Sex Therapist

Story Info
Novice husband allows therapist to demonstrate on his wife...
3.1k words
4.23
157.6k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MakeMeWine
MakeMeWine
135 Followers

My husband and I were having problems in bed. No matter what we did, he could not get hard. We decided to go see a specialist, our friends had seen him and said he was great. We had our first appointment today.

Sitting in the waiting room, flipping through the magazine, I could tell my husband, John, was getting uncomfortable. He could get really closed up when he was upset, and i just prayed we would be able to get something out of this session.

"Mr. and Mrs. Hayden?" A nurse called from behind the desk.

"Thats us!" I said standing up, John sluggishly following her.

She lead us into a large room. There were two chairs next to each other, with one facing them. We sat down in the chairs, as I noticed the rest of the furniture. Behind us was what looked like a large mattress, with one chair facing it. Odd.

Suddenly the door swung open, and a tall, toned man with black hair strode in. We both stood up, extending our hands.

"You must be Nancy and John Hayden." he boomed, shaking Johns hand, "My name is Dr. Robert." He turned to shake my hand, gripping it tightly he pulled me forward, forcing me to bend over the chair a little, my ass now sticking out a bit. As he released my hand I could feel his eyes on me. I suddenly felt very aware of the dress I was wearing. It was a black dress that came up about mid thigh length. It had a modest neckline, but if i took a deep breath my breasts would start to swell out of them. Maybe this dress was a little inappropriate..

Dr Robert settled down in his seat, opening up his file. "So..." he started. "It looks like we are having some trouble in bed. John, can you tell me whats going on?"

John shifted awkwardly in his chair. He loosened his tie a little.

"Well... I dunno doc. No matter what we do, I just can't seem to..."

"Wake up?" Dr. Robert asked with a smile. John nodded, his cheeks a little red. "Well don't worry, this is not a hard problem to fix. Lets start off with some simple exercises, ok?" He closed his file, crossing his legs and sinking into his chair.

"Nancy?" he said looking at me. "Are you shy?"

"Um... not particularly." I said, soothing the wrinkles on my dress.

"Good." he grinned. "I would like you two to engage in a few exercises, some of them are a little awkward. Can you bare with me?"

I blushed a little, sitting up straight in my chair. "Yes, Doctor, anything for John." I smiled, placing my hand on his knee. Dr. Robert stared at my hand for a second smiling.

"Alright then, lets begin." He said. "Can you both please stand up?"

We rose accordingly, as he remained seated.

"Now John, I want you to kiss your wife." he said, settling into his chair.

We looked at one another, nervously smiling. John leaned in, and kissed me.

"Stop!" Dr. Robert yelled. "No no no. Kiss her. Kiss her like you mean it!"

John nodded, looking at Dr. Robert. He turned, took a step towards me, and kissed me again. This one was better, a little more passion, but it still didn't feel like he meant it.

"No no no." Dr. Robert said again, standing up. "It's all about body language my friend. May I?" He stepped in-between us. John nodded, stepping back.

"Now John, when you approach her, you want to bring her to you." He said, looking at me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled my in, catching me by my waist. "Eye contact is important too, let her knew you are there for her" he continued, looking straight into my eyes. He coiled one hand behind my neck, the other one on the small of my back. He held my there for a moment, smirking at me, before letting me go.

I could tell he had made John uncomfortable. He was silent as Dr. Robert sat back down.

"Oh don't worry John" He said, as if reading his mind "I am not interested in your wife. I am actually gay myself, I just know a lot about what both sides want."

I could see John relax. He smiled sheepishly, looking at Dr. Robert.

"Oh, good." He said "I was getting a little nervous, but know that I know your not attracted to her I feel better." he breathed out slowly, obviously relieved.

"Yes, of course." the doctor replied. "I can be quite hands on, but just keep in mind I get no pleasure out of it." He glanced at me, smiling.

I crossed my legs, taking a deep breath. I didn't think he was telling the truth.

"Now, lets see you to try it one more time." He said, opening his file.

John nodded again, and did just as he was told. He held me close, kissing me with a hand behind my neck.

"Good, much better." He boomed, seeming pleased. "Do you feel anything John?"

"No...not really" John confessed. He looked at me apologetically.

"It's okay honey." I assured him.

"Yes, it's fine indeed. Lets move onto another exercise, shall we?" He gestured us to the mattress.

We stood up and walked across the room, Dr. Robert following us. He took a seat in the single chair, facing the mattress.

"Now, will both of you please get on the mattress." He said, opening his file.

We both kicked off out shoes, climbing onto the bed. My dress rose up my hip as I raised my leg getting onto the bed, I blushed slightly, looking at the doctor to make sure he hadn't noticed. By the way he was looking at me, it was obvious he had. I felt like he was undressing me with his eyes...

John sat crossed legged on the bed, while I sat on my knees. I shifted awkwardly, but John looked kind of at ease.

"Great, now this one is a little awkward, but just don't be shy. I want you guys to really try ok?" He said, seeming amused.

John nodded, sitting up straighter. He seemed really determined. I hesitantly nodded as well.

"Great. Now John, I want you to sit behind you wife, on your knees."

John got up immediately and sat behind me.

"Now, put your hands on her. Feel her."

John put his hands on my waist, my arms raising slightly to allow his movement. He ran his hands up and down my waist, back and belly.

"Good, now more sensually. Touch her vulnerable areas." He instructed.

"Her what?" John asked, looking confused.

"Her vulnerable areas? Each woman has certain parts on her body that, when touched the right way, get her extra excited. Have you not found those areas on your wife?" Dr. Robert looked at John, eagerly.

"I..I guess I haven't" John said sadly. He looked at me, "I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"It's ok honey, I don't think I really have those...I mean, I don't even know where they are!"

"I want to make this work Nancy... I'm not very good at it." John said, looking defeated.

"Alright now listen" Dr. Robert interrupted, "I think I know what will help. John, you need to see your wife aroused. Truly aroused. I'm sure this will help your problem."

"Yes, that makes sense!" John said, getting excited, "Maybe it's just that I can't turn you on enough." He looked at me.

"No no, that's not true! You can..." I glanced at Dr. Robert, lowering my voice "You can turn me on honey, don't worry." John smiled at me.

"Yes, I'm sure he can" the doctor added, "But I'm talking about really getting you going, animalistic behavior. Have you ever felt like that, Nancy?" He asked.

"I...well..." I looked at John apologetically, "I haven't, no."

"God, I'm sorry!" John sighed, looking at Dr. Robert. "Listen, I don't know where her spots are, and I won't be able to find them. Can you do it doc?"

Dr. Robert smiled widely, looking at me.

"N-no honey!" I said quickly "That's not his job. That would be inappropriate..."

"Oh not at all" The doctor chimed in "This would be a good exercise. I can find her spots easily, and once you now them you can use them John."

John smiled, seeming pleased. He looked at me, and could tell I was nervous.

"Babe, I think this is gonna work! You know I'm not good at reading people, I won't be able to tell where a spot is! But if Dr. Robert can find them and show me, the I can do it on my own. Once I see you really aroused, I'm sure I won't have a problem." He grinned, then added, "And remember, Dr. Robert told us he way gay, it's not like he's even into you. You have nothing to worry about!"

"Of course, this has nothing to do with personal interests. As he said, I'm not attracted to you in the slightest." He replied, giving me a frightening smile.

"Come on!" John said, hopping off the bed.

Dr. Robert stood up, looming over John, and started kicking off his shoes. John sat down in the chair as the doctor began to climb on the bed, staring at me. I took a deep breath, but remembered that made my breasts spill out of my dress. I breathed out quickly, trying to calm myself. Dr. Robert got behind me, as John was, and held my wrists up in the air with one hand.

"Some women," he started, looking at John, "like to be restrained. It makes them feel...out of control."

He grinned, running his hands up and down my waist. My ribs were sticking out because my arms her raised, and my back was over arched from sitting on my knees. I felt rather exposed. I took another deep breath.

I felt his breath hot on my shoulder, his lips dragging along my skin. I gasped as he began to kiss my neck, first lightly, then with more force. He suddenly nipped me right above my collar bone, making to jump and yelp slightly. I felt his chuckle on my neck.

"Found one" he said proudly, slowly looking at John. "It seems she's rather sensitive right above her collar bone. You should take notes, John."

John nodded, picking up a pen from the desk. He began to scribble on some paper in their file, writing a lot. He didn't seem the least bit upset by what was happening to me.

"Now John, I'm going to undress your wife. Please don't be alarmed, and remember, this is for you."

"Yeah doc, whatever you think is best. I know you don't want to be doing this." he laughed, seeming relaxed.

"Great." Dr. Robert smiled. He looked at me for a moment before turning me to unzip my dress. I gasped, feeling embarrassed.

"W-wait a second...hold on! You can't just undress me..." I struggled to stop him from getting my dress unzipped.

"Babe it's alright! You don't have to worry, I'm not jealous! I know you'd rather be with me." He said, giving me a reassuring smile.

Before I could even respond Dr. Robert had peeled off my dress, leaving me in my panties and bra. I heard his groan under his breath as he took me in.

I covered my self up with my arms, feeling awkward. The doctor slowly pulled them away, pinning them behind my back.

"Relax, let me do my job" he cooed in my ear, unhooking my bra.

I whined as my bra flew off, my tits bouncing out. My nipples were already hard, I blushed, looking at John. He was staring at me intently, smiling a little.

"I think it's working doc" he said "I'm really like the expression on her face right now. Keep goin!"

Dr. Robert smirked, looking at me. I was biting my bottom lip, looking down. I felt too exposed.

"Yes, if I were a hetero I could see how you'd find that expression erotic." He grinned, raising his large hands up to cup my breasts. I squirmed, feeling his cold hands massaging me, pinching a pulling slowly. I could feel myself starting to get turned on...

I took a deep breath unintentionally pushing my breasts into his hands. He chuckled again, twisting my nipples. I cried out, gasping and shaking my head.

"Hmm... it seems your wife responds to pain as well, John. Do you ever do anything...kinky in bed?" He asked, still massaging and twisting my nipples.

"Um...no.. not really. I never thought she'd be into it." John admitted. "But I'm starting to get a little excited, seeing her like this. Please, continue, I'm learning a lot."

I struggled in his arms, trying to free my hands from behind my back. I didn't like where this was going...

"Of course" Dr. Robert replied, giving each of my nipples one last twist.

I yelped in pain, panting as he finally let me go. I felt his hands move down my stomach, resting on my panties.

"Now, for what I'm going to do next, I think we should reposition." He said, grabbing my waist and pulling my backward.

My legs flung out from under me and I crashed on top of him, trying to steady myself. He moved me back upright, so I was on my butt, with my legs bent in front of me. Slipping a hand between my knees, he gestured for me to open my legs, leaving everything wide open.

I struggled slightly, not liking this position, but he had my arms behind my back again, holding me.

"Perfect" he purred. "Can you see alright John?" he asked, looking up.

'Yeah, great." He replied.

"Good, because I want to you pay a lot of attention to this next part." he said confidently, settling in behind me.

With his right hand, he began to stroke my slit very lightly, teasing me.

"For-play is very important John, this is what will make your wife the most sexy. It is wise to start with some teasing."

He continued to stroke me softly, I could tell he could feel my clit starting to poke up. He began to massage my pussy with more force, making me feel crazy. I took a deep breath, looking a John. His eyes were glued to Dr. Roberts hands.

He slowly slid my underwear off my, revealing my waxed pussy. I could hear his breath catch as he saw how smooth I was. He ran his fingers over my lips, hitting my budding clit at the top.

"You are a lucky man John" He sighed, "My men never shave for me" he added quickly.

My whole body was quivering as he touched me, my pussy feeling like it was on fire. I felt him dip a finger inside my lips, groaning into my ear softly as he felt how completely soaked I was. He dragged his finger up and down my slit, finally circling my clit. I bit my lip hard.

"Now John, pay close attention here. Tell me what you know about this area" He looked at John, slowly circling my clit, but not touching it.

"Uh...lets see...I know it's really sensitive? Um...you're supposed to touch it a lot?" John scrambled, really not knowing much.

"Hmm...you are somewhat correct. It is extremely sensitive, but sometimes it's better not to touch it. Look at Nancy right now." He said, continuing to circle my clit.

I was writhing in Dr. Robert's arms, his teasing was making me crazy! My eyes lid's fluttered as i managed to slur "D-don't look. Please..."

"No John, look. Look at your wife. Have you ever seen this face? How does it make you feel?" He continued to tease me relentlessly.

"I..I haven't" John said, clearly getting excited. "It makes me feel great...I haven't felt like this in a long time!" He leaned in.

"Very good, now, if you tease you wife as long as I have, she'll be feeling very good. There is always a fool proof way of getting her to cum when she's like this, pay attention." He grinned.

Slowly, I felt his middle finger run along her clit. It was a gentle but firm touch, that lingered a little on the very top. He did this several times, increasing his pace with each swipe. I couldn't take it, it felt amazing. I had lost most control of my body at this point, giving into the pleasure. My chest swelled with each deep breath I sucked, my head leaning on his shoulder. He continued to violate me, swirling, pinching and flicking viciously.

"J-John..." I gasped, feeling my orgasm about to erupt. "P-please...I...I love you!" I managed to squeal, as I couldn't hold it back any longer.

Dr. Robert held my hands tight behind my back as my hips moved involuntarily to meet his fingers. An orgasm exploded within me, my whole body going numb. I leaned on Dr. Robert, twitching uncontrollably. He continued to rub me as I came, making my orgasm last close to 30 seconds. I collapsed onto Dr. Robert, my eyes rolling back in my head.

"You see, John? Do you think you can remember that?"

John's eyes were wide, his breath heavy. I managed to open my eyes to look at his, seeing his cock tenting up in his pants.

"Y-yeah. Yeah I can remember that. I can definitely remember that... " John said, still looking shocked.

"Great" Dr. Robert replied, suddenly pushing me off of him, onto John. He caught me around the waist, holding my full weight. I leaned onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck, still recovering.

I felt the doctor slip my panties back on me, giving my ass a light slap.

"I hope that helped." He said, grinning at me.

"Oh yeah, I definitely did!" John replied, still holding me up, struggling to get my clothes back on. "You are really something man! Any fella would be lucky to have you!"

"You're too kind" He smiled back, looking at me.

"Listen man, do you think we could come back again next week? I feel like the more I know, the better I can arouse her. Seeing her like that changed everything! I just gotta know how to keep doing it, ya know?" John rambled helping me walk towards the door.

"Of course John! We still have a lot of work to do, I'll put you down for twice a week. Does that sound good, Nancy?" He said, brushing the hair from my face.

I could hardly stand, let alone respond. I just nodded, my eyes fluttering as I allowed John to guide me out of the room.

"Great, see ya next week Doc!" John called, heading into the lobby.

"Sound's good, see you the John...Nancy" He added with a smirk.

God...what had I gotten myself into?

MakeMeWine
MakeMeWine
135 Followers