Sex-Wars Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xander
Xander
11 Followers

A transparent fluid was flowing through the tube and entered his body, leaving a rage in his blood that was indescribable.

Trey jerked back and forth on the metal plate. Putting his entrapment to a serious test.

He was burning up inside. Sweat was breaking out everywhere on his body. He was grinding his teeth. Guttural sounds escaped his throat.

Then silence. Trey went limp in the straps and he was breathing heavily.

It is done.

Just before darkness once again took over he heard The Cat sigh. "If he makes it through the next 48 hours, he's my pet....."

Trey was gone.

He was soaking wet, and naked. Burning inside and breathing heavily. At least his cuffs had been removed, and he was free to move around. The mattress on the floor was damp from his sweat.

This was a totally new feeling. His body was reacting as though he was sick with fever. But the heat Trey felt was not uncomfortable. It was a fever, that much he could say. But it was a fever that made him smile.

He had a tickling in his loins, and a wanting there was so unfamiliar to him.

A small smile spread across his face. He didn't want to but couldn't help himself.

What had they given him?

Trey started to pace the room. Back and forth.

Unaware for him a camera followed his every move. Constantly moving in his direction.

"How's he holding up Betreux?"

The Cat lifted a cup of water to her lips. Betreux shrugged.

"So far he is responding positively. The full effect should hit him within the next 6 hours. Then he will be put to the final test."

The Cat drained the last of the water and looked up.

"Azirani?"

Betreux nodded. "How is she holding up, by the way?"

The Cat cast a look at another monitor. "She has reached the final phase."

The Cat smiled at what she saw.

A beautiful dark skinned girl was lying naked in a cell similar to Treys. She was stroking her pussy with fast moves. Her fingers was moving in circles on her clitoris. She ached he back and threw her long black hair back over her shoulders. There was no sound on the monitor. But from the way her lips was moving, The Cat could tell she was moaning loudly.

"Oh she is definitely in final phase. Come over here and take a look at this."

Betreux moved away from his console and joined The Cat.

"Oh yeah, she's hot and ready. I hope your friend won't take too long before he reaches final phase."

The Cat stood up. "Don't worry he will. He had had a taste of the sweet juice and he will want more. I'll give him three hours. By then he will be so jacked up on lust that no room in this complex will be able to hold him in. Trust me."

She lit a cigarette and went outside.

Standing in the cool desert air and smoking. The Cat wondered why she kept doing it. She had started out as a law-bidding citizen. And she had been so proud when she started her rookie year in the agency. She had really gone into it with every ounce of force she had in her body. She had been feared by many all ready before she had ended her rookie year. She had loved every single minute of it. Until that crucial mission, 8 years ago.

It had been a one-man assignment. Much like the one 205 had been on when she had caught him. She had used stealth and cunning and she had entered the SexLib base unnoticed. Carefully covering up every move she had made, she had worked her way through guard after guard. She had felt such a rush. Like she had been untouchable.

But as it turned out, she wasn't.

She had been hiding in a closet, waiting for her move. She had been in there for hours, and eventually her waiting bore fruit. The sound of illegal activity had come to her ears. The sound of sex.

She had crawled out from her hiding and casually proceeded towards the sound. She had been excited and giving it all she had.

The moment she had come through that door, her life changed forever.

She saw her brother fucking. And she saw he was loving it. He had his dick buried deep within a dark haired girl. And he was pumping away with every ounce of power he held inside him.

She was frozen to the spot. Unable to move. Unable to breath. It felt like someone had hit her hard in the stomach.

She had just stood there, not believing what she saw.

The guns she had been carrying had slowly slid from her hands and landed on the floor with a bang.

Her brother had stopped in an instant and turned around.

"Hannah......." Was all he said.

The girl under him, was frantically trying to cover herself up.

"Kyle??? You......but...." For the first time since she had joined the agency, 336 was unable to speak. She simply didn't know what to say.

Kyle had slowly moved towards her, with his hands held out to the side. She had let her eyes scan him from top to toe. She noticed that he was still having an erection.

"Hannah, please. Just hear me out."

She really didn't have that much of a choice. She was still too shocked to do anything.

Kyle now stood right in front of her, and he placed his hands on her shoulders. She shook violently at his touch, but didn't move away.

"Why Kyle?? Why?"

He smiled weakly, and sighed.

"I thought you knew Hannah. I really did."

"Know what?? What are you talking about??"

Kyle closed his eyes, and bit his lip.

"You know me better than anyone, Hannah. And yet, you don't know me at all."

She had looked at him, not understanding one word. The fact that she had just busted her beloved brother. And she properly had to watch him die for it, was too much for her to handle at that moment.

Kyle continued.

"Okay, there is no gentle way to tell you this, so I'm just gonna blurt it out. I have been a SexLib member since I graduated Moscow University. Mom & Dad has been active members since before you and me was born."

Her legs went numb under her, and she fell to her knees. Kyle took a step back and looked at her with genuine concern.

She could hardly breath. She felt like her whole world had just collapsed around her, and only a deep black empty void filled its place.

Mom.......Dad.......Kyle. But how.........why??????

A million thoughts roamed in her mind, making her head hurt. Why had she not known about this? Why had they not told her? She was an agent for God sake.

"There's more Hannah......"

Kyle knelt down beside her, and put his hand on her arm.

"More?????"

She started to cry. Kyle sighed.

"Yes, more. You're a True Child. As well as I."

She shook herself free from Kyle's hand and started to crawl away from him.

"NO!!!!!!! It cannot be. It must not be."

She could hear Kyle's soft footsteps coming up behind her.

"It is the truth Hannah. You and I are born the old way. No plastic dish for us. No artificial insemination. Only true birth. We are True Children."

She had screamed after that. Screamed loud, long and in pain.

Everything had changed after that. She was an agent, and a damn good one. But now she worked for her family. No matter how the laws were set. No matter which penalty she would face to do so. She could not let her own brother, father and mother rot in Gulaq. Or die by death penalty.

It had all gone step by step after that and.......

"Mm Cat!!"

She was torn out of her stasis by Bateaux. He looked disapprovingly at the burning cigarette in her hand.

"Those thing are going to kill you Mm."

She smiled weakly at him.

"They can't kill what's already dead.......What do you want?"

Betreux looked at her for, what seemed like ages. Then he just shrugged and turned around.

"It is time. Final phase has completed."

She followed him into the complex.

"Already??? No one has been that fast before. There is supposed to be at least another four hours."

"Yes I know. I'm as surprised as you are. But look for yourself."

Bateaux held out his hand to Treys' monitor. She moved closer and looked at the screen.

He was right.

Trey had never felt such strength in his body before. It was like he was burning inside. But it was a good kind of burning.

He was sweating and panting like a dog, and his cock was growing unbelievable hard. Trey smiled. He welcomed the feeling.

He was a breeder now. And it would cost him his life. But the treatment also brought a clarity he had not felt before. His mind felt so clear.

He knew exactly what to do.

The door opened behind him, and Trey froze on the spot.

What now???

He slowly turned around, ready for anything. There was nothing there. Only a door, a little ajar. Trey strained his ears and tried to hear what was beyond the threshold. But he could not. Neither did the opening reveal enough of what was in the next room, for him to determine anything for sure.

He had to cross to see.

Trey slowly moved towards the door, feeling his every step. It was actually quite annoying to have a boner such as the one he was carrying. Especially when he had to concentrate on his proceedings, right here and now.

The monitor started to get fuzzy.

"Damn it!!! Stupid old thing."

The Cat hit the side of the screen quite hard.

"Easy lass. Technology and violence is not good bed mates."

Betreux lay his hands on the Cats' shoulders.

"He will take the bait. He can't do anything else."

The Cat sighed.

"I guess you're right."

Trey lightly pushed the door open and let his eyes scan the room. There was nothing inside except a bunk and a chair.

He crossed the threshold and entered the room. It looked almost identical to the one he had been in. Almost.

The colour on the walls, was different. But that was all.

Trey casually moved forward. Someone had been occupying this room, but there was no trace of that person.

Trey sighed and allowed himself to relax a little.

The door slammed shut behind him, making him literally jump. He swirled around, with his heart stuck in his throat.

With the sight that meet him, it stayed there.

A girl, properly in her mid twenties, only wearing a long T-shirt, stood before him. Judging by her appearance, she looked like she was from this part of the world. Beautiful dark skin, long lightly curled hair. And a pair of big brown eyes. Her body looked muscular. Properly from the hard living The Wasteland gave. But she was nothing like, what the agency wanted to show. Which was dirty, thin and out hungered people. No, this girl looked like she had fed well all her life.

Trey felt a strange burning sensation in his loins, as he ate her up with his eyes. His throbbing erection was hard to the point of pain. His breathing became heavy, and his heart beat so fast, that he could hear the blood pound in his ears.

The girl seemed to be examine him, the same way he was examining her. The was a fire in those stunning eyes of hers. She tilted her head a little to the right, and spoke.

"Agbahran enit ocurzi??"

Trey had no idea about what she had just said. He just shook his head, to indicate, he had not understood. The girl spoke again.

"You speak English??"

Trey nodded. But didn't say anything. The girl spoke with a heavy accent.

She took a step towards him and let her eyes scan him once more.

"Are you.......one of them??"

Trey shook his head.

"No, I'm not. I'm a prisoner here. Who are you??"

The girl moved all the way up to him.

"A prisoner like you. I am Azirani."

Thousands of thoughts ran through Treys' mind. Was this one of The Cats' tricks? Had Azirani received the same treatment as he had? Was she a Breeder too?

His mind didn't provide him with any answers.

Trey looked down at himself, and became painfully aware of his erection. Which was pointing right at Azirani.

"I'm Trey........"

The two of them started to circle each other, trying to figure the other one out. Neither one of them, finding the answers they looked for.

Treys' blood was boiling. He wanted to touch the beauty in front of him, use his newly broken in dick. But the feeling was so new to him. He had never experienced lust like this before. And he was quite frankly, unable to deal with it.

Azirani looked down at his erection, and made big eyes. She licked herself around the mouth and looked up at him.

She was sweating, much like he was. Her breathing was the same as his. Trey noticed how her breasts lifted with every breath she took.

He moved closer. And they were now only inches apart.

Not a word was spoken between them. They just looked into each others' eyes. The tension between them was electrical. The chemistry, mind-blowing. Treys' skin was crawling, and his hands was trembling.

He wanted to reach out and touch Azirani. Feel her skin. Feel her muscles flex under his fingers. Lick her neck and taste the saltiness of skin. Let his fingers gently caress her entire body, leaving no spot untouched. He wanted to lick her lips, kiss her deeply. He wanted to......

Trey shook his head violently. Those were illegal thoughts and forbidden actions. It was wrong. He couldn't do this.

His mind knew reason, but his entire body disagreed with every thought he had.

In the end, Azirani took matters into her own hand. Or more precisely, Treys' raging hard on.

Trey lost all concept of rational thought. Aziranis' touch was almost electrical. Like a bolt of lightning from a blue sky.

Trey leaned forward and kissed her neck, letting his tongue gently caress her. She started to moan. All while she began to stroke him, teasingly letting her fingers run around the most sensitive part of the head.

Treys' hands was all over Azirani. And she returned his favour. It was obvious that they wanted each other. And it couldn't happen fast enough.

They backed up against the wall, still holding each other in a hot embrace. Trey grabbed her T-shirt, and ripped it off in one swift move. Displaying a Goddess like body. Azirani pulled him closer, by his dick. And guided him towards her pussy entrance. She lubed him up with her, already dripping pussy, placing his dick at her entrance.

Trey was now shaking all over. This is what he wanted. Craved for.

He slowly pushed his way in, while he held tightly on to her. Azirani ached her body, as she felt him enter her.

"Oh God.......YES"

Trey slowly began to move back and forth, really enjoying the tight feeling of Azirani. Moving faster and faster.

She meet his thrusts' and lifted one leg for him to grab. Making easier access and deeper penetration.

Trey was grinding his teeth and really getting into it. Her mouth was open and her eyes were closed, accepting everything he had.

Betreux smiled at the display on the monitor.

"I guess you were right Mm Cat. He has turned to our side."

The Cat smiled with a sigh, and sat down in one of the chairs.

"Oh, he has not crossed over entirely yet. He will have his troubles accepting what he does. But he cannot turn back now. I know it, you know it. And most importantly, he knows it. If he does turn to the agency, he knows they will kill him. And he wont have that."

The Cat watched the monitor, as 205 let out a soundless scream of pleasure, shooting his semen deep into Azirani. Thrusting hard into her.

The Cat smiled.

Oh, yes. Now he's mine....

To Be Continued...

Xander
Xander
11 Followers
12