Sex War Ch. 01

Story Info
Small-town men develop a device to sexually control women.
3.2k words
4.04
102.7k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One: Betrayals

The war of the sexes had just begun, but most people didn't know it yet. It all began in a little town in Alabama, and I got word through a friend of mine that it had just come to my city in the northeast. He brought me an article to read. I came several times just reading it, but I assumed that it was fiction. Then he showed me the Toy.

Let me start from the beginning. My friend Jason brought me an article that he had clipped from a supermarket tabloid. This was in February, long before the war had been declared. "Battle of the Sexes Breaks Out in Alabama Town," read the tabloid headline. "Men win." I was hooked by the title and read on. The story was strange and extremely erotic. A secret pact made by all 463 men who lived in a tiny country village. A deal made with a high-tech weapons developer that happened to run a plant outside the village where most of the men worked. Few women worked in the plant so it was easy to have all-male meetings. A "Masculine Power" organization was formed, and using the technology available at the plant, they developed the Toy.

The Toy. A small black finger-shaped tube like a miniature vibrator. A single black button that only works once. The article told how the toy was tested on a secretary who worked in the plant. Her name was Linda and she was having an affair with a guy named John. She was sexy as hell but his heart wasn't in it, so when the masculinist association asked for someone to volunteer their lover as a guinea pig, John raised his hand. It was late at night when Linda came to meet him at the plant. They often met at night in his office because it was private and the plant was totally shut down. They didn't exchange many words. Quickly she began to remove his shirt and he put his hands up her blouse, cupping her large breasts and unfastening her bra. By the time she pulled his pants down to reveal his hard cock, the top half of her body was naked.

John looked down at her beautiful hanging tits as she caressed his rigid penis with her lips. He smiled watching her nipples sway back and forth and realizing that this was the last sexual act that she would commit of her own free will for a very long time. He didn't come in her mouth but gently changed positions so that she was sitting on the desk. That's when he slid her pants down and looked at the soft fabric underwear that concealed her pussy. Soon he slid that little garment off her hips and revealed the wet slit of her cunt. He was kissing her and she was stroking his penis. That's when he slipped the Toy into her vagina.

She didn't have time to react. He did it quickly, pushing the black object into her vagina in one move and pressing the one-time-only activation button. Immediately the machine came to life inside the helpless hairy cunt. Linda pulled away from John and put her hands down to her private parts, fishing in her pussy for the object. "What did you put in me?" she yelled. But it was too late. The Toy was connecting itself to her vagina and it wouldn't come out. John smiled at her.

"Helpless feeling," John said.

Immediately Linda was overwhelmed by the most terrible feeling of total helplessness and vulnerability, all coming at her from her most sensitive female parts. She felt her vagina to be completely open and she felt the sway of her tender breasts. Her nipples felt unbearably sensitive, in fact her whole female sexuality was unbearable to her. The wetness of her pussy lips, the tenderness of her clit, not to mention her anus and mouth. Her body felt totally invaded and controlled. She moaned in a crazy kind of sexual fear and fell to the ground, holding her body and trying to cover up all her naked exposed sexual parts.

"Total exposure," John said.

And suddenly Linda felt her arms and legs move against her will. The helpless feeling didn't go away, but despite her desperate desire to cover up her body, she was moving slowly into a spread-eagled position, lying down on the office carpet and offering up her helplessly fuckable female form.

"No, no, no," Linda mumbled, wanting to get dressed and run away, wanting to protect her breasts and pussy from John's gaze, let alone his touch, but soon she was lying completely spread with her knees up, shaking slightly so that her boobs wobbled.

"Orgasm," John said.

Instantly a feel of insane sexual pleasure spread from Linda's vagina out into her pussy lips and clit and all over her hips. Soon her whole body was tingling and her nipples aching and she was thrashing around on the ground. She found that her arms and legs were free again and thrust her hands between her pussy lips. Half of the time she was fondling her clit and moaning with pleasure. Half of the time she was fingering her slit and trying to pull out the Toy that had been imbedded in her cunt against her will. Eventually she lay exhausted on the carpet with liquid cum dripping out of her cunt into a puddle beneath.

"It works," John said.

In her delirium, Linda took this at first to be another command directed at the terrible Toy, but nothing happened. She felt the strange shape of the item locked in her vaginal channel, but it did not move or produce another forced sensation in her private parts. Then she realized that John had not been talking to her.

The door opened and men came in. A lot of men. They picked her up with their rough hands and began to carry her into another room. At first she did not resist, but when one of them grabbed her right breast she started to struggle.

"Relax," said the man, and Linda's body completely relaxed against her will. Only her voice was free to yell and curse at the men as they molested her tits and cupped her warm pussy. They carried her into a much larger room in the center of the building and set her down on a wooden table under a light. Moving her eyes from side to side as best she could, that's when Linda became aware that there were tens if not hundreds of men in the room with her. They were all dressed in normal business clothes. She was lying on the table naked, unable to move.

A man she had never seen before stood by the table and began to speak. "Men," he said. "We are witnessing the birth of a new era. Look at this woman. She is completely paralyzed and helpless. We not only control her body but also her sexuality. With a single command we can bring her to orgasm or cause her excruciating pain. We can force her to undress at any time and anywhere, we can make her display her body or abuse it for our pleasure. We can make her feel totally helpless and violated. We can use her as our slave. And all because of a little device which our friend John was willing to insert into her vagina at the proper moment." The man held up another small black Toy, just like the one that Linda had in her cunt.

"Men, this is the Toy," he continued. "We have been working on it for a year, and as of today it is fully online. You will each be given three Toys tonight before you leave the factory, and it will be your duty to deliver it to the proper woman, be it wife, mistress or girlfriend. This is the beginning of a new world. Right now it might seem as if you are betraying your beloved females, but don't worry. In the new order all the females will be sexual sluts together, and they will be grateful for it, and we will finally have control over their luscious bodies. As for the question of revenge, don't worry. The toy is a one-way street, a fully gendered device. The mechanism of control cannot activate inside an anus. If someone sticks one up your asshole and presses the button, nothing will happen. The device will not bond and is easily removed. Only inside a vagina can it be activated. Only in a cunt can in bind with the woman's body and make her helpless. Through the use of the Toy, we will soon transform this town into a man's paradise. Now gather around for a demonstration."

The hordes of men came closer and Linda saw that some of them were openly stroking themselves through their pants, or even had their hands inside. As she thought about all their cocks she suddenly became incredibly angry, and the fact that the Toy had been invented made her almost crazy with rage and jealousy. Even if she had a hundred Toys, she could never do to these men what they did to her, because they didn't have vaginas. How angry and helpless she felt thinking about all their rigid penises surrounding her. They stared at the patch of brown fuzzy hair where her legs came together, and Linda felt the blood rush to her cheeks. The only woman in the room, and she was lying naked on a table. And the Toy was in her! What would they do to her next!

"The Toy operates by voice command. There are about ten commands, as I shall demonstrate. The most obvious, of course is Total Exposure." As the man spoke those last two words, Linda's eyes grew wind with fear. She braced herself to resist the power of the Toy, but almost immediately she felt her arms and legs begin to move into a spread-eagled position. As her arms went out her breasts felt even more lewdly displayed, but it was the forced opening of her legs that brought tears to her eyes. Before long her crotch was completely open and visible, and the men gathered around to examine her labia and genitals.

"There is also the Orgasm command," said the lecturer, and immediately Linda was overwhelmed by the sensation of cumming. Her pussy began to vibrate and her hips moved softly. She grabbed her nipples and sat up and thrust a hand between her legs. She found that she was free now to move and speak, but she could not stop touching herself, the sensation was too intense!

"You fucking assholes," she yelled at the men as she masturbated her throbbing clitoris. "You fucking rapists!" She thrust a couple fingers up her own vagina and began to fuck herself. "You will pay for this!" she continued, pulling and twisting on her nipples. "I swear you will pay," she moaned, as she rolled over and rubbed her clit on the side of the table, cumming and cumming hard until she lay, paralyzed again, in a pool of sweat and ejaculate on the table.

"Quite amusing, don't you think?" commented the lecturer. "And now the third command, my favorite. This one is called the Helpless Feeling, and I helped design it." Even before the sentence had been finished, Linda felt that terrible emotion of utter vulnerability and lack of control overwhelm her. Suddenly it hit her even harder that she had the only cunt in the room, and that if they wanted to, every single penis in the room, tens or hundreds of aching rigid cocks, could be forcibly inserted into her helpless vagina. There was no limit to how many times they could fuck her open female genitals. And as the helpless feeling continued, Linda began to have even more terrible ideas. It was not just her breasts and cunt that were helpless but her whole body. They could penetrate her anus or even her mouth! Her entire body was theirs.

The night went on. After the lecturer had demonstrated all ten commands, the men were allowed to use Linda as a slave for several hours. Everything that she had feared came true, and more. Hard penises were inserted and rubbed inside her vagina, in her asshole, and in her helpless mouth. She was forced to suck on the cocks as they ejaculated into all of her holes. She was forced to rub other men's dicks with her hands until they came on her chest and stomach. Men sucked her nipples and played with her clit. She was utterly used and humiliated. But by far the worst part was the use of emotional control. It was one thing to have her body be placed under the control of a gang of men, but another thing entirely to have her emotions under their control too.

The most humiliating of all was when they would force her to orgasm while doing something disgusting. She would be in the middle of sucking an ugly man's penis, or displaying her open pussy lips for the men to look at, and she would be hating it but doing it anyway, when one of them would say the word "Orgasm" and she would instantly go crazy and rub herself and cum in front of them. But even this was not as bad as the use of command number three. She would be lying on her side with penises in all three of her holes, feeling the utter helplessness of being fucked by cocks in her mouth, anus, and vagina all at once. And just at that moment, one of the men would whisper the words "Helpless feeling" into her ear or, even more appropriately, into her pussy. In any case, the terrible Toy would hear the command, and she would be overwhelmed with a feeling of utter violation and vulnerability, reaching from the tips of her nipples to the deepest center of her vaginal canal.

After the night was over, the men gave Linda some food and a nice bed to sleep in. She was given back control of her body and she was allowed to live for several days in a walled-off section of the factory. Of course she had several male guards, but they did not violate her during that time. She walked around naked and they watched her but they didn't touch her or issue any commands. Of course, she knew better than to ask for clothes or to be allowed to leave. Although her body was now under her control, she had only to reach a finger up into her vagina to feel the presence of the Toy buried deep in her female parts, and then she knew that she was still ultimately totally helpless.

***

My name is Jeff and I live in Boston. When Jason showed me that article I thought it was a joke, but then he showed me the Toy. "How many of those do you have?" I said.

"Just one," he answered. "But I can get more. I know where to get them for $100." I reached for the Toy but he pulled it away. "You can only have it on one condition." I nodded. "You have to put it in Meg." Meg is my girlfriend. She's beautiful and I love her. I knew what Jason wanted me to put the Toy in her. The Toy makes a woman helpless not just to the man who betrays her with it but to all men. Jason wanted to have access to my girl. I wasn't sure what to do, but Jason showed me the article again. "Come on," said Jason, as my eyes scanned the incredible text. "You know your dick is hard just thinking about making her helpless. Mine is too. She's too beautiful not to be available. Imagine the pleasure."

If Meg and I had been in a good place in our relationship, I probably would have said no on principle. But we had been fighting, and I was in a horny mood and looking for some revenge, so I agreed. Jason went home and left me the Toy, and I called Meg over. I didn't waste time but got straight to business, tugging on her pants from behind. I pulled them down and saw her cute butt cheeks, but she pulled them back up and said she wasn't in the mood. If I had had any doubt about what I was going to do, this ended the doubt. She was resisting my sexual advance. My penis was aching and hard against my jeans and she didn't care. She wanted to keep her nice little pussy safe and sound. Well, that wasn't going to happen. I sat down on the couch and waited for her to come over. When she did I slid behind her so that she was sitting in my lap. We watched TV for a while and I managed to take the Toy from my pocket. This is it, I thought. Now or never. You only get one chance.

Quickly I thrust my hand down the front of her pants inside her panties and grabbed hold of that familiar cunt. She shrieked and pulled away but I held her by the pussy and was already probing with the Toy to find the entrance to her vagina. She could feel that I was trying to force something into her and reached down between my legs to grab my balls. I had never known her to be so aggressive! I always thought she was an innocent girl. Who taught her how to grab a man's scrotum so powerfully? Do all women know instinctively how to grab a ball sack when in danger? She took my testicles in her hands and began to squeeze hard, and I would have lost the game if I hadn't at that moment found her vagina between my fingers. Up inside her cunt I thrust the Toy and pressed the on button. She yelled and yanked hard on my scrotum and I screamed out "Relax!!!"

Then I was sitting on the couch holding my aching ball sack and she was lying on the couch totally paralyzed, except for her mouth, which was swearing at me. I couldn't do much because of the pain but I said "Shut the fuck up or I'll make you feel sexually helpless!"

This just upset her more and she kept swearing at me and threatening to cut of my nut sack, so I said the key words "Helpless feeling" and she immediately got the point. Suddenly her whole world felt tender and violated, and all she could think about was the helplessness of her cunt and her inability to remove the alien object that I had pushed up inside her. I let her feel psychologically raped like that for a while before actually touching her. But I didn't undress her. I wanted to leave that pleasure for Jason, who had done me such a big favor to begin with.

I called Jason over and presented Meg to him. He immediately commanded her to strip and expose herself to him, which she did, leaning over so that he could play with her dangling nipples and view her sweet little brown-haired cunt from behind. Then he forced her to have three or four orgasms on her own. Then he took off his pants and ejaculated inside her mouth and inside her vagina. We continued to play with Meg for several hours. It was a very good day.