Sex Surrogate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have several dildos of various sizes and I have several sleeves that I use over my vibrator. Some have textured surfaces and generally I work them in and out of my cunt just at the moment I feel myself going over the top. First of all I found that my orgasms are much more intense when I have my cunt stretched while I contract hard around them. But they are rather tame compared with what Troy had swaying just at the entrance of my pussy.

I didn't know if I was supposed to help by holding my cunt open for him or what I was supposed to do. It really wasn't something that I had planned. Instinctively I lifted my legs high and when I felt his cock graze the slippery inner membranes of my pussy I lowered my legs to his shoulders.

The head of his cock was nudging the very lower portion of my slit, almost as if trying to decide whether to take my ass or my cunt. Then I felt it nuzzle into my pussy. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. The feeling was like nothing I had felt before. His cock was hot. The head soft, and yet the shaft was unbending. It slid slowly in and spread me open. I have never felt so filled in my whole life and when he slid in, the walls of my cunt grasped and clutched his cock almost as if sucking it in.

The curvature of his cock was playing hell with my "G" spot and when he began to move his hips back and forth I began to get the most ecstatic sensations I have ever felt. He move slowly in and out. It was like a plunger moving in and out of a tight cylinder.

That cylinder was my cunt and his cock was the plunger. At first the head of his cock pushed on my cervix but within seconds I had adjusted and was taking him in so deep that his balls were tapping my ass with each stroke.

The methodical stroking was driving me wild. I was rocking my ass from side to side. My hips began thrusting up in unison with his plunging cock. My cunt began to get really wet and the sound of his cock pushing in and sucking back out was adding to my frenzy. I began begging for more.

"Ooh Fuck. You feel so good inside me. My god your big. Keep fucking me. I love it. Don't cum please. Just let me cum on your cock. Oh shit, I'm gonna fucking cum now. Hold me. Hold me down baby. I am........ Oh my god I am!"

Rather than cum in me he pulled out and was suddenly over my body, his cock directed at my mouth and even before I was done he had his cock in my open mouth and I tasted my own creamy juices on his shaft. I sucked like a mad women and he worked his cock in and out of my mouth.

I no longer gagged on him. I just wanted to feel his cock going down my throat and I bobbed my head frantically up and down, making those little cooing sounds of satisfaction..... Mmmmmmffff, Mmmmm. Then he paused and put his hands on either side of my head and groaned.

"Take it Cherie. Here it comes baby. Drink it! I'm gonna shoot honey."

He pulled his cock almost out of my sucking mouth and I felt him erupt. The warm cum shot into my mouth until my cheeks ballooned out. I was making snorting sounds as I tried to drain his pumping shaft. Then I began swallowing huge gulps of his cum. When he slowed I let him draw out. I swallowed the last bit then looking up at him... I begged.

"Put it back in. Oh god I want more. Fuck me. Fuck, fuck, fuck me more."

Quickly I rolled over on top of him and squatted, unflatteringly, over his hips and holding his cock up, slid my slimy cunt down over it. Leaning slightly back I began moving up and down on his cock as he reached around me and took my breasts in his hands. Spreading his fingers he trapped my nipples between them before bringing them back together. That sent those crazy sensations straight down to my cunt again and my mind kept crying for more.

My next orgasm was upon me without any warning. When he began thrusting up to meet me, I paused and he took over. All I could muster was a long sob.

"Yeaaaaa, Oh yes, like that! Again, Like that!" Finishing again, I lifted off with a slurping sound and quickly dropped down to capture his cock between my lips again.

Frantically sucking I waited for my cunt to stop twitching. Then he took me by the hips and lifting me up, twisting me so I knelt on all fours. Now straddling the calves of my legs he knelt and moved in... doggy fashion.

My cunt was so wet and slippery by now that his cock found its mark and drove in without pausing. But now he was moving with more deliberate and harder thrusts, slowing every few seconds to bring the palm of his open hand down hard on the cheeks of my ass.

Between the stinging sensation of being spanked and his long deliberate thrusts driving his cock deep into my swollen cunt, I could only rock back to meet plunging shaft. He began pulling all the way out then immediately driving it back in deeper than before. I was his fuck toy and I loved it.

My god I thought, he has the stamina of a bull. Isn't he ever going to cum? Then I heard my own voice above the smacking sounds we were making each time his pelvis slammed against the cheeks of my ass.

"My ass..... Fuck my ass....I want to feel your cock in my ass baby. I want you to give me a load of cum up there."

Actually I had intended to try that all along, but to be so crude and demanding, and at this time, it even astonished me that I could demand it. I was thankful that he took his time to prepare me. Holding still with his rod still in my cunt, he slid his hand down and began working his fingers into my ass.

Then he leaned over my back and took a canister of oil from the nightstand and began spreading it over my ass. I felt him pull all the way out of my throbbing cunt. Then there was a momentary sensation of euphoria as he began finger fucking my ass.

When he stopped I was very close to cumming again. Everything he did seemed to bring me to the verge of another orgasm.

Again he reached over my back and this time he came back with my vibrating rabbit. He tossed it under me, within easy reach. It was obvious what he wanted me to do, so as he began to nudge his cock into my tight little star, I busied myself by inserting the vibrator into my vacated pussy.

Suddenly I felt the stinging sensation as the head of his shaft penetrated my butt. Relaxing, my ass swallowed his cock.

Then, he was in and I felt his balls pressing against the back of my hand. His thighs were pressed tight against the cheeks of my ass and he was in deep. Really in deep. Thank god he had lubed up because I was stretched wide and between the feeling of his cock nestled inside me and the vibrator only a thin membrane separated it from his thrusting cock, the feeling was beyond description. I came almost immediately. It was DP at its finest.

Again one cum blended into another and when he leaned over my back and gasped. "I'm going to unload baby. Here it comes!" I joined in and almost screamed........"Meee Tooooo Troy. I'm cumming with you! Now give it to me! Shoot!"

We lay that way for god knows how long. Him on top of my back, his cock still within my ass and my vibrator slowly losing power until it stopped. Finally he rolled off and helped me into the spa. We bathed and cleaned up. The hot water jet felt good on my aching abdomen. I had cum so much that my muscles were sore from contracting so hard.

Getting out we toweled off and got back into our clothes and went to the pool. I was no longer shy around him but I sort of became possessive when I saw the others at the pool ogling him. They were all doing it. All heads turned when he walked to take a lounger next to me. Even some of the men.

As the day before, it was expected that we were to undress and the women knew it and waited for Troy to strip. It was at that moment that I wished we hadn't come out to the pool. I was committed and couldn't even suggest that we go somewhere else.

Apparently he had stripped before a crowd before and thought nothing of it but I just prayed that he wasn't feeling sexy and wouldn't have a hard on. I would have had to fight them off if that had happened. It didn't but I could hear a few gasps as he turned to lay down.

Fortunately all around the pool were pairs. Probably surrogates and patients so there were no predatory singles in the group. We stayed probably two hours before we started getting a bit burned and I was anxious to get him out of there.

Getting dressed we headed back, but on the way we passed the exercise rooms and on impulse I turned to Troy and asked: "Could you put me in one of those sex swings? They look like fun. I saw how they worked yesterday when I went by and it looked sort of sexy. Could you put me in one and....... You know?" My voice trailed off.

He smiled and led me to a vacant cubicle and we undressed. The swing consisted of six suspended loops of padded strapping. He lowered the swing and I sat in the center loop. It was sort of a saddle arrangement and held my butt perfectly. Another padded loop supported my shoulders and neck. Two other padded loops held my thighs between my knees and my hips and the other two supported my ankles and feet.

Using a remote control he raised it so I was suspended about even with his hips. I could swing my legs either wide apart, or close together. I could swing my head back so I was laying with my head back or tilt forward to watch him. I had to reach up with my arms to pull myself into what ever position I chose. There were cuffs attached to the hand holds that could be used to bind my wrists if he chose.

I was content to tilt slightly forward and watch as he bent forward and began to lap at my cunt. Almost instantly I began to respond. God he was good. He did that thing with his tongue and fingers again and I began to squirm in the swing and began to sob aloud.

By that time there were four people standing just outside the door watching. I simply was too much into what I was feeling to give a fuck what they were staring at. His mouth was attached to my cunt and his tongue was inside my throbbing opening. A young woman approached me and asked:

"Would you like me to help? I'm a surrogate here and if it would make it more enjoyable, we could both work on you."

I was beyond making decisions. I was so fucking horny and hot I only groaned, "YEAH, YEAH HELP ME!"

She went around to kneel at Troy's side and they took turns licking my cunt. The young woman suddenly appeared with one of those magic wand things and a dildo. By now I must have been dripping wet and she slid the dildo into my cunt and held the vibrating wand to my clit.

Troy went to where my head was hanging and I reached up over my head and grabbed his cock. With my head hanging that far back I could take his dick right down my throat and that's just what I did.

His hips swiveled back and forth, fucking my throat and the swing began to sway back and forth. The girl began pumping the dildo in and out of my pussy while she continued to use the wand on my clit.

I came...... OH GOD HOW I CAME! Between Troy fucking my throat and that little minx working on my cunt I exploded over and over again. By now there was a group gathered inside the room. And I could hear them murmuring to one another.

"Oh god look at her go." Another whispered, "I want him next time. Look at the size of that Cock." Still another whispered, "My god she's got the whole damn thing down her throat."

I was so much into having orgasm after orgasm that I didn't care if I was making a spectacle of myself. I was a whore and I didn't give a shit who knew it. All I knew was that I was cumming over and over again and I never wanted it to end.

Suddenly it dawned on me. I wasn't gagging, and by breathing thru my nose I could take his whole cock completely down my throat. His balls were actually slapping against my forehead and with each orgasm, I would moan a little louder.

I must have blanked out for a moment because suddenly the girl was up near my head and Troy was between my thighs. His cock was in me and the girl was rocking the swing back and forth. He held still and the girl was forcing me to fuck him.

I was now surrounded by people and some of the girls were stroking my breasts while two or three men stood by my side jerking off. I reached out and grabbed someone's cock and took it in my mouth. When he was ready to cum he took it away from me and it was replaced with another.

When I felt the jets of warm cum splattering against my breasts and my face I arched my back and screamed to Troy. "Fuck faster, I'm gonna cum hard again. Oh my god, Oh god, ohhhh babeeeeee. Shoot in me Nowwwwwwww!"

Again I was lost in some sort of surreal world. Another cock was in my mouth and my hands were wrapped around still another. I felt Troy suddenly thrust and spurt warm cum into my cunt. Then I blanked out.

I was lowered to the floor and several attendants were untangling me. Troy had finished in me and my cunt was covered with his cum. I had sperm all over my face and in my hair. My breasts were coated with the slippery cum the men had shot all over me and I was exhausted.

I just lay there and watched as the audience turned their attention to each other and were now having a lascivious orgy amongst themselves. Men were fucking men, Women were eating each other and occasionally some man would stand over me and jerk off sending ribbons of cum arching across my tummy.

Couples had paired off and some women were taking on anyone who cared to fuck their cunt as others fucked her mouth. It was debauchery at its extreme, and I had started it.

Troy and some others carried me to my suite and I was put in the spa. Troy held me in his arms as the little bartender lady washed me off. Then He took me in his arms and carried me to my bed.

My stay was over and now I visit Troy at least once a month at the clinic. Our friendship has gone beyond just that of patient/surrogate. We now regularly meet and have dinner together, followed by.............. You guessed it..........A good fuck session. And I'm getting better each time.

12