Sex Starved for the Ultimate Scene

Story Info
She's given over to three men.
3.6k words
4.07
48.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background info

Mattie & Cerys are in a 24/7, D/s, lesbian relationship. This story is told by Cerys in the first person.

Mattie had starved me of sex for four weeks up to the weekend that she had been preparing. I had become very annoyed and had tried to seduce her into having sex with me but she wouldn't give in. I was barely speaking to her now but she was focused. It was the middle of the night when I felt her cuffing me. Before I could speak I was gagged and before I could open my eyes I was blindfolded I could smell the leather. I was hugely turned on and I came almost straight away. She felt me and whispered.

"That's your last cum without my permission. Cerys, I owe you 28 orgasms. One for each day that I've deprived you. That was the first. If you cum again without my permission then I'll give you to the boy. He's here to help me." I started struggling now as she tied the strap through my wrist loops and drew them together. She pulled me along roughly. I stumbled along blind and she dragged me down to the basement. My wrists were tied now and she threw me on the mattress. I immediately tried to get the blindfold off. She slapped my hands away.

"Don't fucking start! You tie her up. Flat out." I felt hands on me and a soft laugh. I tried to get away but he tied me down. He entered me and I knew that Mattie was watching. I tried to get away.

"Can I take her blindfold off?"

"Do what you like but you tell me if she cums." She sat down in the chair. I heard it creak. I tried to moan but it only made him laugh. I looked away from him as soon as he took it off and he held my face and made me look at him so I closed my eyes.

"The bitch isn't looking at me."

"She's your problem."

"She's fucking annoying. I thought you said she was a bottom."

"She's a pushy bottom. She likes it rough." I started shaking my head.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"What if she's trying to tell me to get off?"

"Take the gag off. She never wants out. She'll do anything for me. Ask her."

"Is that right?" I shook my head. I had a safe action to use when I was gagged and I didn't do it. Mattie looked right at me and gave me a chance. When I didn't she sat back.

"Get on with it." He shrugged. I started crying as he entered me again. He thrust deep and I wondered how sore I would be by the time they had finished with me. He came. I was close but Mattie always knew when I had cum and I stopped myself. I hated being turned on by him. He untied my hands and tied them behind my back. He then undid my legs and pulled me up. He whispered.

"Do you know what I've always fantasised about? Did she tell you? It's gang rape. She says that all I have to do is get you to cum without permission and she'll let me do it." The thought of that turned me on so much that I became really wet. He took me over to her and knelt me down in front of her chair. She took her trousers off and sat with her legs wide open. She pulled my face to hers.

"You cum and you're his. Do you understand?" Tears streamed down my face as he entered my cunt from behind. I was majorly sensitive and I tried to concentrate on my breathing to stop myself from cumming. She pulled my gag off.

"You speak and he can have you. Lick me." She pushed her cunt forward in my face and I licked her deep inside. She pulled my face inside her so I could barely breath. He was thrusting inside me deep and suddenly he reached round between my legs and touched my clitoris. I sucked my breath in and as he rubbed it and thrust and I licked. I came hard and she laughed. He punched the air and shouted YES!.I started screaming as she put the gag on.

"No! You can't mean it. Mattie no." He finished off what he was doing as I struggled to get away and he grabbed a fistful of hair and came.

"You're all mine." Mattie got up and kissed my forehead.

"I'll come back in the morning. If you can do that again without cumming then I'll have you back. I'll be watching you .Have fun." I screamed through my gag and she left. He laughed at me as I struggled to go after her and he held my lead that he had attached to the collar. He pulled me over to the mattress and pulled me down.

"Do you want the blindfold back on?" I was torn. I didn't particularly want to see what was going to happen but I hated the blindfold on. He smiled.

"Don't worry. I prefer to see the whites of your eyes anyway. I'm going to take your gag off now too but if you speak then I'll punch you till you black out and then shag you unconscious till you wake up. Do you get me?" I nodded.

"If you bite any of us then I'll put you a mouth stretch gag on and I'll fuck your throat till you die. Do you understand that?" I nodded and he took the gag off. He gave me a drink. He was naked and he sat astride me. He pulled me up by the collar and stood me in the centre of the room. He undid my arms and tied one to a rope at one side of the room and one to the other so my arms were stretched out. I pulled but they were stuck. I had a bit of pull but no where near enough to defend myself. He then hoisted them up so I was stretched up too. You could actually lift a person off the floor if you wanted to but he didn't. I was comfortable on the balls on my feet. Mattie generally had me on tiptoes which was more uncomfortable but he didn't do that.

"Are you ready? No, actually I might just have you again before I get the gang in. I need to work you loose back here. He pulled a step over which was like a long box and he made me stand on it. It gave me some give on the ropes.

"Bend over and open your legs." I didn't do it immediately and he went and got the paddle and slapped me twenty times.

"Now do it!" I did. I didn't want to fall as it would hurt my arm muscles. I had done that before. He started putting lube inside my anus and it felt horrible. He sat on the box and acted like he was mending his bike or something. Every now and then he licked my cunt, flicking my clitoris with his tongue. It made me take a breath quick and then the maddening laugh came. He worked my anus ring loose. When it was it felt awful. He slapped my backside.

"Put your legs at either side of this box." He lowered the ropes which he could do by remote. I stood astride the box. He had a roaring hard on. He lowered me down onto it.

"Move up and down slowly." He regulated how much I moved up and down and my thighs ached. He got me going faster and came up to meet me as he came. He pushed on my clit so I came too and I hated him for it. He hoisted the ropes again and went to get a whip. He whipped me across my buttocks until I squirmed and then he came round the front and whipped my breasts. He threw the whip down.

"My friends are anxious to meet you." He touched my cunt and invaded me.

"I know you're anxious to meet them." I looked down dying to speak.

"Have you got something to say?" I nodded.

"Speak."

"Don't bring them in. Just you. Aren't I better just with you?"

"Sh. I know that you want it really. I can tell."

"But...."

"That's enough. Shut up. Do not speak again." He gave me some water and took the box away and he went to open the door. Part of me didn't believe that he had any friends with him until they came in. There were two men. One was black and had a big cock and the other was white and looked quite wimpy. He was short. Quite a lot of the guys that you could hire were strange. They liked strange things that they could only get from bottoms. They smiled.

"Here she is all waiting for us. She wants to be gang raped. Don't you?" I shook my head.

"She's just kidding around. She's begging for it. Who wants to go first?" The black guy came over.

"Shouldn't she be gagged or something?"

"Don't you want her to suck your cock?"

"Oh yeah. She does that too then?"

"She does anything. She's a fucking sex machine. I'm telling you."

"She takes it up the ass?" He was playing with himself and he had a hard on now and he was enormous.

"Yeah she takes it anywhere man." The black guy walked up to me and kissed me hard on my mouth and then he came down and licked all over my breasts and sucked them hard. I moaned as it hurt and turned me on.

"I want you to fuck her while I do."

"How man?"

"Round the front. I'll do the back and you go round the front."

"No, you can't do that!" I shouted and he hit me across the face.

"That's a warning. I'll gag you if you speak again." I started crying. The black guy came up and licked my tears.

"Oh the little girl doesn't want it man. That's what I like to see. A bit of resistance. Maybe you should let her go. I want her to fight me."

"She quite strong."

"So am I. Let her go." The man untied my arms. He held my neck collar lead tight. I dropped my arms to my side and hated it so much. The black guy put his arms round my back and held me. He pulled me close and entered me. I gasped as he was so big. He was right deep inside me when the other man entered my ass. I was so full I thought that I would tear. It felt the weirdest I had ever felt but it turned me on like I wouldn't have believed possible. They both thrust up inside me. The black man pulled on my buttocks and the white guy held my hips. I was fully fucked when the wimpy guy came over. He took his dick and put it in my hand. "Jerk me off. Hard." I started but I couldn't concentrate. He made me do it and touched my breast with his other hand and kissed my mouth. I was being fucked everywhere. The guys both came very close together and dropped to their knees. I knew they were bisexual and they started kissing and the wimpy guy took my lead. He dragged me over to a table.

"Get up there." I wasn't going to and then he pulled a knife out and held it to my chin. "Get up there!" I quickly did what he said. He made me lay face up and tied my arms and legs to the four corners of the table. He sat astride me and held the knife at my breast.

"This knife is so sharp, I could cut your tit off right now. I can prove it." He pushed down and my breast started to bleed. He leant down and licked it and then kissed me. He was a psycho who was bordering on being nuts enough to go out and do this kind of thing for real.

"If you keep still then I can probably get this right inside you without cutting you." I shook my head. He smiled and nodded. One of the other guys got up and came over.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm about to insert this knife into her."

"Fucking shag her for fucks sake man. Do that at the end when we're knackered."

"Alright!" He put the knife away and got back up. He stuck it in and fucked me while the black guy got up on the table too and sat astride my neck. He knelt up and he had gone hard again.

"Can you take this?" The wimpy guy was a welcome relief as his cock was pretty small compared to them but he still banged away while I gave the black guy a blow job. He came right in my mouth into the condom. The wimpy guy came and then the black guy took over again. He untied me and dragged me over to the mattress. He shouted out to the man.

"Get that pole for me." He passed his like a broom handle and he tied my arms to it outstretched to either side. I was helpless again. My arms were in like splints. He knelt me up and then pushed me so I was bent like someone praying and then he entered me from behind. He was slow this time and he whispered.

"I want you to cum this time darling. Does she cum when she's being raped?"

"Oh yeah. She cums alright." He got started and the wimpy one lay down underneath me and sucked on my tit like he were a baby. His hands were everywhere. The black guy kept going and started bringing me off by rubbing my clit too. The man lay down and kissed my mouth. I came over and over when the black guy jammed my clit as he came. They all came and relaxed .I was left laying face down on top of two of them with the other one at the back of me and they all fell asleep. I couldn't get up as the wimpy one was still sucking on my sore tit. I could only imagine the bruise. They slept for twenty minutes or so and then the black guy woke up. He pulled me up by the pole and turned me over and lay me on my back on the mattress. The other two stayed asleep. He lay on top of me grinning.

"You're going to love this." He then tied my ankles wide apart so that my legs were well spread. He lay down upside down on me and knelt either side of my head.

"You suck me off now alright." He lowered his dick into my mouth and I licked him trying not to gag. I drew a sharp breath in when he started licking my labia and clitoris. He was rough with his tongue and he was turning me on. I brought him to orgasm and he turned round and carried on determined to make me cum too. He reached up and played with my breasts at the same time and practically buried his face in my cunt. I came eventually and he smiled and put his fingers inside me. He came up my body and kissed me.

"They're fucking wimps if you ask me. It's just you and me babe. Come on." He undid my legs and dragged me up. He took the pole off me and tied me back in the centre of the room with my arms outstretched. He went and got a paddle. He hit my backside over and over again until it was really burning. I counted sixty on each side and I came with that too. He then got another whip and whipped my body from all angles. I felt like I was on fire when he stopped and my legs had gone. He pulled the rope to higher me as I wasn't supporting myself.

"Oh dear. Have I worn you out?" He took out a rubber thing and put it over his dick. It made him even bigger than he was.

"No please. You'll damage me."

"What is this shit? You're not supposed to speak." He went and got a full face mask. I started screaming and writing about. I kicked out at him and he quickly fastened my legs wide apart and then he put the leather mask over my head. I was gagged and blindfolded with only my nose out of the mask. It was tight. He put some tiger balm under my nose which was designed to make sure that you had a clear nose to breath through. I knew Mattie would be watching to make sure I was safe. He stood at the back of me and held both my tits and whispered.

"You'll get punished now for speaking out of turn. Are you ready for this?" I shook my head and he cracked me with a cane. The pain shot through me like a gunshot He did it ten times and then came round the front and entered me with the huge rubber thing on. It wouldn't go in so he put loads of lube up and then entered me. It was enormous and he rammed it in. I screamed inside the mask but it was amazing the sensation. He kept going until he came and then he knelt down and licked me, tenderly holding my breasts at the same time. I then felt him putting leather straps around my wrist and he let them go and pulled them around my body so that they were tied right the way round each side as if I was wearing a straight jacket. My legs were still attached to the spreader bar and he dragged me to the mattress and lay me down. He took the bar off and then he lay me face down over a little bench and fastened my legs wide apart with my backside totally exposed. He entered me from behind and rammed away again. By this time the others were waking up again and they came over.

"Is she ready man, for all of us I mean?"

"She must be. She's a horny little slut." My arms were still tied around my body and they took me to the mattress. My legs were free now and they lay me down.

"No more Mr Nice Guy. You're really going to get it now." They took the blindfold and the gag off and I started screaming but they all got roaring hard on's the minute I did so I assumed they were ready for their Grande Finale .The black one got on top of me and he put his face close to mine.

"You better scream that safe word of yours now if you can't take any more because once we start there's no stopping us. It'll be your friend up there who has to stop us."

"Please, please don't. I can't take any more."

"Shut the fuck up or I'll kill you. Just shut up!" He untied my arms and held them at either side of my head and pinned me down. Each guy got hold of a leg and held them out at either side and the black guy entered me. He had a manic look in his eyes and he rammed in and out of me for what seemed like ages. When he was spent they switched places and the first guy got on top and the others held me. He sat astride my neck and the others held me down .The black one held my head and he put his dick in my mouth.

"If you bite me, then you're dead. You'll be dead before anyone gets in here to save you. Have you got that?" I nodded scared and gave him a blow job. While I was doing that the wimpy guy put his head in my snatch and started licking me roughly. He grabbed both of my breasts and started kneading my them and when he got closer to his own orgasm he entered me with no warning and rammed away as well. They all switched again and the wimpy guy sat on my face. The others pulled him off and turned me around. The black one held me up and entered me from behind. The wimpy guy entered my vagina and the first guy entered the black guy. I was stuck in the middle off all these men being fucked. The blindfold was put back on me and someone started kissing me. I was shagged till I was totally exhausted. I can't remember them stopping but I was aching all over and then they just left. I lay on the mattress having orgasm after orgasm and finally fell into an exhausted sleep.

I woke up feeling Mattie touching me. She sat astride me and held my arms down onto the mattress.

"It really smells of men around here." I smiled at her.

"You're the one who keeps fucking bringing them here." She grinned and started kissing me.

"So was it worth the wait?"

"Of course, but I want 28 orgasms from you babe."

"Oh, there's still plenty of time for that." She said smiling and lay down next to me and held me and we both went to sleep.