Sex Talk with Kathie Lee and Hoda Ch. 03

Story Info
Kathie Lee and Hoda with Andrea Mitchell.
1.2k words
4.14
5.8k
5
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,121 Followers

This is a fuck and suck parody.

"Hey there everyone. You know what time it is... Its Sex Talk time!!" Hoda screamed out. It was time for she and Kathie Lee's top rated segment, where they talk sex, with a guest. "Yes it is, please welcome our guest today, Andrea Mitchell!!" Kathie Lee said excitedly. Andrea came out dressed in a black turtleneck blouse, black pants and heels. Kathie Lee was wearing a white wraparound bodysuit, no bra and white heels. Hoda was wearing a brown wraparound bodysuit and brown heels. She wasn't wearing a bra either. Andrea sat and smiled big at the wild and horny audience.

"Welcome Andrea. Our topic today is May/December romance." Hoda said, smiling and rubbing Andrea's hand.

"Or as I like to call it... Young cocks for my mature holes!" Kathie Lee blurted out and shook her great tits, in her outfit.

"Well I do enjoy nice, juicy, young cocks Kathie Lee. I'm very fond of sucking out their young cream and swallowing it down. I also love taking them in my holes and draining their cocks dry." Andrea said, winking at the crowd.

"Ok missy, put that mouth where these cocks are. Boys come on out here and get sucked and fucked!" Kathie Lee motioned to the back and four 18 year old young men came out, with their hard young cocks bouncing, and stood beside Andrea.

"Well now, thank you ladies for my treat. It's time to suck and fuck, baby." Andrea said smiling. She got up and knelt down between them and started sucking on those young cocks. She alternated between them, her red lipstick disappearing, smearing all over the thick cocks. Andrea moaned loudly and took her pants and panties off, as she deepthroated four cocks. They all grabbed her head and forced their young cocks all the way down her sucking, mature throat. She licked each cock as she sucked them down. She massaged their big, young balls, reveling in all of the young, manmeat she had to play with. Andrea sucks and fucks as many young cocks as she can. She worked them all faster, sucking, licking, chewing on them. She worked them like only an experienced cock slut can. All four young men moaned, as Andrea expertly sucked them off. She was a mature, cock hungry predator and they were her prey.

"Suck 'em down baby." Kathie Lee encouraged Andrea. Kathie Lee and Hoda undressed. She started making out with Hoda. They kissed and groped each other's tits. Two more young guys came out and bent them over the desk. They ate them out, licking those mature pussies and squeezing their soft asses. The young guys made Kathie Lee and Hoda cum and swallowed the pussy cream down. The all out fuckfest began. Andrea sucked out four loads of young jizz, getting face blasted by the four cocks she sucked off. They covered her sexy, mature face with young jizz and she lapped it up hungrily.

Kathie Lee and Hoda got assfucked in tandem by their two young studs. Each guy smacked their asses and slammed their thick cocks up those ripe asses with youthful vigor and lust. They drilled their asses so fucking hard, the desk moved a couple of feet. They just kept pounding those famous, mature asses faster and fucking faster. Hoda squirted across the floor, her juice flying at supersonic speed. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BABYYYYYYYYYY!!" Kathie Lee screamed out as her young lover slammed up her well used ass with blazing speed, smacking that famous ass, so fucking hard, his handprint was tattooed on her ass. She squirted everywhere. Her juices were flying across the studio, as the wild audience cheered and screamed.

Andrea was getting double anal from two young cocks. Her sexy, soft ass was piledriven into sexual bliss. She squirted four times, covering both guys. They sucked her mature tits and pulled her hair. She loved every fucking second of it. The two other young cocks sprayed her mature face with their jizz and immediately washed it off with their piss. Andrea was lapping up their piss, her tongue licking out all the way. She swallowed all of the piss in her mouth and sucked them both off again. The two cocks in her ass both came and overflowed her sexy ass with jizz. It poured out. Hoda ran over and sucked it out of her ass, swallowing it all down. She lapped up the jizz on the floor too and swallowed that down. She sucked off all four cocks and swallowed there jizz too. They all pissed on Andrea and Hoda's mature, sexy faces. Andrea sucked down, as much piss, as she could.

"I'll suck off any cock in the audience. Just come up her and shove it in my mouth." Kathie Lee was so fucking horny. 15 audience members came up and took her up on it. She sucked off all 15 cocks. She swallowed 8 loads and Andrea swallowed the other 7. Andrea loves sucking cock even more than Kathie Lee. Andrea let six young cocks fuck her mouth and pussy, three in each, at the same time. The crowd cheered her on.

"ANDREA. SUCK SUCK SUCK!!" They chanted over and over. Andrea sucked off all three cocks, getting pummeled with young jizz, it poured out of her mouth. She lapped it up off of the floor and sucked each cock dry.

Hoda got triple anal and squirted 7 times. Her caramel ass was slammed into submission. They kept fucking her even after they came. They each came up her ass three times. Kathie Lee came over and sucked each cock dry and sucked the cum out of Hoda's sexy caramel toned ass. The three young guys sucked the sweet tit milk out of Kathie Lee and Hoda's tits. Hoda sprayed hers all over their cocks and sucked it off. Kathie Lee sprayed hers on their cocks and sucked their balls, as they all plowed Hoda's bushy, mature pussy. Four guys all assfucked Kathie Lee at the same time. She squirted 7 times and Hoda sucked her pussy clean, as the young cocks wrecked her ass.

The three young cocks plowing Andrea's soft, mature ass pulled out and came all over it. Hoda licked all the cum up and she and Andrea swapped it. They put on a show, letting it hang off of their tongues, then lapping it up. They swallowed every fucking drop, smiling big. It was a crazy old/young fuckfest. All six young cocks and the audience member's cocks too, all pissed on the faces of all three mature women. Piss was flying everywhere. Andrea, Hoda and Kathie Lee all licked it up off the floor and swallowed it down. They sucked off each cock twice also. They swapped the cum, spitting it on each other's faces and licking it off.

Andrea ate ice cream out of Hoda's caramel pussy. Two young cocks pissed on Hoda's pussy, as Andrea ate the ice cream, adding sum extra flavor. Andrea ate it all up happily. She even asked them for sum cum topping and they gave it to her. They jizzed all over Hoda's sweet, brown labia and Andrea licked it all up. She swallowed it all, winking at them. "Thanks guys, it's delicious." Andrea smiled at them. It was a cum and piss filled day for all three mature ladies. There wasn't much sex talking going on, but a whole lot of fucking. It was just another wild day with... Sex Talk With Kathie Lee And Hoda.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,121 Followers