Sex Starved: The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,160 Followers

“Notice any change?” she asks me.

“Not really, maybe you should try again.”

The clerk swats Mom’s ass twice in a row with the paddle. Mom clearly did not expect the second hit and took my cock deep in her throat when she jumped forward.

“Much better,” I tell the clerk. “Would you like to see for yourself?” I ask pointing to the chair.

“I would love to as long as you don’t mind?” the clerk says her face now flush with excitement.

“No. Not at all. Besides I’m sure I can find somewhere else entertaining to place this,” I say pulling out of Mom’s mouth with a loud plop.

“Yes, I’m sure you can. Oh, that reminds me,” the clerk says moving to whisper in my ear before settling back into the chair.

I take the paddle and spank Mom’s leather covered ass and direct her to the chair. Mom moves in front of the clerk and in between her spread legs. The clerk grabs a couple of hands of Mom’s hair and roughly pulls Mom’s mouth to her leather and chain covered pussy.

“Now be a good little slut and eat my pussy,” the clerk demands.

I hit Mom’s ass with the paddle to motivate her. I watch as Mom slips her tongue out and gently moves towards the clerks wet slit. Her first lick is very tentative and I pop her again with the paddle. Mom moves closer and allows her full mouth to work over the girl’s pussy. A couple more taps with the paddle seem to help the process.

“Oh, yeah. She felt that. She’s licking my cunt good now,” the clerk says.

I torture Mom’s ass with the paddle five more times, pushing her face against the girl’s pussy with each strike.

“Fuck, yes. She’s whimpering into my pussy. It feels so fucking good. You better do it now,” she tells me looking at my hard cock swaying in front of me.

I reach down and just where the clerk said, there are several snaps holding the leather and lace crotch front to the ass piece. I unsnap them and am able to pull the back up giving me access to Mom’s lower treasure holes. I guide my hard cock into Mom’s drenched pussy and stroke her a few times, waiting for a response.

“It’s not phasing her, “ the clerk tells me, “try something else.”

And I know what I’m going to try. I pull my cock out and move up letting the tip graze Mom’s sweet asshole. I had been working with Mom using vibrators, dildos and butt plugs to open her up enough to accept my cock there, but had yet to fuck her in the ass with my cock. I start to push and Mom wails.

“It’s too big! You’ll rip me apart! Please, don’t! I’ll do whatever else you want but please don’t shove your big cock up my ass!” Mom begs only making me want it more.

The clerk tosses me a bottle of lube and I open it and push it to Mom’s anus. I squirt a generous amount into her and then work a finger then two in to relax her. I look up and the clerk has allowed Mom to stop licking and is stroking Mom’s face and hair as I prepare her ass for my cock.

I pour some of the lube on the head and shaft of my cock and spread it around. I then reposition behind Mom, aiming my cock at her brown bud.

“Sweetie,” the clerk says to Mom, “get back to work on licking my pussy. Don’t think about what he is doing. Concentrate on licking me and he will be done before you know it.”

Mom looks up at the clerk who is holding her face gently for the moment. Mom nods and the girl pushes Mom’s face back between her legs. I take my cue and move my cock back to Mom’s lubed ass. I ease forward and let the tight ring stretch. It takes several minutes and I can hear Mom whimpering while she licks the clerk’s pussy but I finally get the head in. I hold still, fighting the urge to pump away. As Mom relaxes and adjusts to my cock in her ass I push forward a bit.

“You got her now,” the clerk says, “she’s eating me real good again.”

Pleased with the progress I push a little deeper. I maintain a steady momentum of sliding in and sliding out. Never too much or too far either way. I can’t imagine there being anything in the world that could hold my cock as tight as Mom’s ass is right now.

When I finally get as deep as I can, I work the other way. Sliding out a bit and pushing in a bit. Once all is out but the head, I begin a slow push all the way in. Mom screams and the clerk encourages.

“Oh, yes fuck my ass,” Mom screams.

“Fuck her ass good while I use her mouth to make me cum. Go on, fuck the slut bitch the way she wants it,” the clerk says.

I begin to slide out and then drive my cock back into Mom’s tight ass. I hold her hips in my hands and watch as the clerk holds Mom’s mouth to her pussy. I pick up the pace watching the clerk rocking in the chair and trying to time my efforts. I know the clerk is close when her face flushes. She grabs Mom’s hands and brings them to her tits, making Mom play with her tits while she mouths her cunt.

“Suck my cunt, bitch. I’m ready to cum. Suck my clit and pinch my nipples. You fucking slut make me cum now!” the clerk demands.

Such hot talk from a stranger using my Mom sends me over the edge. I grab Mom and pound my cock into her ass. My balls slap against her shaved cunt and they tighten for a moment before I fill Mom’s ass with my hot cum.

“You must be cumming in her ass,” the clerk says, “cause she is whimpering and quivering on my clit and making me…me… cuuuuuummmmmmm.”

I slide from Mom and the clerk gives me directions to the restrooms to clean up a bit.

Taking Mom’s hand the clerk says, “Come on, Sweetie. Let’s get you cleaned up too.”

They head off into a back room and I go in the restroom to clean up. I return to the front of the store and wait about twenty minutes until Mom comes out dressed as she was when we entered the store. The clerk moves over to me and slips a card in my shirt pocket.

“If you ever need anything special. Please let me know,” she tells me with a wink.

She moves to Mom and kisses her on the lips sweetly before speaking. “And you. You do whatever your son says and I’m sure you will have fun.”

Mom’s face reddens when she realizes the clerk was not fooled. “Yes, Miss.”

I take Mom’s hand and we go back to the minivan. I decide to let Mom sleep for a while in the back. She wakes and returns to the front seat looking at me.

“What?” I want to know.

“I don’t know if you planned that or not, but that was the hottest sex I have ever had in my entire life. And it was very sweet of her to eat me afterwards in the back room,” Mom says with only a slight blush. Now I know what took so long.

“You know what this means don’t you?” I ask her.

“No. What?”

“It means you aren’t just a cum slut. You’re now a bi-cum slut,” I tell her.

“I can live with that,” Mom says as we drive on down the interstate.

*****

Note: Thank you for your feedback on Sex Starved. I look forward to reading your comments on The Trip. The Trip Continues will be a continuation of where this story leaves off.

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,160 Followers
12