Sex Therapy & Creampies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think so, I'm very full. It's dripping out and down the crack of my ass. Maybe I should freshen up a little first."

"No need for that Lillian, I'm sure Peter will do the honors. Peter, why don't you clean her up a little before you fuck her, you ate her out so well before, I'm sure you can manage it again. Derek, would you get my strap-on cock from the inner pocket of my coat for me? I'm going to fuck Peter while he eats Lillian."

Derek left and quickly returned with a latex dildo attached to a harness. Peter watched in anticipation as Derek helped Rachel fasten the straps around her legs and hips. When they were done Rachel stood there in her boots and bustier, with an erection protruding from her crotch. Derek began smearing it with K-Y jelly, which Rachel had also bought along.

"Do you like me with a cock Peter? I hope so, you're going to get to know this cock quite intimately. Now, Lillian, you lay back on the edge of the bed, that's it, pull your knees up so the cum doesn't run out too much. Now, Peter, you get on all fours so you can eat her."

Peter got down in front of his wife's cummy pussy. Her cunt was still stretched from the double fucking she received, and her lips and pubic hair were splattered with jism. She radiated an aroma of sex, and he found himself almost uncontrollably excited at the thought of eating her as Rachel fucked him.

Rachel knelt behind him and he felt her position the dildo carefully on his asshole. "Now just relax," she said. "I want you to lick her as I slide this in."

Peter took a deep breath, and ran his tongue over Lillian's sopping mound. She tasted wonderful, salty, sweaty, wet, and a little sweet all at the same time. As he licked her again he felt the dildo spread his anus and enter him. He groaned and attempted to relax as Rachel pushed in deeper, the sensations making him want to cum badly.

"Fuck yourself on my cock Peter," she said. "I like to see men do it to themselves, once it's in they always seem to enjoy it."

She held herself still, and Peter started to rock back and forth, going forward until just the end was in him, and then pushing back against Rachel's hips so that the cock was pushed all the way in. With each stroke Rachel would slap his ass, calling him her slut, which further raised his excitement level.

Lillian lay on the bed, holding her knees up with her pussy spread. She craned her neck up to watch as Peter got fucked, and she felt her own orgasm building again as he alternated between eating her and sliding back on the dildo. "God, that is getting me so hot again, it's so horny watching you get fucked honey, God eat me harder!"

"You heard her Peter, bury your face in her messy cunt," said Rachel.

Peter needed no further urging, he locked his lips to her pussy lips, and Lillian let go of her knees and pressed his head vigorously into her wet hole. Rachel had the dildo all the way in him, and she reached around him and grasped his cock, and started to rhythmically stroke it.

Peter gave a muffled moan, and Lillian held his face in her pussy, feeling his tongue delve deeply into her nether region.

"Oh Peter! It feels so fucking good! God, I think I'm going to cum soon. God, I'm going to cum right in your face baby, UH UH UH I'M CUMMING NOW!!!"

Rachel's fingers quickly grasped Peter hard at the base of his cock, she squeezed, effectively preventing him from his own orgasm as Lillian held his face firm against her pussy, grinding hard against him as her cunt spasmed and squirted the cum and her own new cum juices on him. She came for what seemed like minutes, and Rachel maintained the stifling grip on him.

Finally, Lillian sobbed and released Peter from her grip. She lay back, trembling from the force of her amazing orgasm, her arms and legs weak and limp.

Rachel, still with the cock in Peter's ass and the grip on his dick, got Peter up off the floor. "I think your finally ready to fuck her Peter, are you ready?"

"I want to fuck her so bad I can taste it," he joked as he licked his lips.

Rachel laughed and said "I'm going to stay in you while you do it, now let's get on top of her." Lillian managed to move back onto the bed a bit more, and Peter and Rachel climbed on. She still had a hold of his cock, and being careful not to let the dildo slip out of his ass she guided him into Lillian's open sticky slit. It slid in easily with a satisfying "Shluucckkk" sound.

Peter started fucking and grinding, and Rachel used the same movements behind him, reflecting what he did. He looked into Lillian's eyes, and saw they were once again filled with lust. She pulled his head down and kissed him deeply, her tongue entering his mouth and exploring, tasting the remnants of her own orgasm from moments before. Peter responded, and ground deeply into her, and felt Rachel do the same to him. He felt his orgasm approach, and began bucking between Lillian's pussy, and Rachel's strap-on cock.

"Oh fuck, oh baby, I'm cumming now, I'M CUMMING HARD RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" he shouted as his balls clenched and his cock sprayed inside her hot wet pussy. Rachel had hold of his hips, and was pushing into him as hard as she could as he collapsed into his wife's arms, Lillian hugging him tightly and covering his face with kisses.

He couldn't move as Rachel deftly exited him, Lillian held onto him enjoying the feel of his fatigued body lying on top of her.

John and Derek applauded the show, thanked both Peter and Lillian, and went into the living room to get dressed.

Rachel sat down on the bed next to them, and stroked Peter's ass. "I think that went well tonight, we definitely made some progress. Not bad at all for a first session, you both are able to take instruction and I think you learned some valuable tools to keep your marriage working. Do you have any questions?"

Peter grunted a "no," and Rachel looked to Lillian.

"Can we maybe have two sessions a week?" she asked. "I think we can learn twice as fast that way, what do you think honey?" she said to Peter as she laughed and slapped his ass.

Rachel laughed and then noticed Lillian's eyes growing wider. "Oh, I think I have his answer, guess who's getting hard again!" she said as she felt Peter's cock growing inside her.

Rachel turned on her heel and looking over her shoulder said "That's what I like to hear, I'll see you on Wednesday night then."

12