Sex With A Stranger

Story Info
She calls over a friend to play with.
2.8k words
3.93
51.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend came out two weeks before Christmas, because if it were anytime around the holiday it just would have been too hectic for us both. The day was spent by us shopping and wrapping gifts, and of course exchanging. The night was spent much more erotically and we didn't plan it, but the gift we gave each other that night is going to be very hard to top for both of us. I had to leave for a bit and she went into my room and lied down on the bed to watch TV.

When I got back, I found her already partially undressed, wearing just her bra and panties and under the covers. "You can get undressed now,” she said to me as I walked into the room. Naturally and without hesitation I did exactly what she told me. I slipped under the covers with her and took her into my arms. We started to kiss and increased the passion between us with her pulling away and teasing a little which she knows drives me insane and I’m sure it does her also. She'll lick my lips and kiss them very softly and pull away to tease again. I ran my tongue along her neck licking slowly, then trace the tip across her chest and nuzzle between her breasts. The aroma that emanated from her hit me like a brick. I got so much more aroused all I could do was sniff and lick very hard. "Baby, what are you wearing?'

I asked her breathing very heavily. "What does it smell like?" she asked. I was mesmerized by it and couldn't tell. "Does it smell fruity?" she asked.

"Yes it does,” I muttered.

She lifted her leg up "Smell around my ankle" she told me. The same aroma. "Is that it?" she asked.

"Yes what is it?" I stammered. "It's a watermelon body lotion." I licked and nuzzled between her breasts again, driving myself even more insane. She pulled her bra down exposing her nipples and I took one into my mouth and started to lick and suck on it. I teased it with the tip of my tongue sending her in ecstasy. She arched her back a little and I did the same thing to her other nipple, licking it sucking it and flicking it with the tip of my tongue. Soft faint moans escaped from her lips. I licked down her chest, along her stomach then back up. She pulled back up to her lips and kissed me hard.

Our tongues twirled around and I lunged into her mouth kissing her deep. I traced back down to her nipples teasing and licking them both back and forth. I licked back down along her stomach and started to pull her panties off her. I flicked my tongue along her clit then took it between my lips and sucked on it. her moans became a bit louder and I thrust my tongue deep into her sweet soaked pussy, darting it in and out. Her hips lifted up to meet my mouth and her panting and moaning became more and more intense. I slid my tongue along her clit again then pushed back into her deeper. She moaned even louder as I gave her pussy and clit a tongue-lashing. She gets extremely wet. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and sucked her clit as my fingers moved in and out. I picked up pace a little getting more and more intense. I fingered her harder and sucked more intensely on her clit getting her more and more intense with her moaning. "Fuck me right now, I need you in me!" she screamed. I moved up and slid my hard cock deep into her. She was so wet and hot. I slid in and out of her deeper and harder each thrust. Our moans filled the room. After a few more hard thrusts, it got too much for me and I pulled out and came all over her stomach. I collapsed on her for a bit and kissed her neck. The night was just beginning. I got her a towel to clean her off and gave her robe to put on. We got back into bed and I held her in my arms as we talked and watched TV a little bit.

Before too long I started to tease her clit rubbing it with the tips of my fingers. She arched back as I ran my fingers up and down and in small circles around her clit. I parted her a little and slid them into her pussy again fingering her with a little intensity. her hand rubbed up and down along my cock as I fingered her. I turned and got on top of her and again thrust deep into her. I tugged at her hair a bit as I thrust deep into her. She started with her dirty talk, which also drives me wild. "You like fucking this pussy don't you?" she asked. "Yes, baby"

"You want another cock to fuck this pussy while you watch don't you."

"Oh yes baby I want to see another cock fuck this pussy so bad." As I thrust in and out of her she said "Call Mike" I didn't want to miss this opportunity so I got off her and grabbed the phone and dialed his cell phone. We had talked about having another join us and she had put me on a mission to find someone to join us and he was a definite consideration. She had never met him or talked to him before except in messages and not that many. I had gone out with him one night and talked to him a bunch of times. I found out later that she was a little surprised that I called him right away. "Hello?" he said naturally when he answered.

"Hey what's up?" I asked him.

"Just walked in actually" he told me.

"What are you up to tonight?" I asked.

"Not sure yet why?"

"Well we'd like for you to come over." I said.

"We?" he asked.

"Yup" We talked for a bit then I gave her the phone to talk to him. After a little bit of convincing by both of us he agreed. "I'll be there in about a half hour." he said and hung up. To this day I’m not too sure about who was more excited me or her. I whispered to her "How excited are you that in a half hour another cock is going to be in this pussy?" as I rubbed it. She just moaned at that.

It was the longest half hour I spent, or so it seemed. I was extremely excited by the idea, as was she. About a half hour goes by and the phone rings. "Uh oh" she said as she answered. "Where are you?" she asked. "I'm outside" he said and she relayed it to me. I got up and walked downstairs to open the door for him and let him in. He came up and went into the bedroom. "Want a beer?" I asked him.

"Sure I’ll take a beer." I went to grab him a beer after I introduced the two of them. He took off his jacket and she took it from him and placed it across one of the chairs. He sat down in one chair, she sat down in the other and I sat on the bed. We talked for a while, but I let them talk to each other so they got to know each other a little better. I guess about maybe 45 min had gone by and the two of them seemed to be hitting it off together. She was sitting in the chair in just her robe and her bra the whole time and she showed him her tattoos she has. He looked at the one around her ankle as he took her leg into his hands. I watched as her rubbed her calf and her ankle and he noticed the tattoo she had on her inner thigh. I tried not to look at what they were doing so they would feel more comfortable. I turned and looked quick and watched as they held each others hands and they rubbed back and forth creating intensity between each other as they glared into each others eyes with lust. They were talking but I couldn't really hear what they were saying to each other.

When I turned around again I saw they had already started kissing. As much as I just wanted to watch, being extremely turned on finally seeing my girlfriend kissing another guy, I didn't want to have them feel to uncomfortable. They had made a comment about me watching and she had said that it was a real turn on to be watched. She started unbuttoning his shirt and I had a bad angle but I was pretty sure he was teasing her clit as she did. She got up and knelt down in front of him and pulled his shirt off. She grabbed his t-shirt and lifted it up over his head. I watched as she traced her fingers along his chest. She got up "Why are we here and he's on the bed." she giggled, "You're out of here buddy" she said laughing. I took my cue and got up and moved so they can get on the bed. I sat in the chair and watched as he opened her robe up and began to fondle her wet pussy. They were kissing for a bit, and he leaned down and took her nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it.

I stayed quiet just watching them enjoy each other for the first time. I was so turned on I can't really describe it. The foreplay between them continued for a little bit, then I watched as she unbuttoned his pants and unzipped and he pulled them off. Her back was to me and I watched as she moved down and took his hard cock into her mouth and began sucking on it. I watched as she bobbed her head up and down. He talked to her but I couldn't make out what he was saying all I heard was her moaning yes as she continued sucking up and down. What a site! I began moaning softly and rubbing myself a bit while I watched. I saw his hand roaming around her ass a little rubbing it. I went over and opened her legs up and began sucking her clit and licking her pussy while she sucked him up and down. Moans escaped from her lips and intensified as I licked her pussy. She stopped as she moaned and screamed when she came. She moved around and I knew she wanted him alone right now. I went back over to the chair. Her head was almost off the bed and he lifted her up a little and moved between her legs. He positioned his cock between her lips and teased her a little.

"Oh don't tease me.” she said. I saw him thrust a little pushing into her slowly. She began to moan a little louder. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as ecstasy flowed through her body. I watched as my girlfriend was getting fucked by another guy! He took his fingers and slapped against her clit as he slid a little in and out of her, I’m not sure if he was in her fully or not. He kept a steady rhythm sliding in and out of her. I watched how much she was enjoying his cock deep inside her as she moaned and he held her legs up and thrust in and out, turning me on more and more. "Is he getting a good show?" I heard her ask. "Oh yes" I stammered. She glanced over at me "You ok?" she asked, looking for reassurance that everything was still fine. I opened up my robe and showed her the huge hard on I had "What do you think?" I asked. "Ok just checking" she moaned.


I went over and held her head in my hands and started to kiss her as he fucked her. I tugged at her hair a bit knowing that turns her on more. She moaned with more intensity.

"You like his cock in you baby?" I whispered to her.

"Oh yes it feels so good in me." she said. "I love the way he slaps my clit as he fucks me." She started to become a little more vocal.

"Fuck me!" she screamed.

"You heard her Mike, fuck her harder" I told him and he did just that. As he picked up the pace I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked on it, then just let the nipple from the movement of her body from being fucked hard slide back and forth on my tongue. Her moans became louder and louder from the sensations flowing throughout her body from his cock being inside her and my tongue gliding along her nipple. I pulled and tugged at her hair some more. He thrust way inside her deep and hard.

"Show your boyfriend how much you appreciate him being so nice to you to give you this pleasure" he said to her. From her moans she didn't hear what he said and I replied "Oh believe me she is showing me how much she appreciates this." I moved and went back to the chair. He moved her onto the bed a little better and knelt back between her legs lifting them up and he thrust back deep in her as her slapped her clit. She was moaning and telling him to fuck her. Sliding in and out of her slow long and deep, I watched still rubbing myself up and down. He turned her onto her side to face me and said "Let's let him see better" and he lifted her left leg up and pushed back into her as he was positioned behind her.

"You know what I want to see." she said to me. I pulled my underwear down and started to stroke myself as she watched me and got fucked hard. After a little bit I walked back over and began to suck and lick her nipples while he fucked her harder. I teased her nipple letting it glide along my tongue making her more and more excited. I went back up and kissed her hard as he continued to thrust in and out of her deep. "I'm gonna cum all over your belly" he said to her. I don't think she heard him. He thrust a few more times then pulled out and came all over her stomach. After we all calmed down a bit they cleaned up and he got dressed. We thanked him for joining us. He got dressed and we talked for a bit then her said goodnight and took her hand and kissed it like a gentleman and said thank you. "No, THANK YOU" she said. I walked him out and said goodbye.

I went back up stairs and she was just glowing over the experience she just encountered. We were both extremely turned on still. "Wanna fuck?" I asked her "YES!" I laid her back, opened her legs and slide my hard cock deep into her. Sliding in and out of her as we both moaned together. "Did it turn you on watching another cock in this pussy?" she asked me. "Yes!" I began to fuck her faster and harder getting more and more turned on with the things she was saying to me. "I loved the way he spanked my clit while he fucked me"

"So you had fun fucking him didn't you?"

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed then moaned as I thrust hard and deep in her. "So I completed my mission?"

"Yes!" she shouted, "he's a keeper."

"We found our friend then?" I continued to slide deep inside her harder and faster. "Yes!" We were both completely turned on by what had just happened. I fucked her harder and faster feeling my cock throbbing inside her. Our moans filled the room as the passion and heat between us built up more and more. "Oh baby your pussy is so hot right now, I never felt it this hot before it's burning me, you really did enjoy fucking him and having me watch didn't you?"

"Oh yes I loved having you watch me get fucked by another guy." she moaned. I kissed her hard and fucked her faster. I can't tell you how many times she came throughout the night but she was completely soaked and extremely hot! It felt so good inside of her thrusting in and out. I felt my cock twitching as I was close to cumming hard. "Oh baby, Oh yes" I pulled out of her and came hard on her stomach. Collapsing on her and breathing very heavy I held her tight. It was the most incredible time we had together and there was going to be many more times like this in the future. We still can't get the night out of our heads and I doubt we ever will...