Sex Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led us to our booth next to the dance floor. The bar was a few metres to our right. We admired the young bodies on the dance floor jumping around to the rhythm of the music. Julienne grabbed Mrs. Brown and joined the pulsating human organism on the floor. A few dancers stopped and stared at the two naked women. A few men touched them, but my two partners ignored them for the moment. I danced with both and after about an hour I signalled to Julienne that the time has come to take Mrs. Brown one step further.

“Let’s move to the bar,” I said as I removed my jacket. Mrs. Brown gasped as she saw my leggings underneath the jacket. The leggings hugged my legs tightly but ended below my groin and were tied around my waist with a belt. My buttocks, semi-erect penis and balls were clearly visible. Julienne took off her fishnet and whispered in Mrs. Brown’s ear to do the same. I saw a little reluctance in Mrs. Brown’s eyes, but after a moment of contemplation and a deep breath, she rid herself of the fishnet.

We parted the sea of dancing bodies as we walked to the bar. I ordered sparkling mineral water in bottles. “I need something stronger than water to get me through this,” shouted Mrs. Brown over the load music.

“Intoxication gives you false courage and then it’s not you that will go to the next level,” I shouted back. I could never understand why people need alcohol or drugs to help them having sex with others. Sex is the only drug I need. Pussy nectar and cum are my drinks of love.

Julienne quickly took matters in her own hands, actually two cocks of two young geeks. Trust my loving wife to pick two men who would never get a date to give them pleasure they will remember for the rest of their lives. She dropped to her knees and played with their cocks before sucking on them. A small crowd gathered around the three encouraging Julienne to make them come. Taking both cocks in her mouth, she sucked on them until their knees buckled. Then she directed one cock into her pussy and the other back in her mouth.

Then I saw the absolute pleasure on the two men’s faces. They were in heaven with a crowd to witness the event. The man fucking Julienne grabbed her hips as he thrust his manhood in her. She kept sucking the other man’s cock.

Mrs. Brown stared at the scene, her breath coming in shallow bursts. I touched her breast and tweaked her nipple. When she didn’t resist, my continued down her stomach to her naked mound. She spread her legs to give me better access. She was wet as rain and her pussylips puffy. She was turned on by the whole event.

“I need your cock inside my cunt, now,” shouted the once demure Mrs. Brown.

I sat on the bar stool and lifted her up onto my cock, with her facing the crowd, her gaze still fixed on Julienne and her two fuck buddies. She hooked her high heels around my legs and slowly moved up and down my shaft. I held onto her sides, helping her movements. Then she slammed her buttocks onto my groin, taking my cock deep inside her. I could feel my cockhead hitting base with every thrust. Her cunt was very tight but the cunt juice smoothed the friction. Mrs. Brown increased her speed.

After awhile, I asked two women to play with Mrs. Brown’s clit and tits. One dropped to her knees and met Mrs. Brown’s descending pussy with her tongue, the other holding onto Mrs. Brown’s bobbing boobs. I saw Julienne switched her partners around, both still going strong. I admired the two men’s endurance. Maybe they didn’t want to disappoint the crowd or shorten the experience by coming too soon.

Mrs. Brown screams also attracted a small crowd. They rhythmically clapped hands and shouted encouragement: “Fuck him, fuck him, fuck him.” Judging from the contractions of her cunt walls on my cock, Mrs. Brown came at least three times during our public fuck session.

Julienne was finishing the two guys off, with them spraying their cum onto my wife’s tits. The crowd cheered. I loved her then more than ever for taking care of what most would consider losers and make them champions.

Mrs. Brown was fast approaching the end of her pleasure tolerance. She collapsed backwards on my chest, whispering, “No more, no more.”

Then I felt my cock being removed from Mrs. Brown’s pussy and someone, no, two mouths sucking on it. When a finger entered my anus, I shot my load in the air, onto the two faceless mouths and onto Mrs. Brown’s mound.

A load cheer accompanied us to our table and out the door. By now, most couple were fucking all over the place. We grabbed our things as Peter thanked us for making the evening a huge success. Mrs. Brown was a happy client and the three of us walked naked through the late evening crowd to the car without a care in the world. Of course, a lot of wolf whistles was directed our way, but judging from the smile on Mrs. Brown’s face, she was satisfied with her growth.

A week later, a man walked into our office and demanded to see me. Julienne and I met the man naked in a private office.

“What have you done to my wife?”

“Who is your wife?”

“Amanda…eh, Mrs. Brown.”

“Well, I don’t know….”

“I want the same treatment, NOW.”

The End.

12