Sex Therapist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked out the door before I could say anything and I shut it behind him. Turning to see Tim's sorrowful face, he quickly looked away and headed for the bedroom.

I ran after him, but the door was slammed in my face.

"Tim, please. I didn't know. I'm so sorry."

"Get the fuck away from me."

"Just talk to me, Babe. I'm so ashamed. I don't know what came over me. I just, I couldn't help myself."

I waited outside the door for ten minutes before Tim said, "You think you're ashamed? I loved that. I completely and utterly loved getting fucked in the ass. I couldn't even think I was so enveloped in the moment. He was giving me the attention you never have. And it took this level of humiliation for you to finally figure out how to attend to my cock."

"You what? I thought...I thought you hated that. I thought you hated me. Please. Don't be mad. It may not have been what you expected, but he did what we needed, didn't he?"

He opened the door. I was still naked and he was too. "I love you, Lucy"

"I love you too, Babe. Hihi," I giggled.

"What? You're laughing at me? I'm still pissed at you."

"I know I know. I'm just still really horny, you know?" I look down and see his dick is standing straight up. "And I'm not the only one. Come on, bend over. I wanna eat your ass."

"You what? Why? That's...dirty."

"Yeah yeah," I said turning his shoulders and escorting him back to the bed. "I sucked a cock that came out of that ass, and I loved every minute of that. Come on, he was reaally rough with you. My tongue will feel soothing on your sore hole. C'mon lemme pleasure you."

"What about you? Aren't you sore too?"

"Me? Hihi I'm great. You may have loved Bryce's cock in your ass, but I'd never take anything that big on a regular basis. Buuuut, I'm in love with trying a better fit. What do you say, honey? He taught us how to enjoy ourselves, so you're gonna fuck my ass right after I eat yours, and we're not gonna leave this room till we cum five times a piece."

"Lucy, I don't know if I have that in me."

I pushed him down over the corner of the bed and thrust my tongue into his hole. It tasted like Bryce. "You'll be fine, babe. Just do your best."

As soon as I started rimming him, he began slowly humping the end of the bed, so I reaches around and grabbed his cock. I could already feel his precum against my thumb as I rubbed the tip.

"Ahhhh" he moaned. "Ma..maybe I underestimated myself. Lucy, that's amazing."

"I know. You're my good boy. Are you gonna cum for me?"

"Ahh. Mmmm Huuu. Yessss!"

The moans that I loved so much were back, and they were all for me. I did this and Bryce was no where to be found. Just me and my boy.

Tim sprayed a generous amount of cum onto my hand, especially considering all he'd been through, and as I was bringing it to my mouth, I decided to test something by putting my hand in front of Tim's face instead and to my surprise, he started licking it clean. God, that made me so wet. I had to flip him onto his back and shove my tongue in his mouth while keeping my fingers in his ass. His moans, his cum and my tongue mixing harmoniously in his mouth with me on top of him, fingering his hole. The fact that our roles would normally be flipped made it all the more amazing, but my ass was dying for his cock, which was already hard again.

I rolled off of him, onto my back, and lifted my legs up. Doggy style was fun, but this is my man, and this was special. He was gonna look me in the eyes as he dominated my ass the way Bryce did to him. I knew he wasn't going to be gentle, but I got the shock of my life when he forced it in without even spitting on it. Bryce never came in me and Tim's cock was only a little slick on the tip. Combine that with how numb I was left from my previous pounding and this was pushed to the next level. I was starting to see him as my bitch, but what he did to me made me rethink this.

I had no idea Tim had this kind of hip action. I guess with him being a bit shorter than Bryce, he didn't have to be so careful and he was going in and out faster than I'd been fucked in my life. I was screaming my head off, which only seemed to arouse him more. I guess a little bit of Bryce rubbed off on both of us.

I couldn't hold it in. That spot Bryce was hitting inside my cunt? Well Tim was brutally striking it from my ass and I squirted right onto his face. But unlike Bryce, Tim didn't give me a break. I was numb and shaking and Tim just kept fucking me as hard as ever until, even past the numbness, I could feel his cock swell.

Again, my man was gonna cum for me and it made me so happy. He released into my ass, but with the tip barely pressed in. Why didn't he go as deep as he could, I wondered, but I didn't wonder for long as Tim got on his knees and licked and sucked his load out of my ass before getting on top of me and transferring his love juice into my mouth through a passionate kiss.

This is everything I never knew I ever wanted. This is my man. The man I wanted to spend the rest of my life exploring every method of pleasure possible, and receiving everything he had to give me. And he perfectly sealed the deal with me after his next words were, "So when's our next therapy session?"

So there you have it. It's been five years now and Tim and I are happily married. Hihi, we were obsessed with anal for several months, but now it's a special treat. Neither of us have had a complaint about the other and it's all thanks to Bryce. So what about you? Who is Bryce to you?