Sex-Starved Virgin

Story Info
Paige, college frosh, virgin with an unparalleled dirty mind.
2.6k words
4.2
117.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blooke1234
blooke1234
328 Followers

"Justin, you are late." Professor Crink said to me. I was just one week away from finals and I had lost track of time studying for my physics final.

"Sorry, Professor." I said.

"No big deal, but we are doing some in class work today and I am not sure you'll be able to finish since class lets out in 20 minutes."

"Oh, is there any way I can make up the work?" I asked. I was somewhere between a C- and a D in calc right now and I needed all the points I could get going into the final. I already felt kind of dumb being a college senior in a freshman Calc class and the poor grades hadn't been helping.

"I'll tell you what, Paige over there, was giving a presentation and was late to class as well. Why don't the two of you work on it outside of class and turn it in to me tomorrow." Paige's eyes looked up and Prof Crink introduced us.

I couldn't believe that this was finally happening. I had sat behind Paige all semester and she was a big part of my mediocre grades. She was a freshman but she was remarkably intelligent, and I was pretty sure she had the highest marks in the class. Her brains were not her only asset however, as she had some of the biggest tits I had ever seen. She often hid them in some baggy sweaters but they still had a way of popping out of her. It was very obvious that boys more or less ignored her because she didn't 'fit in', but I was sure all of those less than confident freshman boys would love to get with her...but they were afraid for their reputation.

"Are you uhh, available after this period?" I asked as Crink walked away to answer a question.

"Yeah, this is my last class for the day. Where do you want to go to do the homework?" she asked while blushing slightly.

"Do you live in the dorms? We could go back to your dorm room." I said in a rare moment of bravery on my part.

"Uhhh....sure I guess." I could tell she did not really want to...she was saying yes only because she was too meek to do anything else.

We walked to her dorm as I attempted to flirt with her. She was mostly silent but was laughing lightly at my corny jokes. I was having a trouble getting a read on her; part of me felt like she might have a crush on me, but the other part of me felt that she was just socially awkward. This was my chance though, we were both too shy to make anything happen without being forced to hang out.

We climbed the stairs of her res hall when I asked her what her roomie was like. It had just dawned on me that she could have some ditzy roommate waiting to ruin the mood.

"Ummm...she's kind of a party girl. We don't talk much. She left last week to go party in Minneapolis and has not been back since. I think she may have dropped out."

I was delighted. She keyed open the door but quickly began scouting the room as if she was looking for a lost TV remote. I set my bag down and closed the door to her room. She was too busy inspecting the floor to notice.

"Did you lose something?" I asked.

"No, why do you say that?" she lied. This girl was a little quirky. I moved towards the futon, which was in bed form at the moment, to sit down. She looked as if she was watching a car accident but was powerless to stop it. I felt something snap under me as I sat down. I reached under the sweatshirt I had just sat on and pulled out a DVD box.

The title read, Backdoor Sluts – Where Will They Put It Next? and featured a semi-starving, over-tanned blond girl with a gigantic cock in her ass was on the cover. The porn star was looking back at the camera with her mouth wide open trying to look innocent yet slutty. Paige buried her hands in her face which was now as red as a Washington Apple.

"It's alright Paige, I watch porn too, you don't need to be embarrassed." I said, "In fact, I was late to class today because I had been too busy doing just that." I have no idea where I came up with this lie.

"Seriously? That's what I was doing too, I just made the presentation thing up." I was floored but I tried to play it cool. "Justin, I know this is blunt but will you fuck me? I am so horny and I've never even seen a cock in person. I see you staring at me in class, I know you want to."

"Yes." was all I could say.

She snatched the DVD out of my hands and turned around to put it in the player. I noticed she had already unbuttoned her pants and was fiddling with her pussy. This bitch is in heat.

"Will you do me a favor?" she asked as I nodded my head in the positive, "Will you do to me whatever they do to this girl in the porno?" I nodded again while I tried to take off my shirt.

Paige unzipped her jeans as quickly as she could, almost as if she was afraid that if she didn't do it quickly enough she would chicken out. Soon she was fiddling with the DVD player with her right hand while she fiddled with her pussy with the other. She was fast-forwarding through some of the token plot development, afraid that might break the mood.

She pressed play as the girl on the cover was taking her shirt off, unleashing some of the biggest tits I had ever seen. Paige turned to me and did the same. She was a bit fleshy as she had some extra fat around her belly. However her breasts were unbelievable. She had to be a 38-D easy but her nipples were at attention. I also noticed that she had a bit of a generous backside tucked inside her semi-opened jeans.

She pushed her jeans to the floor as she wandered quickly over to me. She was wearing just a thong as she straddled me. Her tits were in my face and I realized I was supposed to play with them just as the guy in porno was doing. I played with tits for a few minutes as she prodded me to be rough with them. She dry-humped the hell out of me as I sucked feverishly on her nipples. She looked behind her to see the girl in porno on her knees giving a blowjob.

"Stand up" she said as she climbed off of me.

"I gotta warn you," I said as I stood up, "I might cum awfully early, I haven't gotten off in days." She was silently focused on tearing my clothes off.

"That's ok, we've got all day." With that she pulled down my boxers and immediately buried my cock in her mouth until she gagged. It was obvious she was inexperienced as her teeth were rubbing against me and she seemingly had no rhythm. I did not mind though because her insatiable horniness was making this the best blow job I'd ever had. I'd never been with a girl who acted this slutty before.

She continued to try and shove my cock in her mouth as far as it would go be it would often end in gagging. She would jack me off while she regained her self control before going back in. Eventually she found a happy medium and began sucking ever so hard while tonguing the tip of my cock. She seemed to be tying to suck a pound of cum out of my cock.

"I'm gonna cum!" I yelped. Paige didn't miss a beat as she whipped my cock out of her mouth and aimed it at her face.

She stroked as hard as she cried while she yelled, "Yes, cum on me!" I quickly obliged as I began pumping copious amounts of semen on her face. She seemed to be loving every moment of it. I could hardly believe how much cum I had put on her face.

"You look like one of those sluts in those bukkake movies."

"Mmmm" she shivered as she wiped some but not all of the cum off of her face. She looked at the movie to see the girl sitting on the guys face while she jacked him off. "Get on the bed." she said as she slid her thong off. I laid down on my back as she climbed on top of me, neglecting to wipe the rest of the cum from her face. What an absolute slut, I thought to myself, this girl must have been waiting for years for a guy to blow his load on her.

Paige began to ride my face as I licked at her pussy and I could help but stare at her tight little butthole. She squirmed with delight as she settled further on me. I ate her pussy out for a minute or so until she declared, "He plays with her ass now!" I looked over and sure enough the guy was doing just that.

Paige scooted forward onto my chest as I began to tongue her ass cheeks. I ran my tongue up her crack which made her make a noise I have never heard before. She began to play with my cock which I realized was hardening again due to the proposition of eating Paige's ass out. Finally I gave her relief as I began to feast upon her asshole while she moaned in ecstasy. Her hands moved to my cock which was now standing at attention. She toyed with me as if I was an Atari moaning like a porn star while I faithfully ate her virgin ass out.

After several minutes of being buried under her with my tongue performing gymnastics upon her asshole she cried out in reference to the porno, "Holy shit! He's already fucking her ass!"

"Get up or we are going to miss the best part!" she exclaimed as my tongue attempted to lick her ass while she pulled away. She wandered over to her dresser, reached in and pulled out some lube and two fat dildos complete with testicles. I stood up peered into her drawer and saw plethora of cock-themed sex toys. This girl was so sex-starved for dick that she had lost all semblances of her morals.

She dropped the rubber cocks on the floor and squirted a glob of lube on her left hand. She grabbed my cock with authority while she jacked me off while spreading the lube. After I was nice and lubed up, picked up her rubber cocks and went over to the futon assumed the submissive doggy-style position with her eyes facing her porno. She put the red dick in her pussy, whimpering with delight. Meanwhile, I was standing there stunned watching this cum-covered slut not even trying to contain herself in my presence.

"Well, get over here and plow my ass." Paige said in a manner that should have seemed way too casual. I moved behind her and placed the tip of my lubed up cock on the entrance to her asshole. She squealed with delight as I watched her bury the rubber cock that was not firmly entrenched her pussy down her throat. I slowly slid my throbbing dick down her ass while the walls of her butthole creaked loudly as they adhered to my chubby dick. Paige was in slut heaven while she gagged herself on her worn-out rubber cocks.

As my balls came to a rest on the bottom of her bottom signifying the fact that my cock was fully buried in her ass I thought to myself, This girl must shoved these rubber cocks now hidden in her dripping pussy and mouth in her ass on many occasions if she can handle my dick with more or less no warmup.

My thoughts quickly evaporated as Paige yelled at me to, "fuck her like the slut she was." while she pointed to her favorite porno. I imitated the porn star as best I could as I began thrust in and out of her slowly but forcefully. I maintained my pace as best I could as I pulled my dick almost completely out of tight, little butthole, allowing her ass to shrink back to size before plunging it deep within her. I was pulling her hips back as I tried to shove my cock as far as I could inside her. This slow, forceful porking of her ass pushed her to orgasm in a manner I think she had never experienced before.

After her second orgasm, Paige pulled the rubber cock out her mouth and exclaimed, "It's finally here!" I looked up to see the busty blond in the porno slipping the cock out of her ass as she turned around and swallowed the guy's dick. Paige rushed to do the same as I realized this is the part of the movie she feared she would miss. She turned around quicker than an uptight waitress who has just had her ass slapped by a creepy customer.

She was on all fours as she buried my cock down her throat. The practice with the rubber cock must have got her back in shape because she now comfortably had my dick down her throat. She tried in vain to push more of my ass-fucking cock inside her. She still had a glob of my cum on her nose as she smushed her nose against my pubic hair in an effort to swallow more dick. Her lips were wrapped around the base of my penis as I started to feel her throat contract around the head of my dick. Eventually she lowered her jaw, as she started tonguing my balls while keeping my cock down her throat.

After 30 seconds or so pulled back for air and laid down on her back. Paige slid her head and shoulders on the ground while keeping her ass on the futon. I glanced at the porno and realized that Paige wanted me to pile-drive fuck her ass. I obediently obliged as I stood up and began to fuck her ass.

"Don't forget my needs!" Paige whined as she opened her mouth as wide as it would go. So I crouched down and shoved my cock down her throat. Her face, still glazed with my semen from earlier shined with rapture whenever I would pop my cock out of her ass so she could suck on me with all her might. We went through this transition for several minutes as she would always suck on my dick long enough to allow her ass to retract back so that when I would bury my dick in her butt it would always be impossibly tight.

Eventually I was ready to come again so I slid my dick out of her ass and let her suck on it one last time. I then pulled it out of her mouth, sat down on her mountainous tits, and jacked myself off onto her face again. This eruption was even larger than the first one as I plastered her face again as she squealed with glee while being showered with cum for just the second time in her life.

She licked the cum off her lips and said to me, "Sarah is not going to believe me when I tell her that I finally someone as dirty as me and her. You wouldn't mind fucking both of us at once would you?"

blooke1234
blooke1234
328 Followers