Sex Tales for the New Millennium Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stroked me gently as I rested. Soft, relaxing strokes, it felt like the forest was stroking me. I felt so comfortable. And then, as my energy returned, his strokes slowly changed. Softly, he appreciated my curves, my muscles. I was a sculpture, interconnected. Slowly the energy rose, and he whispered "you are a goddess" over and over. My whole body was sensitive. The strokes seemed to hold me, surround me. They moved to the most sensitive parts, probing, and moving back, and probing, and moving in. I felt him, and I felt much more. I came many times. I moved to lay on top of him. And then I melted slowly, into a heavenly mist. I rested.

And slowly, pleasantly, through the mist, I realized that I was floating, and dreaming. And I was not alone. I was laying on top of Main Man but that wasn't it. He was with me, floating, somehow sharing with me. We were continuing our earlier hug, and he was waiting to journey further, if I wanted. I was still making him happy, very happy, but in some endless unbounded way. And I felt so good, I felt myself and I felt part of the universe. I gave him my permission and we continued. Gravity let go and I drifted into some wonderful journey. Slow, changing, wonderful. Time was gone yet I was being, existing, floating. I was and I was becoming.

And eventually I was ready to stop. Slowly we returned. He was very thankful. I felt so myself, and I felt so thankful too.

Before leaving, I talked with hot babe about doing her dress. It was real. My goodbye with main man was warm, and so was my journey home. Very warm.

12