Sex-U-Ally Speaking Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bad news awaited us when we got back home from Tahoe. We had been gone two days. I was startled to find over fifty messages on the answering machine. Brad never got that many calls. And, yeah, so some of friends like me some of the time, but was I really that popular?

Fifty plus calls in two days. The mystery was solved soon enough. It was Julia's boyfriend or I should say her ex-boyfriend – Jack.

The guy had broken up with his new woman. So he was calling Julia. In some of the messages he cried and pleaded her to come back. In some others he did a complete 180 and threatened her with dire consequences if she didn't return. He sounded pretty out of it.

He must have thought Julia was ignoring him. For in the last few messages he threatened to come over and get her himself as he hadn't heard back from her.

Hearing her ex-boyfriend's voice on the answering machine must have reminded my friend of her ugly old life. She had been happy and carefree in the last while with Brad and me. Distraught, she excused herself and shut herself in her room.

After a few minutes I knocked and went into her room. She was lying on the bed under a sheet. I got in with her. She lay on her back. I was on my side facing her. I caressed her hair and cheek.

"Don't worry, things will be all right," I said.

"I am not going back to that abusive life again, Ally," she said determinedly.

She continued, "But, I do have a problem…if you knew Jack as long as I have known him you'd know he means it when he says he's coming over unless he hears from me. I don't want to confront him even over the phone, Ally! I don't want to talk to him. Period. What do I do? This is my shit. And I know I should tell him off. But I just don't feel up for it."

I mused over my friend's problem.

"Brad could fend him off…let's talk to him," I proposed.

"Okay."

"Brad!" I called out to him.

I knew he could hear me from the other room.

Brad sauntered in. Julia was on the side of the bed near the door. So she was between Brad and me, closer to Brad that is. We lay in bed together. I let my friend do the talking.

"Jack's threatening to come over…he might be violent…can you protect me?"

"Only if you let me fuck you," Brad said, grinning mischievously.

"Yeah right…in your dreams, buddy," she responded.

"I am serious…you don't have much of a choice. I just saw a guy parking outside. He's here!"

"What?!" Julia and I exclaimed together.

"Yup, either you fuck me or Jack gets to you…you choose."

The conversation was interrupted by a loud bang on the door. Brad went to the door. Julia and I listened to him talking to Jack.

"Who are you? I hear Julia lives here…I am looking for her."

Jack's voice was menacing. But, clearly he hadn't expected a guy at the door. If it had been poor Julia he would probably have attacked her or something.

"Well, she doesn't want to talk to you," Brad said quietly.

"I WANT to talk to her…let me IN!" Jack had raised his voice.

There were sounds of a scuffle. Apparently Jack was trying to get past Brad.

"Don't even think about it, pal." Brad spoke having defended the attack.

He continued, "Listen, tough guy. You mess with Julia and I'll get the best damn lawyer to sue your ass out of court. Leave her alone! Now, get of here before I call the cops."

Brad's threat was clear.

We heard Jack mumble something. The door banged shut. There was silence. Brad walked back into the room.

"That was easy." He was grinning. "

"Now where were we? Oh yeah, I was going to fuck you, darlin'!" he said to Julia.

"No way, you are not!" Julia raised her voice.

"But you agreed! That was the deal. I protect you and we fuck. I defended you, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did. But, there was no deal. You just proposed. I never said yes." Julia sat up.

She was arguing animatedly. I watched them. Brad moved. He sprung forward. He pushed her. She dropped back on the bed beside me - facing the ceiling.

Then he jumped on top of her pinning her down with his body weight. As she fought him with her hands Brad held and yanked her hands to each side. Then he kissed her roughly on the lips.

She was so surprised that she stopped fighting for a few seconds. They stared at each other close. Both breathing hard.

Recovering, she gathered all her strength and pushed him off her. Curling up her body, she attacked him with her feet using the momentum of unbending knees.

Standing by the bed he caught her feet. Holding a foot in each hand and using brute force, he pulled her legs apart.

She was wearing a short skirt. The skirt hiked up, her panties showing. The top half of her body was flat on the bed right next to me. The lower half was raised and twisted to the side where Brad held onto her legs.

"Let him fuck you, hon," I said. She looked at me surprised.

"You need a good fuck to forget and move on. Brad's very good. Let him fuck you. Besides, he's helped you. He's earned his fuck."

"NO!" she screamed. She started struggling again. I was afraid she would scream louder.

Moving fast, I got up and rested my ass on her face. She was suffocating. She ceased struggling and screaming.

Brad reached forward and yanked her panties off roughly. Then he took his cock out. His cock was hard and ready to fuck.

I pulled my panties aside and pressed my pussy into Julia's face. This would keep her from screaming for help.

"Lick me," I ordered.

Brad positioned himself between her legs. His cock rested on her pussy. I was sitting facing him.

"Fuck her, pumpkin…enjoy yourself," I said.

"Thanks, baby."

We kissed as he pushed the length of his cock into Julia. A groan of sheer pleasure escaped his lips as her tight pussy walls wrapped around his hard member.

He threw his head back and rolled his eyes. I could feel the girl shiver as she felt Brad's cock fill her cunt.

Julia had told me that she and Jack hadn't fucked since the early days of their relationship. That too, she hadn't pussy fucked more than a couple times. She didn't enjoy it with him. She hadn't had too much experience before him. In other words, she wasn't far from being a virgin. And she hadn't had a cock in her for years.

Her belly quivered. She caught her breath. Brad paused with the length of his cock inside her. I felt her moan with desire into my pussy. Then he eased his cock out of her. Only the head of his cock rested on her hole. His cock glistened with Julia's pussy juices. Brad rubbed his cock over her clit. There was silence in the room.

Julia had deprived herself of sex for a very long time. Too long. I could see her resistance and resolve weaken – she was opening her legs wider as Brad teased her fuckhole with his cock.

I eased the pressure on her face to see if she would scream for help. But she had changed her mind. The pleasure of a cock inside her cunt was irresistible. She wanted more.

"Fuck me, please," she whispered.

Brad rubbed her clit and said, "Say that again."

"Please give me your cock," she pleaded.

Brad pushed the head of his cock into her hole and pulled out again, still teasing.

"My pussy's on fire. Fuck me!"

Brad traced the outline of her pussy hole with his cock, teasing relentlessly. Fueling her desperation to get fucked.

"Oh God! I need your cock. Fuck me!"

"You do? You want my cock?" he asked.

"Yeah. Please, yeah."

"Why did you resist?"

"I am sorry."

"You are a slut."

"Yes, I am."

"You just want to get fucked."

"Yes, I do. Please fuck me."

"Will you lick Ally's pussy?"

"Yes, yes, yes – I'll do anything! Please give me your cock."

Brad started stroking her pussy with his cock. I watched fascinated as his cock slid in and out of her pussy.

Julia was tonguing my pussy now. I pulled her t-shirt up to show Brad her tits. He groaned with added pleasure at the sight. He fucked harder and faster.

"Her pussy is so tight!" he exclaimed as he moved.

I rocked on her face and fucked her mouth as he rocked between her legs and fucked her cunt. Both of us were going to cum.

I pulled my shirt off. My tits tumbled out. Julia's tits were bouncing back and forth. I was grinding my pussy down on her mouth. His cock fucked her.

She was moaning with uncontrolled pleasure. Her body shivered as she came twice in close succession. Her hole got slicker. The slapping sound of Brad's cock fucking her slick hole filled the room.

"Cum inside her!" I told him. "Give her your cum, sweetie."

"Yeah? You want me to?" His teeth were clenched as he fucked.

"Yes."

"UuHH…AaAAHH."

I rested my palm on his chest and kissed him as he came inside her – his body wreaked with pleasure waves from the ejaculation.

I got off Julia's face. She laid still, her legs open. Brad panted. I looked at Julia's fucked pussy. Her lips were parted from the penetration. Her hole was extra pink from the friction of the fuck.

A mix of jizz and her own pussy juices seeped out of her hole. Have you ever seen one of those cream pie videos? Her pussy resembled a close-up from one of those. Except that in Julia's case she wasn't deliberately pushing cum out of her pussy as the gals do in the videos. Some juices naturally trickled out.

"That good, hon?" I asked her.

She smiled. "The best I've ever had!"

***

We never heard from Jack again. That was a relief all around. Even for Brad – I knew he would have hated carrying out his threat.

My friendship with Julia was the closest ever. I knew I would miss her when the time came for her to move into her own place. She had liked one of the apartments we had visited. She would pay the deposit in a day or two and move the following month.

It was fun having Julia around. I didn't have to wait for soccer practice to shower with her any more. She and I would shower together at home sometimes. We did each other's hair and makeup once in a while. When Brad was out we even slept together. We went for soccer practice. We went jogging. And sometimes shopping. We cooked meals, watched TV, listened to music and generally hung out.

One day we went to her mom's. It was a two-hour drive. We spent the whole day in the small town she had grown up in. We went for a long walk in the afternoon and she showed me around – high school, baseball park hangout, and the only movie theater.

The drive back was eventless. Both of us were tired. Brad was watching an action flick when we returned. We tossed a salad.

***

After dinner I decided to turn in early. So I excused myself and went to bed. Brad joined me in bed soon after.

I was too tired to fool around. I slept. I woke up in the middle of the night. The bedside clock showed just after 12 a.m. I was alone in bed. Where was Brad?

I lay in the darkness wondering. My thoughts were interrupted by voices from the next room.

"Suck my cock," Brad was saying.

Then I heard his groans and the slurping sound of her sucking cock.

"Get on your fours," he said.

"You wanna fuck from behind?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"I'd like that," she said.

Then Julia moaned. Brad was fucking her in the next room! I listened to the sounds of their fuck. The bed creaked as he humped her. Brad groaned.

Julia was going, "uh…uh…uh…huh…UH…UH…HUH…do it, do it, DO IT!"

Brad groaned again. Louder this time. I figured he was cumming. Julia let out a small scream of pleasure. They probably came together. Then there was silence.

The silence lulled me back to sleep. I woke up again to some sound. The bedside clock showed 3 a.m. I heard a rustle in the dark. It was Brad. He came into the room and slid into the bed with me.

I reached for his cock hornily. He still had remains of her juices dried on his cock. To get him erect, I pumped his cock with one hand and massaged his balls with the other.

As he mounted me I guided his hard member into my pussy. He fucked me. As his cock stroked my cunt I spread my legs wider for him. I moaned. He was groaning with pleasure. Was Julia listening to us now?

Brad exploded inside me. I clenched my slobbering vagina around his manhood. With every pulse of his exploding organ pleasure waves went through my body. He rolled off me.

***

In the morning all three of us woke up at around the same time. We were in the kitchen. Bright sunshine poured in through the kitchen window. We looked at each other in the daylight.

Julia was radiant. I must have been looking good too. Both of us instinctively knew Brad had fucked the other recently. We had both taken his cock in our pussies. And we were horny for more.

Brad was getting orange juice out of the refrigerator. Julia and I snuck up behind him. Turning, he bumped into us.

"What's goin' on girls?" he asked.

We took the juice from him and put it down on the kitchen counter. We kissed him on the mouth. I kissed the half of his lips near me - she the other side. Our tongues touched as we kissed him.

Then we unbuttoned his shirt. Our hands caressed his chest and nipples. I licked the nipple on my side and Julia the other one. Brad threw back his head with a groan of pleasure. He surrendered his body to us.

Our hands slipped into his shorts searching for his cock. He was hard already. Our fingers touched as we held his cock. We pulled his shorts off. Our tongues traced a passage from his nipples down to his bobbing organ.

We ran our lips from the base to head of the cock from each side. Pausing only to kiss each other when our mouths met, we serviced his cock with our mouth and tongue.

After that we licked his balls taking our time. And then we were back servicing his cock. The cock was slick with our spit.

Brad was going, "uh…UH…ah…AH."

Julia and I smiled at each other – enjoying the effectiveness of our cock sucking. Then we took turns at sucking his cock and licking his balls –while I sucked cock she licked balls and then the other way around.

We had got the cock to such a point with our licking and sucking that only a few short strokes would make him unload.

Now to jerk him off. I wrapped my palm around his cock. Julia wrapped hers around mine. Then I slowly slipped my hand out from under hers. She was left holding the cock at the right place.

I made a motion of jerking with my free hand. She copied my movement – jerking his cock.

A few short strokes from Julia and Brad spurted semen. Julia and I had our mouths open and tongues out. Both of us wanted to taste his jizz.

Some cum flew past us and landed on the refrigerator door. I've never seen any guy excited enough to shoot that far! And definitely not Brad. His cum had never gone aerial with me alone. Was it because there were two of us now?

In the days (and nights) that followed Brad fucked both of us at will – we were his pussies. He chose which one to fuck and when. We were his personal whores ready to please and service him when desired.

To be continued…