Sex-U-Ally Speaking Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I ran a finger over my pussy area. His eyes fixed on my panties. Pushing my panties to the side I showed him my pussy. I ran a finger along the pussy crack. I was horny. My finger came up wet and sticky.

His head went between my legs. Oooohhh – that's exactly where I wanted him. I held his head and pulled him to my pussy. He lapped at my juices.

"Mmm…mmm, Ally, you taste good!"

I love hearing things like that, by the way - call me vain. Turns me on.

I pulled him closer smothering him. His tongue found my clit. He lapped at my clit sending me into orgasm territory. Then his mouth encircled my clit and sucked on it relentlessly. Arching, I pushed my clit into his face.

"Fuck…that feels good…ooooohhhhh…uuuhhhHH," I moaned.

I didn't know what I was saying any more. The pleasure from my clit was driving me insane.

I was cumming with increasing intensity. The last big cum had me pulling his face down hard and wrapping my legs around his head. That he managed to breath through this was a small miracle.

***

Satisfied, I uncurled my legs. At that moment the phone rang. It was Julia and she sounded worked up.

"Ally?"

"Yeah, what's goin' on girlfriend?"

"Ally…Jack and I broke up." She started crying. Jack was her live-in boyfriend for the last four years. This was big for her.

"Whoa…slow down Julsie…what happened?"

"The bastard! When I came back…Ally…" Big sob.

"Yeah, go on," I said, keeping my voice sympathetic.

"He…he had this gal in our home…I could tell they had been fucking too!"

"Then what happened?"

"She left. We fought…it's all over, Ally. I left him. I've nowhere to go."

She blew her nose.

"Well, Brad and I have a spare bedroom. You could bunk here tonight."

"That's nice of you, Ally." She hesitated.

"It's all right, Julsie…come on over…and then you can give me all the details about that asshole."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

She giggled – part relief at having someone in her corner. These kinds of things can leave one damn lonely sometimes.

"Thanks, Ally, for your support. I'll come over. Bye."

"See you soon, bye."

I explained the situation to Brad. He had met Julia a few times. I had suspected he had a crush on her. But we had never talked about it. So I couldn't be sure. Guess I'd find out soon enough. He helped me get the room ready for Julia.

***

Julia's eyes were puffed and her nose red. She didn't look anywhere as sexy as she had on the day I had showered with her after soccer practice. And certainly not as beautiful as she looked in her sky blue bikini during the day. We put her bags in the guest room. She seemed grateful to find a safe place to bunk and someone to talk to about her woes.

I mixed her some orange juice and vodka. She had been drinking along with the other girls at dinner. I knew that. But I figured she needed the alcohol to relax and forget the trauma with Jack.

She was wearing a teal front-buttoned cotton shirt and a short blue skirt. From where she sat I could see her sky blue panties. Blue seemed to be her favorite color and went well with her eyes that were pale blue. And today she was blue. I remember thinking that.

Then she started talking about her life. It all spilled out. She stopped crying. From her tale it was clear her relationship with Jack was pretty screwed up from day one. She had hung onto her own dreams. There had been frequent fights and abuse.

The last straw came that evening when she accidentally found another woman in their home. Couldn't fault her for reacting the way she had. Getting the secrets off her chest seemed to make her feel better.

***

It was ways past midnight and Julia had been pouring out her sad tale for a couple of hours by then. I had been pouring her the orange juice and vodka combo. She was pretty drunk.

Returning from a bathroom break I found her passed out on the living room couch. Her short skirt had hiked up showing her sky blue panties. The fabric was transparent and I could see the outline of her pussy lips under.

I was standing there trying to make up my mind whether to wake her up or let her sleep the night on the couch when Brad walked in. He had been surfing the net on the computer in the bedroom while Julia and I were doing our girlie chat. Now he was coming to check in on us. Brad was staring at Julia. The puffed eyes were gone and her nose was back to a normal hue.

As she lay there with her short skirt hiked up and her legs opened, she looked sexy. Her head was tilted to one side and her short dark hair still in place. The top button of her shirt was open and you could see the soft white skin of her neck and upper chest. The top of her black bra peeked from under her shirt.

I looked at Brad's crotch area. Sure enough it was bulging. I knew Julia was sexy. But this kind of reaction? Wouldn't that be a crush?

Brad walked up to the couch where Julia was lying and dropped his shorts. His cock bobbed into view. He was staring at Julia's sleeping body. He started playing with his cock.

I dropped to my knees beside Julia. Slowly I unbuttoned her shirt. Cleavage showed above her strapless bra. Smooth skin of her flat belly. A belly ring glowed softly. I pulled her bra down.

Her milky white tits popped out. I licked one of her nipples softly. As my tongue touched her nipple Julia moaned. I didn't want to wake her up. I stopped licking. Her pink nipple glistened with my spit.

Brad was jerking off. His hand moved faster on his cock. His eyes were riveted on Julia's half naked body.

I ran my fingers softly over her mound. Then I moved my hand away. The fabric of her panty stretched tight over her pussy lips. The crack of her pussy was outlined.

Brad's cock was an inch away from her desirable pussy. I pulled aside her panty. Smooth pink mounds curved on both sides of her pussy crack. Clit and pussy lips peeked shyly. A patch of dark hair grew above the clit.

The pussy lips were closed. There was a hint of wetness between them. You would want to slip a hard fat cock between those innocent lips - very fuckable.

I heard Brad groan. He had moved up and the head of his cock was now an inch above Julia's pussy. His cock spasmed and jizz fell on Julia's exposed pussy. Some of the sperm spilled on my hand still holding her panty aside. A wet spot appeared on her panty.

I looked down at the white sticky cum on her pussy and my hand. Kleenex. Urgently. I did not want her to wake up in the morning with my boyfriend's sperm on her vagina.

I wiped diligently. She moaned and said something. She still didn't wake up. There wasn't much I could do about the drop of jizz on her panty. My hope – she wouldn't notice the stain or would assume it was something out of her vagina.

Brad pulled his shorts up. I dressed Julia as best as I could. Then I got her a cotton blanket, dimmed the lights and let her sleep the night on the couch.

***

Julia woke up with a huge hangover in the morning. She didn't remember any of the sexual events from the night. I asked her if she would consider taking the day off work. And she said yes.

"You are sweet, Ally. Thanks for everything. I'll hang out here…call mom and some folks…if that's all right with you?"

"Sure thing, hon."

***

Fridays are fun days at work. Tons of banter over weekend plans and the like. Can get boring sometimes, the banter, that is. That Friday I took it easy. I replayed the image of Brad's cock spurting cum on Julia's soft pussy many times during the day as I wandered around doing what I do in and around the office.

Have to 'fess that I was a bit spaced that day. With reason. I couldn't help wondering how far our sexual adventures would go with Julia. Would Brad fuck her? How would Julia react if she knew what I was thinking?

Returning from work that evening I noticed Brad's car outside. He was back before me.

Not making too much noise, I used my key to get in. Julia and Brad were in the kitchen together. Presumably Brad would have wanted a beer. He does that sometimes after work. And she would have accompanied him. They hadn't seen me yet.

Brad was wearing jeans and a tank top. As he reached into the refrigerator to get the beer Julia watched his back and ass. She was wearing a white t-shirt and shorts. I could tell she was bra less.

As he backed out of the refrigerator Brad bumped into Julia. Her soft breasts pressed into his back for a moment. She smiled at him and stepped back. Brad's ears were red. But he managed to smile back and murmur an excuse me.

Her nipples erected to his touch. She crossed her arms to hide that. I said hi at that point and grabbed their attention.

"Hi Ally…how was your day?" she said. Brad smiled at me.

"Was kinda quiet. You guys up for a movie tonight?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Yup."

***

So we ended up at the movies that evening. Brad led the way into the movie theater. I walked behind Julia admiring her narrow waist and sexy ass. She walked with a slight swing that accentuated her curves.

On the pretext of having to go get a drink refill I took an aisle seat. Julia sat next to me and Brad was on the other side. I let my knees touch hers throughout the length of the movie, enjoying the sexiness of the touch. Don't remember having done that since high school. And never ever with another girl.

I knew Brad would be enjoying the proximity too in his own way. As I crossed my legs in the darkened movie theater, I felt my pussy tingle.

***

After the movie we headed back home. I drove with Brad beside me and Julia rode the back seat. I watched her face in the rear-view mirror.

A pert nose and full lips were her best features. She had makeup on. Dark mascara and matching eyeliner outlined her clear blue eyes. Julia had used a light blue eye shadow that enhanced her natural eye color. Her eyebrows were plucked into proportionate arches. She had a small smooth forehead covered partially by her dark hair. The hair was subtly moussed in place and cropped short.

Passing streetlights fell on her moist red lips. Red tango shade lipstick and gloss would be my guess. The piercing in her left upper ear glowed. She touched her face. Her hands appeared soft. Her long fingers ended in shapely long nails painted velvet rouge.

***

A couple weeks passed without event. Julia was back at work and looking for a place of her own. She and I went out to see a few apartments on that Saturday. On our way back she proposed we go pick up mail from her old place.

The same woman who had been home with Jack when Julia returned from the water skiing trip opened the door. Julia asked for her mail and the woman handed Julia a neat bundle. "Jack's not home…I've been putting these aside for you," she said. We took the bundle and left.

In the car, while I drove, Julia sorted the mail.

"Shit!" she exclaimed.

"What?"

"Ally, I am in deep shit."

"What's the matter, girlfriend?"

"I have to come up with 4,000 bucks in the next ten days."

"Why?"

"Long story, Ally. We bought furniture and appliances last year on one those deferred payment sales. I was stupid enough to use my name. Due in ten days. Damn."

"Call Jack…he's used the furniture and appliances for a year…still uses them…shouldn't he pay half?"

I gave her my cell phone. She called him. But Jack refused to pay a dime.

"How much money do you have?" I asked her.

"I can raise my share of 2,000 dollars," she said.

I thought things over. If I had the money on hand I wouldn't mind giving her a loan. But, I didn't. Whatever savings I had were invested on a stock that was supposed to have gone up as fast as an air force jet. Instead, the company had gotten embroiled in a lawsuit with a rival so the stock price had sunk like the Titanic. In other words, I was still waiting for the lawsuit to get settled so I could get my money back.

Brad, though, would have some money in his checking account. He always did. He was older and had had more time to accumulate money.

I said, "Let's ask Brad. I am sure he has the funds."

***

Brad was watching a San Francisco Giants game when we got back. Julia and I sat on a loveseat.

"Julia needs some money in a hurry," I said laying the groundwork.

Brad raised eyebrows.

Julia explained the situation.

"I am looking for a loan…I'll pay you back in six months tops," she ended.

"No problem. I have the money. And I don't need the cash back. I will need payment in kind though," he said.

"What do you mean?" Julia asked puzzled.

"I want you guys to get naked and play with each other," he said.

"What? You don't mean?!" Julia was surprised.

He nodded solemnly. If ever there was any doubt that he meant what he had said his expression put that to rest.

Julia looked at me. I looked back into her eyes. Suddenly, pleasure spots on my tits and between my legs were tingling at an alarming rate. This was so unexpected.

She mouthed, "Would you?"

I nodded.

***

We faced each other on the love seat our knees touching. I reached out and touched one of her boobs tentatively. She didn't pull back. So I squeezed her soft tit. Her tit was softer to the touch than mine. But bigger and voluptuous. Her tit filled my hand and then some.

"Kiss," Brad said softly.

And we leaned forward and kissed our lips pressing softly into each other's. We explored each other's mouth with tongues. Then we rubbed noses, our foreheads gently touching, hands reachng for each other's ass.

Then we kissed again, more firmly this time. Our lips met with an urgency that neither of us knew had existed.

"Get naked," Brad ordered.

We got up from the loveseat. My friend and I stood facing each other. She slowly peeled off her brick red tank top. Now she stood wearing a same color strapless bra. Her tight white shorts clung to her waist and ass. She shyly unhooked her bra.

Her tits bounced out, the nipples erect. Julia moved with the practiced grace of a stripper as she took off her shorts. All she had on was brick red panties.

With her back to Brad she rolled down her panties. Her sexy ass was fully exposed now. She did a 180 and Brad got a front view of her tits and flat belly curving down to her mound. The belly ring was the only thing she wore. Then it was my turn.

I took my time pulling off a white t-shirt. Underneath I had a dark blue sports bra. As I took that off my boobs kissed the air. Next I took off the short skirt I was wearing and last my panties. I was naked facing Julia.

"Ally, suck Julia's tits."

I put my mouth on her left breast. The nipple was erect already. My tongue outlined a circle along the border of her areolas leaving wet marks on her boobs. Then I pressed my lips on her nipple, using my lips to roll the nipple.

Opening my mouth I took in her nipple and a mouthful of tit. As I worked my mouth on one boob I used my hand on the other. I rolled and pinched her nipple with my fingers. Then taking a handful I squeezed her tit. Julia moaned.

"Julia, eat Ally's pussy."

I laid down on the loveseat and spread my legs for Julia. She got down on all fours next to the loveseat. Her head was between my legs. My pussy had been creamin' for a while. The insides of my thighs were sticky. She started by licking the stickiness off my thighs. I like having the insides of my thighs licked.

Carefully, she opened up my pussy lips with her thumbs. Gathering confidence, she stretched my lips out and flicked the exposed clit with her tongue. She lingered on my clit.

As her tongue licked my clit I felt a finger slip into my hole. She seemed to know exactly how to finger my hole. I guess she would. After all, she fingers her own pussy, doesn't she?

I was writhing with pleasure from Julia's tongue -arching my body and heaving my cunt to her face.

"Oohh…uhUH," I moaned.

Soon I was cumming. I could feel a second cum building up inside me when Brad moved in his seat.

He dropped his pants and started masturbating. From where he sat, Brad had a clear view of Julia's ass and back. And he could see my tits and belly. I watched him from the corner of my eyes.

With a few short strokes he shot his load with a groan. His cock dribbled semen. Drops fell on his thighs and balls. He got some on his fingers.

***

Brad signed a check for Julia that evening. He thanked her for the show. She smiled shyly. Julia had also heard Brad's pleasure groan as he jerked off.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Good," she said taking the check.

***

Julia and I became closer friends after this incident. I had always liked and admired her. I discovered in one of our many chats that she felt the same way about me. Pleasant surprise. Although I wouldn't know why.

She was more relaxed with Brad now. She knew he was a good guy at heart and wouldn't harm her. And that he liked having fun. Of course she wasn't as relaxed with him as she was with me. But that wasn't surprising. She had known me much longer than she knew him. And we were both women.

Brad had 'fessed up a crush on Julia. He confided one night that he found her extraordinarily sexy. I asked him if he would want to fuck her. And he said yes.

There was sexual tension between them. That's for sure. I am good at picking up that kind of thing. I asked her if she would want to fuck Brad. She said no as she wasn't thinking of another man quite so soon after Jack.

***

There wasn't much going on in my part of the world at the time. The local media had picked up the story of an impending meteor shower. Local TV stations had special reports every night on the story.

I heard that the best sighting of this astronomical event would be from areas away from city lights. I knew this already. But trust the local media to remind you.

It occurred to me that it would be fun driving out of the city and staying up the night to watch the meteor shower with Brad and Julia. Sort of like watching fireworks on July 4th. Except these were nature's fireworks. The question now was where would we go? And I got an easy answer to that one.

My cousin Tom called. Think it was a Tuesday – not that it matters. This dude is California grown and a couple years older. When we were young he used to hang out a lot at our place. I've played yahtzee with him for hours. He took me to my first ever rock concert when I was eleven and let me smoke his cigarettes. You get the picture. Now he lives with his wife and three kids in Nevada. Tells me he likes the desert.

The reason I tell you all this is that this dude inherited a townhouse in Tahoe from one of our common ancestors. Tom now feels obligated to offer the townhouse for trips to everyone on the family tree. You leave the place as you found it -is the deal. And it works very well during skiing season for me.

A word for those of you unfamiliar with this part of the world. Tahoe is up in the Sierras and the place you go searching for skiing snow in the winter. It is home to the touristy Lake Tahoe. The environmentalists and the tourism lobbyists battle over the lake water quality all year long. That of course is beside the point.

Tahoe was perfect as a venue to view the meteor shower. No city lights. Tom's townhouse had a larger than usual backyard from where we could watch the sky. I proposed the Tahoe trip to Brad and Julia. Both agreed.

The trip was a grand success. Julia hadn't been to Tahoe before. So I showed her the sights. In the early evening we went down to the south side where the casinos are. We caught a buffet and gambled.

The meteor shower was spectacular. Nature's fireworks show was majestic and breathtaking. We lay on the grass gazing up at the sky in the wee hours of the morning. I was in the middle with Julia on one side and Brad the other. I felt cozy with all three of our bodies so close to each other while sharing an experience.