Sex Tales for the New Millennium Ch. 02

Story Info
Sci-fi neuro psyche-related tales.
4k words
4.57
4.3k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2. (Sarah)

I think tonight is going to be an exciting night. My heart is ready to be alive again. Let me take my time, like I've done for the last two months. I've wanted to go back to visit Main Man, but I didn't feel I should hurry. I wanted to take my time.

I think it started when I thought about something I'd said earlier, that "I was pretty much a virgin." That wasn't exactly true. The clarification is a story but I'm not ready to tell it now. The important point, I decided, was that maybe there was something to my feeling at that time — my feeling of not having fully arrived. I realized I wasn't fully there, even after my visit to Main Dude's incredible castle. It was fun and pleasurable and so validating, in ways I still don't fully understand. Yet I didn't feel like I was fully there, fully aware. Was something missing? It went so fast. Maybe its difficult to absorb the first time or two? Maybe sex isn't an all-or-nothing deal?

I realized I was full of questions, and I wanted some education. What could I do? Society keeps sex hidden — or at least implicit — in the day. And the nights are obviously dark and dangerous, nowhere for a sensitive person to explore. I wasn't ready for sex shops, and my friends laughed when I bordered on bringing the topic up. The internet was my only hope. But as I looked and looked, I found that education wasn't easy to find! That seemed odd. It was soeasyto find crap, commercial exploitation. Like the strip malls that surrounded my neighborhood — they were easy to find, indeed, impossible to avoid. But nice stuff, like nature, or beauty, or just a place to walk or be with people, are all crowded out. Is exploitation all this planet is good for?!

But slowly, eventually, and after persistence, I found some fertile grounds. There were nice articles in the Wackypedia, and Koogle turned out an honest tool — 'sex education' meant that. So ironic! And there was lots of fiction, at all levels of quality. So many ways of being! So much variety!

So I read a lot. I had many feelings. I felt good, and sometimes I felt bad. I decided I should catalog those feelings, maybe even write a book. But not now.

I did find some prizes. The first was technical information, which I applied and practiced, all in my safe bedroom lab. Mmmm.

But then the outside world intruded on my life and the work situation got bad. Exploitive assholes who can't get kicks in more constructive ways, trying to drain the life out of me. Even mean vampires would be better, or at least more honest. I got angry, and then depressed. Surfing went morbid. And wow, I found some negative takes on sexuality.

It seems that for much of human history, the doctrine was that sex was evil. As I comprehended their arguments, I stepped into sinkholes of guilt. Sex, the original sin. Treatises on the mortal sin of masturbation, perhaps the best and most evil example of self absorption. I was often self absorbed, and sometimes it was my only pleasure. Had I spent too much time alone? Was that my busy parents fault? Am I just another narcissistic failure in a generation raised without proper fear of hellfire?

The thought of going to church entered my mind for the first time. Fortunately, it left. I just couldn't believe their doctrine. Their hypocrisy was just so obvious. Look what the church's 'just say no' doctrine led to. Thank god I was never an alter boy! I twisted the phrase to make the irony clear.

"Just say 'no,'to a billion neurons?!"

Yet, it seemed that saying 'yes' could be a joke too. Yes, I probably could have learned to fit into the sex-teen stereotype that most of our culture implicitly encourages, while hypocritically mouthing 'no'. Most kids in high school did try to fit, me included. But my friends seemed to lose their brains as they exposed their skin, and it made me sad. And at least for me, public exposure made it difficult to hear my own thoughts. I'm sorry, but the history of the world has produced a few good ideas that hide amidst the crap of high school. I wanted to grapple with the ideas in clothes I could space out in.

So here I was, a few years later, and I did fit into something sleazy. Something about the place and time felt right.

One night I saw a movie that gave me some perspective. It was about old times, the 60's, and the beginning had this fascinating tone. There was this mother, a good woman, in a small town. She had a family, including a dedicated workaholic husband, but it wasn't enough for her. She had a home, and a kid, and men were walking on the moon. But it wasn't enough for her. And then this hippie guy came to town. And beautifully, like a wonderful dream, he helped her discover her sexuality. She became alive. I cried. There was something so human about it. Apparently, she never had good sex, never a passionate outlet for her existence. How could one get locked into such a deal?

But then, of course, things turned bad in the movie. I turned it off. Why do stories about human discovery have to be shrouded in darkness...?

I guess this movie was about this thing called the 'sexual revolution.' I don't really understand it because from my viewpoint it was a major, total, extreme, flop. Apparently, people gained permission to say the word 'sex,' and the technology to have sex often. Ok, the pill is great; thank you!!! But the freedom it enabled has not been realized, as far as I can tell. Nobody has gained real insight about sexuality nor, perhaps more revealingly, humanity. Sexuality, in our society, is so lost in exploitation!

So I've come to a resolution, or at least a perspective. Maybe we are all on a long and difficult road to becoming fully human, still far from our destination, perhaps still trying to find our direction. Perhaps sexuality has been difficult for people to deal with. And perhaps the sexual revolution was just an early baby step. Maybe I'm hung up too, but maybe a little less so than my parents. They don't seem free sexually but at least they have always been decent to me. And because of that, maybe I've been able to learn to approach the subject just a little more openly. And maybe I can learn to be freer, and maybe someday I help raise children more open than me.

So here I am. Trying to feel myself, but still just starting. There seems to be something out there, a frontier of learning to be human. And just maybe I can explore its edge. What an opportunity tonight presents!

-------------

That's my excitement. The music is pounding in the background. I looked at my beloved smart-alecky minidress in the closet; it makes me feel hot. But tonight I will wear another design.

The thin natural silk bra and undies will cover concisely, providing a soft inner layer. The natural silk color is almost virginal, yet not. The panties went on first, revealing hints of darkness, down there. Then I pulled on short black leather shorts that fit me like a glove. It paid to pay the seamstress. When I bent over a little awning opened to let in the air. And now that I'm standing the shorts set off the white and pink in the mirror so well. The demi-bra was next. Not bad. I followed with leather vest for scaffolding; a mix of toughness and vulnerability. I twisted and leapt. I liked the energy.

The outer layer began with short leather boots punctuated by short spikes. A leather jacket and a matching mini over the shorts finished the outer skins. I was ready.

I faded out the music and stepped loudly across the floor. A pushbutton opened the garage door and the moonlight streamed in. The motorcycle was pointing outward, glistening. My stallion, ready to take me wear I wanted to go.

I put my hands on the bars and mounted the leather saddle, kissing it with my lips. I sat up and my boot pushed down on the pedal with a strong force anchored and balanced from my lower chakra. The cycle revved and I felt its reliable power. I entered the balmy night, ready to find my way.

The cars seemed to like me as I dashed in and out. The lights stayed green and I was cutting out of town. The wind was blowing. On the bridge I took the middle lane between two semis and they wobbled as I passed. Good thing I wore the shorts.

The traffic soon mellowed and dark forested hills invited me in. The road looked like a zebra with the moon cutting through the trees. I felt a strong rhythm — was this me?

The distance to the house seemed shorter than I remembered but I couldn't deny the feelings as I recognized the start of the foot path. I stopped and turned off my headlight to appreciate the moon through the trees. It was bright but the path was dark. I was at the edge of darkness.

Skipping up sounded fun but I couldn't leave my cycle by the road. I jumped back on and rode up to find the driveway. It started at an exquisite gate — art deco with just enough decor — and it was open. The driveway was smooth, surrounded by a mature forest and a dark organic carpet. The trees were immense, supporting an incredible canopy etched by the moon. To the sides I started to see larger structures and perhaps hedges. Was that an alter? It looked intriguing but the front door was within sight. The stone castle glistened in elegance.

Somehow I figured I didn't need to call. The address card didn't list a phone. Several cars were parked at the side and faint light and soft music pulsed from inside. I parked and dismounted. I unzipped the jacket and cool air reached in to embrace my breasts. My legs were cool but the center was warm. I pulled off the shorts from under the skirt and stored them in the cycle bag. I shook off kinks and adjusted the panties to feel just right. The night was dark and mysterious and yet palpable. A cool breeze was kissing my rear cheeks. I was being brave, even reckless. But the scars of my last visit had disappeared. I had felt nourished and alive when I left the castle, and that feeling lingered for many days before dissipating into my mundane life. And now all felt good again. I looked at the platform where I had danced and felt the thrill and energy. That thought warmed me, and I thought of him. I faced the door and felt my heat.

I stepped onto the porch and knocked. It opened to show my friendly dude1, who said a warm "hello" and welcomed me in.

I stepped into music and soft light and a number of people scattered around in a party. Light drinks and snacks were on the tables. The air was warm and comfortable. But almost immediately my attention was drawn across the room, to a cluster of people wherein main man stood, this time with no glasses at all. He wore tight leather pants and a lovely deep blue long sleeve that heated up my blood. His dark hair had lovely waves that framed deep eyes. Opposite him stood several people in conversation, but the man was looking at me. Our eyes connected. The pathway between us was clear. Without a second thought I dropped my jacket on the floor and walked in a deliberate mission. Heads turned and conversation quieted as my boot-steps marked a steady path along our connection.

I stopped inches from his smiling eyes. They seemed to welcome me. I moved one of my hands slowly toward his cock. His smile deepened. His pack was soft and cuddly and warm, for lovely seconds. As slight embarrassment snuck into his smile as pressure built and built. As it reached hard, I stepped up on my toes and put my hand behind his head and then my tongue and self inside his mouth. He put his arms around me and his hands on my ass and pulled me up and close.

For a moment his power almost captured me and I could have fell into his support. But power was surging inside me and I rocked our weight back onto my toes. Still kissing him, I anchored myself and then slowly pushed forward to throw him gently onto the empty fainting sofa behind him. The people had stepped back to give us room and now he was on his back with me on top of him. I adjusted to my position and then refocussed on my goal. I moved my head back to look into his eyes and smiled.

He said "I'm glad you're here."

I said "Me too." And then I stroked his lovely blue shirt and started undoing at the top. I rubbed his chest as it moved up and down with excited breath. Then my hand stopped, on his heart. It felt very alive.

With my other hand I returned to his knot. I worked slowly to try to undo the kinks, but they were tight against the leather. I had to use both hands to pull his pants open and down, but then it popped out like a great worm ofDuneready to ride. I pulled aside my panties and then went forward onto him in one continuing move. Without stopping I sat down as he slowly filled me with pleasure, and then I slowly sat back. I tore off my vest like a soccer star and started to ride the pleasure. His was going deeper inside me and making wonderful grunts. I raised my hand like a rodeo cowboy and rode and rode. I screamed, "Yes!" "Yes," "Yes!!" It was wonderful. And then I saw him looking like he was coming. I slowed to a crawl. I swayed slowly until he seemed ready for more and I slowly started to rev up. His mouth opened in pleasure and I rode and rode some more. His eyes were bulging but not exploding so I pushed harder and harder. Then I switched tactics and went horizontal, facing down toward him in a reverse missionary. My vagina tightened around the cock and my body went up and down. My ass felt visible and I realized they all were watching. I kept hammering away and he started to sigh. Still looking at him, I let their wondrous stares into my head. I could feel full woman and hot girl and both of the dudes. The people seemed to reflect back my heat. I was starting to come and my head and body were filling with pure pleasure. Their eyes seemed to pump energy into me and my screaming became louder and louder, mixed with his grunts. My man reached a climax at the height of my fits, intense moments of ecstasy. And then we slowly calmed down. My pumping and moaning quieted and I heard a murmur in the crowd. Soft blackness filled my mind. I knew where I was — laying on top of my man. My eyes were closed but I felt the moon through a skylight in the ceiling that I felt but hadn't yet seen. The moonlight seemed to bathe my body like it was kissing the Earth. The murmur from the crowd sounded like hugs and congratulations and I sank into quiet.

----------------------

Some moments later I awoke with a light. My energy was back and I liked where I lay. The party was continuing softly and I looked around. A few people were watching me, a few watching while they talked, and most others were happily elsewhere. It occurred to me I would be embarrassed if I were at a usual party, but that was not happening here. The people were warm and smiling. The dudes and woman I knew were nice, and I would like to know who the rest of the people were. But I was full of this good feeling and there was this man, and those wonderful thoughts filled my mind. I wiggled my ass in a fit of happiness. It squirted out and we laughed. I pulled my head to look at him and he was watching me with a big smile. I kissed him and squeezed my arms around him to hug.

I whispered "can you take me on a walk?" into his ear and he smiled and said "yes".

I zipped him up and then pulled him up with one hand. Those were nice pants! I pulled my skirt up just a bit high, put my hand around his waist, and sauntered with him to the door. I picked up my jacket and put it on. I put a snack in one pocket and a drink in the other. I asked him if he wanted anything and he said "no, thank you."

We stepped into the doorway and I turned around and waved to the crowd with my hand. Then we turned to go and I waved again. The air was rich and wonderful.

Immediately there was a path that looked inviting and we followed it. The greenery was beautiful and I felt warm in its energy. Soon I saw a clearing and I decided to get to the point. I looked main man in the eye and blurted it out.

"My time with you has been incredible and I'm not about to complain, but some things seemed beyond being human as I imagined it. I didn't know what to think.

"You may not be a vampire. But what are you?" I hoped my question wasn't too sharp, or idiotic.

His expression was understanding and I was relieved. His answer started right away and sounded honest. "No, I'm not a vampire, as you have discovered. What I am is not easy to explain to you. Let me start with what is clear.Youare human, very human, and that is why I am so fortunate to be with you. You have amazing energies. You have beauty, and growth, and existence. I hope this is not totally surprising, but the energies you feel are from you. They emanate from you and your excitement. I can help reflect some of them, and I also... ingest some them. It makes me feel very, very good. You nourish me, in the most wonderful way. And you get something back when you feel your energies. It nourishes your brain, your mental and physical network. It can be a little unsettling. But I've watched you. You know yourself. You have strength, and you have balance, and you know how to take things at your own speed. I so loved feeling you explore, and stop, and assess, and decide to be.

"You can get to know more about me and others like me, but it will require the clear vision and open mind I see in you. And you will learn. About yourself, about time and scale, and about your privileged place in this universe."

We walked silently as I weighed what he had said. It seemed pretty cool. And I couldn't deny how alive I was feeling. And my feelings for him — like love, but not attached. I liked the guy but there was no continuing relationship here. What there was did seem nourishing, and validating. And it made me feel beautiful.

"Yes, you are very beautiful," said main man. I stepped back and stopped; I hadn't heard a sound.

"I'm sorry, but it is so beautiful, to us, to see humans feel their beauty. In your ecstasy, your beauty is not felt just by those near you, but throughout a very large area. Do you know how many of us felt you?"

"You mean in your living room?" I said, embarrassment finding me.

"No, though that was wonderful. But I don't think you know how wonderful your energy is. The first loud expression of your existence, or I should say the one that caught my ear, was when you first leaped up to the top of the ravine."

Embarrassed more, I said, "You mean months ago?!"

"Yes, months ago. Butpleasedo not feel embarrassed. We don't record anything, your identity remains unknown; we don't really 'see' you. Nevertheless, your 'being' wasfeltthroughout this planet, with delight and pleasure and reassurance that another human was starting to awaken. You don't know how wonderful that feeling is."

I guess that was a compliment, and it sounded sincere, and for some reason so real, I just took it in. I resumed walking and he followed, and I enjoyed the pace of steps as I let feelings sink in. And then I stopped at a setting with a table and benches that overlooked a hill. I looked at the moon and the silhouette of the trees. I looked at him and his now-familiar smile and warm eyes. It was all so beautiful; the friendly man in the fertile forest.

I saw a tree that bent over to make a perfect bench and motioned that he should lay down, back along the trunk. I removed my clothes in the moonlight and unzipped him once again. I sat on him and felt like a living marble statue, glistening. I got out his tool and it was soft and vulnerable. I treated it very gently, and then I slipped it between my folds. I moved up and down slightly and watched him smile. I raised my head and smiled as the air kissed my breasts and he grew to enter my body. I started out slow but gradually built up as it got harder and harder. The tree's perfect angle would let me pump with all my might. I built it up and then I worked him hard and long, and eventually we were heaving toward another climax, screaming ever louder. As I neared the top of mine, I sat back and the entire lovely scene flashed through my mind. I became a fountain and warm liquid flowed out at him. After we slowed I lay on him and we rolled onto my skins that covered the ground. We kissed and hugged and he pulled my jacket tight around my body.

12