we do this to as well - the ones that we want out of the country but for our own reasons we don't want to blow their cover."

"Why on earth wouldn't you want to blow their cover if they were a real spy?"

"We may have a use for them at another time. There may be an advantage to knowing what they are in another part of the world. In other words, it's better to have them where we want them with them not knowing that they aren't being as sneaky as they thought they were. You might say that we don't want them spying in our back yard, but if they're doing it elsewhere, at least we know who the spies are there. I suppose there is also the blackmail aspect that could be used against them at a future date."

"I think I would call that tinkering with the KGB, or whatever it's called these days. Sounds like spy versus spy stuff to me."

"Well, Boris Yeltsin disbanded the KGB 1995 and it became the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation or the FSB. You might say they slapped a little lipstick on that pig and called it something else. What we do isn't quite cloak and dagger stuff. Remember, we know who they are and what they are up to. We already know they are spies. We just want them to leave on their own volition without having to let them know that we know what they are."

"You almost talk in circles. Call it what you want, it sounds like one spook stalking another spook to me."

"Nope. What my department does is get them out of the country with out revealing what we know. We just get them in a compromising or embarrassing position so they leave. Simple. Someone else figured out what they are in the case of a spy."

"Isn't it a little weird having some peeping tom watching you while you are screwing someone, even if he is an asshole - or a spy? Come to think of it, isn't it a little weird to be screwing someone you know is an agent of a foreign government and an asshole to boot? That sounds downright kinky - or weird. Maybe perverse even!" By now she really had my undivided attention. In spite of her denial, my dear sister really was a spy! This was real James Bond shit and she was in the middle of it!

"It sure was kinky the first time or two! I was so nervous I could hardly get wet for the guys. I was just about shaking. I guess they just thought I was nervous because they were such studs - in their own minds. Of course, they didn't know they had a starring role in a video. Anyway, after that I pretty much got used to it. After all, I don't like the guy and it is, in a manner of speaking, all business. And believe me, some of these guys were real stomach turners too. As far as the being watched part goes, that, I will have to admit, is actually a bit of a turn-on. I get far more into putting on a show for the guy doing the video than I do for the guy that's going to fuck me. Knowing there is someone watching and recording what's going on is a distraction, and there are a lot of times when the distraction is just about all that lets me go through with screwing some guy I would never even want to talk to let alone fuck. I sort of think of it as an acting job and I am doing the scene with a lousy co-star. But, I give it my best performance - for the camera - and my country."

Art
Art
334 Followers