Sex-U-Ally Speaking Ch. 01

Story Info
Living with Brad involves lots of nudity.
10.2k words
4.61
22.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story begins on a quiet Saturday afternoon. I was getting ready for soccer practice. Brad was on a recliner, reading. Brad was my boyfriend at the time. I had been living with him for about a year.

I had met him on a blind date. A mutual friend had set us up. Neither of us was looking for anything long-term. We ended up living together. But our living arrangement was loose – we played it by the ear most of the time.

Sex with him had been all right till that point – nothing outstanding though. More importantly for me, at that point in life I was experimenting with sex. I had the zeal of a learner. I wanted new experiences. Discovering pleasure. And innovating ways to please men.

While changing into my sports bra and practice shorts, I felt his eyes on me. He enjoyed watching me change or get naked.

My shirt came off and then my bra. I was topless. He stared at my perky boobs. I turned away from him to look at myself in the dresser mirror.

In the mirror, I could see him looking at my panty-covered butt. Rolling my panties down, I allowed him a good look at my naked ass. There is an exhibitionist lurking inside me somewhere - this show was making me wet.

I looked at the clock. There was no time to fuck or get off. That pleasure would have to wait. As I slipped into the sports bra and shorts, I asked him if he wanted to come watch us girls play. He agreed.

***

Practice that day lasted sixty minutes. Brad sat on the bleachers and watched. It was an all-girl game.

There were sixteen of us on the field. So we divided into two teams of eight. It was right in the middle of summer. The weather was nice and warm – typical northern California weather.

There was a lot of good-natured yelling and screaming on the field. Everyone was ready for a good workout after the workweek. Nydia, who works at a deli, was on fire. She scored twice. Luckily for me she was on my side. All of us girls gave her big hugs each time she scored. Nydia is about my height at five-seven. So I felt my boobs press into hers each time we hugged.

***

After the game I came off the field all sweaty. Brad got up to greet me. I went into his arms. We kissed using our tongues. I pressed my warm body against his. He squeezed my ass. He didn't seem to mind the sweat.

As we kissed I let my hand drop to his shorts and rubbed his cock over the fabric of his shorts. Sure enough his cock responded positively to my touch. A good workout on the soccer field makes me extra horny.

It was around 6 pm. Brad asked, "Wanna go get some dinner, Ally?" I said yes and excused myself to go change.

***

The coach was giving her usual ten-minute spiel on strategy for the following games and practice-sessions when I walked into the locker room. We play in the local league and this is part of the routine. I joined the other girls huddled around the sole speaker.

When the huddle was over everyone started talking simultaneously. There was a lot of good cheer and banter. And some playfulness. There were only two showers so we had to line up and wait.

Jessica, the practical joker of the group, walked around pretending she had a tampon stuck up her ass. This cracked everyone up. Then she proceeded to demonstrate how her nervous lover-boyfriend struggled to find her pussy when they did it the first time. The girls were whooping.

When my turn came to shower I found myself with Julia. I should explain what I mean by that. You see, the way these showers are set up there isn't much privacy. I mean the showers are in a stall so no one can see you from the locker room. But between the two showerheads there is no separation. And the space inside the common stall is quite cramped – it's usual for bodies to touch when both showers are used simultaneously.

Anyways, as I was saying, Julia and I entered the shower almost at the same time. I've always liked her. She is exceptionally pretty – smiling eyes and sharp features. Her dark hair was cut short.

I noticed her boobs as she took off her t-shirt and bra – 36 C would be my guess. They were pear shaped and perky. Her nipples were moderately sized, the areolas proportionate. While I've seen various cup sizes, some smaller, others bigger, these boobs would be way up there on my list in terms of overall shape and proportion.

Julia was about my height with an athletic frame. As she took off her shorts and panties I found myself checking out her ass.

She had a gorgeous ass. Her hips curved perfectly from the waist. And her ass cheeks flared up in perfect symmetry from her lower back down to the back of her thighs. If your eyes glazed over these complex descriptions – don't worry. What I am trying to say is straightforward: A woman's ass comes in all shapes and sizes. I'd rate this one A+.

Deliberately dropping my soap bar, bending to pick up the slippery thing from the floor, I got a good luck at her pussy. She had a crop of light dark hair on top of her clit area.

Otherwise, she was clean-shaven and the bikini line perfect. To complete the picture for you – I was entirely shaven at the time. My pussy was as smooth as a newborn's bottom. As she soaped herself between her legs I got a glimpse of her pink clit.

I wondered whether Brad would enjoy fucking Julia. At that point I almost laughed aloud. What was I thinking? I wanted Brad to fuck this girl? I was checking out another girl for my boyfriend! Was I insane? Still laughing at myself, I finished showering.


Afterwards I dried myself using a colossal white towel and dressed. Then I said bye to Julia and the remaining girls, and headed out to where Brad was waiting patiently for me. I knew he had brought his book so he wouldn't be totally bored. And I suspected he enjoyed checking out the other girls as they left.

***

It was Saturday evening so most would be going out. Almost all the girls had changed into something more decent than usual for their dates. I hadn't and that is usual for me.

I wore desert khaki capri pants and a short white shirt. My shirt was tight over my breasts – the low cut design showed off cleavage. Showing off my cleavage would keep Brad warmed up over the dinner table for possible action later. That was my strategy anyway – didn't know whether that would work.

The shirt ended half way down my belly so that my belly button kissed the evening air as Brad and I walked towards the parking lot. My shoulderlength blonde hair was brushed back straight and still damp from the shower. Sock less sneakers covered my feet.


***

As he drove us through the light evening traffic I watched Brad's profile affectionately. My mind then wandered to sexy Julia, her naked body, and how the two of them would look together.

Brad was just about an inch taller than I am, medium build, and a face with imperfections. He wasn't even close to good looking in the traditional sense. Nor was he particularly athletic or have a great body type. He was a lot older than I am.

Personality wise, he was calm – the type that sleeps through an earthquake. Flexible and open-minded, Brad was comfortable to hang out with because I could relax and be myself.

I didn't tell him anything but as he kept his eyes on the road I put my hand between my legs and squeezed them together. Using the pressure of my hand through the fabric of the pants I pressed my clit fantasizing Brad fucking gorgeous Julia.

By the time we got to the dinner restaurant I managed a small cum. With my pussy creamy I savored the stickiness between my legs as we walked in. Brad, of course, knew nothing of my private cum. There are some secrets that a girl is entitled to, right?

***

We got a table with a view of the ocean and I ordered a chicken fajita salad. Brad got himself a steak. And we both got some red wine.

My plan to show off cleavage across the table during dinner didn't work out because we sat next to each other gazing at the setting sun. The cool dark green waters of the Pacific Ocean seemed to suck in the red ball of fire.

I snuck a hand under his pants. He dropped a napkin over my hand so it looked innocent. As I caressed his cock I felt it swell up. However it was difficult to truly jerk him off – the angle was tough and there were too many people around.

At that point the waitress came over to ask us if everything was all right. Brad was sitting back enjoying my caresses. His eyes were half-closed. Hearing the waitress jolted him back to reality. He almost spilled his wine. His expression as he forced a smile and nodded yes to the waitress was hilarious. I deliberately kept massaging his cock giving him no respite.

And the weirdest thing was I looked at the pretty waitress and immediately wanted Brad to be fucking her. What the hell was wrong with me? Was it the voyeur in me? Did I want to see his cock sliding in and out of another pussy?

I asked Brad whether he would want to fuck the waitress. I said to him, "Check her out and tell me."

He checked out her body. Straight long brown haired with a pretty face, she had small tits and a medium sized ass. His eyes lingered on her ass. This chick worked out or something and her ass was in great shape. She was wearing tight black pants as part of her uniform. Her ass cheeks were outlined.

Brad's answer was yes. I asked him tell me how you'd fuck her. As he watched her take an order at a nearby table I continued playing with his cock. I could tell Brad was fucking her in his mind.

"I'd have her suck my cock and then fuck her doggy," was his answer as he continued looking.

"Why?"

"Cuz I like her face – would like to see her face with my cock in her mouth. And I'd love to slide my cock into her pussy while slapping that ass."

Brad had to get some release - all this talk combined with my hand caressing his cock. So I told him to go finish in the men's and bring me his cum on toilet paper. There was simply no way I could get him to cum with my hand cramped under the napkin in the crowded restaurant. Caressing his cock was as far as I could go without drawing unwelcome attention on us.

Making him wait till our waitress was at the next table, I asked him to walk in such a way that he would bump into her. I wanted him to feel her body heat a bit before he jerked off thinking of her. Maybe he would accidentally get to touch the ass he so wanted to slap and fuck?

He did the bump making it look like a real accident. I watched as she said sorry and smiled at him. She then smiled at me too. She would never even guess that we had been checking her out and now Brad was going to jerk off fantasizing fucking her, right?

***

I waited for him to return from the men's. I thought of Brad masturbating in a stall. The image of him standing with his pants around his ankles and jerking off into the toilet paper played on my mind.

Soon he was back smiling big. He gave me a sticky ball of toilet paper. I smelled his cum on the paper.

***

After dinner we went to a video store. We picked a regular movie. I was in the mood for some porn that night. The fantasy of fucking another woman was still playing on my mind.

We went into the adult section, which was separated from the main section. Initially Brad and I were the only two people in the smaller space. Then a teenaged guy walked in – I'd say he was eighteen.

When he saw me he balked. I guess you don't often see women in the adult section of the store? But he recovered fast enough and grinned shyly.

As Brad and I checked out the video collection this guy checked me out. I could feel his eyes on my ass and bare skin on my back. I wondered whether he would fantasize about me when he masturbated that night. Maybe he would pretend his cock was in my pussy? Yeah, I know what you are thinking – I am perverted.

Brad had his hand on my butt and I had my arm wrapped around his waist. Both of us were still busily searching the shelves for a video we liked.

The shelves were lined with covers - cocks, pussies and naked bodies. My pussy tingled at the sight. Were the two men in the room turned on as much as I was?

Meanwhile, I could feel the young guy taking in our movements. The exhibitionist part of me felt like giving him a show.

I pulled Brad towards me and kissed him using my tongue, slurping to enhance the show. Taking his hand I put it on one of my tits. Initially he was surprised but caught on soon enough.

From the corner of my eyes I could see the guy getting interested. Brad squeezed my boob and I swear the guy, who was standing like two feet away, gasped. I let my hand fall to the front of Brad's shorts and felt him up.

Imagine my satisfaction when I saw the guy follow my hand down to Brad's shorts. I hoped he would fantasize my hand on his own cock when he jerked off. That was my goal anyways.

With the guy's eyes glued on me, I deliberately dropped my purse. I wanted to show him my cleavage. Bending down slowly, I noted with satisfaction his eyes focused on my tits.

While picking up the purse I dropped my keys. This time I faced away from him to pick up the keys. As I reached for them, I felt my capris riding down exposing the top of my ass crack. Looking over my shoulder, I noted the guy was checking out my crack. I straightened up ever so slowly giving him tons of time to get a good look.

In the while a fantasy had been playing in my head. I had this guy in a room. I showed him my ass. He asked if he could jerk off over my ass. I said yes. And he masturbated and spurted his gooey sperm all over my ass.

We left the store soon after. I gave the guy a smile hoping that would seal the deal in terms of him fantasizing about me. I liked the thought of him jerking off that way. Yes, I am perverted.

***

That evening we decided to get cozy on the couch while watching the rented videos. First we watched a movie in which Will Ferrell and Chris Kattan from SNL play brothers. Can't recall the name right now – and that's unimportant. I remember laughing a lot. Our hands were all over each other as we watched.

Then we got the porn going. We watched silently as a couple fucked in the opening sequence. I could feel my pussy watering from the action on the TV screen. Brad's cock was tenting - hard and straining against the fabric of his shorts.

A guy and two girls, a blonde and a brunette, came on. I asked Brad if he would like fucking two women simultaneously some day. He said yes he would enjoy that. Sliding his shorts off, I told him to watch the action on the screen and fantasize he was the guy in the movie.

Both girls were licking the guy's cock. Making sure Brad was comfortably lounging back on the couch I slid down on my knees between his legs. Holding his cock I licked the head.

"Fantasize those two girls are licking your cock," I whispered as my fingers caressed his balls.

I ran my tongue along the length of his throbbing cock.

"Tell me what you see," I said.

"The blonde is licking his cock and the brunette his balls," he replied.

"Do you like your balls licked?"

"Yeah."

"Like this?" I swiped his balls with my tongue.

I took each of his balls into my mouth. Then both together.

"He is getting up. Both are doggy for him. He is choosing a pussy to fuck."

I slipped a finger into my pussy. I was squatting in front of him now.

"Which of these girls would you fuck, Brad," I asked him continuing the fantasy.

"I'd go for the blondie, baby," he said.

"Fuck her any way you want!"

I sucked his cock like a popsicle even as I finger fucked my pussy. I figured he would come fast after watching porn - I do.

"He's finished fucking the blonde and switching to the brunette. His cock is wet with the blonde's pussy juices."

Somehow I found the concept of a guy fucking a second girl with the juices of the first still on his cock extraordinarily kinky. And kinky is sexy for me.

I came all over my finger with a big oooOhHH to that thought.

"Fuck both pussies in your mind, Brad," I implored wanting to get him to orgasm in my hand -that my partner cums too is important.

"Yeahhhhh, baby."

I pumped cock and licked his balls simultaneously. I positioned my face under his cock.

"UhHH…aaaHH, oh Ally!"

And then he came – the first drops of semen hitting my lips, and then I got some on my nose and eyes. I had to close my eyes as Brad ejaculated his warm jizz wantonly on my face. The volume of jizz was more than usual. Could it be due to the porn stimulating him like a long foreplay?

The porn was still playing. But both of us had lost interest after satisfying orgasms. I lay back on the carpet in front of him. I spread my legs.

My chin was dripping. Cum dripped down my chin to my tits. I wiped my eyes and nose. I rubbed some of his sperm on my clit.

I signaled him to lick my clit. He tasted his sperm on my clit. I find a guy eating his own cum sexy. Yeah, I know, I am perverted. Then he kissed my clit.

"Thanks, baby," he said, "That was great!"

I had to agree.

***

Monday found me in the cube farm I live in on weekdays. Sometimes I live there on weekends too depending on the workload. I am sure you know how that goes.

That week was slower than usual thanks to folks taking off on summer vacations. I was planning a week in Hawaii towards the end of summer. Things were quiet.

I finished most of my work in the mornings. Then went out for lunch at around noon with coworkers. We usually ended up at places where you can sit outside. After a salad, we would sit in the sun and sip iced tea. Till the more conscientious of us (that wouldn't include me) proposed we head back to earn our living. That would draw groans from everyone.

Most of my meetings were in the afternoons. I slept through them. Browsing the Internet and chatting with my girlfriends were preferred afternoon activities. All this to get that bimonthly paycheck.

Life was copasetic but I was getting bored. On Thursday I had an invitation from a friend, Amanda, to go water skiing. She owns a boat and the equipment. I decided to take her up on it.

It was a good decision. I had a great time. Taking the afternoon off work, I headed for a stretch of the San Francisco bay. It was a nice drive. The air on the water was fresh and cool in the warm sun. The water splashed refreshingly cold.

There were five of us on the boat. All girls. Four bikinis and a one-piece. I wore my favorite sea green bikini – think they match my eyes. Not that you could spot eye color behind dark goggles that shielded my eyes from the wind and water.

I discovered, like most things in life, my water skiing talents were not much to write about. However, I loved the outdoor experience and the water.

On a quieter side we skinny-dipped. I watched the girls as they stripped and plunged into the water. Afterwards each would come out with nipples taut, shaking water off their hair and stand making puddles on the deck.

That day I got to see four pairs of tits and four different pussies. Sweet. I did mention there is a voyeur in me, right?

What made things even more exciting was Julia. Amanda is a common friend so I wasn't surprised to see Julia on the boat. She had been wearing a sky blue bikini and looked incredibly sexy. As I looked at her naked body, I remember thinking, "Geez…if I were a guy this is one gal I'd wanna fuck!"

***

That evening I got home after nine. The girls had insisted on dinner and a couple of them had got drunk. The skiing had exhausted me. I was tired. This was one night when I could use some service on the sex front, if you know what I mean -someone to eat my pussy.

Lying on the couch I opened my legs invitingly to Brad. I ran a hand over my naked legs and thighs. He showed interest. I was wearing a long white t-shirt and black panties. Raising my t-shirt I showed him my boobs. Sticking my tongue out, I lifted each boob and licked my nipples erect one after the other.