Sex Store

Story Info
A glimpse into fantasy.
902 words
3.65
9.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man walks into my shop. He is a hottie. He is definitely not like all the other losers that come in here. He stands 6'3" tall, from what I can tell around 200lbs, brown hair, ocean blue eyes. He dresses like he is made of money, and yet not from here...

I have to really focus on what he's asking since I can't seem to stop staring. I have to card everyone that comes in my store, by law, since I have an everything sex store.

He is interested in the live show part of my store.

This part of my store is for clients who don't just want to have sex, but they want to act out fantasies here. I explain all of the rules of this section of the store, he is definitely interested. I then tell him he has to sign a confidentiality contract. I explain this to him as well. He accepts all the terms of the contract, but before he signs the contract, looks at me and asks...Margot, is it?

I say yes.

He then says I will only sign this only if I pick the lady I want.

I tell him of course, so he signs the agreement, as he tells me, he wants me...

I look at the contract, OMG, it isn't the one and only Harry Styles in my store...

I take him to the live sex room, explain that everything in this room is disinfected after every use, this to is mandatory to follow the law to have my store.

He then, takes me into a hug, as he whispers in my ear.

My lady, I have been watching how you run this store. I like that I can be myself in here.

I wore the disguise so I wouldn't be bombarded...

I tell him I understand, and that he has the right to do what ever he so chooses to me.

He then tells me to attach myself to the fuck table.

Yes sir I say, I get fastened on and he wastes no time. My mind is constantly questioning why he would pick me instead of the small skinny girls that are normal for this station.

He then takes the flogger and starts his routine on me, first it's the tits, then it's the pussy, he takes his time here.

Harry Styles isn't a real big tit man, that's good to know, but as my mind wondered I get the hell smacked out of my ass.

Oh fuck, he wanted something, and my mind was taking heed on what he was doing not what he wanted.

Yes sir, I spread my legs as far as the ankle chains will allow me to go, I'm already glistening in my core.

Baby, don't cum until I tell you, or you know what will happen.

He asks me to remind him and myself what the safe word is, I tell him it's cougar. Good girl.

He then takes a clamp and clamps down my clit, oh bloody hell, that's hot, it's something only a couple of other times had this ever been done. And it hits me, I have done this whole reality before, he used fake names, and different disguises. Fuck, as I'm laying there he grabs the hot wax, oh fuck yes.

He starts to drip the hot wax on all of the major parts of my body, my nipples, vagina, a couple other spots that turn me on.

Tell me is this good

I tell him a simple yes

How do you answer me

Yes sir I say

Good

I let out the breathe I was apparently holding.

Ok love he asks

Yes sir I reply knowing what's next.

He then releases the clamp, while at the same time pounds his 6 in sex in my pussy, again saying don't cum.

Sir I'm not sure I can...

You must not cum yet.

Yes sir

I can't touch him but I want to. God I want too.

Next thing I know his mouth is covering my nipple and he bites it repeatedly. This sends me over the edge, he is shocked into releasing his seed in side me...

He, pulls out, snaps off his condom, and undoes all of the cuffs...

I'm still breathing heavily, he helps me sit up.

I tell him thanks...

He then asks me what else I need...

I ask him to grab me a water out of the mini fridge, he hands it to me...

I say thanks, this time he says the pleasure is all mine love

I get up to get dressed.

He then hugs me, this time asking me to meet him by the bar in my store...

I agree, then he kisses my cheeks.

At the bar, Harry has ordered me a drink, I thank him, he asks if we can talk...

Sure what's up

He hands me a manila envelope.

What's this I ask.

He brings my face up to look in my eyes...

Love, I wanna have more, I love the way we work, so I have my own negotiations, if you except these terms, tapping the envelope, then I'd love to have you...

Is this why you revealed who you are this time?

Yes love, I knew you would figure it out...

I am not expecting the answer right away, but please read it over and let me know...