Sex Swords Ch. 02

Story Info
Honor and Dishonor.
1.6k words
4.67
9.5k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers

Cassidy had been bored the last month. After a challenging match with Monroe, she had beaten 2 women in a row. Mary and Debby were two braggarts who thought they were a lot better than they were. When they won they tortured their opponents to the limit of the rules. In the blonde's mind they were terrible at sex so she just put them in strict bondage and fantasized about having Dirk as her slave.

*************

Cassidy reached an open area and waited. She was pleasantly surprised to see a familiar face.

"Been a while." She said.

Dirk nodded, "Were you as disappointed in your last 2 matches as I was?"

"Let me guess, "Cassidy speculated. "You go the two shrews too."

He nodded ruefully, "Some victory. Fuck even when I lost to you I got some great sex."

"As did I."

"Of course, when I have you as a sex toy; it will be far better."

Cassidy laughed, "Did you learn nothing my slave" She activated her sword.

Dirk responded and waited.

This was different than the last. Cassidy was the aggressor while Dirk seemed content to block and parry

"Come on do something," she fumed.

"Are you in a hurry?"

Fine she thought, I have another idea.. Cassidy started attacking with all her strength. Back and forth. Moving his blade each time further.

She smiled to her self as she loosen her sheath with the dagger. She swung with all of her might and than the unexpected happened.

Dirk deactivated his weapon. Her stroke was off balanced and he took full advantage. Grabbing her dagger held arm he twisted it behind her and stabbed into her butt.

Cassidy squeaked in ecstasy

Then Dirk reactivated his weapon right into her pussy.

She screamed and lost her focus as she was penetrated

It was academic after that.

***************

Cassidy had not been in this mental state in a long time. An erotic duelist accepted the submission trigger. This was a safeguard for those who refuse to accept the consequences of losing.

"Kneel." She was instructed.

Cassidy did so, it was the natural thing to do.

"Who is your Master, my pet?

"You are my Master Dirk,," she replied.

He smiled "It has been a long month. I've waited a long time to have my wicked way with you."

Dirk grabbed her hair, "On your belly like a worm,"

Cassidy crawled on the ground as Dirk began spanking her with a cane. She groaned in pain and pleasure.

Dirk sat on the ground, "Now my toy, deep throat my cock."

"Gladly Master." Cassidy engulfed her Master's member enjoying the salty taste.

"That's it, make me cum."

After he was satisfied, he lifted Cassidy up and deposited her in a bondage swing.

Securing her wrists and ankles, Dirk lightly stroked her breasts..

Cassidy hissed.

Dirk grinned, "I want to hear you laugh." He began tickling her.

Cassidy could not resist and started laughing.

This is sweet, he mused. When a strong woman is reduced to putty, she is more humiliated than any pain.

"HAHAHA"

"Now for the main event," Dirk picked up a vibrator as Cassidy's eyes widened.

Tantalizingly playing near her cunt,. He made her anticipate the torture. Than began playing with her pussy.

Cassidy moaned in pleasure but was getting hot.

"Please Master fuck me!"

Dirk grabbed her hips, "That what I wanted to hear my slut!"

"Yes give it to me!, as he put his tool into her.

"Take it my sexy cat"

After they both orgasimed, he gently released her. "Hand and knees.."

Cassidy understood and raised her ass in anticipation.

"That's my slut."

"Master!"

"Bitch you are so hot!"

"Thank you Master."

After they climaxed, Dirk looked over at his prey.

"You remember how you left me hanging in the air?"

She nodded, "Master I was the Mistress then"

"Yes slave, back on the swing."

Cassidy was resecured and then ball gagged. Dirk held up the vibrator to her eyes as he taped it to her clit and turned it on high.

****************

Dirk arrived at his home, very pleased with himself. No one had defeated Cassidy Blane in over a year. The fact that she was hot and an incredible fuck made it even more satisfying. As he put in his key in the lock, he heard a sound, but before he could react he felt a dart in his shoulder.. As he fell , he felt the stroke of a sex sword.

************

Cassidy just finished a long shower when she heard a buzz on her smart phone. It was from the committee.

"Blane, ID Delta 14."

Cassidy," Jameson the score keeper began. "We did not receive the results of last night duel.

She frowned, "I hate to confess this, I lost last night to Monroe."

He nodded, "Has not happened in a while, but he did not report the win."

"This does not track, I don't know him well but with his ego..

"Pot calling kettle."

"Fine I am an arrogant bitch, but he is just as an arrogant bastard."

Jameson looked at his computer, "Would you be able to come in?"

"Why?"

"There is something very wrong."

*****************

Dirk was hanging from a cross beam and being whipped by a dark haired woman. at the same time he was kissing another.

He was confused the submission trigger had been activated but he had not been in a duel. But serving the two women was the right thing to do.

"Now slut who are your goddess?"

You and Mistress Debby are," he replied.

Debby laughed, "This is so much easier than going through a duel."

Mary agreed as she let Dirk down. "Now lick my pussy."

"Yes Mistress."

Debby began French kissing Mary, "How long do you think we can keep him?"

"As long as we can keep the trigger going."

"You want first.?"

"Thanks, Debby looked to Dirk. "Slave fuck me!"

"Yes Mistress."

Mary enjoyed the show, while she masturbated with a vibrator.

"Yes," Debby cried. "Give it to me!"

After she got sated, Mary took her turn. "In my ass". She ordered.

"Yes slave, keep it going."

Casey and Sanderson had arrived outside Mary's house.

"Damn idiots didn't know we keep a record of the trigger activation."

"Ready?"

They burst into the house.

Casey saw Dirk tied up and about to be fucked with strapons. She was livid. The blond duelist hit Mary in the face with hew sword hilt.

Debby jumped on top of her, "He belongs to us."

Casey threw her to the floor.

"Stop hurting my mistress."

Casey looked at him with care as she activated her sword. "If anyone is going to be your Mistress, it's me."

***********************

Dirk sat at Casey's feet. He had at a couple cleansing baths.

"So that is the situation, they bypassed the trigger protocols."

He nodded," Is it permanent Mistress.?"

No, but we have no way of knowing when it will wear off."

"Even though I never lost, I wish to serve."

Casey patted his head, "Yes and I will be your loving Mistress as long as you need."

She brought him to his feet, "Now fuck me!"

Despite the trigger, he could still be forceful in sex.

"Ah!" Casey screamed in satisfaction.

"Did I please you Mistress."

"You did slave," Casey decided that she would take the benefits of having a male slave. Better her than those witches. She tied him spread eagle and went to work on his cock.

He groaned in satisfaction. Casey left him tied up as she feel asleep.

For the next week, Dirk served as her house slave during the day and sex toy at night. Casey had to remind herself not to abuse this power. But she did like having this attractive man at her whim. Casey did not physically hurt him but did in indulge the servitude part.

The next week.

"Pour my coffee."

"Do it yourself, " he replied.

She stared at him, "On your knees!" she ordered.

"No!"

Casey swung at him, he restrained her wrists. "You need to be spanked."

"Is that the proper attitude towards your Mistress."

Dirk stared at her, "The trigger is off."

She smiled," It appears so. You can release me, unless you do want to spank me."

He released her and kissed her lightly on the lips, "Not now but next time I beat you in a fight."

"Well your ego has been restored."

"Where are they?"

"In my basement,' as she lead him

Mary and Debby were naked in a cage, their bruises had not faded.

He look at their condition approvingly. "I'm glad you are on my side." Dirk told her.

"Let us out, " Mary demanded.

Casey went to the cage and dragged her out. Then she punched her in the stomach.

"What you did was no more loathsome than a rape!"

"I have an idea."

"We'll be your sex slaves, "Debby offered.

Dirk looked at her with disgust, "I am going to need at least 10 baths, to remove your stench". He looked at Casey. "Put her back in, there is someone I want you to meet."

****************

A man came in she had not seen except in her nightmares.

Dirk embraced him, "This is Kipper my teacher."

"We've met," Casey told him.

"Yes we did and I did enjoy my encounter with you."

"I did not, "Casey responded.

"You weren't suppose to," Kipper told her. "We all have our own ways to enjoy domination. Mine included making my opponent miserable.

"It did, " Casey agreed.

Well my dear you have come a long way since than. And I am extremely grateful for your help to Dirk. He is like my son."

"You asked him here? "Casey said to Dirk.

"Yes he is retired and needs some servants. So I thought he could make them miserable for us."

Casey laughed, "Then we can have our tie breaker match."

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers