Sex With A Young Professor Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2.
2.9k words
3.46
8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm wearing the best outfit that I could think of. He has no idea what I have planned for him tonight, but I have been dreaming about this for quite some time. I didn't finish my work earlier, for obvious reasons, so I finished it later on and he told me to drop it off at his apartment, which I'm stood right outside of. I don't know why, but there is a part of me wondering if I should do this or just forget about it and go home. Then I remember what happened earlier in his office, and there is no way that I can go home now...so I knock on his door. It takes him less than a minute to open it. There is no 'hello', we just stare at each other, and I can see by the increase of his breathing that he has been anticipating this, waiting, ready.

"Are you alone?" I ask him.

"Yeah," is all he says. I slide in to his apartment before anyone sees me, and give him my work, which has been rolled up. He puts it on his desk, and then looks back at me.

"What's in the bag?" he asks.

"Just some stuff," I say, trying to keep a straight face.

"Care to elaborate?"

"Not really. You'll just have to wait and see."

He laughs. "Alright then. Are you going to take your coat off, atleast?"

I put my bag down on the floor, next to his desk. Then I look him straight in the eyes, and start to undo the belt of my coat. I watch him, as his eyes slip down to my hands. I can see him watching my hands, eyes following every single movement that they make. When I finally undo my belt, I slowly open up my coat up. I watch as his eyes widen and a bead of sweat trickles down his face. He licks his lips. I smile, knowing that right at this very second, he is already getting hard. He can't peel his eyes away from my naked body, as I take my arms out of the

sleeves and drop the coat on the floor.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" I say, and try to sound as sexy as I can. He manages to tear his eyes away from my breasts for a couple of seconds as he looks at me, and I can see the hunger in his eyes. The same hunger that I've been feeling for weeks.

"I was not expecting that," he says.

"I didn't think you would, which is exactly why I did it." I wink at him.

I step forward, and then so does he. I don't waste any time kissing him. Instead, my hands go straight for the bottom of his t-shirt and I pull it off him as quickly as I can. He pulls his jogging bottoms down, and I see those wonderfully tight, white boxers that he was wearing earlier. This time it's my turn to lick my lips. He doesn't get a chance to pull them off himself, because I've already reached for them, and have them down around his ankles in no time.

"We shouldn't be doing this," he says almost inaudibly, "it's too fast."

"So why are we doing it then?"

"Because..." he says, and takes a deep breath, "you are too hard to resist."

I giggle and run my finger over his cock. He shivers, and then he steps out of his boxers and grabs me, throwing me on to his couch. I'm laughing. I don't really know why. Perhaps out of excitement? Nervousness? Whatever the reason, he doesn't seem to mind. He climbs on top of me, and runs his left hand up and down my body. I reach out with my right arm, and put it around the back of his neck, pulling him in closer to my face. We look at each other, briefly, and then once again, our lips find each others, and his tongue forcing its way in to my mouth. The feeling of his tongue against mine strangely turns me on even more, and I get a strong urge to wrap my legs around his waist.

I do so, and he takes this is a signal to enter me. I was surprised that he was already hard enough to do it, but he definitely was. And I was definitely already wet enough. I had felt myself getting wet on my way to his, walking in the cold with nothing on but a long coat, knowing that at the end of my walk, I was going to feel his cock inside of me again. I opened my legs a little, giving him some room to slide in to me. I felt his head sliding in, followed by the rest of him. It felt just as incredible as the last time it was inside of me.

Once he was in, he started thrusting against me, and I could feel every millimetre of him sliding out, and back in. I wrapped my legs around him again, as tightly as I could, and felt my body start gyrate. He buried his head in to my neck, and I couldn't help but grab a hold of his back as his thrusting became harder, and faster. I was moaning louder than I had ever moaned before, because his cock filled my pussy perfectly, and his movements gave me so much pleasure. This time, he let me cum. I felt the all-familiar tingling sensation in my legs, my head rolled back as my back arched, and my legs tightened around him even more. Once I was done, I released him.

He stood up, and helped me to my feet. "Are you going to tell me what's in that bag?" he asks.

I look over at it. "That depends. How horny are you?"

"Haven't you just felt how horny I am?"

"I felt that you were horny, yes, but I don't think you're horny enough for what is in that bag."

He steps closer, getting right up in my face. I think he is going to get angry with me, but I stand my ground and stare him down. Then, he turns his head and whispers in my ear, "Try me."

I walk over to the bag and bend down, making sure my ass gets as fair in the air as possible, with my legs slightly spread, so that he has a full view. I rummage around in the bag for something that I think he would enjoy, and pull something out. He looks at it, and raises an eyebrow.

"Anal beads?" he says.

"Yep. Not ready?"

He laughs and walks over, and pulls them from my hand.

"Listen to me. Don't say a word, or you'll be out of that front door in no time, without your coat."

I check his face to see if he joking, and he was not. I nod.

"Go and bend over that sofa, right now."

It wasn't exactly what I had planned, but I couldn't say no, so I walked over and bent over the sofa. He opened the top drawer of his desk, and to my surprise, pulled out a tube of lubricant. He came over, and opened the tube. He put the beads on the sofa next to me, and with his left hand, spread my ass cheeks open a little bit. I gasped as the cold lube trickled down me, over my anus, and a bit of my pussy before dropping to the floor.

"Those were for you, you know." I risk saying.

"Shut up. I want to try them on you, first."

After he is satisfied with the amount of lube he has put on me, he picks the beads up from besides me. I bite my lip as he slides the first bead in to my ass, and then the second, and then a third.

"How does that feel?" he asks me.

All I can do is moan a little, because I have to admit, it feels good.

"Good," he says, and pushes another inside of me. When he tries putting a fifth one in, it hurts, because my ass is already full from the other 4, but I bite my lips and don't say anything. He finally forces it in, and then asks me to turn around. I do, and he makes me lean against the sofa, with my legs and pussy hanging off of it slightly. The the last few beads are hanging from ass, but for now he leaves them there. He gets down on his knees, and once again, slowly inserts his cock in to my pussy.

Once he's in, he realises that that position may not be the best, so he readjusts us both. I'm now half on the sofa, half off it, and he has one foot on the floor, another on the sofa, and his cock is back inside of me. I can feel the beads inside of me, and despite my discomfort, once he starts fucking me again, the pleasure erases it. It doesn't take long for me to cum this time, and he himself takes a lot of pleasure in that fact. I stay in my position on the sofa, and he starts to pull the beads back out. For some reason, it's a lot more pleasurable when he pulls them out than when he put them in, and my soft whimpers inform him of this.

He helps me back up, and I go back over to the bag. I pull out a vibrator. "Now it's your turn. Bend over."

He does it straight away. Somebody is eager. That turns me even more. I hold the vibrator in my mouth as I pour lube on to his anus, making sure there is plenty. Then I take the vibrator out of mouth and pour lube all over that, too. I don't tell him when I'm going in. I use my left hand to spread his cheeks a little further, and then run the tip of the vibrator over his asshole. I feel him tense, but tell him to relax. He does. I slowly start to slide it in to him, and he takes it well. Once half of it is in, I twist the end, turning the vibrations on low down. He groans in unexpected delight, and I slide the rest of it in to him.

"Harder, now. Harder," he begs me.

"What's the magic word?" I demand.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please, Miss. Fuck me harder," he moans.

The fact that he had just called me 'miss' turned me on more than just about anything, so as a reward, I got it in as far as I could, and pressed it against him as hard as I could without hurting him. He moans again, much louder, and the sound drives me crazy. I pick up speed, and start fucking him a lot faster and harder. Then I stop, and slap his ass so hard that the sound is almost deafening.

"Oh fuck, yes" he said with a groan.

I pull the vibrator out of him, turn it off, and throw it on the sofa.

"Stay here."

"Yes, Miss."

I could get used to him calling me 'Miss'. I go back to the bag, and this time, I pull out a double-ended dildo and a small whip that I acquired from a 'sleepover' with some of the girls from university. I walked back over and he was still sat on the sofa. I leant over and grabbed his face in my hand and pulled him to his feet.

"Over the desk, now."

He nods, and walks towards the desk, with me right behind him. I whip his ass, and see his body shudder from pleasure. He bends over, and I instantly start whipping his cheeks, alternating between each one. His groans become louder and more intense. I didn't realise how much of a turn on this would have been to him, nor did I realise it that doing it to him would have been such a turn on for me. I continued until both of his cheeks were red raw.

His hand moves towards his cock, and I whip his arm.

"I don't fucking think so, mister. You don't touch that until I say so, got it?"

"But I need-"

"You don't need anything unless I say you do. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Good boy. Now, use your hands to spread your ass cheeks," I tell him, and he does.

I put the whip in my mouth, and put the double-ended dildo in both hands. His asshole is still stretched from before, but I quickly spit on the dildo and then insert it in to him.

I use the strength of both hands to pound his ass with the the dildo, and he cries out in pleasure. I can start to feel my juices sliding down leg, not realising how wet it had made me doing this to him. I carry on for a minute longer, and then pull it out. I turn him around, and can see by the look on his face how much he was loving it. I grabbed a hold of his cock, and he whimpered. I started walking back towards the couch, pulling him along behind me with his cock, and then telling him to get on the sofa, facing the other end.

I pick the lube up and get on the other end of the sofa, and because it's quite small, we're not that far apart from each other. I pour some more lube on one end of the dildo, and then pour some over the other end. I lean over and spread his cheeks again, and slide it in to his ass. He moans again. So hot.

"Put the other end in me," I say. He shuffles a little closer, and reaches over. I give him the dildo and spread my cheeks, and he slowly inserts it in to me. We both shuffle closer together, to get as much of it inside of us both as possible.

As if on cue, we both start gyrating. Our moans become so loud, I fear someone may report us for making too much noise, but I don't care. Right now, this is the best experience of my life, and I want the world to hear how amazing it is. He forces his body to quickly slide a little bit down the sofa, and as I was not prepared for it, the dildo pounded against the back of my anus, making my head roll back in uncontrollable pleasure.

"You can touch your cock now," I tell him. "I want you to cum for me. I want to watch you cumming on yourself."

His hand immediately goes to his cock and wraps around it. I can tell just how desperate he is to cum right now, seeing as he hasn't yet. I feel selfish because he's already made me cum twice, but I get the feeling he is going to enjoy this a lot more.

"Look at me," I tell him.

He looks at me, and we look right in to each other's eyes as we fuck each other's asses, and he pulls on his cock. I decide that I want to try and cum at the same time as him, and he seems like he's going to very shortly, so I slide a finger in to my pussy. Then another, then another, then another.

We carry on watching each other because it adds to the pleasure, and before long, I feel my climax begin.

"I'm going to cum any second now," I tell him.

"Me too," he says, struggling for breath.

My legs start to tingle again, but this time, the tingle spreads right throughout my body. I feel it in my legs, my arms, my chest and even my nipples. My head rolls back again, and my back arches higher than it ever has before and I cry out. I feel the throbbing inside of me, shortly followed by a fresh batch of warm cum. My legs squeeze together as I try to hold on to the feeling.

I lean over, and see that he is not quite done yet, so I slide off the dildo, and lean over towards him. I gently squeeze his balls, and then put one in my mouth. I start sucking it, and I can tell by the increase in volume of his moaning and groaning, and him crying out, 'fuck, fuck, yes, fuck!' that he is going to cum. I suck on his ball harder, squeezing the other with my spare hand. I look up at him, wanting to his face during his release. It did not disappoint. I looked up, and saw that his cum had landed all over his chest, and some up near his neck. I leant over, and licked his cum straight up. It was warm, sticky, and tasted delicious.

When I had finished, I gave him a kiss and climbed off of the sofa. I put all of the toys back in to the bag and put my coat back on. I opened the door and he shouted me. He walked over to me, and kissed my lips again. I smile.

"See you in class," I say, and walk out of the door.