Sex, Step By Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

"Move a little, so I can get at you like you're at me," I say. She sits up slightly and looks back at me and then grins. She pushes herself up a little with her arms, lifts her butt up some with one leg and ends up straddling over me, sitting back slightly to get her pussy right at my face. I can feel her lips starting to take my cock into her mouth again. I hold onto her butt and lift my head enough to get my mouth to her pussy, her legs spread on either side of me, her pussy and butt held up a little because she's supporting herself on her knees. I hadn't planned it and hadn't actually thought of it but I realize this is 69, that I've read about and watched on the 'net.

We last and last. I do everything I want to do and then try some moves just to see how they might work. I'm still loving this but realize that it's going on and on. Then I can feel my balls working and I shoot into her mouth . Maybe that triggers her but, whatever, within seconds she's leaking, oozing liquid into my mouth. I've heard of squirters and she isn't one but what she's doing lasts longer than what I'm doing. I lick and suck and swallow and she stays in position, moaning and making odd noises. Her body pushes down against me some and then she rolls off to the side, flat on her back, as if she's worn out. I turn around to lay next to her and get my arms around her. It takes a while but she finally turns on her side, faces me and we're holding each other and kissing again.

It's something like ten o'clock in the morning and we've had enough sex to wear us out. It turns out we aren't done. It takes a long time but we both get enough energy back. She sucks me off again and I eat her again. We talk a lot. It's always been easy to talk with Jenny, she's pretty open and honest. We both love everything that's happened and want it all to happen some more but agree not right now. I do manage to get to work for more than half a day.

Saturday night we have our regular date, that usually means a movie then something to eat and then making out in my truck. This time she picks an odd movie, one that is almost finished it's run and was never a big draw to begin with. It's only later thatI realize she was looking for an almost empty theater. We sit up near the back, off to one side. There are maybe a half dozen others in the theater and none anywhere near us. We don't lower the arm between our seats so we can get up against one another and kiss. After a few moments, she takes my hand and moves it, putting it up under her skirt. I discover she has no panties on, I'm at bare pussy.

"Move over one seat for a moment," she says to me. It's odd but I get up and move to the next seat. She sort of faces me, gets her left leg up onto the seat where I was. The seat has folded back up, so her leg is up fairly high. In the process, she pulls her skirt way up so her ass and pussy are bare. Her right legs is on the ground, bent back at the knee.

"Okay" she says, "Now come back over and get on your knees on the floor and eat me." So that's what I do. I can look up and see, even though it's very dark, that she had an arm over her face, smothering her noises as I lick and suck at her as good as I've ever done. I think I'm learning more and getting better at this. I'm licking and sucking and finger fucking her until she has her orgasm and I get a face full of her juices.

When we get rearranged, she has her head in my lap and my cock in her mouth. We never see any of the movie. With the seat arms up we can pretty much spread over three seats and make out as well here as anywhere. So we do. We wear each other out again.

Our next time together is at our Prom. I don't know why parents believe the explanation their kids give them as to why they're going to spend the whole night out after the Prom. Hotel and Motel rooms must be full of couples having sex. That's where Jenny and I are. Naked in a Motel room. We start off like we did in her bedroom a week before. The lights are on, we can see each other. She sucks me off, I eat her. We both love it. She's cum all over my face, I sit back and look at her pussy that I've just devoured, then I lean up over her, supporting myself on my arms. She stretches, reaching over to a table next to the bed and reaches into her purse. To make room, I've lifted off to the side and watch her. I don't know what she's doing.

She leans back next to me again holding a little packet or something that she's taken from her purse. She kisses me quickly and reaches down to my cock, that's back up and erect. "I got some of these from the school nurse. They hand them out in health classes. We're going to the next step. You're going to fuck me." She sort of pushes on me a little and I go onto my back and she's rolling a condom down over my cock. "Okay," she says, get back here. I'm as ready as I'm ever going to be after you've been eating me, so get it in me." I get back on top of her, holding myself partially off with my arms. She spreads her legs and reaches down between us and takes hold of my cock and gets it aimed into her. "Now push," she says. I push and can feel my cock moving into her.

It isn't just an easy slide. She's tight, I have to force my way. "Am I hurting you?"

"Just do it," she says.

I push some more, move in some more. I'm up against a wall. I can feel the head of my cock, it can't go in any further. She gets her hands on my butt. "Push hard!" she almost yells. She pulls on my butt and I push and it's like a barrier breaks or something because all of a sudden I'm in a couple inches more. But it's still tight. I push and move in more and more. I'm surprised I'm staying hard, this is almost scary to be forcing her like this. And then our pubic hair is touching. I'm all the way in. "Now fuck me," she says. I don't know how cave men figured this out originally. I also don't know how rapes occur because this has all required more than cooperation from her, it needed her to cause it all to happen. But here we are. I start pulling out and pushing in, taking it easy and slow. I can feel all the movement. I can see why this is so popular, it feels fantastic. "Faster" she says. I start moving faster. "Harder," she says. Soon I'm really banging into her and she's yelling and grunting with every thrust of mine. She's pushing back with her hips so that we're really slamming against one another. It's terrific.

Then she's almost screaming and I can actually feel, inside her, her insides are grabbing tighter or something. Maybe I'm hurting her. I stop and look down at her. "Don't stop! Fuck me!" So I go back to whamming into her and she goes back to yelling and pushing back and then I can feel that I'm going to cum. It's almost like second nature, I don't plan it. I push as far into her as I can and hold it there as I shoot off inside her. All into the condom, I hope.

I'm surprised she's wanted to move on to fucking, I thought she was saving it or something. But here we are. We fucked again before falling asleep. We fucked again in the morning as we woke up. Then we showered together. We'd never done that before. That resulted in us fucking again. I don't know about her by I was actually a little sore.

All summer we fuck and fuck. We also still eat each other a lot. I think we both like oral as well as vaginal. Then she goes off to college several hundred miles away. I go locally, starting at our community college. I'll transfer to the state college that's also fairly close after a couple years. But I know Jenny and I are perfect and that we'll spend the rest of our lives together. We can handle being apart for a while.

The college has a lot of land, lots of lawns and trees. It's Fall and the weather is perfect. I've gotten in the habit of going off to sort of a far corner and laying under a tree and studying some and also just laying back and relaxing when I have a free period. A hundred yards away people are walking around but right here, I've learned, I don't get bothered. Then Kristy walks up.

I've known Kristy for years, as long as Jenny at least. In fact, she and Jenny are good friends. Kristy is a cheerleader. She was in high school and apparently she is here, too. She has on this very short skirt. Kristy is also everyman's wet dream. To be simple, she's built. It's as if she has a little more insides than skin and every inch of her is rounded and almost bursting. Very noticeable breasts with lots of cleavage, small waist but good hips and strong butt, really shapely legs. Strong legs. Like me, she's dark haired. Usually well tanned. Probably picked to be a cheerleader because she's got a downright beautiful face to go with that body. Looks like she could be an American Indian, straight nose, piercing brown eyes, strong chin.

She's standing with her feet on either side of my ankles. I'm laying on my back. "I bet you miss Jenny," she says.

I look up at her and say, "Well, yeah."

"Jenny's told me all about you two. Well, I miss Mike." She's dated Mike, another guy on our high school football team with me, for as long as I dated Jenny. He's a good guy, so is she. "I miss him enough that I wonder if you could do something for me."

"Uh, sure, I guess," I say. I don't understand any of this but I know them both so I'm willing to help. Then she steps forward a little with one foot and then the other, then another step. I'm looking up at her. She doesn't have any panties on. That little skirt barely covers her butt and pussy. The other thing I notice is, her pussy is shaved or something. There's no pubic hair.

"Jenny says you really like this and are good at it," she says and then starts bending her knees and I can see that bare pussy coming right down. She's sitting with her pussy on my face. I react by getting my tongue out and start licking. She moves her bottom some to get in the right position for me. I reach up and get my hands on her butt and really go to work on her. I can hear her breathing but she doesn't yell or moan or anything. I work on her for what seems like a long time, several minutes anyway and then she does make a small noise and I can feel juices coming out. I try and suck up everything I can. She slides back a little, moving her pussy from my mouth.

"You must shave or something."

"Yeah, I'm really hairy. If I didn't shave I'm not sure you could have found your way through the forest. Mike always helped shave me." While she's saying this, she moves back further until she's on my legs. She unzips my pants and reaches in and pulls out my cock. I'm really hard. "Oh, this is nice, Jenny said you were big." Then she's moving to sit right above me, holding my cock with one hand while she slowly drops her pussy down and takes me up into her. I just lay there as she starts moving her hips.

"I really needed this. Mike and I did this a lot. We're going to have to get together a lot. Somewhere better than this."

I'm laying there getting fucked by a beautiful girl. "Kristy, why me?"

"Jenny told me how good you are. I think maybe you eat me even better than Mike. We'll have to do it more often so I can tell for sure. And you have a really nice cock. And I know you. I don't want to get a reputation and you won't go around talking about us. You never did about Jenny. Besides, Jenny knows she's going to have to find a good cock at her school, she can't go months and months without, just like I can't. She told me to try you and that I'd have to make the moves, you'd never get around to it if I didn't."

Well. This is all a surprise. So much for Jenny and I being life mates. Or Kristy and I for that matter. It's all just for the moment. Oh well. She's moving, my cock is moving inside a tight pussy, I'll worry about it all later. I push up with my hips.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers
12