Sex with a Friend Threesome

Story Info
Fantasy fulfilled.
1.6k words
4
33.8k
12
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife always fancied my mate Martin, we would often talk about him joining us while we were having sex. When we used him as a third person Trinity would have mind blowing orgasms.

We decided that I should mention it to him as he was a bit of a player and up for most things, I called him and suggested that Trinity would like to experience a threesome and as we knew him so well would he be up for it.

He was taken back at first and said he would be but was concerned about our friendship being affected if we went through with it. Trinity and I discussed this in great depth and came to the conclusion that it would be to good an experience to miss.

I told Martin that we would like to have some fun with him and to let us know when he was available. Roughly two weeks passed without hearing anything, I didn't want to push it as it was a strange request.

The Saturday night we had friends round when a text came through saying "are you in and do you want to have some fun". I showed trinity the text and she was shocked but well up for it.

We made some excuses about being tired and our friends left at about ten. Trinity was nervous and knocked back a few glasses of wine. She went and showered and I joined her.

As I pulled the shower curtain she had just finished shaving her bits, she was so smooth! Trinity's nipples were hard with the feel of the water. Trinity has perfect nipples when hard they are like bullets, small and dark complimenting on her 36b boobs.

I jumped in and freshened up but she was gone, drying herself adding a little make up and straitening her hair.

Back downstairs Trinity was on her third glass of wine when the door knocked, it was Martin. Trinity wearing only a red satin nighty opened the door as Martin walked in she kissed him passionately, this turned me on no end.

They entered the lounge Trinity kissing him with longing knowing what was to come. I suggested we go upstairs (where I had the camcorder set up) we headed to our bedroom it was dark but with the night vision enabled I could see clearly what they were doing.

Within seconds their hands were roaming, I could see Martin feeling her breasts her nipples pocking through the nightdress. Her hands rubbing his growing cock. Trinity undid his jeans buttons and pulled his trousers down, before they had hit the floor she had taken his cock in her mouth.

My cock was starting to flow precome but I kept on filming, seeing my wife sucking another mans cock was an amazing turn on. Martin was now naked, he turned Trinity around and bent her over, her smooth bald pussy was there glistening in her juices.

From where I was standing I could see Martins head moving up and down while Trinity was moaning as his tonged action. I opened up my dressing gown and moved forward.

Trinity looked up smiled and took my cock in her mouth she was sucking my cock while my best mate was licking her out.

Martin sat up and moved up the bed, Trinity turn and worked her way up his leg, kissing every so often. His cock was twitching, it was an average size and Trinity seemed keen to slide down on it.

She sucked his cock massaging spit and precome into his helmet she was like an amazon woman. She moved up, all the time I was filming from the end of the bed. I could hear them kissing while she was rubbing his helmet around her lips.

She slowly lowered herself onto his cock, I should mention we have a draw with condoms that we use for mess factor. We spoke about using them with Martin but Trinity wanted to feel his cock in her oh natural. As his helmet disappeared into her sopping pussy, she stared sliding up and down his shaft his cock was now glistering with her juices. She sat upright on his cock and started to grind hard on it, little moans from both of them were getting louder.

Martin removed her satin nightdress to reveal her tits that he took great pleasure in feeling, I could see him twisting her hard nipples with his thumb and forefinger.

Martin turned Trinity over onto her back, he was now on his knees pushing hers back into her chest. I could clearly see the entire length of his cock thrusting into my wife who was moaning in pure pleasure.

It was at this point Trinity called me over, as I did she took my cock again in her mouth. Sucking me off and wanking me at the same time I had so much precome I thought I was going to blow my load there and then.

Martin suggested that I have a go as it was my wife after all. I lay on my back as trinity straddled onto my cock, I slipped straight in to her. I don't recall her being this wet in a long time.

Martin didn't waste anytime in getting his glistening cock sucked clean! Trinity started to kiss me and while her ear was close I suggested to her that Martin get behind.

I wasn't sure how she would react? She simply turned to Marting and said why do you join us, Martin said where should I go? Trinity replied wherever you want, as martin came up behind he said I could take that comment a few ways.

Trinity said you take it how ever you want in a provocative way. I felt Martins knees on mine, I then felt Trinitys pussy getting tighter while at the same time her groaning. Martin hard entered her from behind he was in her arsehole!

Trinity was an open minded lover and we regularly had anal, but this was my mate who was now thrusting his cock into my wife's arse. This didn't annoy me, it turned me on even more. I could feel his cock rubbing next to mine (not in a gay way) and it felt strange but good.

It was getting to much for me feeling my wife's arse getting fucked and her moaning, I knew I was going to blow my load if things didn't stop. I suggested a swap and after a few more thrusts Martin agreed Trinity even suggested a fag break and a drink as this was thirsty work!

We had a quick break all sitting naked with a cig and a cold drink. Trinity then put her cig out and said see you upstairs. We both followed, upon entering the room she pulled Martin forward and started sucking his cock, she then pulled me forward. What a view looking down seeing my wife suck two cocks, we were both hard in no time that's when Martin said I want to fuck your wife again.

Trinity heard this a slid back up the bed with martin moving up it. His cock found her moist fanny and slid in yet again, this time I stayed at the bottom of the bed filming. He had her legs pinned right back while pounding her pussy, his balls slapping her arse, moans and sounds of lips smacking as they kissed.

I moved around the bed to film everything when Trinity looked at me, Martins head buried in next to hers and she smiled at me as if to say thanks. I simply stood there watching her get fucked. Martin then got on his knees again pulled his cock out and moved it down,

Trinity's hand moved round and guided him into her arse. He started slowly but before long he was treating her arse like it was her pussy fucking it like a crazy man.

Trinity simply moaned with pleasure moaning that she was going to come again, she let out a loud moan and juddered all over. It was at this point she looked at Martin and said cum in me, cum in me where you want.

His motion speeded up I could see his cock going faster in and out of her arse, I thought he was going to cum deep in my wife's arse but to my surprise he pulled out and shot his load inside her pussy. He had literally pulled out of her arse and put his cock straight in her pussy to shoot his load.

Martin rolled off looking more than satisfied, trinity looked at me and said "I cant leave you like this" and with that pulled me over to her. Martin took that camera and filmed me and my wife having sex. The feeling was cereal as I knew his load was still deep inside her, I started to fuck her and could feel his cum inside her.

Trinity was pulling me back and forth saying come in me I want two mens cum in me tonight! Well what can I say her saying that in my ear blew my mind and I shot my load on top of the 1st load she was still holding onto. I pulled out and watched a river of cum flow out of her while all the time Martin filmed it.

We had another drink and a cig and Martin left, Trinity and I went to bed and had another amazing session her describing how it felt having another man in both her holes. When I watch the video now I can honestly say I have some of my best wanks.