Sex, Violence, & Vampires Ch. 03

Story Info
Vampires get hotter.
3.1k words
4.05
16.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Khala was too busy with her current task to notice the presence that joined her in the back of the club. To give hem credit, it was just a presence, for Hate had not yet taken his physical form, simply watching the scene from that inky territory that existed in the shadows.

Even out of all the over-sexed vampires in Southton, she was by far the most lusty, both for pleasures of the flesh, and the pleasures of blood. She was in a private room at one of the more upscale clubs, though it was still a meat marker. Before her, already nude, were two other girls.

Like Hate, vampires also tended to bring out the latent level of sexuality that so many humans possessed. However, unlike Hate's girl, the two women Khala had found were even more slutty. Their lust fit Khala's appetite well. She had already had boy's tonight, now she would have some girls, and perhaps more boys before she returned to the grave.

Of the two women with her now, one was dramatically more beautiful then the other, Hate noted. The uglier was a blonde, very young, probably just barely 18, by the villains observation. She was still attractive enough, just not quite as pretty as her friend. Bleached hair was tied back into a pony tail, draped forward over one shoulder, the end of brushing against the top swell of a b-cup breast. Her face was rather plain, though she did have blue eyes to accompany the blonde hair, probably also store bought. Her body as a whole was thin enough, but soft; it was fairly apparent that the girl didn't work out much. Her flesh was deeply bronzed. She was a store-bought bitch, a normal girl trying with all she could to fit in with the beautiful crowd. Hate decided he would enjoy murdering her very much, if it came to that.

The other woman was much older, in her mid-thirties, and she also fit a nice stereotype as well. She was a brunette with long, straight hair that fell to her mid-back, exhibiting that sought-after silky smoothness that could only be slightly helped by hair-care products. Her face and skin had a more natural light tan, and she had high cheekbones and absolutely chiseled features. She might've been a model, and probably had been in the past. Like her younger friend, she was trying to be something she was not, but unlike the other girl, she once was a beautiful party girl. She was past her prime, but still beautiful.

Her chest was beginning to show the signs of aging, and once large, perky breasts were now beginning to show just the slightest sag. Her belly was still firm and toned, and her pussy was shaved like all the girls seemed to like to do to themselves these days. Big brown eyes were locked to the form of Khala, who when Hate appeared, had only pulled down the straps of her dress to reveal her eternally firm, milky white breasts, pale pink nipples standing at perfect attention.

"Kiss each other, and I will do more," said Khala slyly, and the women did as she asked. The taller, ex-model leaned downward to her friends upturned face, and their lipsticked painted lips met and crushed into each other, heads tilting slightly so their mouths could meld better, tongues pushing out and tasting their familiar salivas.

Khala continued to slide her dress downward as the two girls kissed. Hate could see everything from every angle in his current state. From behind the vampiress he saw the smooth, round curve of her wonderfully shaped ass. From the front he saw inch after inch of pale belly exposed until finally the first line of that dark patch before her cunt was revealed, and at last, the pink lips of her slit.

The girl's lips had remained pressed together, their hands moving to caress each other's chests. Fingers danced up and down the small and large curves, closing over nipples and generally molesting each other. Then their lids flickered open and the saw the true object of their desires, Khala, was now completely nude.

She smiled to them and lowered herself to a couch provided in the private room. Legs opened extremely wide, an ankle placed on each arm of the couch, her sex exposed to the women. She raised a hand and beckoned them too her. "Eat me." She ordered.

They were on their knees immediately, each vying to get their tongue inside Khala. The blonde's tongue pushed against the brunettes, and they both writhed around Khala's clit and her pussy lips.

The vampire was slowly getting soaked, partly from the darting tongues, but mostly from herself, the sight of heads pushing against each other and the feel of two tongues on her getting her juices flowing rapidly. "Yesssss, suck my cunt you sluts," she whispered hotly as her head tilted back, midnight hair flowing onto the back of the couch.

The brunettes tongue had firmed and was now firmly inside Khala, the blonde's fingers having raised to spread her lips as her own head moved forward to gently tongue the women's clit.

As the two tongued Khala, their hands continued to explore each other. Fingers slid down the blonde's back, cupping one soft ass cheek first before a single finger moved forward to rub along her pussy.

The blonde's free hand moved down the other's belly, cupping her bare mound and rubbing it all, moving that raised flesh as her fingers pushed just barely between her lips and her palm rubbed against her clit.

This could go on for a long time, Hate thought to himself. He wasn't quite sure he wanted to interrupt, it was pleasing to watch, after all. However, he had business with the vampire. It was obvious it hadn't been her who had invaded his mind. Whoever that had been would've certainly felt his presence in this room. This bloodsucker had spent more time on fucking then learning her powers, unfortunately for her.

He decided to test her strength exactly. Tenativly, he reached out with his mind, and touched her's. She stiffened for a moment, but Hate kept up the contact, not being terrible obvious about his intrusion, and eventually the tongue's lapping at Khala's pussy brought her hips back into a writhe and her mind away from that odd feeling in the back of her head.

Without any resistance, Hate struck at her mind like a snake striking it's prey. Khala stiffened again, and this time didn't loosen as Hate seized control of her body, though her mind was left under it's own power.

Now she felt him.

He spoke to her head. Hello, you pretty little corpse.

What the Hell is going on? She mentally screamed.

Hate ignored her questions. The two women had noticed Khala's stillness, and now looked up from between her lewdly spread thighs. The brunette asked, "What's wrong?"

Khala moved in jerky motions, her hands snapping forward to grab the blonde and brunette by their necks, lifting them up from their knees and into the air with unnatural strength and slamming them back into a wall. They would've screamed, but their breath was severely restricted by the closing hands.

Hate forced Khala's hand shut around the blondes neck, crushing it before she completely realized what was going on. As the life drained out of her eyes, he allowed Khala's grip to release. The body crumpled to the ground, head lolling sickly to the side.

The brunette managed a bit of a gurgled scream at this point, but it was nearly inaudible. More alluring to Hate was the clear, cold look of fear in her eyes. Still keeping a hold on Khala's mind, Hate took physical form at last. A dense cloud of black smoke wafted from a shadowed corner, and it slowly took a basic man-like shape. It solidified after a moment, forming Hate out of seemingly nothing. He stepped forward, one hand placed on the bare shoulder of Khala.

Her head was frozen forward, and terror leapt in her heart. Who are you? She thought in a scream.

Hate paid no attention to her question yet, merely watched the struggling brunette still held in Khala's grasp. It was quite amusing, and a bit arousing, to watch the older woman struggle and squirm, breasts giggling just slight, her slit exposed completely as legs surged and kicked.

"Never mind that now, Khala." Hate said, free to speak now. "In a moment all will be revealed. I am going to release your mind from my hold in a second here, and then this piece of ass here is going to scream and try to run. Since I'm a nice guy, I'll let you drink her blood, since I'm sure that was how you were going to cap your time off with her anyway."

Who are you? She asked again.

Hate sighed. He leaned forward, resting his chin on her shoulder, tilting his head slightly to whisper in her ear. "I am Hate, or at least that is the cool name I picked for myself. I'm also a murderer, and all around bad-guy. Now, are you going to suck this girl, or should I just smash her head in?"

There was a lengthy pause. Khala thought that if she drunk the girl's blood, she would at least have a bit more strength to fight this creature. Hate knew this of course. Her thoughts were an open book to him. Yes, I'll drink from her.

Hate released Khala suddenly. Her grip loosened and released, and the brunette sunk slightly from her raised position on the wall. She didn't scream immediately, for she first had to suck in her breast.

Then Khala was on her. Red lips met tender, tanned flesh, fangs sinking into to it easily. The cut of the vampires fangs was simple and painless, so sharp that it moved into skin without any resistance. Blood flowed into her mouth, and Khala's hips writhed with the intimacy of the act.

It felt good for the brunette as well, who forgot for a moment that she was dying, her head tilting back as a little pleasured gasp escaped her lips. Then she was gone, and her lifeless form dropped next to her more brutally killed friend's.

Khala's hands raised and palms pressed against the wall, enjoying the pleasure that the blood was giving her. She hardly noticed as two of Hate's fingers slipped inside her absolutely soaking pussy.

It was only as fingers embedded themselves up to the knuckle that she felt that pleasant intrusion. "What are you doing?" She asked as she stiffened slightly.

"I can stop if you like," Hate said cooly, a third finger flicking along Khala's clit, fingers pumping softly. He could not deny that the sex and death he had slipped into her hadn't aroused him a good deal, and his business with the vampiress could wait after a nice solid fuck.

"Uhhhhh, I..." She trailed off, not exactly sure what she wanted at this point. She was quickly being overcome by pleasure herself, proper thought process being aborted. The deal was finished when she felt the press of Hate's thick shaft sliding against one tight ass cheek.

"Want me to fuck your pussy, corpse?" Hate asked hotly, jamming his fingers into her cunt as he asked.

"Yes!" She cried out, writhing back on his fingers.

Hate pulled his digits from her wet cunt, and grabbed her hair, yanking her back with such force that her back slammed into the opposite wall. His reactions were quick, and he was on her again, his hands moving to slap against her thighs and lift her just barely up from the ground.

She got her first real good look at him as her eyes met with his sparkling orbs, his handsome face cut into a wild grin. She briefly thought of an attack on him, but then the thick head of his cock pressed against her lips.

Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, and his hips slammed forward. The penetration was perhaps the easiest Hate had ever had. She was tight, yes, but so fucking wet that his cock was soaked as it entered her, pushing past her lips and beyond, his entire shaft slamming into her with his initial thrust.

"Gooooood pussy," he hissed.

"Fuck me!" She responded, and he did.

It was a frenzied sort of thing. Hate just wanted to get off. His hips began to pump back and forth at an insane rate, spearing her up against the wall repeatedly. His head lowered slightly as the smile faded from his face to be replaced by a grim look of determination. Khala's legs wrapped tightly around his waist so as he pulled back, her body was pulled from the wall, and when he slammed forward, her ass was painfully smacking against it.

Her pussy slurped loudly against his cock, the sound lewd and wonderful to their ears. Hate's eyes fixed on the bounce of Khala's tits as he fucked her, perversely enjoying that slight jiggle and raise of her nipples.

He set his screwing to that. Khala's head fell back. It felt impossibly good. Hate's fucking was reaching a brutal crescendo. He was moving practically at a blur. The smack-smack-smack noise of their bodies hitting each other had almost become a blur.

Sweat ran down their bodies and mixed. Droplets of the salty liquid flicked from Khala's large tit's onto Hate's slender chest. Her legs struggled to remain wrapped around his slick back.

She felt his cock widen just a bit, and new what was coming. "Blow in my mouth!" She shouted eagerly. Hate pulled out of her completely and allowed her to sink into a sitting position just as he exploded.

Khala found herself eye level to the pulsating, nearly exploding member of Hate. Her head bobbed forward a single time, and caught just the head of his dick between those blood-stained red lips. Her dark eyes stared up at Hate's leering face.

"Ahhh!" The noise was a sinister animal growl, filled with intense pleasure. Hate's back arched just slightly, his arms raising and clenching into fists as the first shot of warm, sticky white cum splattered against the back of Khala's throat, running down it in thick streams as he continued to orgasm in her mouth.

Thick wads washed over her tongue, filling her senses with the salty taste of his seed, and she swallowed that too. She swallowed everything he offered, his cock spasming several times, shooting the fluid across her tongue and throat. At last it ended, and her lips closed completely around his tip, thrashing her tongue around it and sucking the last bit of juices from him.

She leaned back against the couch, and Hate watched as her breasts heaved with still labored breath. He reached downward and grabbed a handful of tit into a claw-like hand, squeezing on the flesh tightly until his nails just barely punctured the skin. The vampiress gave a slight wince but said noting else, and Hate retracted his hand, staring at the blood on his finger tips.

He leaned his head slightly forward and sniffed, his face scrunching up slightly. The blood of the vampire had it's own unique taste and flavor, and it was rather bitter and repulsive to Hate. Although Hate was a great and terrible human, he was a very alive human, throbbing with the life-force that existed in all living things. Vampires had no life-force at all. They were animated by something entirely different then Hate and every other normal human, and Hate didn't like it at all.

Khala was still back to the couch, her legs askew, head tilted up slightly to look at this strange man. Her powers were not nearly as strong as Hate's, but she knew a few things. The essence all humans displayed was highly magnified in him, and he was a human. His member was also still completely stiff, curving out from his body in a highly arousing manner. A single hand moved forward and grasped his cock, still moist from her sex, and began pumping it firmly. She asked another question.

"What are you?"

Hate's expression hadn't changed as she grasped his dick, and although he was somewhat lost in thought staring at her blood, he was completely aware of the situation. He glanced down to Khala. "I told you already. I'm a bad-guy. It doesn't pay to well, but you get lots of girls and lots of time to kill."

Her lips pressed forward and she gave the tip of him a small little kiss, flicking her tongue over him as she pulled back. She knew that he was dire trouble, but the feeling in her belly was all lust, no initiative to fight. "No, no. I mean, what are you? You smell like a human, but you're too strong."

Hate chuckled grimly, crouching slightly and taking her unmauled breast into his hand, lightly working the firm flesh in his hands. "I'm afraid a human is exactly what I am, doll. Just not the normal cattle you and your kin feed from."

She slightly intensified her tugging of his rod, tongue running across the head now. This gave a shiver from Hate at last as she pulled away. "What do you want from me?"

Hate's hand slipped beneath her's, lifting his member up somewhat. "First I want you to lick my balls." Her tongue slipped from her lips and began to softly lap at his sack, giving Hate cause to emit slight groan. "Good girl," he said as she continued to lick him. "You're not the only vampire in this town, are you? Take care not to lie, I can read minds, ya know."

She shook her head to indicate that there was indeed more undead in the city, not taking her mouth from him, having sucked his entire sack into her mouth now and slurping happily.

"Good, good. All I want from you, for the moment at least, is to alert the rest of your friends to my existence, and to the fact that I'm going to kill them shortly."

She pulled back. "Why?"

"Don't worry about why for the moment, Khala," Hate said, waggling his cock in front of her face. "Don't you wanna suck?"

She sighed, then nodded. She couldn't control herself, even when this man had said he wanted to kill her friends, and most likely, her.

"Good," Hate said with a slight cackle. He grabbed a handful of her hair, and yanked her head up. "Open up."

She did, lips spreading wide, and Hate began to assault her mouth. His cock, still tasting faintly of her pussy, filled Khala's mouth immediately, thick shaft pressing against her tongue, bulbous head pressing against the back of her throat.

Hate road her mouth for awhile, and at his climax, pulled out and spent his load across Khala's heaving tits, painting them in white stripes.

Then he was gone.

Khala gathered herself after a few minutes, and then set to warn her friends.