Sex with a Sailor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna:

I probably seem like a really poor friend, but honestly, I am glad to be rid of Alyssa. The more time I spend with her the more I think she's somebody I don't much like and have even less in common with. She is possibly a person I can hang out with once in a while for this weird time in my life when I am trying to figure out what it means to be single again. Had Alyssa been somebody I actually liked and cared about, I probably would have given up the opportunity to continue sailing with John and assisted to my friend. But I have also seen how Alyssa treats her other friends, and I don't think I treated her any different than what she herself would have done to me. Call me shallow, or call me selfish, but I deserve to have some fun in this life once in a while, and the chance to sail on this Irwin yacht with this new and handsome man was something I decided to do for myself. My mind is made up.

Bill unties the boat, tosses me the line and John operates the boat with the motor on until we're clear of the other boats trying to get in. While John steers, I stow the bow and stern lines. As we motor back out of the channel, I ask John, "Why is your boat called The Passing Fanny?"

"It's just a play on words. Most things in life, at least in mine, are a passing fancy.....You get interested in something for a while then something else takes your interest and replaces it"....I know better than to tell her the real play on words for me.....Love is just a passing fanny.

Joanna:

Once we hit the bay, John has me take the wheel again while he raises the mainsail. The wind is just right today and gives the sails the push they need to set us off flying. The sun is high in a clear blue sky, and the water sparkles at me all around. As the boat picks up speed, I feel the wind blowing my hair back from my face and I can hear it sliding through the sails. I feel the boat hitting the waves as it slices through the water, smell the salty air, and feel myself relaxing. Relaxing and enjoying.

"There are some real nice little islands we can sail around," John suggests. "A lot of the time you can see dolphins there."

"I would love to see that," I say.

John knows the course, and sets the boat in that direction. He comes up behind me as I am steering and takes the wheel, controlling the boat with me.

"You handle a boat real nice," he tells me. "I can tell you took some lessons."

"I really do enjoy it," I reply.

He is standing right up against me, his tan muscular arms on either side of me, guiding the wheel. I can feel his body, hard with muscles, lined up directly behind mine. It feels nice to be close to this man. Kind of exciting too. It has been so long since I had feelings like this. A small thrill runs through me as I remember he is really almost a stranger, and it is just me and him out here on the water alone.

John:

"I am pleased you decided to accompany me out here, but I am a little surprised you did. You must be either a risk taker or a very trusting person."

Joanna shrugs. "I am normally not a risk taker....but for some reason I do feel safe, and I really wanted to go sailing. I told you I took a few lessons and I find sailing very invigorating." Raising her eyebrows and smiling. "I'm not wrong am I?"

"No, you are perfectly safe out here with me. I have never forced myself on anyone; that is not my style."

Pressing myself a little closer so Joanna can feel my presence behind her but not hard enough to be overly bold. Whispering in her ear, "Why don't you go get a couple of drinks for us and you can tell me all about how such a beautiful and desirable lady like you is in the market place."

Watching closely as she goes down the hatchway, the sun catching her dress just right, I again see every curve of her body. When she comes up from below and bends over to hand me my beer, I can't help but see her full, ample breasts as the top of her dress drops open in the front. "Nice."

Joanna stretches out on the bench seat in the cockpit, pulls her legs under her, smiles at me and raises her drink. "It might be the beers talking or the fact I am really enjoying myself for the first time in a long time, but here's a toast: To a great time and taking some chances!"

Joanna:

I blush a little when John says, "Nice." I have already consumed a couple beers, but take another for myself anyway. Between the drinks, the sun and the wind, I am feeling free and relaxed. I pop open the top of my beer and take a sip of the cool sudsy liquid.

"I had a terrible marriage," I confess, answering part of John's question, half laughing, trying to make it sound light. "We just finalized the divorce six months ago, but we were separated for about five months before that."

John gives a sympathetic nod. "Sorry to hear that."

"Well, I am glad it's over," I say honestly. "My husband turned out not to be....what I expected. I think I first knew it on our honeymoon."

"On your honeymoon?" John asks, raising his eyebrows in surprise. "You knew that early? How did you know?"

"Well......" I pause. I don't know if I should be confiding in him like this. I only just met him. John is watching me and looks like he is listening very intently. I decide to confide in him. "Well, something seemed to be missing right away.....passion I guess. Not sure why I did not realize it before we got married, but I guess I thought he would change after the wedding...silly me...."

"So there was no passion during your honeymoon?" John asked me. Shaking his head; "Why do women think someone will change after they are married? They are what they are."

"It was all very......disappointing," I told him. "I thought things were supposed to be....different, you know? At least that is what I had heard.....my friends and my sister always said so anyways. But it never was; At least not for me. It might even just be me that has the problem and not my ex-husband."

"What kind of problem do you think you have?" John asks.

I can feel myself blushing, but I have gone this far into it already. I might as well keep talking. It is nice to have somebody to tell it to anyways.

"I have always heard sexual relations can be very enjoyable. But between me and my ex, they never seemed that way to me. It always felt like it was a duty he had to fulfill. I never looked forward to it. It felt like more work than anything. Sometimes though, it would start feeling good. And then, just when it started to seem like it could feel good and be enjoyable, my husband would be finished with the whole thing. He would turn over and go to sleep, and I would be left lying there, wondering if this is all there is."

I take a long drink, turn my face away from him and just stare out at the water for a minute.

John:

"Sounds like either a lack of experience on both your parts or you two just weren't compatible from the beginning, but you must have known before you got married that it wasn't all that great. You did have sex with him before you got married didn't you? He couldn't have been the only lover you ever had, I mean look at you...and you must have had a lot of guys after you. You're what, 34-35 years old? When did you get married?'

Joanna:

His voice sounds soft and caring, It makes me want to turn to him and have him hold me, but I continue to just stare out at the water. Just loud enough to be heard, I say, "Good guess. I am 34 next week, and we were married for 12 years; Twelve very, very long years."

I take another drink of my beer. It feels cold and smooth going down. Then I continue, "He was my first real sexual partner. When I was growing up, my older sister got pregnant before she finished college and ended up dropping out. She's six years older than I am....so all I heard at home was how badly she ruined her life, and how disappointed everyone was in her. I vowed not to make the same mistakes she did."

I finish the last of my beer and lean back more comfortably on the bench, continuing to share my story.

"During college I had a few boyfriends, and we did do some stuff sexually, but I never ever went all the way. I was afraid to take any chances. I didn't even trust birth control. I know it sounds stupid, but that was my thinking at the time. I met my ex when I was in college, junior year. He really seemed understanding, and never pushed me like most of the other men I dated. I thought it was because he really respected me, but......"

This is the part that is hard for me to talk about. I close my eyes tight for a second, feeling a tear slide down my cheek. "But, he confessed to me not too long ago that he is really gay."

There, I finally told someone.

I can't help but raise my voice and slam my hand on the boat as I burst out, "HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES ME FEEL AFTER ALL THOSE YEARS?"

God I need to compose myself......I don't want to lose it too much in front of somebody I only just met. Taking a deep breath, I shake my empty beer can at John.

"I am ready for another."

John:

I am momentarily at a loss for words. I am often surprised by how people seem to really open up to me, people that I don't even know that well. I don't know what it is about me that allows them to feel secure with opening up like they do. I sometimes wonder if it is a blessing or a curse. Whenever it does happen, I do know I should just listen, sometimes try to give what advice I can, or just be sympathetic. Usually they just want talk and it seems they come up with their own answers.

"I'm going to pull into this anchorage; we can sit and talk. We can sail later, but right now I want to concentrate on you and what you are saying."

Joanna emerges from below, she looks a little sheepishly as she hands me my beer. "Thank you, I would like that if you don't mind"

I turn the boat into the wind and have Joanna take the wheel to keep it steady while I lower the Mainsail and set the anchor.

Climbing back into the cockpit I give Joanna a hug. Looking directly into her green eyes, I say, "We all make decisions and choices that seem right at the time. We have no way of knowing if they are the right ones but we do make them with the information we have at the time. The choices you made were admirable in this day and age, you do have your priorities straight." I draw her a little closer and she rests her head on my shoulder. I cup her chin with my hand, raise her mouth to mine and plant a small easy kiss on her lips. The kind of kiss not meant to seduce, but to comfort. I feel the charge of a connection between us nonetheless.

"Before we settle in to talking we should make something to eat."

Joanna hugs me and just nods. I can tell she is already deep in her thoughts about the upcoming conversion.

The radio is playing in the background as we start to make a cheese and cracker dish for ourselves. I have the radio set to an oldies station because the music is so much easier to listen to. An oldie comes on by Aretha Franklin, You Make Me Feel like a Natural Woman

"That's what I want" Joanna says real softly.

"The cheese?"

Laughing softly and turning her head away a little "No, to feel like that, like the song is saying, like my sister and my girlfriends say." Turning and looking directly at me. "To feel like woman, to feel desired....wanted.....Is that really so much to ask?"

Thinking of how his lips felt on mine, the tingling sensation that I can still feel on my lips.

John:

I return the plate to the counter, and turn to Joanna, grasping her hands in mine. I gently pull her to me, sliding my arms around her, speaking very gently and softly. "No it is not at all too much to ask, you should feel that way now and every day of your life."

My arms are around Joanna, hugging her. The boat is rocking from the waves, and the soft music is playing in the background as we start moving together. Our bodies become molded into one another. This feels so natural with her, like we belong together from another time. I turn her face up to mine. I tenderly place my lips on hers, my tongue sliding over my lips and just touching hers. She opens her mouth and allows my tongue to enter. Our tongues are exploring and tasting each other. Joanna is responding with a hunger that beckons me to keep going. Her arms are locked tightly around my neck; her soft shallow breaths coming faster. A larger wave jolts the boat, throwing us a little off balance. I move my leg between her legs placing my foot on the step behind her to steady us. My leg is positioned between her thighs. Speaking softly, my hot breath engulfing her ear, "You are so....so desirable... so alluring." We continue swaying with the music and the gentle rocking movement of the boat.

As I hold her close to me, the boat bobbing in the water my leg slides back and forth between hers. Every once in a while a larger wave bumps the boat, moving my leg upwards. Each time that happens, she inhales deeper and clings to me tighter, and I feel her body tense up.

We continue our hungry kissing, our tongues intertwining. I feel her desire growing with every movement of the boat. Her breath is coming is short swift gasps. I start gyrating my hips, adding to her sensation.

Joanna spreads her thighs a little wider and positions herself firmer on my leg. She is starting to grind her hips more onto my leg.

With every passing moment and movement, Joanna is getting more and more worked up. So turned on...

I move my hand and cup her firm breast; her nipple is hard and erect. Gently pinching her nipple as she lets out another gasp of pleasure. We continue devouring each other; mouths wide open, pressing into each other. Like lovers that have been separated for years. I keep my leg firmly in place while Joanna continues a rhythm of back and forth, over and over. I feel her breath and her movements quicken. She has been taken over with a wanton desire for more.

I have every intention of fulfilling her every wish.

I move my hands down to her hips and guide her along. The only sound is the soft music and Joanna's heavy breathing.

Passionately kissing her neck, I remove my leg from between hers. Reaching down, I pull her dress up and slide my hand between her thighs.

My voice barely above a whisper next to her ear, "You are one of the most desirable women I have ever known."

I begin rubbing her mound gently with the palm of my hand, a soft easy motion that is not of any urgency. We have all the time in the world. I am enjoying her getting so aroused. This is all about her. Her short gasping breaths coming quicker as her body responds to the movement of my hand.

I am feeling her passion pulse. When I touch a sensitive, arousing place of hers, I am in tune to the small jerks of her body, and the quickening of her breathing. I am learning her passion body language. We all have one...All someone needs to do is listen and feel.

Joanna is clinging tighter to me; her breath is coming in deeper gasps as I continue to rub her. I know she has had a couple of small climaxes but I really want her to know just how explosive they can be.

I hook the side of her panties with my finger and slide my finger between her nether lips. I enter just enough to wet my finger. Moving my finger to her clit I start softly caressing it. I stroke it slowly and gently over her swollen clit. Pressing a little and backing off. I continue as Joanna is gasping, squeezing me harder. I can feel the tips of her fingernails on my back, threatening to dig in. She is pressing herself against me wanting more. As I feel her start to get close to a final climax we kiss harder. I move a second finger along her swollen clit, one finger on each side now, and continue to softly play as her body immodestly responds to my touch. Joanna's hips are demanding more as she pushes herself onto my hand with a final urgency.

I feel her whole body tighten up and stop breathing as she explodes in my arms. .

"Oh.....My...God.... Oh....My....God," Joanna shudders, her back arching. Then she just collapses into my arms, squeezing me. We stand there like this for several moments, savoring the feeling.

Joanna's body is doing little quivers and shakes as she comes down from her high. "Let...... let me catch my breath." Gasping, "Is that how it is supposed to feel?"

Joanna's body does another little quiver.

All those wasted years...

Joanna:

"To feel like woman, to feel desired....wanted.....Is that really so much to ask?"

Thinking of how his lips felt on mine, the tingling sensation that I can still feel on my lips.

John places the cheese plate back onto the counter, and then turns back to me, clasping my hands in his. Our eyes meet, my green ones looking into his brown ones. I notice they are a lighter brown color, with a hazel tint to them. He takes me in his arms, saying softly, "No it is not at all too much to ask, you should feel that way now and every day of your life."

Then he just holds me. The music from the radio is playing quietly in the background, and I notice I can feel the boat rocking from the waves. The gentle motion causes us to move, too, and with our bodies pressed close together, we sway in rhythm with the movement of the boat. John tenderly turns my face up to his and kisses me. As I feel his tongue slide smoothly over my lips, I open my mouth to capture it. Our tongues mingle sensuously together, and I begin feeling sensations down below. A sweet tension is building between my legs, growing ever more as he keeps kissing me. I begin losing myself, my hunger growing. My body starts taking on a life on its own and it is demanding something that I did not even realize I wanted this much...

I feel the boat rock more violently and almost lose my balance, but suddenly, John slides his leg up between my thighs, anchoring me in place against him. He whispers in my ear that I am desirable, alluring. His words make me tremble as I become conscious of the sensation of my clit being pressed against John's upper thigh, now lodged high up between my legs. I unconsciously spread my legs a little more and release more of my weight onto his thigh and am rewarded by further pleasurable pressure. As the boat continues to rock, John's leg rides up still harder and every time it does, I feel a rhythmic press and release motion on my clitoris.

We have not stopped kissing, and our mouths are melded together. I start rocking my hips on John's leg, riding it, so I can keep the pleasure going. I move faster as my excitement grows. I catch my breath in my throat once, and then again and again, feeling John's hands slide over my hips, gripping them, guiding me along his leg, helping me.

John plants passionate kisses down my neck, and I arch my head back. I feel his hands change position and I moan aloud as one slides between my legs. He slowly massages me there with what feels like his palm. I push against it urgently, needing more. He continues to tease me with a tediously circling movement, working his palm in a slow motion over and over. With every stroke, I gasp, my breath coming quicker.

Suddenly, I feel John's finger slide through the side of my panties and touch me. I know he'll find me soaking wet.....and I feel his finger slide just between the lips of my slit, entering me only slightly. Teasingly, he slides it across my clit now, softly stimulating it, pressing and releasing. I cling to his back, lost in the intensity of the pleasure, gripping him with my fingers, hard. I want more, I need more....release seems so very close. I stiffen as I feel my body getting to the peak.

The wave hits me, starting in my belly like a warm thunderous shiver and spreading to my clit, where John is still softly playing with me.

"Oh.....My...God.... Oh....My....God" I whimper, feeling a deep orgasm grip me, more intense than anything I have known in my experience. My back arches and my whole body explodes!