Sex Therapist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maahh!" I gasped. It stretched hard against the inside of me in every direction. And he was barely in. He still wasn't moving. He wanted me to work his cock. Another lesson. I couldn't just sit there and take it, so I leaned back further down his shaft and moaned all the way down. 'All the way' is an exaggeration. I probably only managed six inches, but it felt like every part of me was full to the brim. It hurt, but I wanted more. I rocked my hips in short and slow motions up and down his dick, practically begging for him to start thrusting before he answered my desires.

His hands took a firm grasp of my waist and he pushed into me, deeper than I could get by myself, then out further and back down. I felt like my insides were collapsing every time he pulled back and reformed each thrust in. My moans wouldn't stop. Fast and high pitched, they just came out every time his big dick slid over a certain part inside me. As he continued to fuck me, that spot became more and more noticeable. Swelling with every thrust. I didn't know what was happening. I felt like I was gonna explode when finally I couldn't take anymore.

All at the same time, his dick was forced out of me like an eruption, my legs started shaking uncontrollably and I screamed in delight at the top of my lungs as a hot liquid sprayed out of my pussy. It got both of their attention and after catching my breath, I felt a little embarrassed. I thought I had peed on the floor like a yet to be housebroken bitch. But Bryce looked at Tim and said, "Congratulations. Your girl's a squirter."

I had heard about squirting, but I didn't think much of it. But when I looked at Bryce, I saw his cock was more erect than it had been today and it twitched a couple times. He liked that new found talent of mine, and that gave me confidence.

I was still leaning on the couch, barely able to hold myself up when Bryce put his dick against me again. "Hold...ah hah..ah." I stopped to catch my breath. "Hold on for a second. That was intense. My poor pussy needs to rest a bit."

"That's exactly what I was thinking."

I didn't realize the implications of that statement and his positioning until I felt the hart tip pressed firmly against my asshole. I could barely move, but still tried leaping onto the couch when I felt it. Unfortunately, Bryce had a firm grip on me.

"What's the matter? You seem tense."

"I don't. I can't. You're too big."

"Why not? You just squirted all over my cock. That'll lubricate it nicely."

"Bryce. I've never..." I tried to protest.

"Never what?"

"Done anal before."

He didn't listen to my opposition. If anything, it encouraged him. "Well, the first thing you need to do is relax." He pulled his dick away, but replaced it with his finger. He teased it around the rim slowly and I was so sensitive, it sent a wave of sensation as he passed over every little ridge. It was enjoyable for a moment, then he pressed it inside. His finger felt bigger than his cock did in my cunt. I tried to get away again, but he held me tight. "I'm not even up to the knuckle yet. Wow. You were telling the truth. You may have the tightest ass I've ever felt.

I moaned again. This one was filled with more pain than my previous ones. I know now what he meant when he said I needed to relax, but all I could do then was clench my muscles at the pain, which only made it worst for me. But even then, I liked it. I was being humiliated and degraded in front of my boyfriend, and all I wanted to do was take the next step. Like with my pussy, I pushed my hips back and screamed as his finger sank all the way into my asshole.

I know that surprised him. "Good girl." was his response. "I didn't know you were so eager to do this."

He fingered my ass for a bit, never pulling out past the knuckle until it was time. He took his finger out all the way and I felt my ass tighten back to normal. I had hoped maybe his finger would have loosened me up a bit, but it's like nothing every happened, and when the head of his dick returned, it felt like a bowling ball was trying to be pushed inside me. Tim couldn't do anything but watch in confusion and sorrow at my pleasure filled pain. I can't blame him. I don't even understand it. I hated the entire experience. It hurt like nothing else I'd felt before. It felt so wrong. This wasn't meant to be, and I wanted to puke, feeling grotesquely over stuffed. But at the same time, I absolutely loved how much I hated it. How much it hurt. I wanted him to go all the way on me, as hard and as fast as he could, just to prove I was capable. This gargantuan cock was stretching my ass beyond the limit and it was driving me insane.

"Ahhhhahahahah! Bryce! FUCK MY ASS!" I screamed. I need him to reach the deepest parts of me as this might be my only opportunity to explore them. And even amongst all this absolute torture, I felt something. Another orgasm building. I was cumming from a cock in my ass and my screams just got louder and louder. My muscles convulsed, but unlike when I squirted, Bryce didn't let himself get forced out. He held firm in my ass and kept fucking me as my muscles squeezed down on him like a vice.

This orgasm felt like it lasted hours, but I know it was at least a good five minutes of involuntary spasms while Bryce kept ravaging me, not letting it end a moment too soon. When I was finished, my body was little more than jelly, and his cock slid out with ease. I managed to slide over the arm of the couch and flip onto my back, breathing intensely, practically unresponsive. But I could see Bryce was standing in front of me, as my head was resting against Tim's leg.

"Looks like she's down for the count. Get on your knees, Tim."

"What?" he asked. He stopped touching himself and looked from me to Bryce.

"Your knees. She's done for the moment, and someone needs to finish this. Be a good boyfriend and finish what she started.

This wasn't what I wanted. Tim had never been very assertive, but he had to be pulled off the couch and set down. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I couldn't do anything. This is what Tim had to watch me do, and now I'm having to watch him as Bryce places his hand on the back of his head and slowly pulls him toward his still throbbing erection.

He kept his lips pinched shut and tried to turn away, but it was pressed against the corner of his mouth. He cringed in disgust.

"What's wrong, Timmy? A good boyfriend would already know what his girl's ass tastes like. She made a mess, so you can clean it up."

This was all my fault. He was right. But I couldn't do anything but silently cry and open my mouth in hopes that he stuffed it in me instead.

He did see. But all I got was a wink as Tim finally stopped resisting and opened his mouth to receive Bryce's cock. He started coughing and gagging almost immediately but Bryce didn't let up. It was different than anything he did with me. He had Tim by both sides of his head and was fucking his face. The noise it made as his cock repeatedly struck the back of his throat...I was shamefully aroused by it. I didn't like seeing Tim in pain, but I wanted it to be me. But I had to get up for that.

I tried so hard, and managed to get into a sitting position, but it was too late. After a brutal face fucking, Bryce removed his cock and I watched cum shoot out of it and onto Tim. This man was defiling my boyfriend before my very eyes, and I was powerless.

"Mmmmmhhhh" Bryce groaned, patting Tim on the head. "Maybe you are a good boyfriend after all.

I was mortified. Tim sat there, coughing with tears in his eyes, as I was finally able to join him on the floor. "Babe. I'm so sorry. Hey. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Oh. You're up, Lucy. I guess he could use a bit of cleaning now. Why don't you lick the cum off his face?"

I scowled at him. That monster that I was powerless to stop. He was right, though. I couldn't let Tim sit there in degradation, so I licked like the good girl I was being taught to be. I got every bit off his face and swallowed it all, then stuck my tongue in Tim's mouth, trying to clean it out. I wanted to erase every trace of Bryce from him, but Bryce wasn't going anywhere. He had just cum, but he was standing over us with his still throbbing erection.

"I'm sorry. You guys are just too fucking sexy. I can't resist."

I winced, preparing my body for more abuse, but it was Tim who got grabbed. Bryce pulled his ass in the air so he was leaning over right in front of him.

No. Anything but that. I needed to keep this from happening, but I was still so weak. I tried standing and falling toward Bryce, but he caught me and pushed me down onto the couch.

"Silly girl. You're not ready yet. Timmy here gets a turn. A relationship is about shared experiences. Wouldn't it be great if you could say you both lost your anal virginity on the same day?"

I just cried as he prodded his his pulsing head against him.

"Hmm? What's this?" he said as he had Tim by the hips, his insatiable cock again throbbing as he pressed the tip into his asshole and forced his way in, just like he did to me. But Tim didn't take it as well as I did. Tears welled in his eyes as he cringed from the huge cock being forced upon him; that I forced upon him. "You're not as tight as your girl is, ha ha, was. I could definitely tell she was an anal virgin. Not even a finger had entered that amazing hole. But you, you've definitely had something in here before." He slapped Tim's ass, making him let out a half moan, half scream, and I realized he was taking it easy on me. I jumped at the sound it made and watched it almost instantly turn bright red. The bruise still hasn't gone away. "Don't get me wrong. You still make a pretty good ass-fuck." Only in barely past his massive tip, he pushes half of his nine inch dick inside before pulling back and pushing it a little further each time. "It's nice not having so much resistance. I'll reaaally be able to go all out with you." He gave another slap right in the same place and Tim's reaction was more scream than moan this time.

I hated seeing Tim in pain, so I went over to Bryce and gently grabbed onto his cock. It was still barely half in, so I could easily get my hand on it. My little fingers could never go all the way around. I looked up from on my knees, and trying to be as seductive as I could, said, "Let me take care of you, babe. I want that thick, juicy member in my mouth." He didn't stop. He just pushed deeper into Tin's ass until my hand had nothing to hold onto anymore, and once it was all the way in, he gave him another smack. I flinched like a little girl. I didn't even hear Tim's scream that time. I was just so scared as he raised his hand to me. I looked away cowering, anticipating that he'd hit me, but he was gentle as he placed his hand on my cheek. I guess I had been crying again as he wiped his finger under my eye and stuck it in my mouth. The salty taste is how I knew. I wanted so badly just to bite him, but I was afraid of what he'd do to me, so I just sucked like the good girl he wanted me to be.

"Oh, Lucy. You'll get your chance again. Timmy just needs to share in his girlfriend's pleasure. I think he's starting to enjoy it." Tim was still crying, but to illustrate what he meant, Bryce reached around and flicked his cock like a door stop. It was rock hard. I had never seen it like that. Even next to Bryce's, which practically dwarfs his in every category, Tim's cock was bigger and harder now than it had ever been for me.

"Tim. I'm so sorry, Tim." I crawled around to him, but he wouldn't even look at me. I wanted to hold him. Make his pain stop and make everything alright, but I couldn't do anything. As I tried to place my hand on his neck to comfort him, he just pushed it away.

Bryce saw him do that and slapped him again while thrusting himself hard, all the way down to the base and holding it there as he said, "Be nice to the lady." Then Bryce brought Tim back to his feet and moved them to the couch a couple feet away, not even removing his cock. He got down on the couch with his hips hanging over the edge leaving Tim laying his back on his chest with his feet on the ground. In this position, a couple of inches are restricted from going in at least, but the rate at which his skilled hips can thrust makes my holes numb just thinking about it. "Come here, Lucy." I did as I was told. Tim's cock was still like a rock. Even with how frightened and confused I was that night, the strange way Tim was enjoying this aroused the hell out of me. My cunt was soaking. "I don't normally do it like this, but I'll make an exception for the two of you. Get on your knees, between our legs, and I'll let you suck his cock. He deserves it.

Without a word, I rushed over. Bryce knew how eager I was, and I hated feeling like I let him win, but I couldn't resist. I first examined his ass stretched around the thickest dick I've seen in my life, then I took my boyfriends pecker in my mouth and blew him with more passion than I've probably done with anything else in my life, shamelessly rubbing my pussy while I did. As soon as I did that, Bryce started fucking him again. I only let it out of my mouth so I could look at the tremendous pace at which he was thrusting. Almost in time with my racing heart, and Bryce's moans and screams became uncontrollable. I felt his cock pulse in my mouth as he neared orgasm. It happened so quick. Mere moments after Bryce and I simultaneously went to work on him, he was filling my mouth with the biggest load I had ever received. Spurt after spurt, it just kept coming. I couldn't hold it all in, gagging, it started to drool down his shaft.

"Wow." I loved it. His orgasm. His cum. His moans. I gathered the cum that fell onto my tits with my finger and wiped up the corners of my mouth, taking in every drop. Then I cleaned off his balls, his thighs, and his shaft before going back to the tip where cum was still dripping out. I sucked hard, trying to get every drop. I know a guy's penis becomes really sensitive after orgasm, but this was my selfish need. Even knowing that fact, Tim started getting hard again in my mouth and I realized Bryce was still fucking him. Tim's moans were unbearable. He already came, but he couldn't get away from the stimulation.

I had no shame at that point, but I still looked up at Bryce and he knew. "What? You think I'd stop fucking him just because he came? What about me?" The selfish prick. I couldn't complain, but Bryce had already came once, and I was willing to make him cum as many times as he wanted if it would stop this abuse. But lust had taken hold, and without my dignity, I went back to my boyfriends again hard cock. I was deaf to the world as I blissfully blew the man I love's cock. MY cock. But when I brought my hand back down to masturbate, I found my fingers merely sliding down my slit to gather some wetness before moving onto my ass. They teased the rim before poking one inside. To my surprise, it tightly gripped my finger. I had to look again at the girthy monster that filled me to the brim a short time prior to that. I couldn't believe I fit all that inside me.

It was again just a short time after I started fingering my butt and resumed sucking his cock that it began to twitch with orgasm. Not as much came out this time, but it was still so powerful. I was in heaven. He and I were spiraling to infinite pleasure, and it was all because of Bryce. I sucked Tim until I got every last drop out and swallowed all of it, then began kissing his thighs and abdomen. His dick didn't get hard again and all I had to do now was wait for Bryce to finish. I wondered wondered where he was gonna do it. I wanted him to pull out and push my head down on him so I could experience another glorious load, but he was close, and he sped up his pace. It was the first time I really looked at Tim's face since before I resigned to pleasure. I was wrong. He wasn't enjoying this at all. He was still crying and shaking his head back and forth. I was overwhelmed with guilt after I had taken advantage of him just as much as Bryce. I took pleasure in his sorrow and helped bring him to two excruciating orgasms that I was seemingly the only one who enjoyed.

At least it was ending soon. Bryce moaned too, an unmistakably pleasure-filled one, as he pushed as deep inside Tim as he could and released. As disgusted as I was with myself, as much as I just wanted to lean over and throw up, I watched his cock throb inside Tim's ass. I was mesmerized, counting the times it pulsed and imagining the powerful spray of cum that came with each one. 1, 2, 3, 4..5...6, 7...8. Eight times. One more than Tim's first orgasm even, and it wouldn't stay in. At the fourth spurt, it started to run down his shaft, and by the seventh, it was absolutely covered.

I knew what he had planned. I knew I was on clean up duty. And I loved it. I needed it. He lifted Tim off and he quickly made his way for the bathroom with his head down. I could either comfort the man I loved, or suck the cock of a stranger who gets off on manipulating and torturing people. I chose wrong, crawling on my hands and knees towards his beautiful member. It was still half erect, and it twitched at me when I grabbed it at the base.

"Go on," he encouraged me. "Be happy. Neither of you made that big of a mess. It's just cum. And I saw how much of a cum slut you are." No one had ever talked dirty to me, but he was right. I wanted it all. I went in and licked all the way from base to tip with a smile on my face before placing my lips over his gorgeous head. I worked with my tongue to get it spotless before moving my way down the shaft. I got too eager, though, and choked on it a little. There's no way I could have deep throated it. On my own at least since the next thing he did was force my head about three quarters of the way down. It felt like an eternity, breathless, being choked on his cock, and when he finally let me off, I coughed and gagged and cringed, squeezing the tears from my eyes as thick lines of saliva trailed from my mouth to his dick.

I had only a second to gasp for air before he pushed me down on it even further this time. He wanted to be cleaned off, but he wanted it to be done his way. I was to get every inch down my narrow throat, and he was enjoying every second of it. By this time, his erection was back in full force, pressing hard against the inside of my throat. I felt like I was gonna pass out, but he pulled me off every time, right before I could. He knew what he was doing. He'd done this before. He was masterful, and I was in awe of him.

It took ten tries to get me all the way to the bottom, making no progress for three goes before the final push where my nose was against his belly and his balls were against my chin. This time was the longest. He just held me there. Time slowed down. I felt the duration between each pulse of his throbbing cock get longer and longer. I knew I couldn't take it anymore. My hearing went first as I tapped against his leg, begging to be released, which he did, moments before I blacked out.

"You did such a good job," is what I heard while only semi-conscious. I didn't think I was out for very long, but I was on the couch next to him when I woke up and he was fully clothed. He had his hand between my legs, running his fingers through the folds of my pussy. It took me a moment to remember what was going on and I covered my breasts while trying to get his hand away from me. When I dropped my arms, he stuck his fingers in my mouth and I sucked my pussy juice off of them as he pulled his hand back to him, where he kissed me on the forehead and took his fingers out. I wanted desperately to unzip him and jump on his cock, but I still wasn't thinking clearly.

He got up and I walked him to the door. "We should do this again sometime." Tim came out of the bathroom at that point. He looked at us and Bryce kissed me on the lips right in front of him. Spun his tongue inside my mouth and pulled away before spitting in my face. "Learn to swallow better, Lucy."