Sex Therapist Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple wanting to revive their sex life get abused.
8.8k words
4.32
58.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tall blonde in the back has had his eyes on you ever since you came in, Lucy," my sister Tracey said to me last week at our usual window seat table in the coffee shop we frequent. That girl has always been getting me into trouble. Sometimes I wish she'd just keep her mouth shut.

"Yeah," I replied. "I can feel him staring at me. I don't like it."

"No? Look at those big brown eyes of his. You can tell a lot by someone's eyes. He looks to me like a very passionate man. I can see the fire in them. Nice smile too."

"Trace. I don't care," I said, taking another sip of my coffee.

"I wonder if he dyes it. His hair. Blonde hair and brown eyes isn't very common."

"Look at the eyebrows. They'll give him away."

"You're right," she huffed. But that's kind of striking. The frame his dark brows create really make his eyes stand out. He's exactly your type, sis."

"I said I'm not interested."

"Yeah yeah. How's Tim, by the way?"

"Tim?"

"Your boyfriend? Ha, you say you're not interested, but blondey's already got you in a trance."

"I know who my boyfriend is. I'm just surprised you'd ask me about him right after trying to push some strange guy onto me."

"Well I'm asking. How are things with him?"

"He says we don't have sex enough."

"Lucy. You know you're a prude, right?"

She was right, but I still reached across the table and slapped her on the arm. "I am not."

"I'd say you had a stick up your ass, but that's far too much fun for you to be having."

"Oh shut up."

Her attention got taken away from me. I turned to see the tall blonde guy was approaching us. I thought he was eying her. I always thought she was prettier than me. I mean, I guess I'm pretty, but she's far more alluring.

The man got right up to the table and extended his hand to me. He was uncomfortably close. His crotch was right in my face, and when he took my hand, he held it even closer. "My name's Bryce. I thought you ladies could use some company."

I had to look up and see his face before I could answer, so Tracey answered for me. "That's Lucy who's hand you've got possession of and I'm her sister Tracey. Is that really all you've got?"

"Do I need more?" That wasn't a question. Just a statement of confidence.

"Well, we're kinda busy. You thought wrong."

"Actually, I'm here for your sister, so I'd like to hear what she has to say."

My sister's jaw dropped. Not often that she responds like that, so I figured I'd play it out for what it's worth. Big mistake. "Bryce. It's nice to meet you. I was actually going to step out for some air. Gotta get away from that girl sometimes. Care to join me?" I know I was being overly flirtatious. I got up and walked arm in arm with Bryce to the door, looking back and casually winking at my sister. Once we're out, I turn and deliberately stroll past her window until we're out of sight.

It was cold out, and I realized I left my jacket on the back of my chair, but before I could turn around, Bryce had placed his over my shoulders. "So what did she do to upset you, Lucy?"

"I can't say. She's just quick to tell me what I'm doing wrong with my life."

"Am I supposed to guess?"

"What? No. Why?"

"Well, you said you can't say, but you continued to talk. I take that to mean you want me to fill in the blanks. My guess is she called you a prude or something."

"You..."

"Don't worry. I'm not psychic. Your sister's just really loud."

I was a little embarrassed. "Well, yeah. She is that."

"So what makes you a prude?"

"Bryce. Thank you for getting me away from her, but I don't think we should talk about this."

"Are you sure? I may be able to help you." I was shocked by this seemingly suggestive solicitation for sex, but he continued, "I'm a professional, actually. A sex therapist. I'm sure I could help you come to an understanding with your boyfriend."

"I appreciate the offer, but I've really gotta go."

I started to walk away, but Bryce reminded me, "My coat?"

"Oh. I'm sorry. Here."

"You know, you can keep wearing it. All you have to do is let me walk you home."

It was indeed chilly. And I didn't want to go back to see Tracey, so I agreed, and started walking with Bryce at my side. We walk for a minute before he asks, "So what's his name? Your boyfriend."

"It's Tim."

"And he thinks you don't have enough sex."

"You really don't give up, do you?"

"Sometimes, but I haven't even gotten started yet."

"Yes. That's what he thinks."

"And what do you think?"

"I'll regret saying this, but I think the same as he does. We don't have enough sex."

"So what's the problem?"

"It's just not interesting. He doesn't know many tricks, doesn't change the routine...doesn't lick me. And he doesn't have the size to compensate for his lack of skill if I'm being completely honest. God. Why do I keep answering you."

"That's a common problem. But let me ask you, Lucy, what have you done to spice things up? Or are you simply waiting on him?"

"I...uhh. I don't know what else I can do. I get in whatever position he tells me and let him do me for as long as he lasts. I wish he lasted longer too."

"Do you suck his cock?"

I was appalled by the language this man used to someone little more than a stranger. "Do you wanna rephrase that, Mister?"

"No. An easy think you can do to help is familiarize yourself with the less socially acceptable names for certain body parts and acts so you can use them without blushing or getting upset. So I'll ask you again, Lucy, do you suck his cock?"

"I do...I mean sometimes I do. Special occasions and such. I'm fine doing it, but it seems like he'd rather" Bryce looked at me and mouthed a word to me, expecting me to talk along, and I did, "He'd rather fuck me than get his cock sucked."

"Maybe you're bad at sucking cock."

We get to the steps up to my house and I stop in front of them. "Maybe I am. My previous boyfriend loved it, but Tim just doesn't seem interested."

"There's another problem. Forget everything you think you know. You can't apply what other guys like and make Tim like it. Your previous boyfriend, circumcised?"

"Yes. Why?"

"And is Tim uncut?"

"Yes. How did you know?"

"Circumcision desensitized the glans. The things you did to your previous boyfriend are probably too intense for Tim to enjoy."

"I...wow. I didn't know that. Do you want to come in for some coffee?"

"Lucy. We just left the coffee house."

"Just get in here. Fix my love life. I don't care what it costs." Those were the worst words I could have used.

Bryce entered the house behind me. I had him take his shoes off, hung up his coat and led him to the living room. He took a seat on the couch and I sat next to him, waiting for more profound revelations to come about. "Sooo?"

"So what, Lucy?"

"So tell me what else I'm doing wrong."

"I have to know what you're doing before I know what you're doing wrong. Do you ever ride him?"

"No. He likes to be in control. And I like being controlled. He's also scared to let me I guess. It's a dick. It's not like it's gonna break off."

"Well, he is at the highest risk of injury with you on top."

"Ugh. Everything you say makes me feel like it's my fault."

"And everything I'd say to Tim would make him feel the same. Where is he, by the way?"

"Work. And he said he'd check up on his parents today, so he won't be back until nine."

"Hmm. I was hoping we could start our first session today."

"We can schedule one whenever is convenient for you."

"I could be here Saturday at three if that would work for the two of you."

"Yeah. He gets Saturdays off, and I'll be here. So what else can you tell me without him being here?"

"How big is his cock?"

"I...that's personal."

"Yes. That's why I want to know."

"Six inches? Maybe more like five. I don't know. It doesn't really matter to me."

"And what's the biggest you've ever had?"

"Ten. My first boyfriend was ten inches."

"Oh?" His eyebrows raised. I didn't know why at the time.

"Yeah. It was sooo big. I don't know where I put it all. I'm kind of proud of myself, though."

I stopped talking because he was staring at me. It was different than all the previous times he looked at me. They didn't have the intensity this one had. Nothing he did should have surprised me, but when he unzipped his pants, I scooted to the other side of the couch.

"What the hell?!" It wasn't very professional of him, and I was shocked that he'd do such a thing, but he reached in and pulled out a true monster, already fully erect. He was aroused by our conversion. I don't know why I expected him not to be. I was too. The professionalism I wanted to be there was just a dream. This was real.

"Relax. It's just a comparison. Your first boyfriend. Was he bigger than me?"

My eyes were wide staring at it and I was so choked up I couldn't say anything.

Bryce took me by the hand and said, "It's okay. You can look as closely as you like."

I'm not sure how much resistance I put up, but the way he pulled me in seems effortless and I fell, having to catch myself by bracing my hand against his leg as I went down. It was right there. Inches from my face, and he still had me by the hand, which he slowly lowered onto his cock. All I could do is watch.

He place my hand on his shaft and curled his fingers around mine. It didn't even fit into my hand. "Well, Lucy? Who's cock is bigger?"

"Y...yours," I stuttered.

"Ha, I thought so. Your boyfriend lied to you. My cock is only a modest nine inches."

I was face to face with a real nine inch cock, rather than a fake ten incher, and all my pride went away. I couldn't imagine half that thing inside me. Not to mention the immense girth. I was still trying to pretend this was an honest comparison when he started making my hand stroke it up and down. It got even harder in my hands. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. My hand even continued by itself after he removed his. I didn't realize until I felt him pushing the hair out of my face. I tried pulling my hand away but he took me by the wrist, held my palm up and let a line of clear saliva fall onto it. He didn't put it back, though. I did that myself.

I got on my knees between his legs for a better angel and started using both hands, trying to wet down every spot on his beautiful dick. I loved the way his veins felt as I slid my hands over them. I wasn't thinking of anything other than my fascination with it. Then he said to me, "You can suck it if you like."

I wanted to. I opened as wide as I could and took the head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip and sucking gently while my hands kept stroking up and down. I lost myself giving him a pleasure Tim can't endure. But Bryce is uncut too. I only realized this as his cock swelled and I pulled my head away as he started to cum. The first shot stuck to my lips and trailed down my chin. A couple hit me in the face and one went over my head. When he was done, I just stared. What had I done? I cheated on Tim. How did I succumb to him so easily.

I stayed there and watched Bryce wipe the tip with a tissue he got from the end table, zip up, then hand me a few. I hesitated before starting to clean off my face. He brought me to my feet after I was done and kissed me before saying, "See you Saturday, Lucy," and headed for the door.

I took the longest shower of my life and got in bed, pretending to be asleep when Tim got home, and still pretending when he had to leave in the morning, though I was up the entire night. When he was gone, I went downstairs and realized it was an emergency ice cream breakfast kind of day. I had a small container of double chocolate fudge that I was eating over the kitchen counter when the doorbell rang. I couldn't answer it, but the ringing was just a courtesy as Tracy swung open the door moments later.

"You forgot your coat," she said, tossing it onto the couch.

"I had to get away from you, bitch."

"Don't be so cold. And share some of that with me."

"Get your own."

"Come on, Lucy. I'm sorry I called you a prude. You did go home with a guy you just met, so I can't honestly call you that anymore."

I dropped the spoon into the container and pushed it away from me on the counter.

"No. You didn't. I was kidding! Lucy. What did you do?"

"I blew him."

"You what? How are you gonna tell Tim? Is it over between you two?"

"No. And I don't know. Bryce wants to help me become closer with Tim. He has a lot of good advice about my sex life, and he's gonna give Tim and I a therapy session this Saturday."

"Do you hear the shit that's coming out of your mouth? The guy who's dick you choked on is gonna help you fix your broken relationship? I worry about you, sis."

"Well don't. Thanks for bring my coat back. Is that all?"

"Sure. You're gonna regret this, though."

I hate it when my sister's right.

When Tim got home, I greeted him at the door. I hugged him, but he must have been in a good mood because he kissed me. After what he didn't know I had just done with my mouth, it just felt like another betrayal. But I had dinner ready for him and told him I scheduled a session with a sex therapist.

"What's a sex therapist?" he asked.

I didn't have a great answer for that. I don't know what qualifications you need to become one, but I assured him he was legit.

"I'm not sure about this, Lucy."

"I know, but we don't have sex enough. I realize that now."

"Why don't we just have more sex?"

"Because we can't fix this on our own. Both of us think we're doing everything, let we're leaving the other unsatisfied. Trust me. This will be good for us."

If he ever puts his trust in me again, I'll be amazed after agreeing to something like this.

We went to bed and when we woke up, it was Saturday morning. We slept in and I made brunch. We spent the day talking, him asking me what to expect, and I tried thinking of things Bryce would say. The doorbell rang at 3:10 and I rushed to let him inside.

"Tim, this is Bryce. Bryce, this is my boyfriend, Tim."

Bryce extended his hand and said, "Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you, Tim."

"So you know about our...problem."

"That's why I'm here. Lets just get started. I'm sure this is already awkward for you. Take a seat."

We all sit in the living room and Tim asks, "How are you going to help us?"

"Well first I need to figure out what the problem is. I've heard what Lucy has to say, so why don't you tell me what you think is wrong."

"It's okay, Tim," I assured.

"I don't...feel like she enjoys having sex with me. And I don't know how to please her."

"That's it? This will be easier than I thought. The two of you just need to talk more and try new things."

"New things like what?"

"Well, Lucy told me you don't lick her pussy. Why not?"

"I'm...not good at it."

"Figures. And how do you expect to get better? You have to practice and take instruction. Just because you're the guy doesn't mean you should know everything. And Lucy, you need to communicate with him. You need to tell him what you like and don't like. The same goes conversely for both of you."

"Is it really that easy?"

"No. You have to work at it. Why don't you try it."

"Excuse me?"

"You need to lick her pussy. Go to the bedroom, and give it five minutes, then come back and tell me how it went."

Tim wanted to object, but I took control and led him up the stairs. I undressed myself and laid back on the bed. He had licked me a couple times before, but never made me cum. It was good, and got me really wet, but never enough. This time was the same. He went straight for my lips and licked up and down. His tongue grazed my clit periodically, but it just kept building something he was never gonna release. The minutes went by fast, and I covered up in my bath robe. Tim probably didn't approve, but my mind was in tune with Bryce. He wanted this.

We sat back on the couch and Bryce asked, "Well? How was it?"

"I don't think she was into it."

"You don't think? How do you not know? I told you, communication. Did you even talk to each other?"

We both kept our heads down. And I answered, "No."

"Do it again. Talk this time."

Tim stood up, but I knew we weren't getting anywhere. We needed a coach, so I untied my robe and spread my legs.

"Lucy, what are you doing?"

"I want you, Tim. Show me what you can do."

I felt like a changed woman already, even thought I was just repeating a line from a bad porno. But Bryce seemed to approve, and Tim was more willing than I thought. He got on his knees and started to lick. I put my hand on his head and moved his lips right over my clit. "Here, babe. Use your tongue right here."

It was empowering. It felt better than anything he'd done to me in a long time. I couldn't help but moan. I think the five minutes passed, but no one seemed to mind. He kept licking, trying new motions with his tongue and I'd tell him which were my favorite. As I got closer and closer I moaned and pressed his head down on me until I screamed in orgasmic delight. The first time in years I felt that sensation, and it was amazing. Tim knew to be more gentle, but keep teasing me as I convulsed, prolonging the sensation and I enjoyed every bit of ecstasy I got until It was over and I was left breathing heavily.

Bryce clapped for us. We both must have forgotten he was in the room. "That was wonderful. I think this session can come to a close."

"Wait, Bryce? What else should we try? Maybe some kind of homework? Please. You know how to fix this."

"You seem fine to me. I said try new things. How about a three way. The two of you might benefit from the extra help."

"A what? No. We can't..."

Tim finishes the thought I couldn't bring myself to say, "We're committed to each other."

"I'm just saying, a little excitement could be good for you. What about your sister, Lucy?"

"No. Tracey and I aren't close like that."

"It was just a suggestion. Fins someone else you can get intimate with together and go crazy. I'll get out of your way now. Thanks for the show, though."

He winked at me while walking toward the door. I looked at Tim. He was more confused than I was, so I called out to Bryce. "Wait. Why not you?"

Bryce stops at the door. "What are you saying, Lucy?" asked Tim.

"I'm saying he knows what he's doing. He can teach us how to better please each other."

"Lucy, unless you're both sure about this, I have to decline."

I didn't say anything else. I put Tim through enough, but Tim saw me and knew I wanted this, so he took it upon himself to say, "Yes."

Bryce turned and came back to us. "Okay, then. I've got no objections. Tim? Why don't you start."

Tim slipped my robe off before awkwardly undressing himself. He wasn't erect yet, so I went down and tried sucking his cock with what Bryce told me in mind. I was gentle, but it still wouldn't go up. I tried for a while until I noticed Bryce standing naked in front of me as well. In contrast, his cock was looking right at me.

"Maybe I'll start, Tim. Take a moment to relax, and imagine Lucy's doing this to you. You can jump in once you get motivated."

Tim sits down on the couch and tries playing with himself. He's not into this at all, but he's trying it for me. I should have ended it right there instead of trying to put on a show for him. But Bryce's cock had a hold on me again. I spit on my own hands this time and wet down his shaft before putting it in my mouth again. I loved how it felt. I loved giving pleasure, but I was cut short. Bryce stood me up and turned me around so my ass was facing him. He pushed me so I was leaning against the arm of the couch and teased the tip of his cock against my opening. I was so wet. His thickness scared me, but I needed him inside me, so I backed my pussy down onto his cock.