Sex T.V.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

Holly was lying on the bed, on her side and she only had on a sheer, white gown. "Welcome back, I hope you enjoyed that and our wonderful sponsors!" she smiled and squeezed her breasts together. "And now, for one of the best...if not the very best clip we've even done...ladies and gentlemen, meet Talin and Zack! A hot young couple that we've 'got' to have on stage and very soon! ENJOY!" she yelled out and the clip began to play.

Kyle watched and like everyone else in the studio, plus those watching elsewhere, loved what they saw and after the clip ended, Holly could not believe how loud everyone was applauding and yelling out. "Thank you, thank you, but...we should be thanking Talin and Zack!" she said, motioning to a giant TV screen and a picture of the two kids. "How did you vote guys? Are we having them on the show or not?" she yelled and the audience went crazy.

She waited for Kyle to come on stage and hand her a red envelope. "Ok, you guys all...'everyone' of you, voted a five! Talin and Zack...wherever you are...we want you!" Holly screamed out, the audience went crazy again and she saw a dismal look on Kyle's face. She jumped off the bed and ran to him. "What? Oh no, don't tell me! They gave us fucked up info! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed, while kicking a box of decorations and she pounded her fist into a wall.

Kyle laughed and pulled Holly to him. "Stop, all you have to do is tell your people that if anyone can find them and report where they're at...you'll give a...million dollar reward, for the right people!" he said and Holly shook her head no.

"No Kyle, we'll get so many calls, it would tie up every phone line from here to L.A. and the phone company would probably turn our shit off too!" Holly laughed and ran her fingers through her thick, blonde hair, trying to think of a way to find these awesome kids, but her mind wasn't working and she had to get back on stage.

Holly ran out, jumped and landed in the middle of the bed. "Well guys, I got some bad news," she said, put her lower lip out and tried looking sad. "It seems that ol' Talin and Zack...didn't plan on joining us anymore," she said and the people started booing. "Yeah, yeah, what a freakin' shame, huh? Those two could get the fuckin' pope hard and that fucker hasn't hard-on since, Christ was a Corporal! Ha, ha, ha!" Holly laughed and didn't want a bunch of trouble. "If anyone knows Zack and Talin...please tell them that we'll pay them 'anything' they want, we want them on the show, but...but...and I mean this...do not call here or the network! If anyone knows them, tell them they have my private number and to please call me! Do not call us people!" she yelled out and the closing song started playing.

"Well, that's our show for tonight and remember...you never know where I'll pop up so...you be ready and grab those zippers!" Holly laughed and all the lights turned off.

Kyle waved his arms and clapped his hands. "Great show, Holly, it's a shame those kids gave you false info," he said, gave her a hug and a pat on her shapely ass. "Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll pop up or something." Kyle added and pulled away from the tall, sexy woman and her gorgeous body, thinking of his pregnant wife would be home from her trip and waiting for him.

Holly loved Kyle, but he was married and his wife, Paige was a great woman and she had to stay away from him. "Yeah, maybe we'll get lucky and they pop up or something," she smiled, as her left ass cheek tingled from his loving slap and her pussy burned. "Are you going out with the crew tonight and hang out?" Holly asked, looking to Kyle and she wished he didn't turn her on this much.

Kyle wanted to, but he promised Paige that he'd be home right after the show and she told him that she had a big surprise for him. 'It couldn't much of a surprise, we haven't had sex in seven months, I still have three more to go and I'm gunna have to wait six weeks after she has the baby! Plus, her fucking teeth are horrible and the poor thing can't even suck my cock!' he thought, watching Holly walking around in the sheer gown, her ass giggling and his cock grew. 'Oh god, I need to go, before I end up fuckin' that horny bitch and screwing up my life!' he thought and hurried to his office, got his things and quickly headed to his car and home.

**************

"Damn, that was so cool, wasn't it?" Zack asked, turning to Talin and her face was bright red. "Awe, did that embarrass you?" he teased her and gave her a big hug.

"No, you shit head, I'm not embarrassed!" Talin laughed and thought of what she did for Zack.

"Well, what's wrong then, why's your face so fuckin' red?" he asked, looking to her pretty face and Zack wished that she'd help him again.

She tried to hide her face, but Zack knew her too well and couldn't hide her feelings.

"Because, it kinda...excited me...too...silly!" Talin giggled and could feel her nipples filling with blood.

He heard Talin and snuggled closer to her. "You know...if you wanted, you could...um do it again and I wouldn't mind." Zack said with a teasing wink and she laughed, but it wasn't her normal laugh and she hugged him.

She laughed and caressed his face. "Yeah, I bet you wouldn't!" Talin smiled, rolled on her back and Zack turned into her side.

"I just thought I'd offer and be the loving friend!" he said and could feel his cock filling with blood.

"You fuck...a loving friend, huh? I'll remember that the next time you want something...other than that!" she laughed and could feel his cock getting big against her thigh.

"Oh come on, you said you liked it too and that it might happen again." Zack said as he ran his fingers through her hair and leaned to give her a small kiss.

"I said...maybe." Talin whispered, as his lips touched hers and she wanted to scream. "And, you said that I was only a...friend!" she smiled, giggled and kissed him this time.

He kissed Talin and slid his right hand around her tiny body. "Oh come on, you know I was just kidding about that, please!" he begged, putting out his lower lip and Talin kissed it.

She laughed at him and Talin needed to feel Zack again. "Turn on your back and...I'll go get the oil from my bathroom," she smiled as his face lit up with joy and ran to get the oil. She was back in fifteen seconds and Zack was raging hard. "Oh wow, I guess you did liked when I...jerked you off...didn't you?" Talin smiled, sat on his thighs and his big cock was right by her pussy. She moved forward, grabbed him and pressed Zack against her small body. "Look Zack and see how far you'd go inside me," she whispered with a tiny grin, opened the oil and let it dribble on his cock.

He watched Talin and knew this would be better than when they were on the show. "Oh cool, it would go all the way in you and come out of your mouth!" he teased, she laughed and his cock fell on her panties. "Oh god, Talin...you're so hot and...and...wet!" Zack moaned and reached behind Talin to squeeze her tiny ass.

She smiled and bit her lip, trying to hold an orgasm and not cum on Zack. "He's big, but thank god, not that big, you silly!" Talin laughed and started to move her tiny hands around his thick cock-shaft. "How do you get that thing in a girl's...um...pussy?" she asked with a giggle and could feel her face turning red.

"Well, I can't tell you that, but...um I could...show you." Zack smiled and Talin giggled at him.

She heard Zack and laughed. "Oh really! Yeah, I don't think that's gunna happen!" she smiled and started stroking him faster. "I bet you'd love fuckin' me, wouldn't you? Would you like to slid that big, pussy splitter in me and fuck my brains out...wouldn't you?" Talin growled as she jerked, pulled and stroked his long cock.

Zack was so close, but he was trying his best to last as long as possible and Talin's words were killing him. "Yes I would! You nasty, little girl! Go baby, jerk that thing!" he moaned as Talin smiled down to him and she leaned over him.

"Cum for me, Zack and I'll let you cum in my...mouth again, like on the TV show! Want to cum in my mouth and hear me gag on you?" Talin whispered as she pulled and stroked his shaft. "My Zack! My guy! My man!" she purred and heard Zack gasping for air. "Oh wow, are you close and ready, baby? Hum?" she teased, started to twist his big cock-head and put it against her panting mouth.

Zack watched her and his cock was ready to burst. "You are sooo fucking good to me and I love...you!" he grunted, Talin took him in her warm mouth and she drank his warm gift.

***************

A week later, Holly walked into the studio and hoped that someone had a lead on her loving couple. "Hello people, any good news for me or not?" she yelled out and a young, female intern came running up to her and she was smiling from ear to ear.

"Ms. Lust, a guy contacted me last night and said that they looked a lot like two people he went to high school with, but the people he knows..." she said and motioned for Holly to come closer. "He said the people...are brother and sister!" the intern said and Holly gave her a hug.

"Oh my god! Jenny right? What school and where is it at?" Holly asked as she hugged the tall girl and knew that she'd get hired now.

"Yes, I'm Jenny, Not far from here and the school is called, Tates Creek High School, I've already sent a crew over there and they are to ask everyone they see!" Jenny said with pride, knowing she did the right thing and hoped that she'd get a permanent job on the show.

"How sure was he that they were related to each other and did he have any proof?" Holly asked as they quickly walked back to her dressing room and closed the door.

"The guy said that they're in the school year book and listed as brother and sister!" Jenny smiled and noticed Holly was looking her over.

"Oh god, wouldn't that be sooo fuckin' cool! Two people, a brother and sister, fuckin' on my god damn show! Fuck yeah!" She laughed and hoped they could find the two kids.

***************

The tall, lanky kid looked at the picture of Talin and he smiled. "Oh wow man, yeah...that's Talin McGwire and she's one cold hearted bitch! She sticks to herself and I only seen her with some guy after school, nobody else...ever!" The kid as the pretty woman from SEX TV held of another picture. "Yeah, that's the guy and he's kinda mean too!" he said and watched as the woman dialed a number on her phone.

"Holly, it's Loren Jones, I have them! Yes, I'm with a guy right now, at the school and he sees Talin and Zack everyday!"

"Do I get all the reward money?" The kid asked and Loren held up her finger.

"Yes, understand and do I cut the kid a check or what?" she asked Holly and smiled. "Ok, I'll hang around here and wait for them." Loren said and closed the small phone. "I'll write you a check and is there any place they meet or what?" she asked and quickly wrote the kid his check.

He watched and couldn't believe the money he was going to have now. "Yeah, she's in my Math class, but that's over and you'll have to meet them out by the student parking around...three." He said and walked away.

Loren sat in her car and waited, smoking and sipping her coffee. "Almost three and time for me to get my promotion!" she smiled and saw a car pull up. It was Zack and he got out of the car. She opened her door and slowly made her way towards him.

"Zack, I'm Loren and I'm from..."

He grabbed his head and wanted to scream. 'Damn it, Talin was right and she'll never help me again!' he thought and hoped she wasn't serious about never helping him ever again. "Why couldn't you just let it be? We gave you a good show and helped Holly's ratings." Zack asked and saw Talin coming towards them. She didn't look very happy and her face was cold.

"I was right, wasn't I?" she snapped at Zack and Talin was pissed. "I knew it Zack, I tried to fucking tell you, but nooo, you wouldn't listen to me and now, we're going to pay for it!" she growled at him and shook her head.

"Talin, calm down and listen. Holly said she will pay you guys anything and she meant it!" Loren said as she looked at Talin and hoped. "Just come over to the studio and hear what she has to say. She'll even pay you twenty grand just for coming and talking with her. Please!" Loren begged and saw the kids smile at each other.

"Hell, why not Talin and make even more money! We can listen, but it doesn't mean that we have to do anything." Zack smiled and looked at Loren. "Ok, we'll go talk to her and you'll give us a right or should I follow you there?"

"Either way, it's up to you." Loren smiled and she was so happy.

***************

"Hi guys, you almost got away from me, but I have ways and means to find you!" Holly said and could quickly see that the kids weren't very happy and they were very jumpy.

"Yeah, so what and when I gave you the wrong info...you should have let us alone!" Zack said as he held Talin's hand the entire time.

"I couldn't do that and pass up something like you guys! God almighty, you guys made my ratings jump so high...I'm the number one show in the fuckin' country!" Holly said and figured you better hurry this along. "Ok, you guys watch the show and know how things work. If you come on the show, perform on stage and put on a good show...I'll pay you..."

"Wait, what do you want us to do?" Talin asked and had an idea of what Holly would want from them.

"I want you and Zack to...fuck!" Holly said and Talin's face was bright red. "Is there a problem? Maybe...you two are...brother and sister!"

"So, what if we are? We're both over eighteen!" Talin snapped back and she was ready to leave. "We can't make it with each and I won't talk about it!" she added and wondered what Holly would think up next.

"What if...you sucked him off on stage? I'll pay you...one million each!"

"No!" Talin said and she heard Zack moan.

"One little blow job Talin and suck him dry!" Holly smiled, licked her lips and she could see Talin thinking about it. "I'd even be willing for a repeat of what you did the other night. I'll double what I paid you!" Holly said and wished this was going better.

Talin heard the woman and smiled. "Nope, we want two each and like before, we want cash!" she said and Holly grabbed her phone.

"Get someone to the bank and draw two million cash from the studio account, hurry!" Holly smiled and reached to hold Talin's tiny hand. "Can I tell everyone that um...you're brother and sister? Please, I'll throw in...ten more grand each." Holly watched and Talin nodded yes. She dialed the phone again and waited. "Hey, make that...one hundred and twenty grand!" Holly said and she jumped up. "You guys are going to be sooo fuckin' awesome and I can't wait to see you again! I'll be right back and we'll go over the details about tonight's show!" she said with excitement and left the room.

"I think you are crazy and have too much time on your hands!" Talin laughed, as she thought of sucking off Zack...of...jerking off Zack, not sucking him off and her body tingled. She looked to Zack and saw a little disappointment on his face, but Talin wasn't ready for that yet and he would have to wait. "You wanted me to suck it...didn't you?" she asked, caressing Zack's face and he nodded.

He smiled, looked into Talin's beautiful eyes and he nodded yes. "Yeah, but I'm cool with anything you do for me, sis." Zack smiled, leaned towards Talin and kissed her on the mouth. "I love you so much!" he whispered into ear and slid his hand down Talin's thigh and towards her aching pussy. "Let me help you tonight...as you jerk me off, please! I'll only use my fingers and nothing more." Zack pleaded with her and Talin had to smile.

"You silly!" she giggled at him and started thinking about his fingers up her twat, teasing and fucking it. "Maybe...maybe not!" Talin whispered, as her heart raced and she was on fire for big brother Zack.

***************

The stage was dark, only a single spot light shinning down and Holly was dressed in a sheer-white gown. "Ladies and gentlemen, two weeks ago on my show, we had the pleasure of watching a pretty young lady and a very handsome young man, by the names of...Talin and Zack!" she said and the people in the studio went crazy cheering. "Well, have I got a surprise for you and you're gunna fuckin' love it!" she said and the crowd went wild again. "Ladies and gentlemen...Talin and her handsome...are you ready...her brother...Zack!" Holly yelled out, the audience went was silent and a loud gasp could be heard, but a light came on and when they saw Zack, they cheered louder than ever.

The stage went dark and another light lit up a large bed. Zack stood naked by the bed and Talin slipped her body into his arms. "Just relax and pretend we're at home." Zack whispered to her, as they hugged and could hear the people murmuring.

Talin held Zack and she could feel his cock was already hard, waiting for her hands, but hoping for her mouth and her insides were churning at the thought. "That's kinda hard when you know that millions and millions of people are watching us, silly!" she giggled and pressed her hips into his, enjoying the feel of his gorgeous cock against her tiny pair of white panties and Talin thought of sucking Zack, her brother. "Kiss me..." she purred in his, ear, slid her right hand down, over his pulsing shaft and wrapped her fingers half way around it. "You're sooo damn hard and all...mine!" she moaned into his mouth and they kissed, while Talin's hand slid up and down his long cock.

He held Talin and loved the feel of her bare flesh against his, hoping that she'd change her mind and suck him off. Right before the show started, Holly offered Talin and Zack double the money if she did. That would give them two hundred and forty grand. "I'm always hard for you and this beautiful body!" he moaned, kissed her deeper and slid his hands over Talin's excited nipples. He gently rolled them between his fingers and gently pulled her soft flesh. "I love you," he moaned again as Talin pulled his throbbing cock and motioned for him to get on the bed.

Talin watched as he moved to the middle of the bed and she slid up to him, her side pressed to him and her burning pussy was against his thigh. "I love kissing you...it's so...erotic and kinda nasty!" she moaned, enjoying her brothers' tongue, as it slipped in and out of her mouth. "Makin' out with my big, handsome...brother and playing with your...cock!" she whimpered and her hand slid over his dry shaft. "Ouch, I need to move down and get you...wet and let you fuck my hands!" Talin moaned as they kissed and she started kissing her way down his chest.

"Oh my god, you're going to kill me!" he moaned as she moved down and started kissing his chest. Talin slowly kissed and she found his right nipple. He felt her licking it and gently sucking it. "Oh shit, that's nice, baby and you should let me do things like that to...you!" he moaned when her teeth nipped it and Zack felt Talin giggle. "Hey now, I could flip your ass over and do it to you...on national TV!" he teased and Talin bit the other nipple. "Ouch, you brat!" he laughed and figured what the hell.

Zack grabbed her wrist, rolled over and he was on top of her, with his stiff cock resting on Talin's wet panties and her heart was pounding. "Zack...no!," she said with a small hint of fear in her voice and he leaned down to her left nipple. Talin felt his warm tongue flick the little nub and her back arched off the bed. "Oh Zack...yes!" she cried out with need and the audience gasped. His tongue kept flicking her nipple and Talin could feel the blood pulsing through his long shaft, as it lay on her panties and teasing her pussy.

Zack held Talin's wrist and kept teasing her nipple. "I told you that you'd like it, didn't I?" he whispered, leaned to her right breast and started tormenting it. His tongue flicked it, he gently kissed it and Zack flexed his cock.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers