Sex Toys and Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
depreston
depreston
18 Followers

With my free hand I grabbed one of Laura's breasts. I know that this didn't bring her orgasm but she began to cum as soon as I touched her. She screamed and bucked furiously. I squeezed her tightly- it would have hurt if she wasn't already cumming. She was a sight to behold, her whole body arching and writhing. Throughout this she let off an almost unbroken scream. I managed to cum again, letting myself shoot out over Laura's back. I don't think that she noticed, she was buried in her own avalanche of orgasm. I felt dizzy. Eventually Laura relaxed and Sally slipped out of her. I was surprised to see Laura's juices so far up the dildo- Sally could never take it that deep. A bunch of panting messes, we all turned to admire Laura's achievement as it dangled in front of Sally

After a few moments of gasping, Jess asked "Who wants the next turn?" No one answered quickly as Jess walked over to undo Sally's harness. Her hands spent as much time undoing the buckles as they did caressing Sally's buttocks and thighs.

"I need to cum so badly right now," Sally whispered, stepping out of the leather straps. "Show me how to use this thing," she requested, passing the rig to Jess and stepping forward so that her wet pussy was rubbing against Jess' side.

"Time for a workshop?" Jess laughed, enjoying Sally grinding against her. "But it's polite to offer guests first use. How are you doing Kira?"

Kira blushed, her breathing still heavy from her orgasm, "I think I'd prefer a real cock first," she declared, glancing at me.

"Then it all works out," Sally said brightly, idly massaging her clit against Jess. "I think this one needs a little rest," looking across at Laura who was smiling contentedly but looked incapable of movement.

"I need a mini-break too," I said. "Let me just put these croissants in the oven. I think we're going to some sustenance tonight."

depreston
depreston
18 Followers