Sex-Wars Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xander
Xander
11 Followers

She was riding him faster and faster, grinding her teeth and constantly hissing. "Yeah bitch..keep going bitch....good...that's it bitch."

Trey had so much blood pumping around in his head, he thought it could explode any second.

336 placed her hands on his chest and was literally slamming herself down on his dick now. Screaming. "Yeah!!!"

Her body was shaking violently and the white was showing in her eyes. Trey first thought there was something wrong with her. That she was going to drop dead on him in that instant. Instead her lust-filled eyes returned on him and she screamed on the top of her lungs. "OH FUCKING YEAAAAH!!! YOU'RE MY BITCH: DAMMIT YOU'RE MY FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!"

At that moment that tight feeling made his entire lower body jerk, and he erupted once again. Only this time much more violently and much mcuh longer. He shot everything he had into 336's beautiful body. Letting out his first truely primal scream. It felt like it was going to continue forever.

336 collapsed on top of him, still with his dick inside her. "Well well well bitch. That's was nice." She dismounted him and his dick left her tight pussy with a loud pop.

She grabbed her clothes and quickly dressed. She went around the table and unlocked the cuffs. "Get up bitch, and get dressed."

Trey stumbled to his feet, feeling all dizzy and disorientated. He managed to get a hold on his pants and quickly put them on.

336 was standing in front of him holding a disc. "This is the surveillance disc from this room. It shows you jerking off to a movie of sexual nature. And don't bother to look for the disc of us bitch. Because there aren't any. I took care about that." She handed him the disc and continued. "If you utter one word about this, the grand man will have first seat tickets to your little one man show. And you know it is enough to send you to Gulaq for life." She was wearing that vicious grin again.

"And if you say I fucked your brain out. Well, no one will believe you." 336 moved towards the door. "Remember also that The Cat can get to you everywhere bitch. Pleasant dreams." The door closed quickly after 336.

Trey stood and gaped at the door. Still not believing.

Then it struck him.

The Cat. SexLib's most notorious agent. Known for countless numbers of sexual encounters. Wanted by every department of G.D.A. all over the planet. Hell, he had hunted her several times. No wonder they never succeeded. The Cat had been right next to him all this time.

That didn't help his current problem. He had committed a crime worse than Murder One. Even if he was forced by a notorious criminal as The Cat, it still meant his head. He might not be sentenced to death. But she had been right, he would end up in Gulaq. And that meant cold, hunger, torture and eventually slow death.

Trey sat down and put his head in his hands. Guilt and dismay rushed over him like an unexpected tornado.

Guilt because he had become what he had dedicated his life to hunt down.

Dismay because he had loved every minute of it.

She'd been right.

This was a whole new world.

To Be Continued...

Xander
Xander
11 Followers
12