Sex Toy Sales Girl

Story Info
A door to door sales girl really gives a guy a ride.
2.9k words
4.2
80.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomthumper
tomthumper
128 Followers

I was in the shower stroking my cock, thinking about Mrs. Henderson, my very demanding boss, when the doorbell rang.

I cursed, there was something about the fall: charities, religious nuts, environmentalists, rug salesmen, they all came out to fucking ring my door bell just as I was getting in the mood. This was the second time today.

I didn't stop to get dressed. I grabbed a towel and stomped to the front door. I didn't care if it was the god-dammed Girl Guides.

I wanted to put up a sign like: IF I DON'T KNOW YOU, DON'T EVEN FUCKING RING THE BELL!!! But my girlfriend wouldn't let me. We have to open to the world, she says. She's so open she's never here. But I always do what she tells me: I guess I like it when she tells me to do stuff.

I jerked open the door and growled: "Yeah?"

There looking up at me from the stairs was the most frightened little thing I've ever seen. She was a little younger than me, in her late twenties with her long black hair in pig-tales. Large black rimmed glasses perched on her little snub nose and a large shapeless blouse didn't quite hide her large breasts. The gray wool skirt that ended just below her knees matched the blouse and the glasses but the fish net stocking with a black line down the back seemed out of place. Her footwear was funky: the chunkiest black boots with five inch heels which made her look even more off balance than she already was, looking up at me.

I realized the towel I grabbed was pretty small and it was only just doing its job. I held it closer and brushed some soap bubbles off my wash- board stomach with my other hand.

"Oh, sorry." I ducked a little behind the door. "Can I help you?"

"I was wondering, sir..." Her voice was a faint whisper that trailed off.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering sir..." She looked at my shoulders, glistening and wet, then at her feet. "I was wondering if you'd be interested in some of Badalon's fine products." She waved her hand at the steamer trunk sitting on its side beside her. There were no wheels. The poor kid probably had to drag it down the street. I saw sweat trickling down the side of her face. I never let salespeople into my house. I mean, it's not only a rule, it's a creed. But all of a sudden all that was overturned. And to be honest it probably wasn't out of kindness.

"Sure," I say, opening the door, but trying to keep the racier parts of me behind it. I couldn't believe I was letting her in, but she was just so pathetic.

Her face lit up and she dragged the trunk up the stairs and to the door. She turned around and pulled the case over the door jam, her prominent ass almost in my lap, when I realized I better get something on.

"You can get set up in the living room," I said over my shoulder, pointing in the general direction as I headed down the hall to the bathroom to get my robe.

She stood in the door way with a big grin on her face watching me go. In the bathroom I realized she had probably been checking out my bare ass.

With my robe on and the belt safely cinching down my eager-like- a-dog-bone boner, I walked into the living room and realized what I'd forgotten: the magazines.

They'd been left on the coffee table in front of the couch where I'd been using them last. Opened to my favorite girls. Large breasts. Kneeling. Being done by two guys. Spanking a guy. Being felt up by multiple hands in a phone booth. Orgasmic. Sticky.

My girlfriend doesn't like them much, but that's okay, they're only needed when she away and I try not to succumb to the phone sex ads.

The girl, whose name I realized I didn't even know, put the steamer trunk down in the middle of the room. She was standing right over the magazines, hands on her hips, looking at them and frowning.

"Sorry!" I slipped around her and gathered up the glossy pages. I imagine there was still the smell of cum in the air.

"Those are yours?" She sounded like she was going to faint.

"Ah...well...yes," I said, reddening.

"Do you have a wife?" She had this wide eyed look like a married man wouldn't still have all the lusts of a single man. She was twirling one of her pigtails in her hand. Did this girl get out much?

"I live with my girlfriend. Look I'm sorry. I forgot they were-"

"And you still need these?" She reached out and pulled the magazines from my hands, loosening my robe as she did. She started flipping through them, gasping at a woman tied naked to a tree, being whipped by a birch bough.

"Well... I don't know if I need-"

She flipped open the Hooters magazine to a woman being sprayed with the cum of four men. The woman had her arms over her head and was laughing, like she was in a rainstorm.

"Does that make you hard?" She rolled her 'r' on hard. She looked angry. "I know you men," she spat. "You want to see as much tits and pussy as you can."

She rolled up the magazine and struck me across the chest.

"In fact, I bet you invited me in because you were hoping to cheat on your poor girlfriend and fuck some poor helpless sales-girl!"

I backed up, holding my hands in front of my face in case she started hitting again. First she was a mouse, now she was a tiger!

"No, I swear, I was just sorry for you," I said. She didn't look happy with that comment. I realized there was a cool breeze across my body from the open window. My robe was open. My cock, long and hard, with a giant swelling head was pointing right at her like prime pussy detector.

"Rapist!" she yelled and then she grabbed my balls, hard, her long black nails digging in. "You act innocent with smut lying around your home," she panted. "And then you thrust your swollen member at me!"

She tugged threateningly.

"Give me one reason I shouldn't just pull this off and give it to your girlfriend with the story of how you lost it."

"I'll be good," I gulped. "I'll do whatever you say. Buy whatever you want." She squeezed harder still, her hand was incredibly strong. My balls were being squashed flat. "My credit card is by the phone!"

She laughed and twisted my balls to make me fall onto the couch. I blacked out.

*************

When I came to my hands were both in velvet lined cuffs attached together by a slender stainless steel chain which was looped over the living room chandelier. I was standing up and my robe was gone. I was naked, my cock limp and little red nail marks on my balls were throbbing.

She was standing beside me.

"Who are you?" I tried to bring my arms down to cover myself, but the chain was too short.

"My name is Shelley Apple. I'm the sales representative for this here burb." Her voice was loud and clear, and a little deeper now. She was in complete control. She traced her hand down my back and then abruptly smacked my ass. "Don't bother trying to get free. The shackles and chain are very strong, and I'd say your chandelier could hold up to two hundred and fifty pounds with the beam it's secured into."

She stepped in front of me and opened the trunk. Then she started to unbutton her blouse and continue her strange sales pitch.

"Your girlfriend now owns the shackles and chain, a gift from you. In fact," she said, opening her blouse to reveal her large round knockers. "She'll own everything I decide to use on you this afternoon."

"You sell sex toys!" I was furious. "You berate me for girly mags and you sell fucking S&M gear!"

"No," she said, dropping her blouse onto the couch. "I'm selling sex tools because of men like you."

"What?" I swung towards her, her breasts had deep brown aureole that were turning me on. Or maybe it was being tied up.

"You men are the sluts in the world. You'd fuck every woman that made your cock twitch if you could. That's why I'm needed."

She reached around and unzipped her skirt. She laid it beside her blouse. The fish net stockings went to nearly the top of her inner thigh. She was wearing an odd thong, made of leather straps that snaked out between her cheeks and around and down to her pussy. There was some sort of clip there...

There was a riding crop in her hand that drew my attention to it the moment she lifted it out of the trunk. She walked around behind me and raised it into the air.

"I'm here because you horny fucking men need to be trained, and trained firmly." The leather crop sliced hard across my ass leaving a slice of burning flesh. I screamed in surprise. I couldn't believe how much it hurt. She tossed the crop onto the couch.

"Don't worry," she said. "You won't see that again until your girlfriend comes home and sees how much you've spent."

She circled back in front of me, strutting and smiling.

"Ah, we have a winner." I looked down in surprise, my cock was fully erect, a direct line from my burning bottom to my dong. "So I wasn't mistaken," she said. "You are a fine specimen. But I knew you needed training when you came to the door all soapy and naked and lip-smackingly engorged."

She pulled a book out of the trunk and held it up to me. There was a man with a dog collar around his neck kissing a slender female hand that was holding his leash. The title read: How to train your PUSSY SLAVE.

"I'll put it here for her to find," she dropped it on top of all my porno-magazines.

"It's very thorough," she said, slipped up close to me, her breasts brushing my chest, her eyes looking deep into mine. "For example, how to play with your boy's nipples." She grabbed both of mine and gave them a furious tugging. I groaned, it was like there was nothing she could do to me that didn't make me more horny. Then slowly, with delicate little tonguings she licked and sucked each nub till they were so hard and erect and swollen.

"How to mark your man." She dragged her claws down my back and across my buttocks. I could feel the red tracks each finger and thumbnail left.

"How to look so innocent they won't hardly have a chance." She blinked her eyes through her big black glasses and shook her head back and forth to let her pig tales gently whip my chest.

"How to administer punishments that are pleasurable." She took out a white whip made up of hundreds of soft threads. First she started with my bottom, then my back. It felt like feathers when she trailed the tips across and when she wound up and start giving me stroke after stroke the impact was considerable, but not burning like the leather crop, it was like a giant hand. Then she came around to my front.

"Still so big." She trailed the fibers across my chest and then slowly began to whip me, letting the threads curl round my dong and then tugged it free - again and again and again, till I was panting and sighing with every lashing.

"And it is always important to know how to give rewards." She knelt down in front of me and wrapped both hands around my cock.

"Gosh, honey. It makes me so happy that you save all your cum for me!" she said brightly, looking at me with big eyes. "I'll suck your big dick all the time if only you'll be good."

And then she began to suck, suck deeply on my cock. At first only with the head in her mouth, milking the cum and then deeper, and deeper till my balls were bouncing on her chin. She was a sword swallower!

And as she sucked her hands fondled my ass and as I spread my legs, she began to stroke my asshole. I groaned - I really was going to cum.

She pulled back her head and laughed as I thrust at her helplessly.

"Oh, and of course last but not least," she said, wiping her mouth and reaching into the trunk. She pulled out two more items. "This is something every woman should have to let her pussy slave know whose boss."

In her left hand was a tube of K-Y.

In her right hand was an 8 1/2 inch purple dildo.

"No!"

"Mmmm...you should start small and work your way up, but I feel like I need to show you exactly what kind of pleasure your girl-friend is getting." She stroked my quivering long-john.

"But I don't go in for that!"

"Oh, you were enjoying my stroking just a little while ago!" She snapped the dill onto her belt so it projected almost naturally out of her pussy. It was purple with a smooth torpedo head and a thick shaft that only tapered slightly. She thrummed it with her hand. My jaw dropped as I watched it vibrate like some giant rattler.

"It's like breaking a stallion," she said, squeezing K-Y onto the dong and then coating the tip carefully with her finger. "And I'm no Horse Whisperer." She grinned. "Once I show you how much you like it then you'll be the pussy slave of whoever's got the cock between her legs." With that she walked behind me and grasped my hips.

"Spread 'em, cowboy!" And whether I wanted to or not, she pulled back my hips and had my ass in the air like ever-eager slut I was. Oh fuck, what the hell was happening?

"You just let that breath out and relax now," she whispered in my ear. "Don't worry, I know how to treat my sluts..."

I sighed.

The chilly dildo head kissed my asshole with blissful delight.

"Oh! Holly Shit!" I tried to struggle but only managed to push her deeper into my ass.

Shelley Apple was moaning herself and slapping my ass and encouraging my bucking.

"You see the dildo is attached to a vibrator that works with the strokes. Oh my! it's fucking effective." It was true, with every thrust I heard a deep humming sound rise and fall. She started thrusting deeper and faster.

I was moaning myself. It was like a whole new type of orgasm. My cock was rock hard, bouncing up and down as Shelley rode me.

"You little slut!" she cried. "You're taking an eight-incher like a seasoned whore."

"I swear." I gasped as she tweaked my nipples sending me further down her shaft. "I've never been done like this before!"

"Then I'll do you well," she gasped, fucking me harder and harder, her boobs smacking my back, counting out the beats of her thrusts. I was helping her, riding the dildo up and down to her in and outs. She reached around and took my cock in her hand.

It was a wonderful effect; the dildo was so big and touching pleasure points I didn't know I had. Shelley delighted in running it up and down me, it slurped and sucked. I was whimpering like a schoolgirl getting her first. And at the same time she thrust into me she slid her cool hand up my cock and as she pulled out, not all the way, she went down my cock. It was like being fucked and fucking at the same time. Like being one of many pistons working together.

With both of my hands tied, Shelley pumped my ass and jerked my cock until we were both crying out. Suddenly I was crying out and my ass convulsed around the dong, and the humming of her vibrator deepened even further, and I shot cum high into the air, her hand pumping me furiously. And I gasped and gasped, and cum came shooting into the air in milky spurts, falling onto the couch and her blouse and skirt. I hung exhausted, the shackles still snug around my wrists. Shelley kept fucking my ass, until she too cried out and she convulsed.

"Wow! You are a shooter!" Shelley gasped as she finished with me. "That's all right, it's a company outfit." She finally came to a halt and snapped the dildo off of her harness, leaving the still thrumming phallus in my ass. She pulled a tiny red dress from the trunk and slipped it on. "You can buy the outfit too."

She rang through the order and then gave me a long lingering kiss before turning and walking towards the front door. My cock was starting to get hard again, the dildo felt like it was still moving, but that must just be the after-shocks!

She turned and looked at me, hanging naked in the chains surrounded by all the sex pharifinalia I had unwilling bought. My cock was rising again to full mast.

"I think this will make your girlfriend very happy." Then she turned and walked out the door.

-fin-

tomthumper
tomthumper
128 Followers